Apple Pie Filling
- » Green Apple Pie Filling
Green Apple Pie Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green apple pie filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green apple pie filling recipes.
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Green Apple Pie
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, 30 minutes before baking.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat... - 49.8089
Citrus Apple Pie
Prepare the pastry.
Divide in half, line a 9 inch pie pan with one portion, and save the remainder for the top.
Refrigerate both while you make the filling.
Measure the sliced apples.
You should have about 4 cups.
Mix apple slices with sugar, salt, cinnamon... - 41.0338
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine shortening and dry ingredients, until the mixture is granular. You can use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening.
3) To this mix, gradually add cold milk.
4) With a... - 48.1147
New Fashioned Apple Pie
In a 4-quart casserole, combine the applejuice concentrate, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon rind, and allspice.
Stir in the apples.
Dot the surface with small pieces of the margarine or butter.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for a... - 37.8867
Prepare the pie crust as directed for a 9-inch deep-dish pie.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl, toss together the apple slices, sugar, flour, tapioca, cinnamon, and lemon juice and peel.
Turn the mixture into the prepared pie shell.
Dot the filling... - 44.2754
Dutch Apple Pie
Prepare pastry pie crust and refrigerate until ready to use.
Make topping: Combine flour and sugar in a medium bowl.
With a fork, blend Promise Ultra or liquid Butter Buds into mixture until it resembles the consistency of coarse... - 44.2913
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, vegetable shortening or lard, butter and salt.
Working quickly, use your fingertips to rub the flour and fat together until they look like flakes of coarse meal.
Pour the ice water over the mixture, toss together,... - 45.9201
Pam's Apple Pie With Cheese
Roll out pastry and use half to line a 9-inch pie pan, allowing the pastry to hang 1 inch over edge of pie plate.
Peel apples, core, and cut into slices 1/2 inch thick.
Mix apples with sugar, honey, cinnamon, and lemon rind.
Spoon mixture into pastry-lined... - 41.6255
Apple Almond Flavored Yogurt Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine cereal, juice concentrate and cinnamon; mix until all cereal nuggets are coated.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
To make the... - 46.5315
Frozen Apple Ice Milk Pie
Line bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate with chocolate wafers, cutting cookies where necessary to fill in spaces.
Toss apples with creme de menthe in a large bowl; blend in softened ice milk, mixing well.
Spoon into prepared pie shell; freeze until firm... - 34.0074
All American Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Make pie crust as per the package instructions.
3) Shape the pastry into ball and divide it into half. Form each half into a round and then flatten each with palm of hand.
4) On lightly floured... - 48.7311
Apple Pie Oatmeal
Eating a delicious and healthy breakfast couldn't get any easier than this. For years I avoided eating oatmeal in it’s porridge stage but, who knew? This Apple Pie Oatmeal made me a believer! Simple, delicious, nutritious.... That's my motto! If it is your... - 61.6373
Mixed Fruit Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter into flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick round pastry a little bigger than... - 45.0274
Crunchy Apple Tart
1. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (400-450°F).
2. Sieve flour into a mixing bowl. Add butter and rub in lightly with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add sugar and egg yolk, mix well. Then add just enough water to bind dough... - 48.3298
French Apple Flan
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough and line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan with it.
Build up a fluted rim and bake blind.
Reset the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Meanwhile, simmer the cooking apples with a tablespoon of water until soft.
Mash... - 41.6453
Scotch Apple Tart
1. Prepare the tarts according to the package instructions. Shape the dough into 2 balls and chill till required.
2. Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of waxed paper on a slightly damp surface. Roll one ball out to make 11-inch circles and... - 41.7402
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.3513
Double Crust Fruit Pie
Stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the flour mixture; gently toss.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into 2 balls.
On lightly floured surface... - 38.0235
Kiwi Lime Layer Pie
In saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into eggs.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 42.6129
Chicken And Sausage Potpie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices... - 45.4309
Stir all ingredients together in large bowl.
This will keep two weeks without the apples and bananas.
(Add them when ready to serve.) The base will freeze well. - 35.0026
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 115.799
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115