- » Greek White
Greek White Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek white recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek white recipes.
Greek White Bean Risotto
Greek White Bean Risotto exudes the true Greek twist and is rich with the flavors of cheese and ripe olives. This Greek White Bean Risotto will not take up much of your time for the baking part. Just give this Greek White Bean Risotto a try. - 38.001
Greek White Bean Risotto
Pour broth into a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add rice and oregano;... - 38.447
Greek White Bean Risotto
Pour water into a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over,medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add rice and oregano;... - 39.4999
Greek Pasta Salad With White Beans And Feta
This recipe is versatile enough to fetaure in your list of quick lunchtime favorites or a dependable side dish when you are entertaining. A Greek style pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, white beans, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Done in a jiffy, this... - 92.6121
White Bean Salad With Red Caviar
Cover the beans by 5 cm (2 in) cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain them, put them in a saucepan, cover with fresh water and bring to the boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, then drain again.
Return to the pan, cover again with water, and bring to the... - 41.4678
Celery With White Bean Hummus
1.In a blender, add kidney beans, tahini, shallot, lemon juice, garlic powder, and pepper. Process to get a smooth paste. 2.Now add in the dill.
3.Spread the dill mixture generously on each piece of celery.
4.Serve as side dish. - 34.5786
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 47.0205
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 42.314
Greek Style Chicken Casserole
Separate chicken legs at joints; wipe dry.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat; saute chicken until browned all over, 8 to 10 minutes.
Pour off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the fat.
Add garlic and onion; cook for about 3 minutes or until... - 44.1564
Greek Island Chicken
Greek Island Chicken is awesome. Just go by the instructions and you have a great Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry dish waiting for you. Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry works out great every time! - 35.549
White Bean Soup
Drain the beans, cover them with fresh water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain them and just cover again with hot water.
Bring them back to the boil, cover and simmer for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
While the beans are simmering, saute the onions in the... - 49.3155
Greek Lamb Casserole
Rinse the eggplant (aubergines) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the stalks and cut into slices.
Put in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave... - 44.126
Greek Leg Of Lamb With Orzo
Presoak the clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Make slits in the leg of lamb with a sharp knife and insert the slivers of garlic.
Mix the oregano, salt and pepper and rub over the lamb.
Insert a meat thermometer, away from the bone, and place... - 40.0209
Greek Breast Of Lamb
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Saute the celery, mushrooms, and onion in the butter and olive oil.
Add the garlic, salt, mint, oregano, pepper and lemon juice.
Cook the rice for half the time required by the directions on the... - 38.9396
If you are trying to make pancakes for the first time, you should definitely try this Raisin Pancakes recipe. This video will show you one of the easiest pancake recipes and also train you on how to toss a pancake. It sure is fun. Watch it! - 90.2561
Tabbouleh With White Beans And Spinach
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain and transfer it to a medium bowl.
Add the hot water and lemon juice and stir until combined.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Stir in the minced parsley and onions.
In a... - 44.2407
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 76.0157
Feta Cheese Salad
Arrange cheese in shallow bowl.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon each oil and vinegar over cheese.
Arrange celery on cheese.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Drizzle with rest of oil and vinegar; sprinkle with salt.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1... - 30.3468
Greek Creamy Chicken
Looking for dinner ideas to surprise your spouse this valentine's? Here is a recipe to cook creamy chicken with chicken pieces, creamy milk and some common seasonings in Greek style. Great when served with fried potatoes. - 76.9042
Greek Vegetable Salad
Mix the cherry tomatoes, white or yellow onions, and green peppers.
Add some Greek olives and some feta cheese (both available in your delicatessen).
Toss with salt and pepper, a little oregano, and the fennel dressing. - 29.5126
The Greek Cook:spetsofai
Traditional dishes from Greek cuisine are many using varied meats, vegetables, flavors and seasonings. Check out the recipe to make Spetsofai a traditional country dish from Greece made using vegetables, sausage and seasonings. Good meat fare to go with... - 78.8589
Greek Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Brush a baking pan with olive oil
3. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice, then place a layer of onions and a layer of tomatoes on the bottom of pan
4. Place fish on top, layer with remaining... - 42.4325
Greek Omelette Filling
1) Cut onions in half lengthwise from top to end. Cut crosswise again making 1/4-inch slices.
2) Fry onion in oil until translucent.
3) Mix remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 37.9868
Wrapped Greek Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle lemon juice, then one teaspoon Cook Blend and Poultry Blend over meat.
Place spinach, cheese and tomato pieces in center of each piece of chicken.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat... - 37.2106
Greek Lemon Soup
1) In a saucepan, cook bouillon and stir in rice.
2) Simmer, covered for about 25 minutes until rice is soft.
3) Whip eggs and lemon juice.
4) Stir in 1/2 cup hot bouillon, adding only 1 tablespoon at a time.
5) Pour this mixture into remaining hot... - 32.9165
Easy Greek Salad
1. In a salad bowl make layers of sliced green pepper, tomatoes, and onion.
2. Add a few olives and top with some soft white cheese. (Cottage or curd cheese are suitable as well as the Greek Feta cheese.)
3. Dress with olive oil and a little vinegar or lemon... - 30.1245
Greek Village Salad
Labor Day not only indicates the end of Summer but it also means less of fresh crisp vegetables on the menu. So make the most of the summer vegetables and whip up this Greek Village Salad. - 39.9684
Feta Cheese Greek Salad
We are taken on a musical photo journey to find out the recipe for feta cheese Greek Seasoning. The video is apt for a dish like Greek salad that hardly requires any skill. However, a few written instructions on the ingredients would have been more helpful... - 83.7832
Greek Potato Salad
Cut up potatoes, and toss with all the remaining ingredients.
I prefer this chilled and served the next day, though - 26.8894
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.6433
All sucker's for traditional recipes here is a classic Greek meat and onion dish which will leave you asking for more. The best thing about traditional recipes is that they are simple and easy to follow and this aspect is very well essayed out in the video.... - 123.068
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 43.1792
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.535
Greek Island Salad
This greek island salad is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh salad prepared with feta cheese and gherkins along with onions and tomatoes. Flavored with oregano, garlic and and seasoned with salt and pepper, the greek island salad may be served as a side. - 35.0294
Fish In Greek Sauce
The fish in greek sauce is a wonderfully flavorful and delicious recipe prepared with crap or flounder. Fried and served with the greek flavored with vegetables, tomato paste, parsley and paprika along with salt and pepper, the fish is best served hot with a... - 45.6306
Summer Pudding With Greek Yogurt
1. Place the redcurrants, sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a large saucepan. Heat gently until the sugar has just dissolved and the juices have just begun to run.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the strawberries, raspberries and the Grand... - 41.6843
The Greek Cook:easy Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the boiled eggs in half.
2) Remove the yolks and put them in a plate. Mash well.
3) Add the mayonnaise and mustard to the mashed yolks and mix well.
4) Add the salt and pepper, mix well and stuff the yolks back into the halved whites (about 1... - 94.4267
Peel the shallots and garlic cloves.
Halve or quarter the larger shallots, chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a wide pan.
Saute the shallots and garlic over low heat until translucent.
In a mortar coarsely grind the fennel and coriander seed and add with the... - 39.8604
Amigdalota - Greek Almond Macaroons
Amigdalota is the ultimate white Christmas treats. The best known amigdalota are from the island of Andros, where blanched almond paste is shaped into little pears, baked and dusted with powdered sugar. In parts of the Peloponnese, blanched almonds are... - 32.0687
Greek Cucumber Sauce
1) In a muslin cloth, wrap the cucumber and take out all the moisture
2) In a bowl, add the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper
3) Check for the seasoning
4) Store the sauce in airtight jars in the refrigerator for up to 3... - 34.5752
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Cook onion, carrot and garlic 2 minutes.
Mix in mushrooms.
Continue cooking 1 minute.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Continue cooking until liquid has reduced by at least one third.
Let vegetables cool in their... - 36.2782
Greek Style Mushrooms
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
Set aside in a large heat-proof bowl.
In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil over medium heat; simmer about 2 minutes.
Immediately, pour over mushrooms.
Cover and cool to room... - 36.7797
Greek Lamb Patties
In a bowl combine ground lamb, onion, pine nuts, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, add a little water if mixture is too dry, then shape into 8 patties.
In ajar, mix oil, wine, mint, thyme, salt and pepper, cover and shake well.
Brush patties with... - 33.9728
1) Take a glass dish and add in lemon juice, coriander seeds, oil, tomato puree, wine, garlic, and bouquet
garni and cook for 2-3 minutes on power.
2) Add mushroom, pepper, and salt and cook for 11 minutes on power.
3)Check seasoning to taste, remove... - 36.883
Winter Salad In Greek Style
Winter is a season to warm up with plenty of food and here is one such recipe. Watch the video showing how to make a colorful Winter salad with lots of vegetables and simple common seasonings. The seasons best offerings! - 95.6428
Slice the mushrooms .
Chop the onions finely .
Heat the oil and cook the onions over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring well.
Add the mushrooms and the wine.
Add the lemon juice to the pan, then add the herbs, salt, coriander and peppercorns, and bring to a... - 37.8794
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this souvlaki recipe. This Greek kabab is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Greek Souvlaki recipe. - 39.4418
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 136.311
Chicken Greek Style
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour broth and lemon juice into small baking pan.
Rub each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon oil and place in pan.
Sprinkle with seasonings and bake for 20 minutes. - 29.3966
Pilaf Greek Style
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the rice, stirring, for five minutes, or until browned.
2. Add the broth, salt and pepper. Cover the pan with a cloth, then with a lid and simmer, without stirring, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. - 26.1949
Pilaf Greek Style
This Pilaf is an irresistible main course meal recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Pilaf with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 21.4154
Tasty Grilled Greek Chicken
Wish to be the classic Greek 'kitchen' goddess? Then you got to hone up your Greek culinary repertoire first. This classic Greek chicken recipe is a simple, no-fuss way to toss up a quick grilled delicacy with minimal effort. Juan Montalvo gives a... - 99.8676
Greek Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth and place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and with a twistie, close the top of the cheesecloth.
3) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Peel and cut the cucumber lengthwise into half.
5)... - 45.8907
Greek Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Use the food chopper, to chop pecans and zwieback together.
3) With a grater, carefully bring out the rinds orange and lemon.
4) In two bowls, separately place egg whites and egg yolks.
5) Beat the egg yolks to... - 46.0399
Prop in all the ingrediants and you have this Greek Cauliflower ready. For best results of this Greek Cauliflower go as per the directions.Wow, a great cauliflower dish! - 30.5847
Greek Salad With Feta Mousse
1. In a small skillet, combine the feta and cream and simmer, stirring, over moderate heat until the feta is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved; transfer the feta mixture to a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.... - 27.2835
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 80.6788
Greek Nut Cake
Chop walnuts very fine.
Then beat egg yolks until light in color.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in vanilla, water, spices, baking powder, nuts, cereal, and orange and lemon rind.
Beat egg... - 44.0263
Greek Lemon And Rice Soup
1. Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions. Cook and stir about
3 minutes or until green onions are tender.
2. Stir in chicken broth and rice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 20 to 25... - 34.5708
Greek Spinach Pie
Like spinach quiche and waffles? This recipe gives you both! A Greek-style lasagna. Flaky phyllo sheets are layered with a savory spinach, feta and ricotta cheese filling. This a wonderful vegetarian meal to put on the table when you have company over for... - 118.443
Use small onions of approximately the same size, white ones if available.
Blanch in boiling water and then peel the onions and put them in a saucepan with all the other ingredients.
Add sufficient water to cover completely.
Bring rapidly to a boil, reduce... - 25.0163
Mix together in a plate the pepper, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
Roll the beef cubes in the mixture.
Place the oil in a browning dish (Corning) and microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the meat cubes to the hot oil.
Stir a few sec-onds and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH... - 41.7543
For Cake, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Separate eggs, putting whites into small mixer bowl and yolks into large mixer bowl.
Beat whites at MEDIUM-HIGH until frothy, then add 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar gradually while beating until stiff peaks... - 42.0991
Greek Vegetables With Lemon & Garlic
Clean the eggplant and peppers and chop into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Peel the onion and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Clean the mushrooms and slice thinly.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the eggplant, peppers and... - 38.0625
Greek Caviar Dip
Place tarama in blender jar; whirl at low speed to smooth paste.
Add onion and egg yolk; whirl to mix.
Remove crusts from bread; soak bread in water.
Squeeze to dry.
Tear it into pieces.
Add to fish roe mixture; whirl until well blended.
Add lemon juice and... - 32.767
Greek Taramosalata Salad
1. Place the tarama and the lemon juice in the bowl of an electric mixer and blend on low speed until thoroughly mixed.
2. Meanwhile, trim crusts from the bread and soak the slices in cold water. Squeeze the bread thoroughly.
3. Break the bread into the... - 23.3609
Beans With Tomato Sauce Greek Style
Saute the onion in a bit of oil until limp.
Blend all ingredients together, and simmer for 20 minutes.
This makes a very nice side dish for the family that is tired of potatoes or grains. - 28.2793
Greek Lamb Baguette
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a cling film. MAKING 2) Season the inside of the baguette with some olive oil, vinegar,... - 28.5976
Classic Greek Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, olives, and cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad, toss to coat.
Serve at once. - 38.9152
1) In a bowl, mix the tarama with lemon juice and then blend well with an electric mixer until the ingredients mix well.
2) Trim off the crust from the bread and soak the bread slices in cold water.
3) Squeeze out water from the bread slices and blend... - 35.9588
Avgolemono - Greek Lemon Sauce
1) In a saucepan, pour the stock and bring to a simmer
2) Using a whisk, beat the egg yolks and lemon juice together
3) Add the hot stock to the egg mixture and continue to whisk
4) Add the egg mixture into the hot stock
5) Cook till the sauce... - 34.3435
Greek Style Fiesta Chicken
Would you like to have a delicious Chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. This is an attractive and zesty all in one dish. It's full of spices ,wine and chicken loaded with flavour. A quick fix for a long day. It's definitely going to make its... - 125.959
Greek Chicken Tigania
1) Add just enough white wine to a frying pan to cover the bottom.
2) Add the chicken and fry till it has started to turn brown.
3) Add the red and green peppers and fry for a few minutes.
4) Next, add the carrot, saute for 2-3 minutes and season with... - 98.4171
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Combine lamb and beef in a medium bowl.
Break white-bread slices in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, fenugreek and cumin to meat... - 43.2016
Greek Raisin Roll
Stir the yeast into 5 tablespoons of the warm milk with 1 teaspoon of the sugar; leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Mix the remaining milk with the water, the yeast liquid, remaining sugar, melted butter, 2 egg yolks, one of the egg whites and 4 cups of... - 41.7883
Greek Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with olive oil no-stick spray.
Unroll the pizza dough.
Form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, slightly flatten the dough with your hands.
Then roll the dough from the center to the... - 46.094
The Greek Cook:caramelised Apple Tart
1) Grease 1 medium sized cake pan with butter.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Mix the ingredients for the pastry to make a dough.
4) Divide into two portions, one bigger than the other.
5) Roll the bigger dough ball... - 123.817
Greek Zucchini Casserole
Heat water or broth in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, mint, parsley,... - 48.4204
Greek Easter Bread
1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl. Mix with one or two tablespoons of warm water, until softened. Add the milk and 115 g / 4 oz / 1 cup of the flour and mix to a creamy consistency. Cover with a cloth, and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
2. Sift the... - 41.0488
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 46.1381
Greek Style Dinner
1. On each chicken cutlet, sprinkle dillweed and pepper.
2. Starting at the narrow end, roll each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Keep aside.
3. Wash tomatoes, halve and cut into slices.
4. Peel and slice red onion.
5. Tear romaine into... - 39.734
Greek Lamb Stew Avgolemono
1) In a Dutch Oven, heat oil. Brown the lamb, a few at a time.
Transfer the browned meat to a bowl.
2) To the same vessel, add in onions. Saute for 5 minutes or until they turn golden. Add the meat back in along with 1/2 cup of wine. Let the mixture... - 45.1786
Healthy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a unique and tasty salad that you shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Greek Salad helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this salad and win over a few hearts! - 39.7876
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the chicken in a medium-sized casserole, add the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and stir in the oregano.
Cover, place in the oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Just before serving, stir in the lemon juice.
Cut... - 28.2996
Greek Three Pepper Salad
Pour oil into small bowl.
Add lemon juice, water, vinegar, parsley, oregano and sugar; whisk until thickened.
Combine peppers, onion and olives in large bowl.
Toss to combine, cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Drain off excess... - 36.509
Greek Style Shrimp With Shells
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the garlic but don't brown it.
Add the tomatoes, olives, and seasoning.
Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer 10 more minutes.
Add the parsley and shrimp, bring back to a simmer, and remove from the... - 38.767
Greek Fish Spetsiotiko
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame to warm it gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it turns translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, oregano, pepper and garlic. Mix... - 42.8559
An easy to make healthy Greek salad. This salad combined with a chunk of bread this is a meal in itself. A good meal idea for when you are a little lazy to cook. - 41.1123
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 140.559
Fast Greek Salad
If your looking to have a meal quickly without any hassle and yet be the healthy option in your kitchen. This salad is the thing to have! Watch the video on how the drunk cook tosses it all up. - 70.9592
In bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, onion, garlic, salt, mint, and dash pepper.
Add ground lamb or ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
In large skillet brown meatballs in hot shortening.
Cover; cook over low heat for... - 37.9509
Home Made Greek Salad
In mixing bowl toss together chopped lettuce and endive; mound onto 6 individual salad plates.
Atop greens arrange tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, green onion, and anchovies.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, oregano; 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 32.9852
Easy Greek Salad
In mixing bowl toss together the torn lettuce, curly endive, and onion rings; mound onto 8 individual salad plates.
Atop the greens arrange tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, and the anchovies, if desired, To make the dressing, in screw-top jar combine the olive... - 30.1509
Greek Rice And Spinach Bake
In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
Add spinach and onion; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until tender.
Let cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and nutmeg; add rice, feta and dill.
Stir in spinach mixture; spread in... - 39.1081
1. Combine the stock, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the rice in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to the boil. Stir, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once more.
2. Beat the eggs in a small bowl, then whisk in the lemon juice. Add a ladleful... - 26.0482
Greek Style Chickpea Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine dill, 1 tablespoon water, the vinegar, lemon juice, oil, and pepper, stirring well.
2. Add remaining ingredients except lettuce and feta cheese to dill mixture, tossing to coat.
3. Line serving bowl with lettuce; top with... - 32.3796
Easy Greek Salad
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl.
Scatter over the radishes and pile the cheese cubes in the centre.
Sprinkle with the marjoram.
Arrange the tomato slices in a ring around the edge, overlapping them, and top with the anchovies and olives.
Put... - 40.328
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 46.5587
Greek Style Baked Haddock
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly oil a large baking dish.
2. Cut the fish crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips.
3. Layer the tomatoes, onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the fish on top of the vegetables... - 38.193