- » Greek Side Dish
Greek Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek side dish recipes.
Skordalia With Vegetables And Crusty Bread
Planning for a typical fall menu, then you should definitely take a look at this Skordalia dip with vegetables and crusty bread recipe, it is sure to excite you with the ease to prepare it and the flavors it involves. Excellent dip and goes well with... - 124.251
Flavorful herbs, garden fresh veggies and creamy sweet-and-sour yogurt are the focal point of this lip-smacking Greek salad. Light, smooth and extremely flavorful, a bowl of Greek salad could be the ultimate way to satiate your gut and taste-bud on a lazy... - 119.751
Greek Yogurt Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chili, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
4. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
5. Serve with garnish as desired. - 116.859
Interested in making a quick salad in 10 mins? Then do watch the video for the full recipe. The chef makes this healthy Greek salad which you will really enjoy. Those who are diet conscious should try the salad. - 114.43
Homemade Greek Salad
If you are an ardent Greek food lover, then this easy recipe of Greek salad will come handy. It's easy, it's quick and it's fabulous. Moreover, a fresh Greek salad is just sufficient to substitute your lunch. Go through the video and learn the simple details. - 113.798
Tasty Giant Baked Beans With Tomato
Nutritious and wonderfully satisfying, this vegetarian dish is indeed filling. Giant beans can be cooked a couple of different ways, and in this recipe Eva shows us how to prepare these giant beans in tomato juice baked in the oven (plaki-style). - 111
Easy Tzasiki Dip
Victoria shows you how to make a delicious Tzasiki Dip. It will be the best dipping sauce for barbecue meats. It is so simple and it can be made in a few minutes. Enjoy! - 110.292
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes are a wonderful way to make potatoes. Growing up dinner was always a meat, two vegetables, and a starch. Often that starch was potatoes. These potatoes are simply marinated with lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil and then baked in... - 109.504
Greek Style Summer Salad With Rice
Summer calls for cool appetizers and if you have rice here is a recipe to make healthy salad with rice. Check out Sarah making Greek style summer rice salad using rice along with other vegetables and flavors. Served chilled, makes a great pair with meats or... - 108.924
Greek Pasta Salad
1. In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Whisk to combine.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients and toss together.
4. Pour dressing over salad... - 107.691
Spinach And Tofu Vegan Spanakopita
Vegans can have multiple options when it comes to healthy and tasty eating. Here is one such dish that tastes great and is vegan too. Watch the chef make the dish. - 104.897
Greek Roasted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes and slice evenly thin.
3. In a baking tray place all the potatoes. Drizzle lemon juice, olive oil and water.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir in garlic and mix... - 102.191
Greek Yogurt Dip Appetizer
Dips are great sides with snacks or fries and one made using yogurt is totally different. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make yogurt dip with just a few simple seasonings. Good to accompany Pita Bread and hummus chips. - 98.2422
Tasty Grilled Greek Chicken
Wish to be the classic Greek 'kitchen' goddess? Then you got to hone up your Greek culinary repertoire first. This classic Greek chicken recipe is a simple, no-fuss way to toss up a quick grilled delicacy with minimal effort. Juan Montalvo gives a... - 96.6047
The Greek Cook:lentils
Lentils are nutritious and can be prepared in many ways to turn out deliciously. Here is a recipe to cook lentils with a few flavorings and which can be had with a simple garnish or alongside breads or rice. Simple pleasure! - 95.6761
1. In a skillet, heat oil, and add chopped onion. Saute until translucent.
2. Throw spinach in skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour water to cover spinach. Add tomato puree, just before it reaches boiling point. Mix well.
4. Reduce the flame to... - 95.6704
The Greek Cook:chicken Bites
1) Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with salt and pepper.
2) Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3) In a frying pan, put just enough corn oil to cover the base.
4) Add the chicken and fry over medium high heat till it has turned... - 93.8572
Easy Homemade Pita Pocket Bread
Pita bread makes a nice snack or side dish and is also good for serving with toppings. If you are wondering how you get to know about the recipe, here we have a video showing pita pocket bread. The chef shows quick and easy steps to make the bread. You will... - 92.02
Tasty Greek-style Skordalia
Deceptively simple to make, this thick, Greek potato and garlic sauce goes well with almost any dish, from fried zucchini to roasted eggplant. Team this sauce with your sides and treat you family to a delectable dish. It's so quick and easy that you really... - 91.2158
Greek Pasta Salad With White Beans And Feta
This recipe is versatile enough to fetaure in your list of quick lunchtime favorites or a dependable side dish when you are entertaining. A Greek style pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, white beans, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Done in a jiffy, this... - 90.9503
Baby Greens And Feta Salad
For the ones watching calories nothing comes close to a refreshing bowl of salad. This one is nice and easy and packs in greens with tart cranberries and crunchy walnuts ties it all together. Whip up this one to energize and refuel yourself. - 90.3575
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Chef Nikko has the specialty of experimenting with cuisines of wide variety. Today, he prepares a totally different recipe, Greek Tzatziki Sauce that goes well almost anything. As we have seen in the past, Nikko and team try to make cuisines even if all the... - 88.5964
Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad
Want to know what Mediterranean food is all about? In this video, chef buff speaks about the basic ingredients that makes a Mediterranean dish Mediterranean. And later goes on to show the recipe for a basic Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad. - 87.7773
Greek Style Mahi Mahi
Looking for a traditional Greek fish dish? Take your cues from this fish recipe prepared by Chef Hermann using mahi mahi. The exotic burst of Greek flavors and the exquisite texture of fish give this recipe its personality. A must try dish for fish lovers all... - 87.4149
Greek Gyro Meat
If you are looking for a stuffing that is easy to make and tastes great, try this gyro meat recipe. Gyro meat is a yummy filling that can be used in various dishes, but traditionally used in making of Greek sandwiches. The filling is easy to make and can be... - 82.5598
Feta Cheese Greek Salad
We are taken on a musical photo journey to find out the recipe for feta cheese Greek Seasoning. The video is apt for a dish like Greek salad that hardly requires any skill. However, a few written instructions on the ingredients would have been more helpful... - 82.1583
Split Pea Sauce
Are you looking out for a recipe to make sauce or a side to go with your favorite appetizers? Watch the video showing how to make Fava or pea sauce with split yellow peas and some simple common seasonings. Great to serve with potato fries! - 80.8564
Beans are nutritious, no doubt and can be enjoyed with their health values restored to the maximum extend when cooked in the oven. Check out this video showing how to bake cooked beans in the oven with seasonings. Great when had with feta cheese! - 78.8537
Fast Greek Salad
If your looking to have a meal quickly without any hassle and yet be the healthy option in your kitchen. This salad is the thing to have! Watch the video on how the drunk cook tosses it all up. - 67.596
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 61.7298
Green Vegetable Pie
In a pot of boiling water, blanch the green beans and courgettes for about 4 minutes, or until al dente.
Drain and chop them finely.
Put the chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl, and add the finely chopped spinach, parsley, dill and mint.
Toss so they... - 50.1235
1) Cut pepper in fine strip and cover with boiling water.
2) Cook on highest setting for 2 minutes.
3) Drain and rinse the pepper under cold water.
4) In a serving dish, arrange the pepper strips and tomato slices.
5) Sprinkle scallions... - 49.9848
1. Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch cubes, take a colander, place eggplant cubes, sprinkle with salt and shake to distribute salt over all cubes.
2. On a plate place colander to drain and let it stand for 1 hour
3. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
4. In... - 49.4403
Greek Salad With Kalamata Olives
1)Tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2)Further chop scallions and peel cucumber, if waxed.
3)Cut cucumber in quarters lengthwise, then into slices.
4)Crumble cheese and
mix it in salad bowl with olives.
5)Mix oil with vinegar in a small bowl.
6)Add... - 49.4098
Courgettes A La Grecque
1) Cut the long slices of courgettes around 5mm/1/4 inch.
2) In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle salt over them.
3) Leave the... - 49.2226
Roasted Eggplant Salad
Heat a few tablespoons oil in heavy skillet on high flame until smoking.
Mix together peppers and onions.
Carefully add mixture to oil in small batches; saute until browned but still crisp, about 3-4 minutes, adding more oil as needed.
(Use enough oil to... - 49.0706
Greek Lentil Salad
1.Take a 3 quart saucepan and pour in the ater.
2. Let the water boil. Add in the lentils and stir cook over hihg heat for about 25 to 30 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, roast the peppers.
4. Preheat the broiler.
5.Take a baking sheet and line it with heavy duty... - 48.802
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 48.7609
Wende's Avgolemono Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onions.
3. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes until the onion softens.
4. Add the escarole.
5. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute; stir continuously.
6. Pour in the chicken... - 48.7251
1) Wash rice to keep it moist.
2) Press spinach gently to remove as much liquid as possible from it.
3) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, cook a mixture of rice, green onions and garlic until rice dries and release an... - 48.6383
Vegetable Salad Ala Grecoue
1) In a large nonreactive saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
2) SautÃ© the onions to cook over moderately high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until translucent.
3) Pour in wine, lemon juice and add bay leaves, thyme, mustard seeds, salt, pepper and 5 cups... - 48.1981
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, slice and place the potatoes.
3) Then add the onions, parsley and green pepper, sprinkle with the salt to taste.
4) Fold in... - 48.1618
Stuffed Vegetable Marrow Vellari
1. Wash and scrub marrow but do not peel.
2. Cut into 2 lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and pith.
3. Boil potato. Dice.
4. Mix together chopped nuts, diced potato, milk, seasoning, egg and chopped parsley.
5. Melt butter. Fry chopped onion and the seeds of marrow... - 48.0343
Put the chicken(s) in a large pot with the poaching ingredients.
Barely cover with water, bring to the boil, and cover tightly.
Simmer very slowly for 45 minutes-1 hour - until the chicken is falling from the bones.
Remove from its juice.
When the chicken is... - 47.9417
Combine cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and 1/2 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for several minutes.
Strain and reserve liquid.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in bowl.
Combine milk, margarine and butter in bowl; mix well.
Beat in... - 47.8583
Feta And Tomato Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
1. On a round service platter or plate, arrange the slices of tomatoes and feta cheese, alternately in a concentric pattern, overlapping the slices slightly. Starting with tomatoes as the outer most circle.
2. Cover the platter with cling film and... - 47.7431
Greek Style Pasta Salad
1. To prepare cucumber quarter it lengthwise, seed and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices.
2. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
3. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl... - 47.7344
Stuffed Eggplant Greek-style
Stuffed eggplant greek style is a savory and delicious baked eggplant recipe made with vegetable stuffing. Filled with a mix of cooked tomatoes with onions and eggplant pulp along with cinnamon and parsley for flavor, the stuffed eggplant greek style is... - 47.7226
Mediterraneam Pizza With Shrimp And Feta
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared sheet.
Bring the water to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.6792
Saute the hamburger along with the yellow onion in the oil.
When the onions are clear, add the parsley, garlic, cinnamon, tomato sauce, and white wine.
Let this cook together gently for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the lasagne noodles until not quite... - 47.5861
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until soft. Keep aside.
3. Lightly flour a board.
4. Roll dough into a 30-in. x 8-in. rectangle and cut into two 15-in. x 8-in. pieces.
5. Layer... - 47.4985
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 47.4807
Greek Easter Egg Braid
In a pan combine salt, sugar, butter, and milk; warm over low heat to about 125°.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine 1 cup of the flour with yeast.
Add warm milk mixture, eggs, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl, until... - 47.4673
Low Fat Spinach Tomato Mimosa
1. Wash and clean the spinach well. Remove the coarse stems.
2. Empty tomatoes from can into a bowl. Remove one firm and large tomato aside for Garnish. Chop the remaining tomatoes coarsely. (Set aside the juices from the can)
3. Boil the eggs.... - 47.4362
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 47.3357
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sandwich dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.3295
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 47.0748
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 46.9187
Greek Salad Platter
Combine the potatoes, onions, scallions, and parsley with the 1/2 cup French dressing.
Line a large platter with the big outside leaves of the head of lettuce and pile the potato salad mixture in the center.
Tear up the rest of the head of lettuce... - 46.8962
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Blend in milk, butter, eggs, sugar, anise seed, and salt.
Gradually beat in about 7 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (10 to 20 minutes),... - 46.889
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 46.8219
Classic Greek Moussaka
Preheat oven to 350° F.
To prepare cream sauce: Place butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
Add egg yolks one at a time.
Beat constantly with rotary or hand electric beater.
Add 1/4 cup water, cream, and Parmesan cheese.
Continue to beat until sauce... - 46.7415
Roasted Carrots With Goat S Cheese
1. Steam the carrots for 5 minutes until half cooked.
3. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
4. In a roasting pan toss the carrots, seeds, chilli and garlic with a drizzle of oil and half the orange juice.
5. Roast for 20... - 46.6743
Mushrooms A La Grecque
1) In a very large bowl, combine the oil, wine, water, lemon juice, onion, peppercorns, fennel, coriander seeds and salt.
2) On high power, cook covered for 2 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, cut into quarters the large mushrooms, if any.
4) Into the hot... - 46.595
Meat Tarts is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Meat Tarts; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.4603
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach and place into a large bowl.
Saute the onion in one tablespoon of butter and add to the spinach mixture.
Add the cheeses and the spices to the mixture and mix well.
Melt the remaining... - 46.4286
Easy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a simple and nutritious recipe. Greek Salad makes a great side dish and must be tried by all salad lovers. The main ingredients are tomatoes, scallions and cucumbers; the black olives and cheese add to the flavor of this Greek Salad. Do try... - 46.354
1) In a plate arrange slices of aubergine (eggplant) and sprinkle salt on it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2) Soak excess liquid with absorbent paper towels.
3) Heat 6 tablespoon oil and fry the slices on both sides till brown.
4) Drain out... - 46.3473
In a large bowl combine the lukewarm milk, half the sugar and the yeast.
Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Sift the flour into the yeast liquid with the salt, remaining sugar and the baking powder then add the melted butterand the lightly... - 46.3379
Greek Chickpeas With Vegetables
1) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the tomatoes along... - 46.3197
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 46.2876
Yellow Split Pea Dip With Raw Vegetables
Drain the soaked split peas and put into a saucepan with fresh cold water.
Add the bicarbonate of soda -no more than 1/16th of a teaspoon - and bring to the boil.
Drain and rinse them.
Cover again with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add the onion and 4... - 46.2418
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Grecian Spinach Pie
Mix spinach, parsley, dill and scallions in large bowl; sprinkle with salt.
Drain; squeeze out moisture.
Brown onions in oil; stir into spinach mixture.
Stir in cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stack 4 to 5 phylo in shallow oiled baking pan;... - 46.083
1) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry eggplants on both sides.
2) Drain on paper towel.
3) Fry onion and garlic until brown and stir in tomato, tomato puree, lamb, and Tabasco sauce, allow to boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
4) Season to taste.
5)... - 45.9954
Greek Pasta Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Cook the pasta shells, uncovered, until al dente, and then drain.
Rinse them under cold water until cool, and drain again.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the eggplant.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes... - 45.9486
Ensure that the fish is completely free of skin or bone and any discoloured flesh.
Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, make a paste of the fish with the nutmeg, onion, garlic and lemon juice.
Blend in the egg whites and then chill the mixture for... - 45.9322
1) In a small pan, place the potato and cover with water.
2) Boil the potato until tender, for 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Cool to room temperature and peel. Set aside.
4) Now, into a bowl filled with water, drop the bread, one slice at a time.
5) Remove... - 45.9299
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.6405
Greek Salad With Macaroni
1 For the Dressing, In a jar with tight-fitting lid, mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
2 Shake until well combined.
3 As per the package directions, cook elbow macaroni.
4 Drain well.
5 Into a large bowl, turn out the... - 45.6238
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.6153
Greek Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth and place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and with a twistie, close the top of the cheesecloth.
3) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Peel and cut the cucumber lengthwise into half.
5)... - 45.6106
Greek Shrimp Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
Combine shrimp, orzo, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice, oil, and... - 45.5306
Baked Bean Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and green peppers in it for 10 minutes.
3.Take a casserole dish, place alternate layers of beans with tomatoes and cooked vagetables.
4.Season the vegetables... - 45.5055
If you are using sardines or mackerel, clean and gut them normally.
If you are using needle fish, break off the heads just under the gills without severing the innards.
Then carefully pull the head away, removing the innards at the same time.
Rinse all the... - 45.4902
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Vegetable And Fish Terrine
1. In a large food processor, tip in the whiting and the salmon
2. Run the food processor twice or mince the fish twice
3. Rub the minced fish through a hair sieve to get an absolutely smooth fish’
4. Add the egg whites to the mixture
5. Chill... - 45.3329
Curried Cauliflower And Eggplant
1) In a skillet, add the mustard seeds in the heated oil and allow them to splatter.
2) Stir in the turmeric and cauliflower and saute for about 3 minutes.
3) Pour 1/2 C water and simmer covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the garlic,... - 45.3109
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next ingredients; saute until tender.
Stir in tomato and hot sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
Combine egg substitute, milk, and pepper in a... - 45.1915
Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Use a damp kitchen towel to wipe the grit off the mushrooms.
2. Stem mushrooms and place caps in a bowl. Keep aside. Reserve stems for another use if you like.
3. In a small piece of muslin or cheesecloth, tie all the ingredients for bouquet... - 45.1823
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.0873
Artichokes A La Politika
Artichokes A La Politika is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Artichokes A La Politika effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 45.0412
Rotini Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.0046
Greek Easter Bread
Greek Easter Bread has a moist taste. The flour and eggs gives the Greek Easter Bread Energizing taste. - 44.9919
Greek Lamb And Macaroni Bake
Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch is a rare lamb and macaroni combination ! Try the Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch this weekend and let me know if I'm correct . I'm eagerly awaiting your opinion! - 44.9684
Artichokes With Fava Beans
You'll simply love this Artichokes With Fava Beans recipe. A rare combination of beans and artichokes; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.9667
Pastitsio Cream Sauce
Pastichio Cream Sauce is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Pastichio Cream Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 44.9165
Greek Pita Pizzas With Spinach And Feta
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, oregano, and salt; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Stir in the spinach... - 44.9147