Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- » Green Apple Vinaigrette
Green Apple Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green apple vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green apple vinaigrette recipes.
Salad With Sheep Cheese, Green Apple And Pistachios
1. Wash, peel and slice the cucumber and apples, cut the cheese into cubes and the cherry tomatoes into halved.
2. On a serving plate place the mixed greens, cucumber, apples, cherry tomatoes and the cheese.
3. Drizzle some olive oil,... - 0
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 43.6053
Mixed Baby Greens With Apples, Bacon And Stilton
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine shallot, mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a jar and shake vigorously.
2. Place mixed baby greens in a large bowl, add vinaigrette to taste and toss. Refrigerate any unused vinaigrette.
3. Divide salad among 8 plates... - 33.0764
1. Peel cucumber and cut into slices.
2. In a bowl or saucepan, soak cucumber slices in water and a teaspoon of lemon juice for an hour.
3. Drain and keep in a bowl; add vinegar.
4. Add remaining lemon juice, apple juice, diced pepper and Sweet... - 41.027
Fruited Chicken Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and blend well.
Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized or larger pieces.
Toss chicken, apple slices, grapes, and walnuts with vinaigrette.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate and... - 34.7143
Crisp the cucumber slices by packing in crushed ice.
Combine remaining ingredients and marinate the cucumbers for 2-3 hours.
Serve the cucumber slices on a bed of lettuce.
No salad dressing its required. - 37.5611
Chicory With Vinaigrette
1) Under running water, was the lettuce, drain and keep aside
2) Mix the oil and vinegar together
3) Using the knife, cut the olives parsley, capers and pickle and add the oil and vinegar dressing over
4) Onto individual plates,... - 38.826
Raw Pear Honey Vinaigrette
Today, Annmarie is making a raw food recipe for honey pear vinaigrette that she's going to put on an arugula and walnut salad. - 0
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Mango Chutney Vinaigrette
Mango Chutney Vinaigrette is the real deal! It has a perfect blend of tasty flavors! Serve the Mango Chutney Vinaigrette for your dinner with a Papaya And Potato Salad. Trust me, you will love it! - 32.8369
If you dig for a fresh, restaurant-like salad at home, then this French style dressing would add a dash of bistro-like flair to your greens. Chef Keith Snow shares an extremely simple vinaigrette dressing that combines shallots and Dijon mustard with red wine... - 108.498
Smoked Trout With Apple Horseradish Cream
Scrape the skin of each fillet lightly with the back side of a knife to remove the scales.
Lay the trout on a baking sheet skin-side down.
Combine the salt, sugar, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and lemon zest.
Cover the belly and tail sections of the trout... - 41.4232
Apple Cabbage Salad
Wash, core, and slice the apples.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the apples and cabbage and marinate in Spa Vinaigrette Dressing for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
Serve the drained salad on a leaf of lettuce. - 29.3828
Shredded Tri-color Cabbage Salad
Per serving: 150 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 19g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g protein
Reprinted with permission from Big Green Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, RD (Wiley, 2009). - 32.0952
Chicken And Apple Salad
1. Preheat a grill to high.
2. Sprinkle olive oil, and lemon pepper seasoning over chicken. Rub to coat well.
3. Place chicken in grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 4 minutes on the other side.
4. Pop chicken on the top... - 111.108
Crunchy Salad has got more than what you would look forward in a salad. I use this Crunchy Salad recipe throughout the year, irrespective of the seasons. Enjoy preparing! - 32.2295
Curried Chicken Salad
Curried Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and kasha blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Curried Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 31.1129
Greens With Fruit And Cheese
1 In a tightly covered container shake all the vinaigrette ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2 On 8 salad plates,arrange salad greens ,pear,strawberries and onion.Pour vinaigrette over the salad.
3 Sprinkle with cheese before serving. - 38.8167
French Green Lentils With Poached Egg
If you are used to eating lentils only in soups and salads, then this recipe could be a refreshing change for your taste buds. Chef Keith Snow teaches how to turn lentils into a total delicacy with this easy-to-make dish. Just grab all the ingredients, pots... - 102.224
Scandinavian Hors D'oeuvre
Scandinavian Hors D'Oeuvre is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Scandinavian Hors D'Oeuvre recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 41.2833
Combine vegetables with apple in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add vinaigrette and mix well. - 24.575
Skin the chicken, dice the meat into cubes and put them into a mixing bowl.
Chop the egg whites and add to the bowl.
Add the cheese, celery, oranges, apple and walnuts to the chicken.
Mash the egg yolks to a paste in a small bowl, gradually incorporating the... - 41.134
1) Prepare vinaigrette in a small bowl. Mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Gently blend in oils and mix well. Keep it aside.
3) In a saucepan mix applejack and water.
4) Simmer the mixture, add raisins and keep aside to cool.
5) Shred... - 48.8525
Salad De Chou Rouge Aux Pommes
1. Slice cabbage into quarters and discard its core.
2. Shred the leaves finely using a sharp knife, mandoline slicer or food processor. Place them in a salad bowl.
3. In a pan, boil vinegar.
4. Pour the vinegar over chopped cabbage... - 36.1915
Chef's Lettuce Salad
Wash the greens, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Wash and dry the watercress and leave whole.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly to distribute dressing evenly.
Divide among the plates and serve. - 33.1119
Beets are a treat any time of year, but especially in winter when other fresh produce is harder to find. Chef Maxwell shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. - 120.712
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 39.6806
Chick Pea Salad
Chick Pea Salad is a perfect dish that you can add to the vegetarian section of your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Chick Pea Salad is simply captivating! My vegan friend have nothing but praised for the Chick Pea Salad! Try it! - 35.2183
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0