- » Green Bean With Almond
Green Bean With Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bean with almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bean with almond recipes.
Green Bean Almond Rice
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add almonds; stir until lightly browned. Add onion and red pepper; cook 2 minutes or until tender. Add rice, green beans, white pepper and tarragon. Stir until thoroughly heated. - 29.189
Green Bean Almond Rice
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add almonds; stir until lightly browned.
Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes or until tender.
Add rice, beans, white pepper, and tarragon.
Stir until thoroughly heated. - 32.7256
Creamy Green Bean Almond And Water Chestnut Casserole
1) Take the first six ingredients and mix well.
2) Put the next four ingredients and mix all the ingredients well.
3) Pour the mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4) Top the mixture with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5)... - 42.6651
Almond And Green Bean Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Into a large saucepan, pour just enough eater to come to a depth of about 2-inches.
3) Add salt to taste to the water and bring to a boil.
4) Add the beans and bring the water back to a... - 44.5254
Green Bean Almond And Feta Cheese Salad
Trim ends of beans and cut beans in half.
In boiling salted water, cook beans just until crisp.
Drain beans well, and immediately plunge into ice water to stop cooking.
Drain beans again; pat dry with paper towels.In a blender, combine olive oil, mint leaves,... - 36.3642
You May Also Like!
Sautéed Green Beans With Bacon And Almonds
Wondering how to cook your green beans, here is an amazing video that shows how simple green beans can be transformed into a delicious dish with bacon and almonds. The video is very nicely explained and definitely a must watch! - 129.729
Lemony Green Beans With Almonds
This green bean dish is absulutely delicious! A simple side dish recipe made with fresh green beans, olive oil,lemon juice and toasted almonds. Double the recipe to serve more than 6 people, or just double the recipe anyway! You can steam the beans, cover and... - 109.759
Almond Green Beans
To toast almonds, place on cookie sheet and roast at 350 degrees for several minutes until lightly browned. Do not overbake.
Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Continue boiling 5 to 10 minutes or until beans are tender. - 27.6192
Succulent Sautéed Green Beans With Crunchy Toasted Almond Topping
If you are looking for a fast-fix for quick weeknight dinner, look no further than Betty's succulent sautéed green bean dish. Betty adds a fresh spin to this classic side dish by adding a crunchy toasted almond topping. This fuss-free and delicious side dish... - 107.336
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 146.478
Green Beans Amandine
Wash beans and remove strings.
Cut beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Place in a 5 quart Dutch oven; add ham hock and water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Drain off excess liquid.
Saute almonds and onion in butter until onion is... - 31.1225
Creamy Green Beans Almondine
In medium saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Add beans; heat through.
Stir in almonds. - 28.6626
Green Beans Almond
In a large saucepan cook green beans according to package directions.
In a saucepan cook almonds in melted butter or margarine till golden, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add lemon juice.
Pour almond mixture over beans. - 27.9823
Angel Hair Pasta With Green Beans And Almonds
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, toast the almonds: In an ungreased skillet, saute the almonds over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Or, place the almonds in the tray of a toaster oven set to... - 37.0215
Green Beans With Almonds
1. Prepare green beans. Place almonds and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute, until golden. Remove almonds from casserole.
2. Place green beans and thyme in same casserole. Cover tightly and... - 19.7469
Everyday Green Beans With Almonds
1) Run the beans under water to wash
2) Using a sharp knife, snip off the ends and cut diagonally into 3 inch pieces
3) Into a pot add water and a teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil
4) Cook without a lid till the beans are crisp
5)... - 40.5394
Green Beans With Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Take a large pot with boiling water, add beans after discarding the ends and blanch for about 4 to 5 minutes or till beans turn crispy tender and bright green. Drain, place in ice water or under cold running... - 34.4634