- » Green Bhaji
Green Bhaji Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bhaji recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bhaji recipes.
Paatichya Kandyachi Bhaji
Paticha Kanda Chi Bhaji is a typical Maharashtrian dish.Different variety of dishes can be prepared with Paticha Kanda /Spring Onion.I got a bunch of it from market and prepared the dish the same day by adding besan/chana dal flour in it. - 0
Jain Pav Bhaji - No Onion Garlic Pav Bhaji - Vegan
1. In a pressure cooker add water, dried peas, frozen green peas, red and green bell peppers, egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, raw banana and tomatoes. Add salt and oil so that the vegetables do not get over cooked. Cover and cook on high heat for a... - 0
Potato Bhaji / Indian Stuffing (aaloo Bhaji)
Indian recipe video - Learn how to make stuffing for Masala dosa with potatoes. This is a simple recipe for potato bhaji South Indian style with boiled potatoes and spices. It goes well with plain dosa or as a side dish with parantha/naan/roti. - 0
Sindhi Sai Bhaji Preparation Part 3
One of the easiest ways to serve a quick, delicious, healthful dish that combines both health and taste is to stir up sai bhaji. It's so quick and simple to make that you don't have to stand for hours over the stove waiting for it to cook. Just stir in all... - 98.8655
The gram needs to be soaked for at least half an hour so pick and soak first of all.
Now chop the spinach.
This needs care.
Break off each leaf from the tough stem.
As you do this, you can drop it into a pan of clean water.
When all the spinach is done, wash... - 45.3959
Sayee Bhaji - Spinach Vegetable
Sai Bhaji/Sayee Bhaji is a classic Sindhi dish prepared with spinach and vegetables. Sai means green, Bhaji means vegetables, hence a green vegetable dish. - 0
Pav Bhaji -part 1
If you're fond of having Indian food, then you must have heard of this dish. It is called the Pav Bhaji in India. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef boils all the vegetables which are needed to make the pav bhaji. You should... - 93.2468
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 94.0405
Sindhi Sai Bhaji Ingredients Part 1
When it comes to healthy eating, nothing beats the goodness of spinach. This impressive Sindhi spinach curry involves a gamut of interesting ingredients and flavorful spices including ginger, onion, garlic, green chilies, asafoetida, egg plant and more. This... - 96.5838
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5049
Spicy Pav Bhaji
Chefs has an entertaining Indian snack cum meal in the menu. Pav Bhaji is a combination of spicy mixed vegetable curry served with buttered pan grilled pav or bun. Highly recommended for small evening get togethers or family gathering. - 122.184
Pav Bhaji Street Style
Pav Bhaji is one a popular Mumbai's street food and now has become popular all across the country. The spicy vegetable curry is served with a soft butter toasted dinner rolls called Pav. This tasted best when served hot. - 0
Masala Pav Bhaji
1. In a pressure cooker boil cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, green peas and egg plant along with salt to taste up to 3-4 whistles on high temperature.
2. Once cool, mash the boiled vegetables in the pressure cooker using a potato masher.
3. In a... - 105.924
A hurried meal for the man in the street. This is a spicy blend of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pav that is cooked with butter. This is truly an innovation that arose out of the necessity of providing a nice hot meal in a hurry and one that tickles... - 51.0485
Mix fenugreek (methi) leaves with salt and leave for fifteen minutes.
Squeeze out water and keep aside.
This helps to remove the bitterness from the leaves.
Heat fat in a pan and fry sliced onions.
Do not let them brown.
Add all ingredients except green peas,... - 43.5032
Sai Bhaji Part 2
This is the 2nd step for preparing delicious sai bhaji. - 23.4342
Farasbi Chi Bhaji
I picked up a few fresh farasbi/french beans/Green beans from market and prepared Farasbi Chi Bhaji with combination of cabbage with little urad dal used for tempering.Green beans are generally steamed,boiled,stir-fried or baked in casseroles. - 0
As the name suggest Shahi Bihaji has a royal taste. The desi ghee, with green chilli and tomatoes gives the Shahi Bihaji a majestic taste. Must catch it. - 42.0114
Recipe for the Maharashtrian popular street food Pav Bhaji. - 0
Methi Bhaji Aur Suran
Clean methi bhaji (methi leaves) and soak in salted water.
Rinse out thoroughly in cold water and drain.
Chop fine bhaji, coriander leaves, green chillies and tomatoes.
Chop yam into pieces and parboil.
Heat oil and fry mustard seeds till they splutter, add... - 46.9726
Pav Bhaji - Indian Vegetarian
If you have plenty of fresh vegetables available with you, then prepare this delicious pav bhaji at home. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make this awesome snack at home. It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in... - 107.444
Knead firm dough by gradually adding water. Rest for one hour.
Make puris and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on both sides.
Pressure cook potatoes and cut/mash them. Cut onions lengthwise and slit the green chillies.
Heat... - 42.14
Sprouted Chana Bhaji
1. Boil sprouted gram in just enough water to cook it.
2. When half cooked add chilli powder, turmeric, and garam masala.
3. When gram is cooked and no water remains, add salt.
4. Chop onions finely and slice green chillies.
5. In a big pan heat fat. Add... - 39.0854
1. Peel potatoes and cut into quarters.
2. Slice onions and green chillies.
3. Heat fat. Saute onions, green chillies and potatoes. Add turmeric and continue frying for a few minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and enough water to cook potatoes.
5. When... - 38.8089
Savory Potato Bhaji
1. Wash, boil, peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
2. Add tamarind pulp, green chillies and onions. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Fry mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves.
4. Remove pan from fire. Add prepared potatoes and salt. Mix well. Garnish with... - 39.0693
Scrambled Egg With Methi Bhaji
1. Heat fat. Saute sliced onion.
2. Add washed and chopped fenugreek leaves, green chillies, ginger, peeled and chopped garlic and turmeric.
3. Fry for a few minutes. Add lime juice and sugar.
4. Spread in a shallow pan. Beat eggs well and pour over fenugreek... - 41.6518
Sag Bhaji With Carrot
1. Slice onion, chop green chillies, garlic and ginger.
2. Wash and cut all the other vegetables.
3. Wash and soak Bengal gram for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Heat oil, saute garlic, ginger and green chillies.
5. Add all the leafy vegetables, carrot, potato and bottle... - 43.0295
Cut boiled Potatoes into bite size cubes and keep in mixing bowl.
Sprinkle Salt and Lime Juice on the Potatoes and gently mix.
Heat Oil in a pan.
Add Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds and allow them to sputter.
Add Asofoetida, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds.
Once... - 42.8905
Fenugreek Leaf Bhaji
Pluck the fenugreek leaves, wash them twice, and chop very fine.
Place 3 tablespoons of ghee in a pan. When it gets hot, add the dry as well as the spring onions. Cook over a slow fire. Once the onion is pink and soft, add the chopped fenugreek, the slit... - 33.3151
Broccoli is from the cabbage family and is considered to have anti-cancer effects. Broccoli is high in Vitamin C and fiber. - 35.004
Kashmiri Kele Ki Bhaji
Take firm ripe bananas and peel them and cut them into 1/2 inch thick slices. Fry well in hot ghee and set aside.
Take some ghee from the pan in which the bananas had been fried, in a clean vessel. When hot, add in the usual Kashmiri masala of asafoetida,... - 33.1617
Bhaji Per Eeda
Wash fenugreek leaves and chop.
Mix with salt and leave for half an hour.
Squeeze out the bitter juice.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and vegetable mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add green chillies, ginger, garlic, turmeric and... - 47.2197
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.8186
Mutton With Mixed Bhaji
1. Wash and cut the mutton into pieces. Wash and chop the different types of leaves.
2. Slice onions; grind the ginger, garlic and . green chillies.
3. Heat fat, fry three-fourths of the sliced onions to a golden brown.
4. Add mutton, ground spices, chopped... - 41.3445
Easy Capsicum Bhaji! Discover how to make this recipe, using our easy to make Capsicum Bhaji recipe and video. - 0
Aloo / Palak Bhaji
Alu (colocasia)/ palak (spinach) bhaji is a must on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The colocasia / spinach leaves are cooked and wonderfully blended in tangy tamarind and aromatic flavours of asafoetida, ground cumin and coriander. Tastes amazing... - 47.0648
Delicious Pav Bhaji
The Indian street food can't really do anything without the delicious Pav Bhaji! Once you have a taste of this superb dish, there would be no going back. Watch and learn from Manjula as she demonstrates in this video. Enjoy! - 121.758
Boondi Bhaji Recipe is a quick recipe. Ideal when unexpected guests drop in your home for a meal. - 0
Aloo Lobia Bhaji
Aloo Lobia Bhaji Recipe, potatoes and black eyed peas! A delicious Indian combination! Great recipe for foodies! - 0
Pounded Jackfruit Bhaji
Pound the jackfruit to a pulp on a stone queen or a mixie and set aside.
Place 1/2 cup ghee or oil in a pan. Heat it over a medium flame and add the ground masala. Cook till red and add the mashed jackfruit. Lower the flame and stir for 5 minutes. Add the... - 32.4008
Amaranth Saute Cholai Bhaji
1. Heat oil. Add broken red chilli, gram and mustard seeds.
2. As seeds crackle, add chopped onion, garlic and green leaves.
3. Add salt and just sufficient water (about a tbsp.) to cook leaves dry.
4. Cook over a slow fire till leaves are dry. - 35.0761
My family loves this Dhania Bhaji Recipe. Dhania Bhaji is a very popular Indian snack. It is mostely used in the breakfast or evening snack.Dhania Bhaji goes well with tea, but it can also be eaten with coffee. It is a good option for holiday cooking. You... - 40.7861
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 1 cup water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. Add jaggery and stir to dissolve. Keep aside.
3. Grind groundnuts and chillies to a paste.
4. In a skillet cook all ingredients except corriander... - 45.1131
Cook vegetables in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the vegetables.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter on a big tawa or in a pan and fry onion.
When onion is cooked, add garlic as well as chilli paste.
Cook for... - 44.5101
1. Soak gram for 2 hours.
2. Clean all leaves and chop finely.
3. Cut potatoes, onion, brinjal and carrot into small pieces.
4. Into a pan put in soaked gram, the different types of leaves and vegetables and cook over a very slow fire till vegetables are well... - 42.7051
Prawn Bhaji Sukha
1) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric on prawns and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a wok heat oil and fry onions until light golden.
3) Add prawns to the wok and cook until dry.
4) Add the remaining ingredients to the wok and close the wok with a... - 41.173
Arvi Chi Bhaji
1. Grind chillies and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a small bowl mix salt and spices.
3. Apply this mixture on arvi.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with 1 cup water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the juice.
5. Mix jaggery to the juice... - 46.4502
Gherkins known as Tondli in Marathi is a simple yet delicious vegetable. These are tiny oblong shaped green vegetables. This vegetable tastes great cooked by itself, or as a combination with other veggies. - 43.3424
For the bhaji :
1. Boil the cauliflower, peas and carrots till they are soft. Drain out the excess water.
2. Heat a large pan, add the onion and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes. Then, add the prepared chilli-garlic paste and saute till the onion softens.
3.... - 43.6144
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
I see to it that my diet includes atleast one green vegetable daily.Generally am not very fond of cabbage,but as this leafy vegetable is full of vitamins,i do prepare it atleast once in two weeks.Sometimes i also add potato in Kobichi bhaji,gives good taste... - 0
Maharashtrian Upasachi Batata Bhaji
Very nice and tasty variation for regular aloo dish. This aloo sabzi tastes fabulous with yogurt on the side. Very simple and fatafat recipe! - 100.859
Indian Mooli Bhaji
Indian Mooli Bhaji is a typical dish that is very popular in some regions of India. This radish curry is cooked in many different styles all over the country. Watch this video to learn on of the simplest ways to make this dish. - 102.993
Pav Bhaji / Indian Vegetarian Street Food
How to make Pav bhaji? Watch this video to learn how to cook a very popular Indian street food Pav Bhaji which is basically vegetables cooked in Indian spices enjoyed with Pav which is a special bread. - 0
Batata Bhendi Bhaji
Batata Bhendi Bhaji,a very simple and easy to prepare recipe.If you have both these vegetables at home then the combo gives a great taste.Kids also enjoy this bhaji a lot! - 0
Muli Chi Bhaji
Radish/Muli is pungent or sweet in taste but juicy.An appetizer as well.I had a few of it kept in my fridge so prepared Muli Chi Bhaji.Tastes really awesome.Try it! - 0
Batata bhaji is a simple Maharashtrian savory potato dish with an amazing blend of flavours imparted by asafoetida, cumin, curry leaves and corainder leaves. Batata bhaji tastes best with puri and is a must have on all occasions including Ganesh Chaturthi. - 45.7169
Aloo Bhopla Bhaji
This recipe is simple and quick!
Mayuri's recipes are simple and heart-warming so enjoy our collection and try them at home. - 0
Shev Bhaji,a very popular Maharashtrian recipe.We generally cook same typical bhaji for our meals.So,i thought why not treat my family with something different!In this dish i have used tomato puree and shev which adds a zing to taste. - 0
Muli Aur Aloo Ki Bhaji
I never have imagined that something like radish; which is a salad vegetable, will taste so good in a curry. This video recipe of muli aur aloo ki bhaji shows the simple steps of making this easy and delightfully delicious radish curry with potatoes. So if... - 117.843
Aluchi Patal Bhaji (patra Leaves Gravy)
Essentially, you will find this Colacasia Leaves Gravy served in Maharashrian weddings in India. The gravy has a nice tangy, sweet and spicy flavor that just feels nice on the palate. Serve hot with rice and enjoy. And by the way, Madhura has done a good job... - 101.536
My Favorite Karva Chauth Dish- Pav Bhaji
This is a popular Indian snack, having its origin in Maharashtra, now popular in almost all parts of the country. The dish consists of pav (savory bread buns) and bhaji (vegetable based dish), served during snack time, with the bhaji served slightly citric... - 0