- » Greek Yogurt Mayonnaise
Greek Yogurt Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek yogurt mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek yogurt mayonnaise recipes.
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Add flour to it when it begins to froth and stir, cooking flour for 1 minute.
3. When the flour gets a sandy texture, gradually pour in the milk, stirring all the while, until well blended... - 40.6393
You May Also Like!
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Yogurt Fruit Combo
1) Blen yogurt with mayonnaise and beat well.
2) Stir in marshmallows and fruits.
3) Let it chill for at least 1 hour.
4) Serve chilled. - 33.0191
Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
In a bowl combine yogurt and cucumber.
Stir in lemon juice or cider vinegar, dill weed, paprika, and salt.
Blend in imitation mayonnaise and aromatic bitters if desired.
Excellent with salmon or cold poached fish.
Divide evenly. - 34.8647
Combine and mix all ingredients together. - 27.1342
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 44.0135
Greek Pasta Salad
Cook pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes.
Remove from heat, drain and place in a large bowl.
Add cucumber, 1/2 cup green onions, feta cheese, peas and bell pepper.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade,... - 44.9089
Pitas With Fruited Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients to combine.
2) In the container of electric blender or food processor, add yogurt, banana, mayonnaise, and juices. Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
3) Pour the yogurt mixture over the cabbage... - 45.6752
Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; add cucumber. Cover and chill 30 minutes. - 25.7201
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618