Greek Yogurt Dip
- » Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dip
Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek yogurt vegetable dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek yogurt vegetable dip recipes.
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Greek Cucumber Dip
Sprinkle salt over cucumber; let stand 15 minutes and press dry.
Combine all ingredients.
Chill. - 24.0682
Greek Eggplant Dip
Greek Eggplant Dip is a delicious and easy to make recipe. Greek Eggplant Dip is excellent served with Pita bread. The olive oil and garlic adds to the taste of this wonderful dip. Try this Greek Eggplant Dip recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 46.9202
Feta Cheese Dip
The flavor of Feta cheese with pita chips is heavenly. Feta cheese dip goes well with vegetables too. The recipe is pretty easy and wont take much of your time to brew one. - 31.503
Tzatziki - goes well with cooked bacon, pita bread and vegetables. No complex marinading is required to prepare Tzatziki. If you have all the ingredients ready and have a penchant for cooking - preparing Tzatziki is just a piece of cake. - 42.3377
Melitzanosalata Eggplant Dip
Brush a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Slice the eggplant in half, the long way, and place it, cut side down, on the oiled baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes, or until soft.
Cut the eggplant, including the skin, into small pieces, and place in... - 42.9213
1. Chop the cucumber finely.
2. Mix all the other ingredients together and combine with the cucumber in a serving bowl.
3. Serve with the pitta bread fingers. - 26.5653
Creamy Greek Quesadilla
These creamy Greek quesadillas is definitely the change you were hoping for. If you are on a fatless diet, then use low-fat or non-fat dairy products; otherwise, indulge yourself in a creamy and cheesy fair. The process is quite easy and you can pop up any... - 108.135
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 43.491
Super Bowl Series: Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 106.715
1. With your hands, squeeze water from the cucumber. Place cucumber in a bowl.
2. Combine cucumber, yogurt, garlic, dill and salt; mix well.
3. Spoon into a small dish or crock. Cover and chill. Serve as a dip for vegetables or pita bread. - 20.4024
Holiday Series: # 2 Spinach & Artichoke Dip Appetizer
1. Place the spinach in a medium size bowl and thaw thoroughly in the microwave using the defrost setting.
2. Place the spinach in a piece of cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the excess water. Set aside.
3. Thaw the... - 0
Artichokes With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
I make artichokes almost every Sunday night. They’re especially delicious this time of year and their sweet meat tastes even better when dipped into this yogurt sauce. - 97.093
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 129.1
Raita - A Refreshing Delicacy
A refreshing raita that can make your flavored rice or biriyani taste truly delicious. A simple and easy to make healthy dish, the raita is a mixture of yoghurt and vegetables. Whip up a delectable spread for your family and friends. - 34.0036
Barbecue Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Coat each potato with a little oil and salt and wrap in a double layer of foil.
2. Put the potatoes directly on red hot barbecue coals.
3.Cook for 15 minutes, then turn with tongs and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Unwrap one package and check... - 38.8356
1. Peel and wash apples and potatoes. Shred them and set aside.
2. Wash zucchini, cut off the ends and shred them.
3. In strainer, put shredded apple, potato, and zucchini. With a spoon press vegetables to eliminate as much fluid as possible.... - 0
Lunch Box Quiches
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and... - 121.389