- » Greek Squid
Greek Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek squid recipes.
The Greek Cook:calamari (squid)
1) Clean and cut the calamari into rings.
2) Put calamari in a strainer and wash it really well.
3) Put the calamari in a bowl, the baking soda and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
4) Wash the calamari really well to get rid of all... - 98.1187
Cuttlefish Or Squid With Spinach
To clean the cuttlefish or squid, use the heads to pull the viscera out of the bodies.
Make a cut above the eyes to free the tentacles, and keep these with the bodies.
Look for the ink sacs in the viscera: the ink sac is a small bag with a silvery... - 43.6348
1. To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the garlic, breadcrumbs, parsley, cheese and a little salt and pepper. Stir until thoroughly blended.
2. Dry the squid tubes on kitchen... - 40.7811
Barbecued Stuffed Squid
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make filling, place breadcrumbs, cheese, olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, oregano and black pepper to taste in bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling into squid tubes and secure opening with a wooden toothpick or... - 34.2769
Wash and clean squid well and drain.
Place in casserole (no water is necessary), cover, and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
Drain and chop, reserving the liquid for making pilaf.
To squid in casserole add olive oil, vinegar, spices, and salt and... - 30.9007
You May Also Like!
1. Heat butter along with oil. Sauté in onions till soft. Mix squid and turning frequently, sauté for 5 minutes. Mix in all the other ingredients, excluding garlic toast and allow the mixture to simmer, covered, on minimum for 20 to 40 minutes or... - 39.0311
Greek Squid Recipes By Category