- » Greek Snack
Greek Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek snack recipes.
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger
If you are planning to spend a long weekend with your friends and you are yet to decide on the food, then this grilled turkey burger is one of the best choices. Take your time to prepare the burgers in advance and serve it warm when your friends are around.... - 123.839
Original Greek Pita Bread
Do you enjoy breads with toppings? We have a pita bread recipe that can be used as a base for lots of dishes. Here is a quick video to show how Greek pita bread is made. It is simple and easy recipe to make. Watch the video for the recipe. - 117.153
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 116.954
Greek Yogurt Banana Cranberry Bread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Greek Yogurt Banana Cranberry Bread that is delicious for an after dinner treat with coffee or just a snack. - 111.676
Culinary Carrie: Spanikopita
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter or non stick spray.
3. Mince the onion and garlic keep it aside, thaw the frozen chopped spinach.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in a small pan along with the... - 109.483
Creamy Greek Quesadilla
These creamy Greek quesadillas is definitely the change you were hoping for. If you are on a fatless diet, then use low-fat or non-fat dairy products; otherwise, indulge yourself in a creamy and cheesy fair. The process is quite easy and you can pop up any... - 108.135
Greek Easter Biscuits ( Koulourakia )
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add two eggs, one at a time, whisk after every addition.
4. Put orange juice and orange rind in it. Mix it well. Scrape down the... - 105.749
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 100.967
The Greek Cook:flour Pies
1) In a large bowl, mix the the flour, salt, pepper and vinegar well with your finger.
2) Add 2 glasses of water and make a dough.
3) Crush the feta cheese.
4) Divide the dough into smaller portions and, on a floured surface, flatten a piece of the... - 95.7749
Tasty Tyropita Preparation Part 1
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned dessert at home? Tyropita is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious pastry with Chef Eva and make this wholesome snack or side dish in minutes. - 94.8263
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 92.6266
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Avocado Hummus Veggie Sandwich
Unique veggie sandwich. This video makes an amazing sandwich with avocado, cucumber and tomatoes. It is a great luncheon option at all times. The dish is jazzed up with a slight twist of hummus making it a fabulous sandwich. - 82.7964
Pan Seared Feta Cheese
Cheese appetizers are always good with drinks or as snacks. Check out this video showing how to make Feta Saganaki or pan seared breaded Feta cheese. Great when served with a lemon slice! - 79.4513
Tasty Tyropita Baking Part 2
With celebration looking up, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be tasty tyropita. Cook with Chef Eva amazing side dishes for the big day! - 75.4156
Club Sandwich With Deep Fried Potatoes
Sandwiches are compact and fulfilling foods right enough for breakfast or lunch. Here is a video showing how to make Club sandwich with bacon and chicken filling along with fried potatoes. Enjoy with a bottle of cola! - 74.1922
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 49.6964
Greek Pizza Snacks
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F
2) Onto a baking sheet, place the muffins with the cut side facing up
3) Spread a tablespoon of the cream cheese onto the muffin
4) Into a bowl add the ham and using the fork break into small pieces
5) Spoon... - 49.3444
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 49.1602
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Stack up the filo sheets. Cut out 6 inch squares to get 40 such squares.
3) Set aside 8 square sheets and cut out 8 4-inch circles.
4) Cover the filo sheet shapes with a damp kitchen towel so they do not stick... - 48.9583
Pour cooled milk-butter mixture into large bowl.
Add egg, salt, reserved spice water, mastica, sugar and yeast mixture.
Beat with spoon.
Stir in 2 C.of flour.
Add rest of flour and work with hands.
Turn out on floured board and knead about 10-15... - 48.2156
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take 9 inch non stick skillet and spray it with non stick cooking spray. 3.Heat the skillet and add scallions, spinach and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes until moisture evaporates.
4. Transfer... - 46.9886
Greek Wheat And Walnut Bars Karydata
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream butter until fluffy and add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg yolks in, one at a time.
Stir in farina, cinnamon, and nuts.
Beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form and fold into... - 46.7357
Macedonian Easter Bread Kozeenak
Prepare yeast according to package directions.
Heat milk in saucepan until lukewarm, add butter and allow to melt.
Beat eggs in a large bowl, add sugar and beat well; add baking powder, mix well and pour over milk and butter; add yeast to milk mixture and... - 46.3793
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 45.9824
Greek Easter Cookies Koulouria
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in beaten eggs and blend.
5) Sift dry ingredients together.
6) Add the mixture alternately with milk and flavoring.
7) Knead well and... - 45.8701
Kiria Sophia's Cheese Fritters
Put all three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour.
Moisten them with the milk, adding a tablespoon at a time, so the mixture feels silky.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, as you might not need both.
If a cohesive goo forms with one egg, omit the... - 45.6846
Greek Meatballs Oregano
Soak the crumbled bread in the milk for 5 minutes; beat with a fork until mushy.
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the chopped onion in butter until golden.
In a large mixing bowl place the ground beef, parsley, egg yolks, the milk mixture, sauteed... - 45.3504
Greek Nut Cake
Chop walnuts very fine.
Then beat egg yolks until light in color.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in vanilla, water, spices, baking powder, nuts, cereal, and orange and lemon rind.
Beat egg... - 45.3095
Greek New Year's Bread
Greek New Year's Bread is a special treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the bread effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 44.7734
In a skillet, heat butter; brown lamb on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Remove lambfrom pan as it browns.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Return lamb to pan; add tomato paste, wine, broth and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover... - 44.1683
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 44.0135
Greek Style Burgers
For yogurt sauce, combine the 1/2 cup yogurt, the cucumber, dillweed, and mint leaves.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and the 2 tablespoons yogurt.
Stir in bread crumbs, the chopped onion,... - 43.8449
Sesame Almond Cookies
Sift flour with baking powder and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, beat lard with granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add egg, almond extract, and vanilla extract and beat until well blended.
Add flour to creamed mixture and blend... - 43.475
Tropical Yogurt Snack
1) Use a small mixing bowl to add banana and lemon juice. Mash the banana to smooth, with the help tines of fork.
2) Add yogurt and sugar. Combine well by stirring.
3) Make 2 thin slices from the kiwi and place it aside.
4) Add the remaining kiwi into... - 43.0302
In a large bowl combine the flour, farina, baking powder, orange rind, salt and spices.
In a separate bowl stir to- gether the sugar, eggs, orange juice, Cognac, whiskey, butter and oil.
Gradually stir the egg mixture into the flour... - 42.7755
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta and feta cheeses, eggs, bread crumbs and dill with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well. Set the bowl aside.
3. Unfold the phyllo, remove a few... - 42.6491
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper.
Cream butter, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar and egg yolk in mixer bowl until smooth.
Add vanilla and baking soda dissolved in warm water; mix well.
Add just enough flour to form a soft dough;... - 42.6137
1 In a large saucepan, add butter and heat. Saute lamb (just enough at a time to cover the bottom of pan) until well browned all over for about 10 minutes.
2 Add in 1 cup onion and the garlic and saute for another 5 minutes.
3 Add the lamb to the... - 42.5123
Layer the grated courgettes in a sieve, salting well, and leave to drain for 20 minutes.
Rinse and squeeze out any excess liquid.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, stirring until they are evenly mixed.
Heat oil to come about 2 cm (3/4 in) deep in a wok,... - 42.3524
Spinach Cheese Puffs
Saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Add spinach, from which as much water as possible has been drained.
Simmer with the onion over a low flame, stirring occasionally, until most of moisture is evaporated.
Crumble feta cheese into small pieces.
Add pot... - 42.1157
Olive Feta Pinwheels
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) With a cooking spray grease the cookie sheet.
3). Unroll dough and divide into 2 long rectangles.
4) Press each into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Press the perforations to seal firmly.
5) Spread a layer of... - 41.8618
Greek Spinach Triangles
Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
Set the spinach aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until the onions are tender.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.6899
Greek Skewered Swordfish
Mix the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and parsley and stir the swordfish cubes well in the mixture.
Let them marinate at least 1 hour.
Drain the swordfish and string the cubes on skewers, with a small piece of bay leaf between each two cubes.
Brash... - 41.5574
Cream butter until very light.
Beat in sugar, egg yolks, almonds, brandy, and orange juice.
Sift baking powder with flour and carefully blend into butter mixture.
Shape into small crescents and place on baking sheets.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20... - 41.2028
Sweet Butter Cookies
Butter Cookie is an amazingly delicious cookie recipe version. An easy to make snack recipe, you will simply find this Butter Cookie both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.1383
Baked Cheese Triangles
In a saucepan melt half the butter.
Add flour and stir until mixture becomes light brown.
Remove from heat and slowly stir in hot milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add crumbled cheese and pepper and stir.
Add eggs and egg... - 40.8982
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in 2 of the egg yolks, one at a time.
Mix in 3 tablespoons of the half-and-half.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture,... - 40.3073
Cream butter until light, beating for 15 minutes.
Beat in sugar, egg yolks, flavoring, and nuts.
Sift baking powder and flour and carefully blend into butter mixture.
Shape into small crescents.
Place on baking sheets and bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 to... - 40.044
Combine cheese and eggs in a bowl and whip until smooth.
Add mint and mix in butter.
Set aside while making pastry.
Roll out dough on a floured board as thinly as possible.
Cut dough into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each round,... - 40.0045
Greek-Style Sandwiches is a well loved sandwich that is often made again and again at home. Try this Greek-Style Sandwiches recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 39.7073
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix feta cheese, dill, olives, scallions and lemon juice.
3) Take 10 2 1/2-inch diameter muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Slice each biscuit into two horizontally. Place... - 39.3014
Greek Easter Cookies
Heat oven to 350°
Mix the first 5 ingredients together thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, baking powder, and cloves; stir into butter mixture; mix well.
Shape dough in small balls, about 3/4" in diameter, or in... - 39.1338
Cinnamon Pita Crisps
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Cut the pita rounds crosswise in half.
3) Cut each half in 4 pieces and place aside.
4) In a jellyroll pan, place the pita wedges by keeping the smooth side down.
5) In a bowl, add egg white and remaining... - 39.049
Mint Pesto With Pitas
1. In a blender, mix together all the ingredients except the pitas.
2. Process for about 1 minute until smooth mixture is formed, scraping down from the sides of the container.
3. Arrange the mixture to individual serving bowl and garnish with... - 38.9206
Crispy Butter Cookies
Butter Cookie is simply a delicious recipe. This delicious Butter Cookie will surely tempt you to prepare on every get together! - 38.6927
Cream butter until very light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add egg yolks and mix well.
Gradually work in sifted flour to make a soft dough.
With floured hands shape dough into small crescents and place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cooky... - 38.5896
Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter, add flour, and stir.
When mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat and gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Empty sauce into bowl, add cheese, eggs, parsley, and seasonings.
Mix... - 38.5158
Butter Cookie is an irresistible mouth watering snack recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Butter Cookie; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.3436
Apricots Filled With Smoked Trout
Wash the apricots and halve them through the seam.
Remove the stones.
In a mixing bowl carefully toss together the flaked trout, cucumber dice, chopped onion, dill, lemon juice and olive oil, and season.
Pile a spoonful of the salad on each apricot half and... - 38.1598
Sesame Cookie is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Sesame Cookie will surely tempt you to serve this to your loved ones. - 38.0004
1. Cream the butter in an electric mixer until thick and lemon-colored. Sift three-quarters cup confectioners' sugar and add it gradually to the butter. Add egg yolk, creaming well. Add cognac.
2. Gradually work in the flour to make a soft dough that will... - 37.3082
Greek Holiday Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and half-and-half.
2. Add cake flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until blended.... - 37.205
Crumble feta cheese into small pieces.
Add pot cheese and blend well.
Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Mix in the parsley or dill.
Carefully cut phyllo pastry into 3 equal portions.
Refrigerate two thirds until needed and cover the remaining third... - 36.8166
Beat eggs until thick.
In another bowl mix cheese with 1/2 pound melted butter.
Add eggs to cheese mixture.
Line an 11 X 14 X 2 inch pan with 10 buttered sheets of phyllo pastry.
Add egg cheese mixture.
Top with 8 buttered sheets of phyllo pastry.
Do not... - 36.5905
Cream butter thoroughly.
Gradually add the 8 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
Mix nuts and flour and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
Add vanilla and ice water and mix well.
Roll pieces of dough with palms of the... - 36.5138
Combine nuts, cinnamon, clove, and masticha and mix with enough honey to bind the mixture without making it too stiff.
Allow to stand while making pastry.
Roll out dough as thinly as possible on a floured board and cut into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping... - 36.4803
Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
In a large bowl mix together the filling ingredients.
Cut the pita breads in half and lighdy toast them in a toaster oven.
Fill each half with a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup of filling.
Serve immediately, while the... - 36.4538
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill and seasoned salt; cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano and thyme; add pork.
Seal bag and turn to coat; chill for 6... - 36.2362
Wheat And Milk Free Brownies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
With a spoon, mix margarine and sugar well; add all remaining ingredients except nuts and blend until smooth.
Stir in nuts and pour into a greased 8"X8"X2" or 9"X9"X2" pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until sides shrink slightly from pan and... - 36.1344
Sweet Biscuits Amandine
Cream butter and beat in sugar gradually.
Beat in beaten eggs and nuts.
Sift dry ingredients together and mix into butter mixture gradually.
Add salad oil.
Pat into 3 loaves about 1 inch thick.
Place loaves on baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30... - 36.0535
Greek Pita Sandwiches
In small mixing bowl, combine all Yogurt Sauce ingredients.
Chill while preparing turkey mixture.
Crumble ground turkey and lamb into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirr - 35.8468
Kourabiedes With Brandy
Cream butter until very light.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in egg yolk and brandy.
Gradually blend in flour to make a soft dough.
With floured hands shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and stud each ball with 1 whole clove.
Place on baking sheets and bake in... - 35.6269
Greek Butter Balls
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and superfine sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, cognac, and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder to sugar mixture and beat until blended. Cover and refrigerate dough at... - 35.525
Greek Lamb Patties
In a bowl combine ground lamb, onion, pine nuts, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, add a little water if mixture is too dry, then shape into 8 patties.
In ajar, mix oil, wine, mint, thyme, salt and pepper, cover and shake well.
Brush patties with... - 34.9991
Athenaeus Style Flounder
Line shallow baking dish with aluminum foil.
Place parsley sprigs, bay leaf and onion over foil; place flounder steaks on onion mixture.
Combine olive oil, wine, cumin and salt; pour over flounder.
Crumble bouillon cube; scatter over steaks.
Bake, covered, at... - 34.9493
Old Fashioned Kourabiedes
Melt butter and bring to a boil.
Skim off foam and carefully pour butter from pan into a small bowl, being careful not to include the sediment in bottom of pan.
When butter is solid, remove from bowl and, using butter line as measure, add enough... - 34.059
Greek Crescent Cookies
Mix margarine, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, the egg yolk, ouzo and almond extract; stir in flour.
Shape dough by teaspoonfuls into crescent shapes.
Place about 1 inch apart on un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake in 350° oven until light brown on bottom, 12 to 15... - 33.6036
Toast sesame seeds in a dry, medium-hot skillet, stirring constantly, until seeds begin to darken and give off a roasted fragrance.
Remove seeds from hot pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients and drop batter by teaspoon onto oiled cookie sheet,... - 33.3151
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181
Greek Burgers is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious snack recipe; I bet this Greek Burgers will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 32.8123
Beat butter and eggs, add sugar, milk and lemon rind, beat to mix well.
Then add flour with a pinch of salt and baking powder, knead to make a smooth dough.
Roll the dough with a rolling pin, shape with biscuit cutter, arrange them in a lightly greased baking... - 32.5814
Mix first 3 ingredients into crumbs and pat into 8x8 greased tin.
Bake 10 minutes at 300° - cool.
Mix balance of ingredients well, spread over crust and bake at 350° for about 30 minutes. - 31.6793
Kourabiedes With Cake Flour
Kourambiedes is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Kourambiedes, you will always crave for some more. - 31.6463
In a shallow nonmetallic dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Add pork, turning to coat well. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour or overnight, stirring occasionally.
With slotted spoon, remove pork from marinade; reserve... - 31.357
In a large bowl mix all ingredients, adding enough flour to make a dough that can be shaped.
Pat into narrow loaves about 1 inch high and 6 to 8 inches long.
Place on baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and slice each... - 31.0673
Hazelnut Ambrosia Wedding Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
2. Add flour and mix until blended. Stir in hazelnuts, coconut, and orange zest. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour,... - 29.3504
Greek Lamb Baguette
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a cling film. MAKING 2) Season the inside of the baguette with some olive oil, vinegar,... - 28.6681
Greek Beef Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the steak cubes to the mixture and marinate for 20 to 25 minutes at room temperature. About 5 minutes before you are ready to cook the kebabs, preheat the broiler.
2.... - 28.4376
Layer lamb, tomato, onion and cucumbers in pockets of Pitas or on 4 slices of bread.
Top with a dollop of sour cream.
Makes 4 servings. - 27.2246
Fish Roe Dip
Mash tarama and add grated onion.
Add a little of the olive oil and beat thoroughly to a smooth paste.
Moisten bread and squeeze out excess water.
Continue beating tarama mixture, adding alternately small bits of moistened bread, olive oil, and lemon... - 26.7992
1. Roll out the dough to 1/4" thickness and cut into 1"x 2" strips.
2. Place one strip on top of another. Give one twist only in the middle, brush with milk. Place on a greased baking tray.
3. Bake in hot oven 220Â°C-425Â°F-gas mark-7 for 10-15 minutes. - 21.824
Texas Hots (west Ny Style Hot Dog With A Greek Style Sauce)
Here is my second video in my hot dog series, and a video requested from a subscriber that watched my first video in this series. This is a hot dog that appears to be very popular around the west New York state area, and after researching this dog, I see... - 0
Greek Lamb Burgers
Lamb meat in this burger is grilled to perfection with some Greek spices. - 0
Greek Lemon Yoghurt Cake (yaourtopita)
This is a refreshing and easy cake with Greek strained yogurt. Although it can be eaten warm straight from the oven, it is best eaten when it is cold. - 0