- » Green Bacon
Green Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green bacon recipes.
Green Cabbage And Bacon Terrine
Green Cabbage And Bacon Tenrine is a high protein less calorie appetizer. The egg with gruyere cheese gives the Green Cabbage And Bacon Tenrine a creamy taste. - 46.9691
Green Tagliatelle With Bacon Sauce
Prepare noodles, from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add onion and saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add pancetta and saute until lightly colored.
Press tomatoes through a food mill or sieve to remove seeds.
Stir tomato... - 36.9297
Greens With Bacon
1) Into a 3-quart casserole, add in the bacon pieces with onion.
2) Cover and microwave the casserole on HIGH for about 6 minutes. Mix the bacon around halfway through the cook time.
3) Next, add in the lemon juice, salt, nutmeg, pepper and your choice... - 36.7934
Mustard Greens And Bacon
1. In a glass casserole, take bacon. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir it once after 1 to 1 ½ minute.
2. Add onion. Mix it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remember to stir it after 1 ½ to 2... - 36.1069
Green Onions And Bacon
1 Bias-slice the white portions and 4 inches of the green portions of the green onions into 1-inch pieces.Set aside.
2 In a 1-quart casserole,place bacon and cover with white paper towels.
3 Cook on 100% power (high) for 3-5 minutes or till... - 34.9893
Green Onions And Bacon
1) Slice the white portions and 4 inches of the green portions of the green onions into 1-inch pieces.
2) Keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart casserole put the bacon.
4) Cover the casserole with white paper towels.
5) Crisp cook bacon on 100%... - 33.9849
Fresh Mustard Greens With Bacon
Cut off coarse stems of mustard greens, wash and cut into 2- to 3-inch lengths.
Place in saucepan with water, salt, and bacon fat.
Cover and cook only until tender, about 30 minutes.
Cooking time depends upon the age of the greens.
Remove from heat and toss... - 31.1989
Green Peas And Bacon Salad
In a medium-sized bowl, combine yogurt, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Add peas and onion.
Mix thoroughly and chill for several hours or overnight.
At serving time, add tomato and bacon and toss lightly. - 30.3161
Green Bacon Recipes By Category