- » Greek Seafood
Greek Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek seafood recipes.
Plaki Greek Fish With Vegetables
1. About 1 hour before serving, heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until soft, then add garlic, tomatoes, parsley, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
3. With salt and lemon... - 47.4857
Greek Shrimp Potatoes
These Greek Shrimp Potatoes are simply irresistible ! Try this extremely delicious simmered seafood and vegetable dish with your favorite savory sauces ! Your suggestions for this Greek Shrimp Potatoes are welcome ! - 45.7302
Greek Shrimp Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
Combine shrimp, orzo, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice, oil, and... - 45.5306
Greek Fish Appetizers
Mix 6 tablespoons flour, salt, and paprika in small saucepan.
Stir in oil; mix until smooth.
Add milk; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in Worcestershire sauce, onion, and whitefish.
Refrigerate... - 43.9382
Greek Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil on the center of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Layer half of the sliced fennel, tomatoes, and onions on each... - 43.9139
Greek Fish Spetsiotiko
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame to warm it gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it turns translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, oregano, pepper and garlic. Mix... - 43.0689
Greek Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Brush a baking pan with olive oil
3. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice, then place a layer of onions and a layer of tomatoes on the bottom of pan
4. Place fish on top, layer with remaining... - 42.9208
Greek Style Shrimp With Shells
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the garlic but don't brown it.
Add the tomatoes, olives, and seasoning.
Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer 10 more minutes.
Add the parsley and shrimp, bring back to a simmer, and remove from the... - 40.6224
Psari Plaki Greek Fish Stew
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Arrange the fish in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice and seasoning.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions, garlic and parsley gently until soft.
Stir in the water and the wine and simmer... - 40.4596
Greek Style Baked Haddock
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly oil a large baking dish.
2. Cut the fish crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips.
3. Layer the tomatoes, onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the fish on top of the vegetables... - 40.3173
Greek Style Shrimp
Greek style shrimp is a skillet cooked and easy shrimp recipe. Prepared with onions and garlic with vegetable juice, the shrimp is finished with feta cheese and parsley for a wholesome flavor. Served with a dash of pepper, it is fresh and totally... - 37.3518
Greek Pasta With Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail section on.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil; add capers and garlic. Saute 1 -2 minutes, until garlic is tender.
3. Add shrimp, tomatoes, oregano and tarragon. Saute 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly, until... - 33.5738
Greek Style Fish With Mushrooms
Prepare Lemon-Oregano Sauce and set aside.
On each of 4 metal skewers, alternate fish cubes with 4 bay leaves and 4 mushrooms.
Brush skewered foods lightly with about 2 tablespoons of the sauce; let stand for 10 minutes.
Place skewers on a well-greased grill... - 27.6373
Greek Seafood Recipes By Category