- » Green Bean Herb Sauce
Green Bean Herb Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bean herb sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bean herb sauce recipes.
Green Beans In Herb Sauce
About 23 minutes before serving: In a medium saucepan, in margarine, saute onion, celery and parsley flakes until onion is golden.
Meanwhile, mix garlic salt, salt, pepper and cornstarch; slowly stir in 1 cup water to form a smooth paste.
Add this mixture and... - 37.0772
Green Beans In Tomato Sauce
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and simmer over low heat until beans are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 28.896
Green Beans In Italian Sauce
Green beans in italian sauce is a lovely recipe made with green beans and fresh veggies. Herbed with oregano, the green beans in italian sauce is great as a side and is really flavorful. - 30.253
Green Beans Italiano
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion with garlic, oregano, and basil in drippings until tender.
Add soup, water, and beans.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until beans are... - 31.9278
Green Beans With Dill Sauce
1. In a bowl blend together cream cheese, cream, dillweed, and salt.
2. Cook beans according to package directions and drain.
3. Pour sauce over and toss lightly to melt cheese.
4. Serve the salad alongside roasted meats. - 34.7584
Green Beans In Herb Butter
Cook beans according to package directions.
Melt butter in medium skillet; add onion, celery, garlic, and parsley.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add rosemary, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sauce to green beans just before... - 34.7205
Green Beans With Herb Butter
Green Beans With Herb Butter rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Green Beans With Herb Butter recipe. A delicious Side Dish, the Green... - 46.4046
Prawn And Green Bean Salad With Dill Sauce
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add prawns, COOk Until prawns Change colour, about 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Peel and devein prawns.
Plunge green beans in boiling water, allow water to return to boil, drain... - 41.0943
Green Bean And Onion Salad
Simmer onions and beans in 1 inch of stock in a covered saucepan until tender (15 to 18 minutes).
Drain; refrigerate covered until chilled (about 2 hours).
Mix remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and lemon juice; refrigerate covered until... - 34.4757
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 46.1073
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 41.1523
Green Beans Napoli
In large skillet bring 1 inch water to a boil; add green beans.
Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; set aside.
In same skillet heat oil and butter; add pine nuts, garlic, basil, Tabasco® sauce and rosemary.
Cook over medium heat until... - 38.6468
Groovy Green Beans
Steam green beans until tender crisp.
Melt margarine in a skillet and saute onions until tender.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Return skillet to stove and gradually add milk, stirring until sauce thickens.
Season with salt, pepper, thyme, savory,... - 43.3697
Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stockpot, add the... - 35.0456
Green Beans And Mushrooms
Trim ends from green beans; break into smaller pieces if desired.
Steam in chicken stock until crisp tender.
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and shallots; cook for about 1 minute.
Add herbs... - 37.4444
Herb Cheese Sauce
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup and blend with milk
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Heat completely and stir well before serving
3. Serve hot over peas, onions, green beans, and broccoli. - 28.6928
Herbed Soy Bean And Bulgur Casserole
Put into your blender 1/2 cup of the cooked soy-beans, 1/2 cup of the chopped celery, the tomato paste, stock, and egg; buzz until smooth.
Turn the mixture into a large bowl. Stir in the remaining soybeans, the bulgur, the remaining celery, and all of the... - 32.5185
Herb Garden Green Means
Melt oil and butter in a saute pan. Add onion, garlic, and celery. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add parsley and spices. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cook beans in boiling water until tender. Drain well and toss with sauce. Top with freshly ground... - 26.8671
Green Beans Au Gratin
In a 3-cup ovenproof casserole layer cooked green beans, mushrooms, 1 1/2 ounces cheese, and herbs.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with tomato sauce.
Combine remaining cheese and crumbs; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake at 350°F.
for 25 minutes or until hot... - 32.5139
Fresh Green Sauce
Put all ingredients in blender except sour cream.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into bowl and stir in sour cream and seasoning to taste.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using on raw vegetables or cold shrimp. - 32.9444
Herbed Black Bean Soup
1) Soak black beans for about 12 hours in water to cover.
2) To the same water add onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf and parsley.
3) Now allow water to a boil and cook beans until soft.
4) Cook onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until... - 47.8474
Beans With Fresh Tomato And Fennel Sauce
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic until softened, about 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, fennel seeds, salt, pepper and sugar; cook, uncovered and stirring often, until thickened and juices have evaporated, about 10 minutes.... - 30.7697
Green Bean And Tomato Salad With Goujons Of Roasted Lamb Leg
Thinly slice 5 cloves garlic.
Cut small slits into lamb; insert garlic slices.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place lamb in roasting pan; roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of leg reads 1 30 degrees F.
Cut lamb into... - 40.5412
Pack beans lengthwise into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
To each pint, add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 clove garlic and 1 head dill.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Pour hot liquid over beans, leaving 1/4 inch... - 33.0822
Pinto Bean Soup
Saute onion, celery, leek, carrot and garlic in oil until onion is soft.
Add beans, ham hock, stock, tomatoes, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Cover, bring to boil and simmer 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Discard bouquet garni.
Remove ham hock, cut meat into strips and... - 41.6806
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 46.1451
Herb Sauced Vegetables
In large saucepan, steam vegetables separately over boiling chicken broth until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes for each batch.
Transfer to heated serving dish.
Warm salad dressing and spoon over vegetables.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 27.029
Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers
These middle eastern stuffed peppers are made with fresh green peppers stuffed with minted lamb meat along with rice and spices. Cooked and baked, the middle eastern peppers is made with a herbed tomato and onion sauce and makes a great side in meals. - 45.4141
Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stock pot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat.
Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stock pot, add... - 41.0573
Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in the water.
Next day: Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and the onions and celery and saute.
Add the black beans and soaking water.
Pressure cook beans 1 1/2 hours or simmer 2 to 3 hours until beans are very soft.
Puree the beans in a... - 43.3577
Mediterranean White Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, oregano and thyme; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add tomatoes and vinegar. (Depending on juiciness of fresh tomatoes, you may need to add 2... - 28.6119
White Beans And Tasso
Cover beans with 2 quarts water and soak overnight. (Or, for quicker preparation, put beans in 2 quarts boiling water; remove from heat and allow to stand 1 hour.)
Bring beans and soaking water to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Simmer 45 minutes.
Add tasso and... - 43.7741
Beans With Cheese
Fry bacon crisp in deep saucepan.
Drain, crumble, and reserve.
Saute green pepper in bacon fat; add onion and seasonings.
Heat, stirring constantly; add tomatoes and 1 cup kidney beans.
Mash remaining kidney beans and add to tomato mixture.
Cook slowly for... - 38.3444
Curried Puri In Buttermilk Sauce & Curried Garbanzo Beans
Wanting to prepare a different lunch, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried puri in buttermilk sauce with leftover puris and serve with rice. Team up with curried garbanzo beans with potatoes in tomato sauce. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy... - 87.7324
Beans With Egg Sauce
1) If fresh beans are being used wash, them and trim to remove the strings.
2) Break them or cut into short lengths.
3) In boiling salted water, cook them 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the beans, saving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5)... - 47.1568
Can Beans And Rice
1. Rinse beans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse-beans.
2.... - 31.3604
Baked Beans With Ground Beef Topping
Cook beef in heavy skillet.
Add green pepper, onion, and celery, and saute until beef is brown and vegetables are limp.
Stir in tomato sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, mustard, thyme, brown sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Spoon pork... - 38.2138
Griddle Cakes Of Black Beans And Spaghetti
For the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, salsa and cilantro; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the spaghetti, beans, peppers, egg substitute and onions.
To make the pancakes, spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick... - 40.4693
Two Bean Chili
The two bean chili is a beef and sausage chili made with garbanzo and kidney beans. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the two bean chili is cooked along with vegetables. Made with added olives and cheese, the two bean chili can be served over or with rice for a... - 42.5282
Caribbean Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the green pepper, celery, garlic, and carrots. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir in the cumin, allspice, oregano, and salt and cook... - 30.548
Creole Beans And Rice
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak 8 hours.
Cover beans with water, and add salt pork; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer over low heat 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients... - 37.449
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, and onions in 3 quarts of water until almost done. Add green beans and macaroni. Cook until tender.
2. While vegetables are cooking, combine tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, and cheese in a bowl. Beat in the oil very... - 34.7561
Beef And Kidney Bean Pie
Remove membrane from kidney and cut kidney lengthwise through center.
Remove skin, white tubes, and fat.
Thoroughly rinse kidney with cold water.
Cut into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Put cubes into a bowl and pour dressing over all.
Turn each piece to coat.
Cover... - 45.364
Deep Sea Sipper
In saucepan, cook onion with thyme in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.1973
Gran D Mothers Lamb Stew
In large heavy pan, brown lamb in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, celery, tomatoes, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour.
Add potatoes; cook 15 minutes more.
Add green beans; cook 15 minutes more or until meat and vegetables are... - 36.147
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.7194
Herbed Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Cook beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together chicken broth, wine, cornstarch, sugar, marjoram, and thyme.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 47.5559
Herbed Chili Spaghetti
Cook ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a Dutch oven until browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain off drippings.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally - 30.0508
Philly Chive Sauce
Combine neufchatel cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients Serve over hot cooked potatoes, green beans, broccoli or asparagus - 20.7233
Herbed Vegetable Stuffing
Try this delicious version of Vegetable Stuffing. I am sure, once you taste this Vegetable Stuffing, you'll always love to prepare it for your friends and family! - 42.1176
Latin Seitan Stew With Vegetables And Herbs
Have you tried a stew with seitan? Here is a great recipe for a Latin seitan stew. Filled with the goodness of loads of vegetables and of course the seitan. This stew is filled with health and is a great option for a meal. Lots of herbs in this dish, it is... - 121.62
1. In a pan melt butter, blend in arrowroot, Bon Appetit, MSG, pepper, seasoned stock base and water and cook over low heat, stirring, until mixture thickens.
2. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and dill weed.
3. Heat without allowing it to... - 36.027
Country Style Soybeans
1. Rinse soybeans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; return... - 32.8978
Squid With Coriander Vegetables
1. Prepare the squid as for Squid with Dried Shrimps and Green Pepper. Blanch the rings and tentacles in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrot, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add... - 29.8849
Wash beans and soak in the water overnight.
The next day, bring the beans and water to a boil.
Cover and cook until soft, about i hour.
If you are in a hurry, pressure cook the beans without soaking about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet.
Add the... - 44.223
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 37.4127
California Style Chicken
California style chicken is a baked chicken preparation made with red potatoes and green beans. An oven baked recipe, the california style chicken is herbed with basil and flavored with garlic powder. With zesty tomato sauce to taste, the califormia style... - 45.8888
White Bean And Zucchini Pate
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Butter 1 1/2-quart loaf pan or charlotte mold.
Place zucchini in colander and sprinkle evenly with salt.
Allow to drain 3 to 4 minutes, then squeeze gently to remove any remaining liquid.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small skillet over... - 46.0469
Seasoned Sauce For Vegetables
Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour and seasoning.
Gradually add milk and cook over low heat until smooth and thickened.
Add: 1/2 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup chopped green pepper 1/4 cup chopped green onion.
Does wonders for carrots, green beans,... - 26.0328
Chicken Roll With Caper Sauce
To bone chicken, remove the chicken wings, leaving as much skin on chicken as possible.
(Reserve wings for another use.) Remove tail.
Place chicken, breast side down, with legs pointed away from you.
With a sharp, short-blade knife, make a cut along the... - 40.3722
Broad Beans With Peppercorns
1 Pod the broad beans and place in a pan with the herbs and enough water to just cover. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and cook for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain, reserving the cooking liquor.
2 Meanwhile coarsely crush the... - 27.8489
Chili Meat Loaf
Combine eggs, undrained tomatoes, beans, corn chips, green onion, parsley, salt, and chili powder; mash beans slightly.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into two 7x3x2-inch loaves.
Tear off two 18-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty foil.
Place loaves on... - 42.7454
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Lightly oil a loaf pan and set aside.
– In a saucepan, bring water to a boil, add millet seeds, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
– Puree tofu in a blender. Add the egg and tomato juice. Pour mixture into a... - 34.2242
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
1) In a soup pot or sauce pan put all the ingredients.
2) Cook over medium-high heat for 1 1/2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve the soup hot by garnishing with fresh herbs. - 33.9767
Beans, Shrimp And Tomato Salad
Trim the beans and cook in boiling salted water, until just tender.
Drain and cool.
Hard-cook the egg for 10 minutes, cool, shell and remove the egg yolk.
Press the egg yolk through a strainer.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for... - 42.8583
Wegmans Tuscan Garbanzo Beans & Kale
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes Italian staples, garbanzo beans & kale, and melds them into greatness with canned diced tomatoes, Seasoned Tomato Sauce, and traditional spices. - 129.261
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 34.0002
Bean And Okra Stew
1. Wash and dry the okra
2. Cut off the stems without damaging the okra or breaking the skin of the pods
3. Set aside
4. In a large pan, heat the oil in a sauté pan
5. Stir-fry the okra and the onions for five minutes
6. Add the... - 42.1748
Chili And Beans Tamale Pie
Brown onion and garlic in butter.
Add beef, 1/2 pound at a time.
Break up with fork and saute in skillet until beef is browned.
Add tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer mixture 15 minutes.
Add green chilies and chili and... - 44.0673
Mixed Cooked Vegetable Salad
Combine vegetables and herbs, and toss gently, to avoid mashing the vegetables.
Divide into 2 salad bowls, and just before serving, pour Mayonnaise Sauce equally into each bowl (for a satisfying luncheon salad, use cottage cheese). - 26.0918
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add garlic, onion, green pepper and stir-fry for a few minutes.
Stir in amaranth and sprouts.
Mix soy sauce and water and add to vegetables.
Cover and cook over medium heat just until amaranth is tender (approximately 3 to 5... - 35.8073
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano... - 37.8024
Brazilian Feijoada is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Brazilian Feijoada; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 45.7676
Chicken Monterey is a simple, easy-to-make casserole comprising of skillet cooked chicken with roasemary sacue, and artichoke hearts and green beans. This is a surely satiating meal by itself. Try with some pasta if you are very hungry. Come back here to... - 37.7364
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 102.248
Mexican Stuffed Cheese
Remove wax coating or rind from cheese with vegetable peeler.
If cheese is round, cut a thin slice from bottom to make a flat surface.
With a grapefruit knife and spoon, hollow out cheese, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve scooped out cheese and... - 42.8586
Put corn cereal in bowl and crush to half its volume.
Add salt, onion powder and basil and mix until thoroughly distributed.
Drizzle butter over cereal and mix again.
Mix beans with tomato sauce and seasonings in a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle... - 38.2702
Oven Beef Stew
In 2-quart casserole combine beef cubes, carrots, potato, and celery.
In a mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, dry soup mix, tapioca, bouillon granules, thyme, and 1/4 cup water; stir into meat mixture.
Cover and bake in a 325Â° oven for 1 hour.
Stir in... - 34.5
Cover vegetables with water and simmer until they are soft.
Strain; season with sea salt or tamari.
This is merelv an outline.
Use any vegetable, including the skins of potatoes. - 31.0928
Chick Pea Salad
Place chick peas, beans, cauliflower, parsley and yellow pepper in large salad bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, whisking until well incorporated.
Pour dressing over salad. - 32.1881
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and salt and saute until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside about 5... - 38.4278
Thoroughly wash shanks in cold water; drain.
(If necessary, pull off the parchmentlike covering.) In a dutch oven render the salt pork, and in this fat saute the shanks over high heat until brown on all sides.
Remove dutch oven from heat; add vegetables,... - 46.0479
Minted Lamb And Limas
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame.
2) Add the lamb chops and cook until brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3) Add garlic and onion to the remaining oil in the skillet and cook until tender-crisp.
4) Reserving 1/4 cup... - 49.1044
Wok Scrambled Eggs
Combine eggs, water and hot pepper sauce in blender and mix thoroughly at high speed.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until hot, coating all surfaces.
Add garlic and stir briefly.
Add onions, pepper celery and fines herbes and stir-fry until onion is... - 34.529
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Prepare the beans according to the package direction.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter and add onion and green pepper to sauté until tender for about 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle in flour, salt, and pepper.
5)... - 46.2831
Turkish Salad Dressing
Pound the walnuts and garlic to a paste; (put them through the garlic press first), stir in the crumbs, then the milk, season with salt, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
The sauce should be about the consistency of cream.
Very good with salads of haricot beans... - 27.9368
Leek And Pancetta
1) In a saucepan cook green beans, in boiling salted water for about 6 minutes or until soft. Stir in leeks and cook for additional 2 minutes and then drain the vegetables.
2) Take another saucepan and melt butter in it. Stir in garlic and pancetta or... - 41.3072
Veggie Pita Pizzas
Split each pita bread round horizontally so you have four rounds.
Place rounds on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven for 2 to 3 minutes or till dry and crisp.
Spread each round with tomato sauce.
Arrange vegetable on top of each round.
Sprinkle with... - 26.3089
Tomato And Crispy Crumb Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
2) Split the chicken breasts almost in half and open out the halves.
3) In a non-stick roasting tin place the chicken breasts.
4) In a food processor, whizz the bread into crumbs,... - 44.354
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Make this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that is sure to be a family favorite! - 0
Mexican Style Pizzas
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2) On a baking or cookie sheet, place the pizza bases and lightly brush them with the oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, kidney beans , sweetcorn, then mix... - 47.7585
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 48.387
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Maintain the boil while cooking the vegetables.
In a large saute pan over medium heat combine the onions, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon tarragon and a pinch of salt; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 45.855
Tie parsley stems, bay leaf and thyme together with string.
Rinse and sort beans.
Put beans in microwave-safe 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add tied herbs, salt and water.
Cover and cook in microwave on high for 30 minutes.
Cook on medium for 1 hour,... - 45.5649