- » Greek Snack
Greek Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek snack recipes.
Original Greek Pita Bread
Do you enjoy breads with toppings? We have a pita bread recipe that can be used as a base for lots of dishes. Here is a quick video to show how Greek pita bread is made. It is simple and easy recipe to make. Watch the video for the recipe. - 140.384
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 136.311
Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger
If you are planning to spend a long weekend with your friends and you are yet to decide on the food, then this grilled turkey burger is one of the best choices. Take your time to prepare the burgers in advance and serve it warm when your friends are around.... - 125.054
Culinary Carrie: Spanikopita
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter or non stick spray.
3. Mince the onion and garlic keep it aside, thaw the frozen chopped spinach.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in a small pan along with the... - 118.951
Creamy Greek Quesadilla
These creamy Greek quesadillas is definitely the change you were hoping for. If you are on a fatless diet, then use low-fat or non-fat dairy products; otherwise, indulge yourself in a creamy and cheesy fair. The process is quite easy and you can pop up any... - 109.494
Greek Yogurt Banana Cranberry Bread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Greek Yogurt Banana Cranberry Bread that is delicious for an after dinner treat with coffee or just a snack. - 107.672
Greek Easter Biscuits ( Koulourakia )
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add two eggs, one at a time, whisk after every addition.
4. Put orange juice and orange rind in it. Mix it well. Scrape down the... - 103.389
The Greek Cook:flour Pies
1) In a large bowl, mix the the flour, salt, pepper and vinegar well with your finger.
2) Add 2 glasses of water and make a dough.
3) Crush the feta cheese.
4) Divide the dough into smaller portions and, on a floured surface, flatten a piece of the... - 97.4075
Tasty Tyropita Preparation Part 1
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned dessert at home? Tyropita is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious pastry with Chef Eva and make this wholesome snack or side dish in minutes. - 96.4692
Avocado Hummus Veggie Sandwich
Unique veggie sandwich. This video makes an amazing sandwich with avocado, cucumber and tomatoes. It is a great luncheon option at all times. The dish is jazzed up with a slight twist of hummus making it a fabulous sandwich. - 95.7235
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 80.8894
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 80.6788
Pan Seared Feta Cheese
Cheese appetizers are always good with drinks or as snacks. Check out this video showing how to make Feta Saganaki or pan seared breaded Feta cheese. Great when served with a lemon slice! - 79.4759
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 78.7042
Tasty Tyropita Baking Part 2
With celebration looking up, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be tasty tyropita. Cook with Chef Eva amazing side dishes for the big day! - 77.133
Club Sandwich With Deep Fried Potatoes
Sandwiches are compact and fulfilling foods right enough for breakfast or lunch. Here is a video showing how to make Club sandwich with bacon and chicken filling along with fried potatoes. Enjoy with a bottle of cola! - 74.2009
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 47.7129
Greek Pizza Snacks
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F
2) Onto a baking sheet, place the muffins with the cut side facing up
3) Spread a tablespoon of the cream cheese onto the muffin
4) Into a bowl add the ham and using the fork break into small pieces
5) Spoon... - 47.403
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 47.1959
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Stack up the filo sheets. Cut out 6 inch squares to get 40 such squares.
3) Set aside 8 square sheets and cut out 8 4-inch circles.
4) Cover the filo sheet shapes with a damp kitchen towel so they do not stick... - 46.8202
Macedonian Easter Bread Kozeenak
Prepare yeast according to package directions.
Heat milk in saucepan until lukewarm, add butter and allow to melt.
Beat eggs in a large bowl, add sugar and beat well; add baking powder, mix well and pour over milk and butter; add yeast to milk mixture and... - 46.7489
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take 9 inch non stick skillet and spray it with non stick cooking spray. 3.Heat the skillet and add scallions, spinach and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes until moisture evaporates.
4. Transfer... - 46.6703
Pour cooled milk-butter mixture into large bowl.
Add egg, salt, reserved spice water, mastica, sugar and yeast mixture.
Beat with spoon.
Stir in 2 C.of flour.
Add rest of flour and work with hands.
Turn out on floured board and knead about 10-15... - 46.5126
Kiria Sophia's Cheese Fritters
Put all three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour.
Moisten them with the milk, adding a tablespoon at a time, so the mixture feels silky.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, as you might not need both.
If a cohesive goo forms with one egg, omit the... - 45.7969
Greek Easter Cookies Koulouria
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in beaten eggs and blend.
5) Sift dry ingredients together.
6) Add the mixture alternately with milk and flavoring.
7) Knead well and... - 45.363
Greek Wheat And Walnut Bars Karydata
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream butter until fluffy and add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg yolks in, one at a time.
Stir in farina, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form and fold into... - 45.3626
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 44.2618
Greek New Year's Bread
Greek New Year's Bread is a special treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the bread effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.1264
Greek Nut Cake
Chop walnuts very fine.
Then beat egg yolks until light in color.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in vanilla, water, spices, baking powder, nuts, cereal, and orange and lemon rind.
Beat egg... - 44.0263
Greek Meatballs Oregano
Soak the crumbled bread in the milk for 5 minutes; beat with a fork until mushy.
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the chopped onion in butter until golden.
In a large mixing bowl place the ground beef, parsley, egg yolks, the milk mixture, sauteed... - 43.2016
1 In a large saucepan, add butter and heat. Saute lamb (just enough at a time to cover the bottom of pan) until well browned all over for about 10 minutes.
2 Add in 1 cup onion and the garlic and saute for another 5 minutes.
3 Add the lamb to the... - 43.0494
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta and feta cheeses, eggs, bread crumbs and dill with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well. Set the bowl aside.
3. Unfold the phyllo, remove a few... - 43.0037
Tropical Yogurt Snack
1) Use a small mixing bowl to add banana and lemon juice. Mash the banana to smooth, with the help tines of fork.
2) Add yogurt and sugar. Combine well by stirring.
3) Make 2 thin slices from the kiwi and place it aside.
4) Add the remaining kiwi into... - 42.5843
In a skillet, heat butter; brown lamb on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Remove lambfrom pan as it browns.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Return lamb to pan; add tomato paste, wine, broth and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover... - 42.5586
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 42.2652
Layer the grated courgettes in a sieve, salting well, and leave to drain for 20 minutes.
Rinse and squeeze out any excess liquid.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, stirring until they are evenly mixed.
Heat oil to come about 2 cm (3/4 in) deep in a wok,... - 42.2167
Greek Style Burgers
For yogurt sauce, combine the 1/2 cup yogurt, the cucumber, dillweed, and mint leaves.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and the 2 tablespoons yogurt.
Stir in bread crumbs, the chopped onion,... - 42.0555
Sesame Almond Cookies
Sift flour with baking powder and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, beat lard with granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add egg, almond extract, and vanilla extract and beat until well blended.
Add flour to creamed mixture and blend... - 41.611
Greek Spice Cookies
Sift flour and measure.
Add spices and sift again.
Cream the butter, add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolk, flour mixture, milk, and ground nuts.
Shape into small balls and roll each in cereal.
Place 3 inches apart on a... - 41.5086