- » Greek Seasoning Mix
Greek Seasoning Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek seasoning mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek seasoning mix recipes.
Rub inside of a large wooden salad bowl with cut garlic; mash garlic and reserve.
Add all salad ingredients except garlic, cheese, and anchovies to bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In small bowl combine all ingredients for dressing; add mashed garlic... - 34.5175
Greek Lamb Fillets With Feta And Apricots
Trim any fat or gristle from the lamb.
Make a slit down the length of each fillet, not cutting right through, to form a pocket.
Mix the apricots, mushrooms, cheese, parsley and a little salt and pepper together.
Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the... - 40.854
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 61.7298
Quick Greek Salad
Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and red onion in a medium bowl.
Mix, then drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice.
Grind the black pepper over the top of the salad, sprinkle with a touch of oregano, and garnish with basil sprigs.
Adjust... - 40.7212
Greek Roast Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Make incisions all over the meat and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the orange and lemon rinds and marjoram.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2-5 cm/1 in... - 44.9098
Greek Vegetables With Lemon & Garlic
Clean the eggplant and peppers and chop into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Peel the onion and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Clean the mushrooms and slice thinly.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the eggplant, peppers and... - 39.3198
Easy Greek Salad
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl.
Scatter over the radishes and pile the cheese cubes in the centre.
Sprinkle with the marjoram.
Arrange the tomato slices in a ring around the edge, overlapping them, and top with the anchovies and olives.
Put... - 42.5171
Greek Style Potato Salad
Boil potatoes in jacket; cool.
Peel and slice crosswise.
Slice onion and green pepper crosswise.
Mix together with mayonnaise, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Line platter with lettuce leaves.
Mound potato salad on lettuce.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 41.9771
Greek Lamb And Macaroni Bake
Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch is a rare lamb and macaroni combination ! Try the Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch this weekend and let me know if I'm correct . I'm eagerly awaiting your opinion! - 44.9684
Greek Skewered Swordfish
Mix the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and parsley and stir the swordfish cubes well in the mixture.
Let them marinate at least 1 hour.
Drain the swordfish and string the cubes on skewers, with a small piece of bay leaf between each two cubes.
Brash... - 41.5574
Souvlakia (greek Skewered Lamb)
Souvlakia(Greek Skewered Lamb) is an exotic culinary delight that any foodie should try out. I tried and the results are mouthwatering! Try out the Souvlakia(Greek Skewered Lamb) yourself and tell me if you agree with me! - 38.7673
Greek Chicken Pitas
Greek food is so flavorful and fresh tasting. And many of the dishes are surprisingly simple to make. Using store bought tzatziki here is a time saver, but if you want to make it from scratch, it's pretty easy. It's just a mixture of plain Greek yogurt,... - 32.5422
Greek Lamb Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine ground lamb, onion, feta cheese, Greek seasoning, and water. Mix well and shape mixture into 4 patties.
2. Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
3. Serve in pitas with desired toppings.
Substitute beef,... - 0
Greek Three Pepper Salad
Pour oil into small bowl.
Add lemon juice, water, vinegar, parsley, oregano and sugar; whisk until thickened.
Combine peppers, onion and olives in large bowl.
Toss to combine, cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Drain off excess... - 37.6342
1. Put all the main salad ingredients into a large bowl. Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper, and pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well and serve immediately. - 34.9586
Greek Cucumber Sauce
1) In a muslin cloth, wrap the cucumber and take out all the moisture
2) In a bowl, add the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper
3) Check for the seasoning
4) Store the sauce in airtight jars in the refrigerator for up to 3... - 36.0827
How To Make Greek Salad Recipe With Dressing
Greek salad, is a popular country salad of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, sliced red onion, green pepper, crumbly feta cheese , plump black olives typically seasoned with salt and oregano, and dressed with olive oil. Greek salad can be served as a side dish... - 0
1) To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, put the oil with the lemon juice, oregano and seasoning to taste. Use a fork to mix well.
2) Cut each tomato into 8 wedges and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
3) Slice the pepper and onion into thin... - 41.0849
There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka. - 116.319
Tasty Greek-style Skordalia
Deceptively simple to make, this thick, Greek potato and garlic sauce goes well with almost any dish, from fried zucchini to roasted eggplant. Team this sauce with your sides and treat you family to a delectable dish. It's so quick and easy that you really... - 91.2158
Cheesy Greek Vegetable Salad
The Greek Salad is an incredible dish made with greens, vegetables ,anchovies. The gorgeous seasoning has a variety of herbs and green onions in tarragon vinegar, olive oil and pepper seasonings. Anything Greek is always beautiful. No wonder an exceptionally... - 43.7488
This Greek Salad tastes awesome ! Try this irresistibly seasoned vegetable salad with romaine leaves and Greek olives with oregano seas amongst others for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Salad is welcome ! - 38.93
Greek Spinach And Cheese Turnovers
In blender or mixer bowl combine egg, onion, and feta cheese; beat to combine.
Add cream cheese; combine well.
Add spinach and seasonings; mix just until blended.
Chill 1 hour phyllo dough Phyllo must be handled with great care, since it is very delicate and... - 44.9747
1. Peel the cucumber, and finely grate them.
2. Add the pulp into a bowl, and sprinkle it lightly with salt, and cover it with weighted plate.
3. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or so , rinse and drain it well.
4. Combine the cucumber with garlic,... - 39.6707
Feta Cheese Greek Salad
We are taken on a musical photo journey to find out the recipe for feta cheese Greek Seasoning. The video is apt for a dish like Greek salad that hardly requires any skill. However, a few written instructions on the ingredients would have been more helpful... - 82.1583
Greek Rice Soup
1) In a large saucepan, heat the chicken broth thoroughly.
2) Then add the rice and cook for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs well, then beat in about 1/2 cup of the hot liquid.
4) Stir in the lemon juice and return the egg mixture into the... - 36.9774
Greek Hot Potato Salad
Greek Hot Potato Salad is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Greek Hot Potato Salad effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 38.8346
Healthy Greek Salad
Salad are always healthy to eat, you must try different salads in your meals. Like the Greek salad with vegetables, cheese and olives. Watch the video to learn about the method and ingredients to make this amazing salad. It has a beautiful combination of... - 123.155
Skordalia Greek Garlic And Potato Puree
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop the pulp from each half into a large bowl.
Add the... - 40.9818
Roasted Greek Chicken With Potatoes
It is said that the Greeks know how to make their chicken taste heavenly. Well, Chef Nikko is going to do it the same way as Greeks do. Whole chicken and potato slices are seasoned with flavorful herbs stuffed with whole garlic cloves and squeezed lemon juice... - 121.452
Yogurt And Cucumber Dressing
1. Peel the cucumber and dice finely. Chop the chives.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and season to taste with a little sea salt. - 24.7842
1 Finely chop the cucumber and layer in a colander with plenty of salt. Leave for 30 minutes. Wash the cucumber in several changes of cold water and drain thoroughly. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garlic and herbs and season with salt... - 29.2702
Feta Cheese Salad
Arrange cheese in shallow bowl.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon each oil and vinegar over cheese.
Arrange celery on cheese.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Drizzle with rest of oil and vinegar; sprinkle with salt.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1... - 32.7353
Greek Potato Soup
1) Collect the ingredients and the utensils required.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes, carrots and turpin and dice them.
2) In a large pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.... - 46.6994
Greek Salad With Feta Mousse
1. In a small skillet, combine the feta and cream and simmer, stirring, over moderate heat until the feta is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved; transfer the feta mixture to a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.... - 29.0937
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 44.6755
Greek Fish Spetsiotiko
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame to warm it gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it turns translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, oregano, pepper and garlic. Mix... - 43.0689
This Greek Stifado recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Greek Stifado . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment... - 39.861
Easy Greek Salad
A true Greek style salad. Watch this video to prepare a wonderful salad made with cucumber, olives and bell peppers. The combination of onion drizzled with oil gives a refreshing side dish that's perfect with any warm meal. Considered a summer salad, serve... - 104.585
Greek Tomato Salad
1. In a mortar, add in the oregano and garlic. Crush with pestle.
2. Add in the extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar. Mix well.
3. Pour the dressing into a shallow plate and add in the tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Season with salt and... - 0
Greek Rice And Lemon Soup
1. Put the broth and rice in a heavy saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
2. Mix the eggs with the flour, water, and lemon juice. Spoon 1 cup hot rice broth into the egg mixture and mix well. Return to the... - 26.0912
Greek Lamb Stew
1) Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
3) Cut the lamb into bite-size pieces.
4) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil and butter.
5) Add the lamb and onion and fry over a moderate heat for about 10... - 41.6743
Mix all ingredients except lemon juice and marinate for one week in the refrigerator, stirring every day.
Fry one small portion to check seasoning and, if necessary, add salt.
Using proper attachment on meat grinder for stuffing, stuff mixture into casings... - 37.2357
The Greek Cook:creamy Chicken
Looking for dinner ideas to surprise your spouse this valentine's? Here is a recipe to cook creamy chicken with chicken pieces, creamy milk and some common seasonings in Greek style. Great when served with fried potatoes. - 94.671
Greek-style Shrimp With Feta
Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and wine; simmer until thick and pulpy.
Stir in the shrimp.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until firm and pink, stirring... - 39.3554
Greek Egg And Lemon Soup
1. In a saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
2. Add rice and re-boil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes until the rice is cooked.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In a cup, beat eggs and lemon juice... - 37.7965
The Greek Cook:easter Goat Bbq
1) Clean the goat well.
2) Mix the salt, pepper and oregano together.
3) Use a knife to slit the meat and season it from the inside.
4) Truss the goat, securing it with appropriate equipment and strong wires.
5) Sew together any open cavities... - 87.9463
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 116.954
Greek Style Chicken Salad
1. Place 1/2 cup of the salad dressing in a mixing bowl and stir in the lemon zest, scallions, cucumbers, olives, and chicken. Toss well to combine, and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Rinse the lettuce leaves, pat them dry, and... - 32.919
Greek Style, Grass-fed Lamb Burgers
Try out these unique lamb burgers that uses grass fed lamb which is lot more healthier than the normal meat. The video here shares an extraordinary burger recipe with a twist of tabouleh. These Greek style burgers would definitely be an excellent appetizing... - 120.429
Greek Orzo Salad With Feta And Shrimp
1. In a large bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
2. Combine steamed shrimps and toss well.
3. In a large pot cook orzo.
4. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes till they are tender.
5. Remove the pasta and rinse them in cold water.
6. In the bowl add... - 45.549
For each kabob, alternate five beef cubes, three zucchini slices and a black olive on wooden skewer.
Repeat to make 4 kabobs.
Arrange on roasting rack.
In small bowl, combine olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, seasoned salt, oregano and... - 43.0101
Greek Lamb In Phyllo
In a lightly oiled frying pan, brown meat over moderate heat.
Combine onion powder, chervil, tarragon, salt, garlic powder, and parsley.
Add to meat.
Add enough lemon juice to enhance the flavor.
This is important.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
It may need... - 43.2344
Greek Style Haddock
Preheat oven to 500 °F (260 °C).
In a small bowl, mix green onions, parsley, oil, flour, paprika and salt.
In a buttered ovenproof dish, pour tomatoes.
Season with basil, salt and pepper.
Place fish on top.
Sprinkle with green onion mixture.
Cook... - 37.985
The Greek Cook:fish In The Oven
Planning a romantic dinner with your dear one? Here is a fish recipe that you must try. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook medium sized fish with some simple seasonings in the oven and serve with a simple sauce. Great to accompany wine! - 92.7325
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 92.6266
Prepare Yogurt Sauce.
Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water at least 20 minutes before using.
Combine meat, wine and seasonings in medium bowl; mix lightly.
Divide mixture into eight equal portions; form each portion into an oval, each about 4 inches long.
Cover;... - 36.3773
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) Coat the cubes of meat with seasoned flour, tossing them well.
3) Grease the browning dish with... - 45.297
Greek Lamb Casserole
Rinse the eggplant (aubergines) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the stalks and cut into slices.
Put in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave... - 45.3104
The Greek Cook:sutzukakia
Meatballs make good breakfast, lunch and even snacks and here is a recipe from Greek cuisine to make them. Chef Vassilis shows how to make Sutzukakia or meatballs and simmer them in tomato gravy. Soulfully appetizing! - 92.1524
Greek Macaroni Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12x8 inch baking dish.
3. Following instructions on the package, cook macaroni and drain.
4. In a bowl, toss drained macaroni with melted butter.
5. In a skillet, heat oil and... - 48.5158
Barbecued Greek Sausages
1. Soak breadcrumbs in milk, then squeeze dry.
2. Combine with ground meat, grated onion and garlic.
3. Season, then mix well.
4. Shape into fat little sausages, about 2 inches long.
5. Coat with flour.
6. Brush with oil, and cook on the barbecue in a hinged... - 45.7873
The Greek Cook:gemista (stuffed Vegetables)
Vegetables offer immense health values besides being colorful when presented. Here is a recipe to cook Gemista or Stuffed Vegetables with tomatoes, bell peppers and aubergines filled with beef mixture. Fulfilling to the core! - 91.7447
Greek Lamb Stew
Ask the butcher to remove the bone and trim off the fat of a 2 1/2-lb. leg of lamb.
Keep the fat.
Render the fat slowly until you have at least 1 1/2 tablespoons.
Discard the remaining cracklings.
Cut the lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Dry with absorbent paper or a... - 36.3639
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style makes a great main dish. The blend of flavors in this recipe is quite unique. Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style is an easy to make dish and can add a lot of variation to your meal spread. This recipe is something you should not miss. - 48.6613
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 130.566
Culinary Carrie: Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Chop the frozen spinach, mince the garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. Slit the chicken breast starting from the thick side creating a pocket, do not cut through completely.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In a large pan... - 107.505
My Big Fat Greek Salad
The colorful fresh veggies in this recipe make the presentation beautiful on its own, and its mixture of flavors and textures makes it impressive for the most discerning guests. - 27.1531
Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie
Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie tastes smooth. Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie can be prepared easily. Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie tastes better with cream. - 40.6572
Greek Island Salad
This greek island salad is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh salad prepared with feta cheese and gherkins along with onions and tomatoes. Flavored with oregano, garlic and and seasoned with salt and pepper, the greek island salad may be served as a side. - 37.4959
Greek Lamb Stew With Spinach
1) Cut the lamb into bite-size pieces.
2) Peel and thinly slice the onion.
3) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
4) Wash spinach and shred finely.
5) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil and butter, add the lamb and onion and fry... - 43.9649
Greek Style Marinated Fennel
1. In a big pan mix olive oil, lemon juice, seasonings, salt and water.
2. Boil the mixture.
3. Drop the fennel in the mixture.
4. Cook 10 minutes till it gets tender crisp.
5. Remove the mixture from heat.
6. Cover the pan... - 43.5645
Greek Picnic Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the basil, then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over most of the water and mix to a dough, adding more water if required. Wrap in clear... - 46.5964
Lamb Greek Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh of the eggplant, taking care leaving the shell uncut.
3) Dice the eggplant flesh.
4) Remove the visible fat from the chops by trimming.
5) Dredge with seasoning and paprika.
6) Place... - 45.8606
Greek Lamb Sausages With Tomato Sauce
1. Mix together the breadcrumbs and milk. Add the lamb, onion, garlic, cumin and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture with your hands into little fat sausages, about 5 cm / 2 in long and roll them in flour. Heat about 60 ml / 4 tbsp... - 36.5426
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 46.2876
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes are a wonderful way to make potatoes. Growing up dinner was always a meat, two vegetables, and a starch. Often that starch was potatoes. These potatoes are simply marinated with lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil and then baked in... - 109.504
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 93.5364
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Greek-style Manicotti With Eggplant Relish
Microwave directions: For filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the egg, cottage cheese, tomato paste, bread crumbs, celery, onion, garlic salt, and the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Add the beef or lamb; mix well.
Using a small spoon, generously fill the... - 42.8399
String Bean Salad
The beans for this salad should be cooked until barely tender, so they are still a little crisp.
Drain and cool them.
Mix with French dressing and onion, and chill until serving time.
When time to serve, mix with the crumbled bacon, chopped eggs,... - 37.8284
Country Style Lamb
Cut the loose flap, or chine, of bones from the lamb and cut the meat into strips.
Put the butter and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a roasting tin.
Add the meat, strips of meat and the apple.
Roast on a rack in a fairly hot oven (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) for... - 42.648
Mocha Frappe Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour 2 tablespoons sugar and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, combine egg yolk... - 44.786
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 111.072
Herb Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine seasoning with yogurt cheese.
2. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours so that flavors can infuse.
3. Serve spread on rolls and bread. - 25.2056
Liver And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl, combine ingredients.
2) In a skillet heat thoroughly.
3) Serve with baked potatoes or place on a toast. - 30.0145
Braised Red Cabbage
1) In a large casserole add shredded cabbage and onion.
2) Sprinkle wine over it and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Seal with lid and place in the oven at 300°F (mark 2) for about 3 hr.
4) Cool rapidly.
5) Serve cold. - 32.5375
Tahini With Yogurt And Almonds
Mix the garlic and tahini paste together.
Stir in the yogurt, then gradually add the lemon juice until the mixture is creamy, beating well.
Add the cumin and seasoning.
Stir in the ground almonds.
Place in a serving bowl.
Serve with spiced pita bread. - 36.7784
Cucumber With Mint
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3)... - 43.9865
Simple Cooked Salad
1. Put the tomatoes, onions, cucumber and green pepper into a pan, add 60 ml / 4 tbsp water and simmer for 5 minutes. Leave to cool.
2. Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil and garlic. Strain the vegetables, then transfer to a bowl. Pour over the dressing,... - 37.1331
Grilled Chicken With Herbs Under The Skin
Combine the parsley, fennel, onions, yogurt, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl, with seasoning, so they are evenly mixed.
Push your fingers between the skin and the flesh to make a cavity right across each portion.
Scoop up about a quarter of the herb... - 34.2519
Ionian Garlic Sauce
1. Place the parsley, dill, mint, watercress, and oregano on a cutting board. Evenly sprinkle the salt over the mixture. The salt will cause the herbs and watercress to begin to "weep" their liquid.
2. Pull the herbs and watercress together in the center of... - 37.4232
Combine first 7 ingredients in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Serve very cold in chilled glasses over ice cubes.
Garnish with lemon or lime wedges. - 35.5547
1. Choose 4 gurnards and ask your fishmonger to remove the backbone.
2. Put aside 4 fillets and place them in a dish. Sprinkle with mixed spice and pour over the white wine. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl... - 39.7274
Courgette Fritters With Feta Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, seasoning and flour and whisk to form a thick batter.
2. In another bowl, mix the courgettes onion and spices and set aside.
3. Mix the courgettes into the batter.
4. In a shallow frying pan, heat oil
5.... - 45.1507