- » Greek Stuffed Tomato
Greek Stuffed Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek stuffed tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek stuffed tomato recipes.
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Rinse the tomatoes and dry them
2) Slice the tops and remove.
3) With a spoon scoop out seeds and pulp. Keep in a bowl.
4) Add cucumber, green pepper, celery, and hearts of palm to the tomatoes.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper to... - 44.2384
Vegetable Stuffed Tomatoes
Cook frozen vegetables as directed on package; drain.
Cut off tops of tomatoes and hollow out centers.
Spoon 1/2 cup of hot vegetables into each tomato.
Serve hot or chill and serve with salad dressing. - 27.2752
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Egg Starters
1) Scald the skin of the tomatoes and slice off the tops at the stalk end and set aside.
2) Turn tomatoes upside down to drain.
3) Peel and chop eggs.
4) Crumble bacon and mix with the remaining ingredients.
5) Stuff tomatoes with the... - 38.676
Stuffed Eggplant Greek-style
Stuffed eggplant greek style is a savory and delicious baked eggplant recipe made with vegetable stuffing. Filled with a mix of cooked tomatoes with onions and eggplant pulp along with cinnamon and parsley for flavor, the stuffed eggplant greek style is... - 47.7226
Stuffed Tomatoes Laderes
Stuffed Tomatoes Laderes is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Tomatoes Laderes recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.1117
With a small, sharp knife, score the skin of the aubergines [eggplants] and cut them in half, lengthways.
Sprinkle the halves with 1 teaspoon of salt and leave them to degorge on kitchen paper towels for 30 minutes.
Wash the courgettes [zucchini] under cold... - 43.6111
Stuffed Tomatoes And Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds using a teaspoon. Leave the tomatoes to drain on kitchen paper with cut sides down. Roughly chop the tomato pulp and seeds.
2. Halve the peppers, leaving the... - 38.4065
Turlu Dolma Lamb, Stuffed Tomatoes, Peppers And Squash
1. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and pulp reserving it for some other purpose.
2. Slice off the stem end of the peppers and scoop out the seeds and pith and discard.
3. Slice of 1 inch horizontally off each of the... - 45.1956
The Greek Cook:gemista (stuffed Vegetables)
Vegetables offer immense health values besides being colorful when presented. Here is a recipe to cook Gemista or Stuffed Vegetables with tomatoes, bell peppers and aubergines filled with beef mixture. Fulfilling to the core! - 91.7447
Culinary Carrie: Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Chop the frozen spinach, mince the garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. Slit the chicken breast starting from the thick side creating a pocket, do not cut through completely.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In a large pan... - 107.505
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style makes a great main dish. The blend of flavors in this recipe is quite unique. Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style is an easy to make dish and can add a lot of variation to your meal spread. This recipe is something you should not miss. - 48.6613