- » Green Bean With Nutmeg Butter
Green Bean With Nutmeg Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bean with nutmeg butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bean with nutmeg butter recipes.
Green Beans With Nutmeg Butter
Place beans in saucepan with boiling salted water.
Bring to boiling point and boil for 5 minutes.
Cover and cook until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
Toss lightly with butter or margarine, nutmeg, and pepper. - 28.5884
Buttered Green Beans
1. Cook beans as package label directs. Drain very well.
2. Add butter, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; toss lightly to combine. - 25.286
Green Beans Amandine
This Green Beans Amandine recipe is simply wonderful. I love making this dish as it is not only my children's favorite but mine too. You really should try preparing this Green Beans Amandine! - 32.8649
Sauteed Green Beans
In heavy skillet heat butter and oil.
Add shallots and saute for 3 minutes.
Add sprouts and stir quickly.
Add cooked green beans and quickly toss in butter over high heat, stirring rapidly until vegetable is hot.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg. - 32.2843
Green Bean And Mushroom Casserole
Want to cook a Thanksgiving meal? Try this Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole! The different methods of cooking like boiling the green beans, preparing the mushroom sauce and finally, assembling and baking the complete dish, gives this meal a thumbs up from... - 108.411
Green Beans Almondine
Wash beans and break off ends.
Break beans into 1-to 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Stir water and salt until salt is dissolved.
Stir into beans.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until beans are tender-crisp, 13 to 16 minutes, stirring... - 34.8258
Green Beans Amandine
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In glass measure, heat almonds and butter 3 to 4 minutes or until almonds are lightly browned; reserve.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine beans and water; heat, covered, 8 1/2 to 10 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring... - 31.3681
Green Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Bring a large pot of water up to a boil, salt the water and add in the green beans. Cook for 5 minutes and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
Place a skillet on a medium-high heat and add in butter and... - 37.7124
Green Beans Almondine
Wash beans and cut off ends.
Place in a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole with water.
Heat, covered, on full power 10 to 12 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
Add remaining ingredients to drained green beans.
Stir to... - 33.9695
Green Beans Amandine
1) In a 500 mL (2 cup) glass measure, mix almonds and butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, or until almonds are lightly browned. Keep them aside.
3) In 1 L (4 cup) microwave safe casserole, mix beans and water. Close with the lid.
4)... - 37.3469
Baked Green Beans Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a saucepan heat water and cook beans over highest heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
3. Drain out from water.
4. Sprinkle salt over beans and spread in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
5. Mix broth with... - 45.7979
Green Beans Almandine
1. In a small microwave proof dish or bowl, combine butter and almonds.
2. Lightly brown the almonds by cooking them in the microwave for 3 to 3 ½ minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 2-quart shallow microwave dish or... - 39.8784
Green Beans With Mushrooms
Prepare beans and shred, then cook in little salted water until tender.
Prepare 6 mushrooms and saute in butter with sprinkling lemon juice, 1 tspn, lemon rind and a pinch of nutmeg.
Season with salt and pepper and add to the green beans. - 13.812
Green Bean & Wild Mushroom Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together ¼ cup of butter and breadcrumbs, set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat milk and bay leaf, on medium high heat.
4. In another saucepan, over medium high heat melt ¼ cup of butter.
5.... - 112.154
Greens Au Gratin
1) In a pan, heat the butter . Stir in the flour and beldn properly.
2) Pour the milk or cream, a little at a time, constantly stirring. Add the seasoning and bring mixture to a boil. Cook for about 5 minutes and keep stirring to prevent lumps.
3) Take... - 36.2052
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 43.5594
1) In a steamer, steam beans and peas for about 45 minutes until tender or in a pressure cooker, cook them for 20 minutes.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté cooked vegetables in it for 15 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid... - 47.1928
This is a great all-in-one dish. The perfect combination of beans and mushrooms, the bacon gives it that special extra flavor that you’re looking for! Well flavored, this is a great recipe to work with. - 114.426
Microwave Cooked Sweet And Sour Beans
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, add in the green bean pieces along with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 11 minutes. The beans must become slightly tender yet crisp. Stir the beans once after 5 minnutes.
3) Let the... - 46.5853
Beans With Egg Sauce
1) If fresh beans are being used wash, them and trim to remove the strings.
2) Break them or cut into short lengths.
3) In boiling salted water, cook them 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the beans, saving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5)... - 47.1568
Beans In Sour Cream
1) Trim beans and slice crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2) Preheat oven at 350°F
3) Boil salted water in a pan and cook beans for 5 minutes. Drain.
4) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, caraway or dill seeds, and nutmeg into sour cream and... - 40.0574
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 42.4515
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.7009
Cook green beans according to package directions, omitting seasonings.
Add turkey, cheese, soup, and nutmeg, stir well.
Spoon mixture into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place biscuit mix in a medium bowl.
Combine egg, butter, and milk, add to... - 38.9722
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 39.3404
Put the onions in a dish with the butter and 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork.
Top and tail the green beans and rinse.
Slice the ham into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
When the... - 42.725
Crepes De Haricots Verts
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan,... - 43.5826
Tuna Supper Dish
In heavy skillet toast the bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons of the butter till golden brown. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
In skillet blend flour into remaining butter.
Add chicken broth, nutmeg, and... - 40.8729
Minestrone With Fresh Herbs
1)Take a large size pot,add the butter and oil to melt and mix over a medium flame.
2)Now toss in onions and parsley and cook for upto 5 minutes.
3)At this point,add garlic and simmer till the onion is translucent.
4)Now pour the broth,water,dry beans... - 47.5691
Preheat oven to 425°.
Press pastry over bottom and up sides of a 1 1/2-inch-deep, 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan.
Place a piece of foil inside pastry shell and partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake in a 425° oven for 10 minutes.
Lift off foil and... - 43.0343
Baked Tuna Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Make the cheese sauce: melt 2 table-spoons of the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook the roux for 1 minute, without browning. Take the pan off the heat and gradually blend in the milk. Return to the heat and cook the sauce... - 33.6253
Classic Spicy Mulligatawny Soup
Heat butter or vegetable oil over low heat in a 6-quart pot. Stir in curry, mace or nutmeg, clove, sage, thyme and ginger. Add onion, carrot, celery, apple, green pepper and tofu. Stir until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 33.4452
Turkey Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey and stuffing, and spread the mixture into a buttered 9"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the turkey mixture.
2. Mash the sweet potatoes,... - 32.0023
1. Put cooked vegetables through food processor or puree in blender; mix with remaining ingredients.
2. Butter 8 individual 1-cup molds or ramekins and distribute vegetable mixture evenly, using 3/4 cup mixture for each mold.
3. Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes... - 29.7208
Blanquette Of Turkey
1) Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter and cook the onion gently over low heat till it is soft and transparent.
3) Add the flour, mix well and cook this roux for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the stock very... - 45.2179
Farmers Wife Egg Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a saucepan with a tightly fitting lid, cook all the vegetables for about 15 minutes with the salt, butter and sugar. In case the vegetables are not young and fresh, add a little... - 46.9546
Tropical Veal Roast
1. Place bread slices down centre of veal. Combine fennel, parsley, salt, nutmeg, curry, cayenne, lemon juice and butter, spread over bread. Roll up bread and secure with string. Place roll in shallow dish, cook on MEDIUM for twelve minutes. Turn meat over.... - 34.4704
Sweetbreads En Brochette
Cut into 24 (1-inch) pieces.
Refrigerate until needed.
Mix cream, 2 tablespoons of the egg and the butter into the ground veal, then stir in flour, onion and seasonings.
Add a pinch of nutmeg and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce if... - 41.2461
New Orleans King's Cake
Sprinkle yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar over lukewarm water.
Stir, then let sit about 10 minutes, until light and bubbly.
Mix 3 1/2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and nutmeg well.
Add yeast mixture, milk and lemon peel.
Work mixture together... - 43.8415
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Planked Stuffed Shad
Planked stuffed shad is a stuffed fish recipe. Oven baked on the plank, the shad is stuffed with a creamed finnan haddie filling. Flavored with celery and parsley leaves along with spices, the planked stuffed shad is delicious and absolute delight for dinner... - 49.4493
Boil the Pasta as per the package directions.Strain and keep aside. Heat butter in a pan. Add flour and on slow flame cook it not to make it red just a little pinkish. Now add milk, keep stirring and let it thicken a little. Add all the dry ingredients,... - 32.2327
Hot And Hearty Casserole
In the bottom of a 2-1/2-quart, microwave-safe casserole spread half the hash.
Combine next5 ingredients; spoon half over hash.
Layer remaining hash and vegetables; cover with plastic wrap; vent 1 comer.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes; rotate dish twice... - 36.4234
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani as the name suggests comes from the region of Hyderabad. This exotic Rice dish is filled with a variety of spices, vegetables and great aroma. This dish is partly cooked on Steam/Dum to retain the aroma and rich taste. It makes a great... - 53.8401
Salmon And Spinach Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 9" (23 cm) metal flan tin.
3) To line the pastry, use baking paper. Put baking beans in it and blind bake for 10 minutes. Take... - 45.4542
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
To make the tart shell, combine the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add the butter and, using the whisk attachment, combine the mixture on a slow speed.
When small chunks the size of rice form, add the yolks and increase the speed.
Strain in... - 41.4047
1. In a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven, cook the onion in the oil over moderate heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer. Add the corn and red bell pepper and cook until the corn is just tender, 2 to 3... - 37.4211
Pumpkin And Cream Cheese Pie
Its thanksgiving week! And amongst the traditional set of recipes used every year, here is one that is dishes out by the kids! A nice Pumpkin and Cream cheese pie! See the video for more! - 109.334