- » Green Bean Egg Sauce
Green Bean Egg Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bean egg sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bean egg sauce recipes.
Green Beans In Egg Sauce
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the beans to... - 30.8409
Green Beans With Sabayon Sauce
1) Clean, trim and wash beans.
2) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans for 4-6 minutes till tender.
3) Drain in a colander. Transfer into a shallow serving dish.
4) Cover dish with aluminum foil.
5) Place in a warm 250°F... - 40.0263
Prawn And Green Bean Salad With Dill Sauce
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add prawns, COOk Until prawns Change colour, about 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Peel and devein prawns.
Plunge green beans in boiling water, allow water to return to boil, drain... - 41.0943
Swiss Cheese Egg And Green Bean Casserole
Cook green beans according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
In a saucepan, melt butter, add flour, stirring until blended, and then add milk.
Continue to cook, stirring until thickened.
Add grated onion, honey, seasonings and yogurt.
Mix until... - 42.6396
Groovy Green Beans
Steam green beans until tender crisp.
Melt margarine in a skillet and saute onions until tender.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Return skillet to stove and gradually add milk, stirring until sauce thickens.
Season with salt, pepper, thyme, savory,... - 43.3697
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 45.8205
Green Beans With Mustard Sauce
Wash and trim beans and cut into 1-inch pieces on the diagonal.
Cook in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour, salt and pepper,... - 43.5629
French Style Green Beans In Mustard Sauce
1. Wash green beans, break off ends and French (cut-lengthwise into fine strips).
2. Cook 15 to 20 min., or until tender. (Or use two 9-oz. pkgs. frozen French-style green beans. Break apart gently with a fork or spoon while cooking. Follow directions on... - 41.975
Beans With Egg Sauce
1) If fresh beans are being used wash, them and trim to remove the strings.
2) Break them or cut into short lengths.
3) In boiling salted water, cook them 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the beans, saving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5)... - 47.1568
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
Green Beans Hollandaise
1) Wash the beans and trim from ends.
2) Cut into 2-inch pieces, diagonally.
3) In a large skillet, place the beans with 2 cups boiling water and 2 teaspoons salt.
4) Cover the skillet and gently boil them for 12 to 15 minutes, or until... - 44.7998
Egg And Baked Bean Salad
Mix eggs, beans, and onion.
Combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add to egg mixture.
Place in chilled salad bowl lined with salad greens.
Just before serving, sprinkle bacon and parsley over top. - 33.1005
Green Bean Moussaka
In skillet cook ground beef till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in flour.
Stir in tomato sauce, garlic salt, and cinnamon.
Place green beans in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Spread the meat mixture atop.
Combine eggs and cottage cheese; spoon over meat... - 37.6342
Green Bean Hollandaise
Wash beans and cut off ends.
Cut diagonally into two-inch pieces.
Place in large skillet with 2 cups boiling water and 2 teaspoons salt.
Cover, boil gently for 15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, make hoUandaise sauce.
In top of double boiler, with wire... - 46.9726
Green Bean Croquettes
Healthy Green bean croquettes for your party. These croquettes are a great way to entertain. They are a kiddie favorite and so you can enjoy watching your kids eating greens happily.Enjoy!! - 43.677
Green Bean Loaf
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Main Dish, then you should probably go for this Green Bean Loaf. It is always prepared with Beans as the key ingredient. Serve this tasty Main Dish as often as you like! You have to devote only 60 minutes to make... - 48.2439
Turkey Green Bean Puff
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole, add soup, milk, butter and seasonings to combine.
3) Fold in chicken, beans and peanuts.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat egg... - 45.9673
Green Bean Puff
In a few words, Green Bean Puff is described as heavenly, superb and outstanding. The Green Bean Puff is made with Beans which is easy to find at any grocery store. All you have to spend less than 15 minutes to prepare Green Bean Puff. Green Bean Puff goes... - 46.5598
Wax Beans Vinaigrette
1. In a medium-size saucepan, tip the beans. Cover them and cook in boiling salted water for 20 minutes, or until soft.
2. Drain the beans. Use a small bowl to keep the liquid for making the sauce.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, heat oil and sautÃ©... - 38.627
Green Beans Hollandaise
1. To prepare beans wash them in cold water, drain and trim ends.
2. In a large, heavy saucepan place them adding salt and boiling water to 1 inch below top of beans.
3. Cook covered 20 minutes until tender.
4. Drain well, return to... - 44.8784
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Cut the green beans in half along the seam, in French-style.
2) In a vegetable steamer, steam the beans until almost tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans under cold running water and drain. Set aside.
4) Cut the eggs in half along the... - 47.5279
Green Beans Bearnaise
Landing upon a good Green Beans Bearnaise recipe is like winning in a lucky draw contest. Congratulations, you have just become a lucky winner now. The key ingredient in Green Beans Bearnaise is Beans. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me... - 43.663
Green Beans Deluxe
1. Wash the beans, remove strings and ends but do not break. Arrange in 4 equal sized bunches and tie each with clean string which has been dipped in hot water. Drop these into 2 cups boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook 20 minutes.
2. Drain, saving... - 32.8916
Green Bean Puff
Cook and drain beans.
Combine hoi beans and celery in a 5-cup casserole.
Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, vinegar and milk.
Fold egg white into mixture.
Pile lightly on top of beans.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until sauce... - 39.1168
Green Bean Moussaka
This Green Bean Moussaka is one fo the best ground beef dishes that I've known. This bean and meat bake makes a delicious accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Just try this Green Bean Moussaka and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for the dish... - 49.5115
Mixed Bean Salad With Green Vinaigrette
Mix kidney beans, chickpeas and green beans together in large bowl.
Slice hard-boiled eggs in half and remove yolks; set aside. Chop whites and add to beans in bowl. Season well.
Place remaining ingredients, except egg yolks, in small bowl and quickly whisk... - 35.0337
Italian Sausage And Green Beans With Pasta
Cut Italian sausage into slices about 1/2-inch thick.
Peel onion and slice into rings.
Place sausages and onion in a large, wide, heavy-bottomed skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until sausage is browned and onion rings are... - 42.8672
Egg Foo Yong
Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and chop shrimp.
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup water, and salt.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet.
Add gingerroot, stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove... - 39.9824
Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in the water.
Next day: Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and the onions and celery and saute.
Add the black beans and soaking water.
Pressure cook beans 1 1/2 hours or simmer 2 to 3 hours until beans are very soft.
Puree the beans in a... - 43.3577
Baked Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine molasses, mustard, oil, and vinegar; blend well.
Discard pork fat from beans; add beans and their sauce to vinegar mixture along with ham, celery, onion, carrot, pickle, cheese, and tomato.
Mix gently until well coated.
Cover and... - 34.0481
Egg Foo Yung
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add garlic and carrot and cook, stirring, until carrots are tender crisp.
Stir in onions, then remove from heat and mix in bean sprouts; set aside.
Prepare Foo Yung Sauce; keep warm... - 41.4602
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Green Peas
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil, add peas and cook... - 39.4917
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Green Peas
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Simmer in saucepan until tender.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute until golden brown.
Add to above along with peas and broth.
Cook for 1... - 41.5575
Beef With Black Bean Sauce
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices 2 inches long.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch and the egg white in medium bowl; beat lightly.
Add beef; stir to coat well.
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine 1/3 cup of the... - 43.4386
Clams In Black Bean Sauce
1) Using a stiff brush, scrub clams under cold running water, rejecting any shells that are not closing.
2) Wash beans kept in a sieve under cold running water and chop roughly.
3) Mix them with garlic and ginger and then hold them together to... - 43.0261
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Stuffed Eggs Au Gratin
Remove yolks and mash with onion salt, Worcestershire sauce, deviled ham and mayonnaise.
Fill cavities in egg whites with yolk mixture.
Cook green beans as directed on package.
Place in 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Arrange stuffed eggs on beans.
Mix soup,... - 39.7143
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 43.4855
Mexican Eggs Ole
Arrange the tortilla pieces in the bottom of a 12 x 8 x 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, and cumin in chicken broth until... - 42.0265
Bean Curd With Crab Meat Sauce
1. Blanch bean curd in boiling water for 1 minute; drain well.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Stir in wine, crab meat and soup stock. Gently add bean curd and salt. Cover and cook for 21/2-3... - 32.7094
Cheese And Egg Ring
Cheese And Egg Ring has a yummy taste. The eggs and rice gives the Cheese And Egg Ring a dissimilar taste. Cheese And Egg Ring is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 40.7989
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce
Bean Curd With Crab Sauce is a unique dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare this tasty Bean Curd With Crab Sauce and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 46.2166
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 117.165
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.7194
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung is a yummy appetizer. Shrimp Egg Foo Yung gets its taste from Shrimp mixed with crab meat and eggs. Seafood lovers just adore this Shrimp Egg Foo Yung recipe. - 42.6553
Crab Meat And Bean Sprouts With Omelette Strips
The crab meat and bean sprouts omelet strips are a great side to serve with meals for either parties or family meals. Made with egg omelet cooked with sherry and soy sauce, the crab meat and bean sprouts omeletstrips are prepared along with chopped veggies... - 45.4769
Tex Mex Beans With Dumplings
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside.
In a small bowl combine egg white, milk, and oil; set aside.
In a 10 inch skillet combine the water, onion, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 43.9561
Bacon And Bean Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Beer Crepe Batter.
Chop up the bacon and cook in a large frypan until crisp.
Remove 1/3 of the bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the... - 40.1253
Mix all ingredients.Freshly cooked broccoli or green beans, or use as a superb salad dressing on crisp greens. - 20.2809
Black Bean Pancakes With Salsa
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Inasmall bowl, mix the 1 cumin, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, red pepper, and salt.
In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the garlic and spice mixture and stir-fry for 15 seconds or just until the... - 42.0803
Fried Bean Cake Stuffed With Pork
Mix together the pork, water chestnuts, onions, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and egg.
Carefully make a small slit in each fried bean cake and stuff with 1 teaspoon pork.
Place cakes in a shallow heatproof serving dish.
Cover and put on a rack in a larger pan with... - 33.3971
Corn Pancakes With Black Bean Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, chopped cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Cover and set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare pancakes, melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over low heat.... - 31.8235
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 47.3935
1. Spread a layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish. Make a layer of noodles.
2. Saute the mushrooms in the oil in a medium-sized skillet. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Drain. Stir in the eggs and pour over... - 33.0793
Mung Bean Sprout Salad
If canned bean sprouts are used, drain and soak in cold water overnight.
Drain again before using.
If fresh are used, wash, then run boiling water over them in colander 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in... - 46.048
White Bean And Zucchini Pate
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Butter 1 1/2-quart loaf pan or charlotte mold.
Place zucchini in colander and sprinkle evenly with salt.
Allow to drain 3 to 4 minutes, then squeeze gently to remove any remaining liquid.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small skillet over... - 46.0469
Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
Cook cabbage, green beans, cucumber, and eggplant separately in boiling salted water until tender. (Use 1/2 teaspoon salt per quart of water.)
Drain; heat bean sprouts in their own liquid; arrange vegetables on platter with tomato and sliced eggs.
Saute... - 36.8259
Make a bed of crisp, broken lettuce.
Place drained flaked tuna in center.
Arrange beans, green pepper, onion rings and celery in mounds around it.
Garnish with ring of egg quarters alternating with tomato sections.
Place anchovy fillets, crisscrossed, in... - 38.9672
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
1) In a steamer, steam beans and peas for about 45 minutes until tender or in a pressure cooker, cook them for 20 minutes.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté cooked vegetables in it for 15 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid... - 47.1928
Herbed Soy Bean And Bulgur Casserole
Put into your blender 1/2 cup of the cooked soy-beans, 1/2 cup of the chopped celery, the tomato paste, stock, and egg; buzz until smooth.
Turn the mixture into a large bowl. Stir in the remaining soybeans, the bulgur, the remaining celery, and all of the... - 32.5185
Green Tea Icecream
Place tea in bowl, add boiling water, stand covered until cold.
You will need only 1 tablespoon tea for this recipe.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually beat in sifted icing sugar.
Add egg yolks, beat until combined.
Beat cream until... - 37.307
Wok Scrambled Eggs
Combine eggs, water and hot pepper sauce in blender and mix thoroughly at high speed.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until hot, coating all surfaces.
Add garlic and stir briefly.
Add onions, pepper celery and fines herbes and stir-fry until onion is... - 34.529
This Sauce Americaine recipe tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find where exactly the secret lies.Try this Sauce Americaine recipe and let me know what comes to your mind instantly after tasting it. - 35.6022
Scrambled Eggs With Sprouts
Beat the eggs with the milk and seasonings.
Stir in the sprouts.
Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil.
Then add the beaten egg mixture.
Cook, stirring often, until the eggs are barely set. - 28.3514
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream Oriental Style
Looking for a nice Japanese dessert? Here's an easy to make, egg less oriental style green tea ice cream recipe. The main ingredients used are milk and green tea, which really compliment each other in terms of flavor. Watch the video now and treat your family... - 139.779
Fried Rice With Green Peas
Heat oil in wok or electric frying pan; stir-fry onion, carrot, celery, and green pepper until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in peas and soy sauce and add brown rice; cook until thoroughly hot.
Move rice and vegetables to one side, pour in egg (add a... - 36.4694
Hot Condiment Sauce
Fry eggs in a skillet as usual, Arrange them on a hot platter and keep warm.
To fat left in skillet, add meat sauce, cream, and paprika.
Heat and pour over eggs.
Also delicious on hot cooked broccoli, Brussels sprouts, greens, string beans, limas, etc. - 20.289
Eggs Fu Yung
Beat eggs; stir in remaining ingredients except oil.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Pour 1/4 cup egg mixture at a time into skillet.
Cook until set; turn.
Cook over medium heat until other side is brown. - 28.128
Egg Foo Yong Casserole
Cover and microwave onion, celery, green pepper and margarine in 1 1/2 quart casserole 2 1/2 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until vegetables are almost tender, 2 to 21/2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and mi crowave until... - 38.2141
Eggs Foo Yung
Combine the first six ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a small amount of salad oil in a skillet or frying pan and cook the mixture as you would for pancakes, spooning and frying about 1/4 cup at a time.
Fold pancakes in half and keep... - 29.9771
Egg Foo Yung Casseroles
In 2-cup glass measure heat 1 tablespoon butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
Add water and soy sauce.
Cook at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes till thickened and bubbly, stirring twice.
Cover to keep warm; set aside.
In medium bowl combine... - 42.5943
Shrimp Egg Roll Filling
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the wok and stir fry shrimp, cabbage, water chestnuts, and celery for 2 to 3 minutes, until the green vegetables become brighter.
Add the bean sprouts.
Stir in the salt, soy sauce, and sugar.
Place mixture in egg roll wrappers and... - 36.7013
Vegetables With Yogurt Cheese Sauce
1. In a food processor or bowl, process or beat the yogurt cheese with the yolks, salt, and jalapeno peppers until smooth.
2. Slowly beat in the oil and then the yogurt. Stir in the scallions, chives, and parsley. Peel and slice the potatoes into a bowl. Add... - 29.6948
Egg Foo Yung (chinese Omelet)
To Prepare Egg Mixture: In bowl combine shrimp (or chicken or pork), beaten eggs, bean sprouts, scallions, and seasonings, mixing well.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; drop a scant 1/4 cup of egg mixture into hot oil and cook until set and lightly... - 35.8141
Egg Foo Yong Scramble
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook covered, 5 minutes, 30 seconds or until eggs are almost set, stirring twice during last half of cooking time.
Let stand, covered, 1 to 2 minutes before serving. - 28.6348
Egg Fu Yung
.1.Boil water and cook bean sprouts in it for 3 minutes.
2.Once done, strain.
3.Mix bean sprouts, eggs, greated onion, green onions, salt, pepper, shrimp or pork.
4.Take a small frying pan and heat a teaspoon of oil in it.
5.Put 1/3 cup... - 47.2431
Egg Foo Yung With Shrimp
Egg Mixture: In bowl combine shrimp (or chicken or pork), beaten eggs, bean sprouts, scallions, and seasonings, mixing well.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; drop a scant 1/4 cup of egg mixture into hot oil and cook until set and lightly browned on... - 39.899
Eggs Yucatan Style
Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and saute in butter in a skillet until lightly browned.
Fry the tortillas in vegetable oil until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Fry the eggs.
Spread the tortillas with beans and top with the eggs, ham and... - 43.4832
Egg Foo Yung
1) Chop the mushrooms and slice the green onions.
2) In a large bowl, beat eggs.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients, except oil.
4) Combine everything well.
5) In a skillet, heat oil to a medium-high temperature.
6) In hot skillet, ladle 2... - 41.0501
Delicious Egg Foo Yong
In saucepan combine broth and mushrooms; simmer 5 minutes.
Mix soy sauce, cornstarch, and sugar; add to simmering broth.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Cover and keep warm.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry... - 43.3394
Eggs Foo Yong Casserole
1. Prepare Oriental Sauce; keep warm.
2. Mix bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bell pepper and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until hot; drain.
3. Beat eggs, pimiento and salt; pour... - 32.6114
Egg Foo Yung
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until opaque. Add the celery, green onions, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bean sprouts and saute for 3 minutes or until... - 36.1662
Egg Foo Yung Rice
1. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small pan and lightly scramble the eggs, until just firm but still a little creamy. Set aside.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic, ginger, green pepper... - 35.2679
Low Carb Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Is your low carb diet turning out to be very harsh on the taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy recipe that has fewer than 30 carbs. Watch to know more! - 115.19
Egg Foo Yung
Add remaining ingredients, combining well.
Heat oil in skillet to a medium-high temperature.
Ladle 2 tablespoons of the mixture into skillet for each pancake.
When pancakes are set, and brown underneath, turn them over and brown the other... - 32.5393
Ginger Oriental Egg Rolls
Mix all ingredients well.
Spread a thin layer down the center of each pancake.
Fold side edges over filling coll carefully in jelly roll fashion.
Seal open edge with batter or egg.
Allow to dry.
Fry in deep fat at 360°F.until brown, about 10 mins.
Slice in 1... - 36.1883
Silver Thread Stirred Eggs
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 4-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with 3/4 cup warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from water and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the water into a bowl; discard... - 46.7765
Shrimp Egg Fu Yung
1. Blend cornstarch with water until smooth in a small saucepan; stir in instant chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens and bubbles for 3 minutes; remove from heat; keep warm.
2. Beat the eggs in a... - 35.9416
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Mushroom Egg Foo Yung
In medium bowl beat eggs well.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, bean sprouts, pepper and shrimp.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is soft set, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Using a 1/2-cup... - 42.4806
Egg Foo Yung
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and 3/4 cup of the chicken broth. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/4 cup of broth. Add the mixture to the saucepan and continue to boil, stirring... - 35.6102
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
1. In a small saucepan blend cornstarch with water until smooth.
2. Stir in instant chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and keep warm.
4. In a... - 44.1556
Chinese Scrambled Eggs
1. Take a casserole, beat eggs thoroughly and add all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes, while stirring every minute.
4. Cook, covered for about 2 more minutes.
5. Serve hot. - 38.089
Egg Foo Yung Scramble
Beat eggs in a 2-quart casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 5 1/2 minutes.
Stir after 2 1/2 minutes and again after 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes. - 31.2723
Oriental Odyssey #2: Cooking With Egg
Vegetable Lo Mein is a fast to make healthy and delicious dish. The main content is noodles along with some green vegetables whihh makes it healthy. An excellent dish for breakfast. - 38.0614
Egg Foo Young Omelette
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, individually process the onion and celery until sliced.
2) In a small skillet, saute the onions and celery in 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
3) Stir in the bean sprouts and... - 43.6721