- » Greek White
Greek White Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek white recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek white recipes.
Greek White Bean Risotto
Greek White Bean Risotto exudes the true Greek twist and is rich with the flavors of cheese and ripe olives. This Greek White Bean Risotto will not take up much of your time for the baking part. Just give this Greek White Bean Risotto a try. - 39.4703
Greek White Bean Risotto
Pour broth into a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add rice and oregano;... - 40.5337
Greek White Bean Risotto
Pour water into a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over,medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add rice and oregano;... - 42.0579
Greek Pasta Salad With White Beans And Feta
This recipe is versatile enough to fetaure in your list of quick lunchtime favorites or a dependable side dish when you are entertaining. A Greek style pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, white beans, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Done in a jiffy, this... - 90.9503
Greek Island Chicken
Greek Island Chicken is awesome. Just go by the instructions and you have a great Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry dish waiting for you. Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry works out great every time! - 37.461
Greek Leg Of Lamb With Orzo
Presoak the clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Make slits in the leg of lamb with a sharp knife and insert the slivers of garlic.
Mix the oregano, salt and pepper and rub over the lamb.
Insert a meat thermometer, away from the bone, and place... - 41.5224
Greek Style Chicken Casserole
Separate chicken legs at joints; wipe dry.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat; saute chicken until browned all over, 8 to 10 minutes.
Pour off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the fat.
Add garlic and onion; cook for about 3 minutes or until... - 45.4185
White Bean Salad With Red Caviar
Cover the beans by 5 cm (2 in) cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain them, put them in a saucepan, cover with fresh water and bring to the boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, then drain again.
Return to the pan, cover again with water, and bring to the... - 43.4069
Celery With White Bean Hummus
1.In a blender, add kidney beans, tahini, shallot, lemon juice, garlic powder, and pepper. Process to get a smooth paste. 2.Now add in the dill.
3.Spread the dill mixture generously on each piece of celery.
4.Serve as side dish. - 35.4163
Greek Lamb Casserole
Rinse the eggplant (aubergines) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the stalks and cut into slices.
Put in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave... - 45.3104
Greek Breast Of Lamb
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Saute the celery, mushrooms, and onion in the butter and olive oil.
Add the garlic, salt, mint, oregano, pepper and lemon juice.
Cook the rice for half the time required by the directions on the... - 40.691
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 46.8219
The Greek Cook:greek Winter Salad
Winter is a season to warm up with plenty of food and here is one such recipe. Watch the video showing how to make a colorful Winter salad with lots of vegetables and simple common seasonings. The seasons best offerings! - 106.268
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 43.8199
If you are trying to make pancakes for the first time, you should definitely try this Raisin Pancakes recipe. This video will show you one of the easiest pancake recipes and also train you on how to toss a pancake. It sure is fun. Watch it! - 90.1889
White Bean Soup
Drain the beans, cover them with fresh water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain them and just cover again with hot water.
Bring them back to the boil, cover and simmer for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
While the beans are simmering, saute the onions in the... - 49.3979
Feta Cheese Salad
Arrange cheese in shallow bowl.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon each oil and vinegar over cheese.
Arrange celery on cheese.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Drizzle with rest of oil and vinegar; sprinkle with salt.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1... - 32.7353
Tabbouleh With White Beans And Spinach
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain and transfer it to a medium bowl.
Add the hot water and lemon juice and stir until combined.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Stir in the minced parsley and onions.
In a... - 45.2901
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 61.7298
Greek Vegetable Salad
Mix the cherry tomatoes, white or yellow onions, and green peppers.
Add some Greek olives and some feta cheese (both available in your delicatessen).
Toss with salt and pepper, a little oregano, and the fennel dressing. - 31.8449
The Greek Cook:spetsofai
Traditional dishes from Greek cuisine are many using varied meats, vegetables, flavors and seasonings. Check out the recipe to make Spetsofai a traditional country dish from Greece made using vegetables, sausage and seasonings. Good meat fare to go with... - 90.8969
Greek Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Brush a baking pan with olive oil
3. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice, then place a layer of onions and a layer of tomatoes on the bottom of pan
4. Place fish on top, layer with remaining... - 42.9208
Greek Omelette Filling
1) Cut onions in half lengthwise from top to end. Cut crosswise again making 1/4-inch slices.
2) Fry onion in oil until translucent.
3) Mix remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 38.7314
Wrapped Greek Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle lemon juice, then one teaspoon Cook Blend and Poultry Blend over meat.
Place spinach, cheese and tomato pieces in center of each piece of chicken.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat... - 39.5396
Greek Lemon Soup
1) In a saucepan, cook bouillon and stir in rice.
2) Simmer, covered for about 25 minutes until rice is soft.
3) Whip eggs and lemon juice.
4) Stir in 1/2 cup hot bouillon, adding only 1 tablespoon at a time.
5) Pour this mixture into remaining hot... - 34.6235
Easy Greek Salad
1. In a salad bowl make layers of sliced green pepper, tomatoes, and onion.
2. Add a few olives and top with some soft white cheese. (Cottage or curd cheese are suitable as well as the Greek Feta cheese.)
3. Dress with olive oil and a little vinegar or lemon... - 31.3727
Greek Village Salad
Labor Day not only indicates the end of Summer but it also means less of fresh crisp vegetables on the menu. So make the most of the summer vegetables and whip up this Greek Village Salad. - 39.9079
Feta Cheese Greek Salad
We are taken on a musical photo journey to find out the recipe for feta cheese Greek Seasoning. The video is apt for a dish like Greek salad that hardly requires any skill. However, a few written instructions on the ingredients would have been more helpful... - 82.1583
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 44.9098
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.0873
All sucker's for traditional recipes here is a classic Greek meat and onion dish which will leave you asking for more. The best thing about traditional recipes is that they are simple and easy to follow and this aspect is very well essayed out in the video.... - 119.852
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.7644
Summer Pudding With Greek Yogurt
1. Place the redcurrants, sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a large saucepan. Heat gently until the sugar has just dissolved and the juices have just begun to run.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the strawberries, raspberries and the Grand... - 43.73
Greek Island Salad
This greek island salad is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh salad prepared with feta cheese and gherkins along with onions and tomatoes. Flavored with oregano, garlic and and seasoned with salt and pepper, the greek island salad may be served as a side. - 37.4959
Fish In Greek Sauce
The fish in greek sauce is a wonderfully flavorful and delicious recipe prepared with crap or flounder. Fried and served with the greek flavored with vegetables, tomato paste, parsley and paprika along with salt and pepper, the fish is best served hot with a... - 47.5797
Greek Potato Salad
Cut up potatoes, and toss with all the remaining ingredients.
I prefer this chilled and served the next day, though - 28.9626
Greek Salad With Feta Mousse
1. In a small skillet, combine the feta and cream and simmer, stirring, over moderate heat until the feta is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved; transfer the feta mixture to a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.... - 29.0937
Peel the shallots and garlic cloves.
Halve or quarter the larger shallots, chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a wide pan.
Saute the shallots and garlic over low heat until translucent.
In a mortar coarsely grind the fennel and coriander seed and add with the... - 41.7753
Greek Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with olive oil no-stick spray.
Unroll the pizza dough.
Form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, slightly flatten the dough with your hands.
Then roll the dough from the center to the... - 46.689
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Cook onion, carrot and garlic 2 minutes.
Mix in mushrooms.
Continue cooking 1 minute.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Continue cooking until liquid has reduced by at least one third.
Let vegetables cool in their... - 38.7947
Greek Style Mushrooms
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
Set aside in a large heat-proof bowl.
In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil over medium heat; simmer about 2 minutes.
Immediately, pour over mushrooms.
Cover and cool to room... - 38.9101
Greek Lamb Patties
In a bowl combine ground lamb, onion, pine nuts, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, add a little water if mixture is too dry, then shape into 8 patties.
In ajar, mix oil, wine, mint, thyme, salt and pepper, cover and shake well.
Brush patties with... - 34.9991
1) Take a glass dish and add in lemon juice, coriander seeds, oil, tomato puree, wine, garlic, and bouquet
garni and cook for 2-3 minutes on power.
2) Add mushroom, pepper, and salt and cook for 11 minutes on power.
3)Check seasoning to taste, remove... - 36.3482
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Combine lamb and beef in a medium bowl.
Break white-bread slices in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, fenugreek and cumin to meat... - 44.7473
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 44.6755
Greek Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth and place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and with a twistie, close the top of the cheesecloth.
3) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Peel and cut the cucumber lengthwise into half.
5)... - 45.6106
Greek Style Shrimp With Shells
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the garlic but don't brown it.
Add the tomatoes, olives, and seasoning.
Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer 10 more minutes.
Add the parsley and shrimp, bring back to a simmer, and remove from the... - 40.6224
Greek Fish Spetsiotiko
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame to warm it gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it turns translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, oregano, pepper and garlic. Mix... - 43.0689
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 105.307
Psari Plaki Greek Fish Stew
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Arrange the fish in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice and seasoning.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions, garlic and parsley gently until soft.
Stir in the water and the wine and simmer... - 40.4596
Plaki Greek Fish With Vegetables
1. About 1 hour before serving, heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until soft, then add garlic, tomatoes, parsley, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
3. With salt and lemon... - 47.4857
Greek Style Baked Haddock
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly oil a large baking dish.
2. Cut the fish crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips.
3. Layer the tomatoes, onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the fish on top of the vegetables... - 40.3173
Tasty Grilled Greek Chicken
Wish to be the classic Greek 'kitchen' goddess? Then you got to hone up your Greek culinary repertoire first. This classic Greek chicken recipe is a simple, no-fuss way to toss up a quick grilled delicacy with minimal effort. Juan Montalvo gives a... - 96.6047
Greek Spinach Pie
Press spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture; set spinach aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add cottage cheese and next 5 ingredients; process until smooth.
Add spinach, onion, and next 3 ingredients; process 45 seconds.
Coat... - 45.9113
Mix together in a plate the pepper, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
Roll the beef cubes in the mixture.
Place the oil in a browning dish (Corning) and microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the meat cubes to the hot oil.
Stir a few sec-onds and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH... - 43.4632
Slice the mushrooms .
Chop the onions finely .
Heat the oil and cook the onions over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring well.
Add the mushrooms and the wine.
Add the lemon juice to the pan, then add the herbs, salt, coriander and peppercorns, and bring to a... - 40.1622
The Greek Cook:easy Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the boiled eggs in half.
2) Remove the yolks and put them in a plate. Mash well.
3) Add the mayonnaise and mustard to the mashed yolks and mix well.
4) Add the salt and pepper, mix well and stuff the yolks back into the halved whites (about 1... - 91.2075
Greek Tomato Salad
1. In a mortar, add in the oregano and garlic. Crush with pestle.
2. Add in the extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar. Mix well.
3. Pour the dressing into a shallow plate and add in the tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Season with salt and... - 0
Use small onions of approximately the same size, white ones if available.
Blanch in boiling water and then peel the onions and put them in a saucepan with all the other ingredients.
Add sufficient water to cover completely.
Bring rapidly to a boil, reduce... - 26.265
Chicken Greek Style
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour broth and lemon juice into small baking pan.
Rub each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon oil and place in pan.
Sprinkle with seasonings and bake for 20 minutes. - 30.5006
Greek Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Use the food chopper, to chop pecans and zwieback together.
3) With a grater, carefully bring out the rinds orange and lemon.
4) In two bowls, separately place egg whites and egg yolks.
5) Beat the egg yolks to... - 46.3427
Greek Nut Cake
Chop walnuts very fine.
Then beat egg yolks until light in color.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in vanilla, water, spices, baking powder, nuts, cereal, and orange and lemon rind.
Beat egg... - 45.3095
Greek Lemon And Rice Soup
1. Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add green onions. Cook and stir about
3 minutes or until green onions are tender.
2. Stir in chicken broth and rice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, 20 to 25... - 34.8355
Amigdalota - Greek Almond Macaroons
Amigdalota is the ultimate white Christmas treats. The best known amigdalota are from the island of Andros, where blanched almond paste is shaped into little pears, baked and dusted with powdered sugar. In parts of the Peloponnese, blanched almonds are... - 30.4757
Greek Cucumber Sauce
1) In a muslin cloth, wrap the cucumber and take out all the moisture
2) In a bowl, add the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper
3) Check for the seasoning
4) Store the sauce in airtight jars in the refrigerator for up to 3... - 36.0827
Greek Vegetables With Lemon & Garlic
Clean the eggplant and peppers and chop into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Peel the onion and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Clean the mushrooms and slice thinly.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the eggplant, peppers and... - 39.3198
Greek Lamb Baguette
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a cling film. MAKING 2) Season the inside of the baguette with some olive oil, vinegar,... - 28.6681
Classic Greek Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, olives, and cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad, toss to coat.
Serve at once. - 37.1638
Avgolemono - Greek Lemon Sauce
1) In a saucepan, pour the stock and bring to a simmer
2) Using a whisk, beat the egg yolks and lemon juice together
3) Add the hot stock to the egg mixture and continue to whisk
4) Add the egg mixture into the hot stock
5) Cook till the sauce... - 35.3582
The Greek Cook:creamy Chicken
Looking for dinner ideas to surprise your spouse this valentine's? Here is a recipe to cook creamy chicken with chicken pieces, creamy milk and some common seasonings in Greek style. Great when served with fried potatoes. - 94.671
Greek-style Shrimp With Feta
Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and wine; simmer until thick and pulpy.
Stir in the shrimp.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until firm and pink, stirring... - 39.3554
Greek Raisin Roll
Stir the yeast into 5 tablespoons of the warm milk with 1 teaspoon of the sugar; leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Mix the remaining milk with the water, the yeast liquid, remaining sugar, melted butter, 2 egg yolks, one of the egg whites and 4 cups of... - 43.8226
Greek Easter Bread
1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl. Mix with one or two tablespoons of warm water, until softened. Add the milk and 115 g / 4 oz / 1 cup of the flour and mix to a creamy consistency. Cover with a cloth, and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
2. Sift the... - 40.9173
Greek Lamb Stew Avgolemono
1) In a Dutch Oven, heat oil. Brown the lamb, a few at a time.
Transfer the browned meat to a bowl.
2) To the same vessel, add in onions. Saute for 5 minutes or until they turn golden. Add the meat back in along with 1/2 cup of wine. Let the mixture... - 43.189
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this souvlaki recipe. This Greek kabab is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Greek Souvlaki recipe. - 37.772
How To Make Greek Salad Recipe With Dressing
Greek salad, is a popular country salad of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, sliced red onion, green pepper, crumbly feta cheese , plump black olives typically seasoned with salt and oregano, and dressed with olive oil. Greek salad can be served as a side dish... - 0
Healthy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a unique and tasty salad that you shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Greek Salad helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this salad and win over a few hearts! - 41.6761
An easy to make healthy Greek salad. This salad combined with a chunk of bread this is a meal in itself. A good meal idea for when you are a little lazy to cook. - 39.6618
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 116.954
Fast Greek Salad
If your looking to have a meal quickly without any hassle and yet be the healthy option in your kitchen. This salad is the thing to have! Watch the video on how the drunk cook tosses it all up. - 67.596
In bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, onion, garlic, salt, mint, and dash pepper.
Add ground lamb or ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
In large skillet brown meatballs in hot shortening.
Cover; cook over low heat for... - 39.9832
Home Made Greek Salad
In mixing bowl toss together chopped lettuce and endive; mound onto 6 individual salad plates.
Atop greens arrange tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, green onion, and anchovies.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, oregano; 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 34.9898
Easy Greek Salad
In mixing bowl toss together the torn lettuce, curly endive, and onion rings; mound onto 8 individual salad plates.
Atop the greens arrange tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, and the anchovies, if desired, To make the dressing, in screw-top jar combine the olive... - 31.9205
Home Made Greek Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Use a fork or small wire whisk to blend well.
3. Toss greens in a large bowl.
4. Arrange on a large platter or on individual plates.
5. Scatter tomato,... - 45.0993
Greek Lamb Soubise
1) Arrange some apricots along the center of the lamb meat and roll it up.
2) Keep it in place by tying it with a string.
3) Take a frying pan and heat a teaspoon of olive oil in it.
4) Brown the lamb meat and remove from fire. Keep it warm.
5) Heat a... - 45.5396
1) In a large bowl toss greens.
2) Place the mixture on individual plates.
3) On the top of greens arrange tomato, olives, and green onion.
4) Take a screw-top jar and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5) Place the lid and shake... - 45.0077
Greek Vegetables With Lemon And Garlic
1 Throughly clean the eggplant and peppers.
2 Chop into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3 Peel the onions and slice them to about 1/4-inch thickness.
4 Clean the mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
5 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and... - 44.7723
Greek Lemon Soup
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, pour in the broth and bring to the boil
2. Add rice to the pan and then reduce heat.
3. Cover and cook the rice on low heat till it is tender and done. This will take about 20 minutes
4. In another small bowl,... - 38.3583
Greek Style Chicken Salad
1. Place 1/2 cup of the salad dressing in a mixing bowl and stir in the lemon zest, scallions, cucumbers, olives, and chicken. Toss well to combine, and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Rinse the lettuce leaves, pat them dry, and... - 32.919
Easy Greek Salad
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl.
Scatter over the radishes and pile the cheese cubes in the centre.
Sprinkle with the marjoram.
Arrange the tomato slices in a ring around the edge, overlapping them, and top with the anchovies and olives.
Put... - 42.5171
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 47.0748
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/8-in thickness; set aside.
In a food processor or blender, combine the cheese, olives, 1 tablespoon oil and oregano; cover and process until mixture reaches a thick chunky paste consistency.
Spread over chicken breasts; roll up... - 47.3828
Greek Feta Burgers
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add lamb, cheese, and mint; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place patties... - 38.2534
Greek Style Marinated Mushrooms
Wash and dry the mushrooms very well.
Slice off the woody ends of the stems.
Cover the bottom of a large skillet with a thin coating of oil.
Add the mushrooms, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms give off their juice and it... - 37.1581
Greek Turkey Pastitsio
This casserole will feed a crowd, so it is a perfect meal to serve up at a holiday get-together or potluck with friends. - 114.938
Pilaf Greek Style
This Pilaf is an irresistible main course meal recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Pilaf with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 23.0686
Pilaf Greek Style
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the rice, stirring, for five minutes, or until browned.
2. Add the broth, salt and pepper. Cover the pan with a cloth, then with a lid and simmer, without stirring, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. - 25.9735
Use pickling or small onions, peel and leave whole.
Place in casserole with the sultanas and currants.
Half fill the casserole with equal quantities of white stock or water and apple juice (canned).
Sprinkle with sugar, cover and bake in moderate oven for... - 24.183
Greek Chicken And Artichoke Stew
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, 3/4 teaspoon marjoram, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2.... - 32.2737