- » Greek Sausage
Greek Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek sausage recipes.
Barbecued Greek Sausages
1. Soak breadcrumbs in milk, then squeeze dry.
2. Combine with ground meat, grated onion and garlic.
3. Season, then mix well.
4. Shape into fat little sausages, about 2 inches long.
5. Coat with flour.
6. Brush with oil, and cook on the barbecue in a hinged... - 45.7873
Mix all ingredients except lemon juice and marinate for one week in the refrigerator, stirring every day.
Fry one small portion to check seasoning and, if necessary, add salt.
Using proper attachment on meat grinder for stuffing, stuff mixture into casings... - 37.2357
Greek Sausage Balls
Combine ground pork, ground beef, wine, parsley, cheese, orange rind, anise flavoring, pepper flakes, salt and black pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Arrange on rack in broiler pan.
Broil for 5 minutes on each side or until... - 35.0071
You May Also Like!
Greek Lamb And Pork Sausage
Grind the lamb and pork using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients well and stuff into casings.
These are cooked in the same manner as the Italian or lamb sausages.
They are delicious on the grill as well.
In Greece, it is common to see these stuffed into... - 39.5347
Greek Style Sausage Roll
This greek style sausage roll is a pork sausage roll prepared with phyllo dough. Prepared with a cooked filling of sausage with onions and spinach with cheese and parsley for flavor, the phyllo dough layers are rolled and baked to a golden brown to serve. - 45.9212
Greek Lamb Sausages With Tomato Sauce
1. Mix together the breadcrumbs and milk. Add the lamb, onion, garlic, cumin and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture with your hands into little fat sausages, about 5 cm / 2 in long and roll them in flour. Heat about 60 ml / 4 tbsp... - 36.5426
The Greek Cook:spetsofai
Traditional dishes from Greek cuisine are many using varied meats, vegetables, flavors and seasonings. Check out the recipe to make Spetsofai a traditional country dish from Greece made using vegetables, sausage and seasonings. Good meat fare to go with... - 90.8969
Penne With Sausage Eggplant And Feta
1. Cook eggplant, sausage, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and eggplant is tender. Add tomato paste and next 3 ingredients (through tomatoes),- cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 30.8861
Sausage And Apple Pastitsio
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, crumble sausage into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish, then stir in onion.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 4 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no... - 43.4173
Sweet Potato Sausage And Feta Frittata
1. Cook sausage in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in skillet. Add sweet potato and cook,... - 39.9668
Sticky Sausage And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5.... - 46.8537
Mix all the ingredients except the meats in a food blender.
Then add to meat.
Stuff into casings, or fry plain. - 33.1217
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.6153
Greek Sausage Recipes By Category