- » Greek Spinach Appetizer
Greek Spinach Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek spinach appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek spinach appetizer recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 130.566
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, feta cheese, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Place a phyllo sheet on baking tray, and apply oil on it. Place... - 107.676
Greek Spinach Spanokopita
For a special springtime treat, try out these spinach spanokoitas. Watch Chef John Maxwell in this video as he shares this appetizing recipe with great tips. This video is here to make this excellent dish a super duper hit in your party or get together. Check... - 106.671
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 101.441
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, changing the water several times and add to a large pan with no water, excot the mositure on the leaves
2. Cover the pan and cook for almost ten minues, until tender; shake occasionally
3. Drain the water out and press... - 49.2622
Lentil Soup With Spinach
In a large pot, about 7 litres (12 pt) capacity, fry the chopped onions and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, clove, thyme and oregano, and sprinkle with pepper.
Stir over a... - 47.8722
Spinach Salad With Feta Mint And Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Combine well.
3) Take each bread slice to brush with some of the garlic oil and reserve the remaining part.
4) In a baking sheet, place the bread and... - 45.9739
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Chefs Spinach Salad
1) Wash and rinse the spinach in cold water.
2) Pat dry with paper towel.
3) Break the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a bowl, add spinach with chick peas, mushrooms, beets, and crumbled farmer cheese.
5) Toss well.
6)... - 43.807
Spinach And Goat's Cheese Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. In a mini food processor or with a hand blender, blend the raspberries into a puree.
2. Empty puree into a bowl.
3. Add and whisk in the balsamic vinegar and oil with a fork
4. Turn the grill to Medium.
5. Slice goat’s cheese into two equal... - 41.9231
Spinach Spanakopita With Feta
Clean and chop spinach and either let drain or dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl, mix together spinach, 1/2 cup melted butter, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add eggs and feta cheese and mix all ingredients together.
Grease 10x14-inch pan with... - 40.8774
Greek Style Pastries
For filling, rinse spinach in cool water.
In a large saucepan cook spinach, covered, in just the water that clings to the spinach.
Reduce heat when steam forms; cook, covered, about 3 minutes or till tender.
In a small mixing bowl stir together... - 39.5527
1. Cook the spinach according to the package directions; drain well, pressing out excess liquid. In a medium saucepan cook the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender. Stir in the flour, tarragon or fennel seed, and pepper. Add milk all at... - 37.7369
Vlach Spinach Pie
To make the spinach filling: Cook spinach using package directions.
Combine with eggs, cottage cheese, salt and butter in bowl; mix well.
Set aside. - 32.4027