- » Greek Stifado
Greek Stifado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek stifado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek stifado recipes.
Mix together in a plate the pepper, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
Roll the beef cubes in the mixture.
Place the oil in a browning dish (Corning) and microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the meat cubes to the hot oil.
Stir a few sec-onds and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH... - 43.4632
This Greek Stifado recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Greek Stifado . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment... - 39.861
You May Also Like!
All sucker's for traditional recipes here is a classic Greek meat and onion dish which will leave you asking for more. The best thing about traditional recipes is that they are simple and easy to follow and this aspect is very well essayed out in the video.... - 119.852
Brown chicken in oil or butter.
Add onions and tomato paste with enough water to cover.
Add mixed spices and bay leaves tied in a cloth bag.
Remove chicken when cooked.
Add whole white onions and hard cheese to sauce remaining in kettle and cook until... - 35.4343
1. In a large saute pan heat the oil and brown the pork chops on both sides.
2. Flip up high and add the onions, garlic, celery, orange zest, cloves, cinnamon and tomatoes.
3. Stir well, add a little water or stock if necessary and simmer with the lid... - 41.0261
Trim meat of extra fat.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven; brown meat.
Add cinnamon sticks and 1 cup beef broth; cook 1-1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add onions and garlic; cook over low heat about 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, remaining 1 cup beef broth and... - 37.6643
1. Brown the cubes of beef in oil until brown and transfer to a casserole dish. Saute the onion and garlic in the pan until they are soft, add tomato puree, wine, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, salt and pepper, and brown sugar. Bring to the boil and pour over the... - 34.6721
In a large stewpot, saute the onions and garlic in the oil over medium heat until just softened.
Cut the potato into 1/2-inch cubes and add to the pot.
Cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes.
Add the eggplant and the juice from the tomatoes, setting aside the... - 46.1175
Deer Meat Stifado
Soak meat in cold water overnight with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon vinegar.
Next day wash well, cut into medium-sized pieces and boil 5 minutes.
Put 2 cups fresh water in pot.
Add a garni of bay leaves, rosemary and allspice.
Next add olive... - 42.6123
1) Wash and pat dry the meat.
2) Remove bones out of it and cut into 1'' cubes.
3) Peel and wash the onions and dry using a kitchen towel. ... - 43.2616
This age old recipe of stifado is a great beef dish. A true meat lover's fantasy as it doesn't have a lot of ingredients in it and all it asks for is a long cooking time. So whenever you have a lot of time but you are too lazy to spend it in the kitchen, use... - 106.755
Veal Shank Stifado
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a paper bag, mix together flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper.
3) Roll veal in this flour mixture and shake off any excess.
4) In a large heavy casserole, over medium-high heat,... - 45.6449