- » Green Bean Shallot Red Pepper
Green Bean Shallot Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bean shallot red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bean shallot red pepper recipes.
Red Potato Salad With Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the shallots, mustard, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream; set the dressing aside.
2. Put the potatoes in a large pot and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover. Bring the... - 40.5811
Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise
A perfect dish for any season and any time of the day-Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise. Follow this Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise exactly the way it goes here and you have an awesome dish. So try it! - 28.1823
Penne With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Broil the red bell peppers about 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until they are charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag and let them steam 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a medium-size saucepan and a large pot... - 39.4759
Warm Green Bean Salad With Rocket And Garden Lettuces
1. Wash and dry the mixed garden lettuces and rocket. Pinch the ends from 1/2 pound haricots verts.
2. Spread 1 1/4 cups walnut halves on a baking tray. In an oven preheated to 350° F., bake the nuts for 10-15 minutes until they are well-toasted. Remove from... - 34.4446
Mushroom And Green Bean Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together shallots, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oil and mustard.
2) Snap off the edges of beans and cut them into 1-1/ 2-inch lengths.
3) Cover them with water and cook on top of the stove, or add 3 tablespoons water... - 46.6177
Green Bean And Brie Salad
1. Trim beans and blanch in boiling water about 3 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Place beans, greens, cheese and red pepper in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper, sugar, and... - 30.951
Green Bean Salad With Bacon
1. Cook beans in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Place beans in a large bowl.
2. Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings in pan.... - 30.81
Green Bean And Tomato Salad With Goujons Of Roasted Lamb Leg
Thinly slice 5 cloves garlic.
Cut small slits into lamb; insert garlic slices.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place lamb in roasting pan; roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of leg reads 1 30 degrees F.
Cut lamb into... - 40.5412
Filet Mignon With Green Beans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the filet with olive oil, thyme and salt and pepper to taste on all sides and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a hot saute pan, add shallots and garlic along with wine... - 109.94
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 43.9288
Risotto Of Radicchio And Arugula
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onions, basil, parsley, vinegar and pepper; set aside.
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, add the oil to another large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, then add the... - 44.2799
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
In a mortar, pound to a paste the scallions, parsley, shallots, and hot pepper.
Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, add seasoning paste, beans, and bouquet garni.
Stir until beans are lightly coated with oil.
Add water, ham hock, and cubed ham and... - 41.6269
Three Bean Salad With Mustard Dressing
Place chickpeas and beans in bowl. Add chili pepper, green onions, tomatoes, shallot and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Place garlic in another bowl. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste, vinegar and mustard; mix well.
Pour in... - 32.4756
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 48.4886
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.828
Chicken And French Bean Salad With Blueberry Relish
Arrange beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse under cold water; drain and set aside.
Place blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Set relish... - 44.5666
French Bistro Dinner- Fit Foodie
Graziella prepares a typical French Bistro dinner, Fit- Foodie style! Hanger steak with shallot and red wine sauce, potatoes and green beans. C'est tres bon! - 0
Combine the vegetables.
Marinate desired number of shallots in lime juice 30 minutes, or until a deep purple color.
Drain vegetables and shallots well on paper towels.
Arrange mixture decoratively in jars, then add spices and pepper to each so they can be... - 33.3545
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Chicken Stuffed Endive
Blanch beans in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
Combine beans and next 9 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Spoon mixture evenly into endive spears.
Sprinkle with... - 36.6559
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large heavy skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and shallots and stir-fry over moderate heat until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the long beans, carrots, bell pepper, baby corn, cauliflower and hot pepper and continue to... - 34.383
Warm Lamb Salad
DRESSING: In large bowl, whisk together olive and corn oils, shallots, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Spoon 2 tbsp (25 mL) into shallow glass baking dish; add chops, turning to coat.
Let stand to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in pot of boiling water, cook... - 44.2182
Smoked Trout Nicoise
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water until they are cool enough to handle. Slip the skins off the potatoes and cut them into quarters.
2. Meanwhile, in another pot of... - 39.213
Warm Duck Salad With Merlot Dressing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick the skin of the duck with a fork, rub with salt and black pepper, then place in a roasting tin and roast for 50 mins until the skin is golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins until almost... - 38.481
Hong Kong Burgers
In a large bowl, blend sweet pepper, black bean sauce, shallots, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, wasabi and pepper.
Add beef and knead with your fingers or mix with a wooden spoon until sauce has been absorbed.
Shape into 8 to 10... - 35.1527
Baked Trout Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Wash the trout and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavities with salt and pepper and fill with a few coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2. Place the fish side by side in a shallow ovenproof dish.... - 36.2869
Stuffed Drumsticks With Small Cereals
Remove the big bone from the chicken leg.
Saute the diced vegetables with olive oil and add thyme.
Cook the cereals in water, chop and mix them with white cheese, sauteed diced vegetables, chopped mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
Stuff this mixture into each... - 35.821
Stir-fried Pasta With Vegetables
Stir-Fried Pasta With Vegetables is a filling and nutritious dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few vegan friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Stir-Fried Pasta With Vegetables recipe! - 44.098
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 41.1299
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add lamb and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until brown. Remove lamb from pan and place in a casserole dish.
2. Add sliced onion, garlic, rosemary and 1 tablespoon juice from tomatoes to pan and cook over a... - 32.6652
Tortellini Salad Primavera
Tortellini Salad Primavera has a Sole taste. The cheese or meat tortellini pasta and mushrooms gives the Tortellini Salad Primavera Stimulating taste. - 38.8641
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Vegetable & Noodle Stir Fry
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and toss in the sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Heat the groundnut or sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic, chillies, carrot and courgette (zucchini) strips and... - 33.7407
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 34.6437
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.1228
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 1- Introduction
What could go better with Pork Chops than a smooth and clear Nancibella Sauce? Chef Nick comes with this first part of video with some useful tips and techniques to follow, while cooking pork Chops. The whole family will love these succulent pork chops... - 101.861
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 2- Braising
Well, your wait is over , here is the second part . In this part, Chef Nick has a perfect way of making grilled Pork Chops braised with Nancibella Sauce , it's delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! Try them for dinner this week. - 99.761