- » Greek Salad
Greek Salad Recipes
Greek salad refers to country salad which is prepared with crisp cucumber, green pepper, juicy tomatoes, red onions, plum and feta cheese with a seasoning of dried oregano, salt and pepper and layered with olive oil ... More »
Healthy Greek Salad
Salad are always healthy to eat, you must try different salads in your meals. Like the Greek salad with vegetables, cheese and olives. Watch the video to learn about the method and ingredients to make this amazing salad. It has a beautiful combination of... - 123.155
Interested in making a quick salad in 10 mins? Then do watch the video for the full recipe. The chef makes this healthy Greek salad which you will really enjoy. Those who are diet conscious should try the salad. - 114.43
Homemade Greek Salad
If you are an ardent Greek food lover, then this easy recipe of Greek salad will come handy. It's easy, it's quick and it's fabulous. Moreover, a fresh Greek salad is just sufficient to substitute your lunch. Go through the video and learn the simple details. - 113.798
The Greek Cook:greek Winter Salad
Winter is a season to warm up with plenty of food and here is one such recipe. Watch the video showing how to make a colorful Winter salad with lots of vegetables and simple common seasonings. The seasons best offerings! - 106.268
Easy Greek Salad
A true Greek style salad. Watch this video to prepare a wonderful salad made with cucumber, olives and bell peppers. The combination of onion drizzled with oil gives a refreshing side dish that's perfect with any warm meal. Considered a summer salad, serve... - 104.585
Fast Greek Salad
If your looking to have a meal quickly without any hassle and yet be the healthy option in your kitchen. This salad is the thing to have! Watch the video on how the drunk cook tosses it all up. - 67.596
Greek Salad With Kalamata Olives
1)Tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2)Further chop scallions and peel cucumber, if waxed.
3)Cut cucumber in quarters lengthwise, then into slices.
4)Crumble cheese and
mix it in salad bowl with olives.
5)Mix oil with vinegar in a small bowl.
6)Add... - 49.4098
Courgettes A La Grecque
1) Cut the long slices of courgettes around 5mm/1/4 inch.
2) In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle salt over them.
3) Leave the... - 49.2226
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, slice and place the potatoes.
3) Then add the onions, parsley and green pepper, sprinkle with the salt to taste.
4) Fold in... - 48.1618
Low Fat Spinach Tomato Mimosa
1. Wash and clean the spinach well. Remove the coarse stems.
2. Empty tomatoes from can into a bowl. Remove one firm and large tomato aside for Garnish. Chop the remaining tomatoes coarsely. (Set aside the juices from the can)
3. Boil the eggs.... - 47.4362
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and olives.
In a small bowl, use a fork to crumble the feta cheese.
Stir in the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the lettuce... - 47.4309
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 47.0748
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 46.9178
Greek Salad Platter
Combine the potatoes, onions, scallions, and parsley with the 1/2 cup French dressing.
Line a large platter with the big outside leaves of the head of lettuce and pile the potato salad mixture in the center.
Tear up the rest of the head of lettuce... - 46.8962
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.7644
Greek Appetizer Salad
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Add beans; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add zucchini and cauliflower.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook just until tender, about 5 minutes.
Place... - 46.5352
Easy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a simple and nutritious recipe. Greek Salad makes a great side dish and must be tried by all salad lovers. The main ingredients are tomatoes, scallions and cucumbers; the black olives and cheese add to the flavor of this Greek Salad. Do try... - 46.354
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.9774
Greek Salad With Macaroni
1 For the Dressing, In a jar with tight-fitting lid, mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
2 Shake until well combined.
3 As per the package directions, cook elbow macaroni.
4 Drain well.
5 Into a large bowl, turn out the... - 45.6238
Home Made Greek Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Use a fork or small wire whisk to blend well.
3. Toss greens in a large bowl.
4. Arrange on a large platter or on individual plates.
5. Scatter tomato,... - 45.0993
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.0873
1) In a large bowl toss greens.
2) Place the mixture on individual plates.
3) On the top of greens arrange tomato, olives, and green onion.
4) Take a screw-top jar and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5) Place the lid and shake... - 45.0077
1) On a coarse grater, grate lemon rind.
2) With a saw-edged, stainless steel knife, skin the lemon and cut into cubes.
3) In a salad bowl, crush garlic with salt and stir in olive oil and freshly ground pepper, mixing well.
4) Mix in... - 43.7782
Cheesy Greek Vegetable Salad
The Greek Salad is an incredible dish made with greens, vegetables ,anchovies. The gorgeous seasoning has a variety of herbs and green onions in tarragon vinegar, olive oil and pepper seasonings. Anything Greek is always beautiful. No wonder an exceptionally... - 43.7488
Greek Olive Salad
1. In a salad bowl, mix together tomato, pepper, cucumber, olives, scallions, capers, cheese, and pepperoni.
2. In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and oregano until well combined.
3. Pour the dressing over vegetables.
4. Toss... - 42.9847
Easy Greek Salad
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl.
Scatter over the radishes and pile the cheese cubes in the centre.
Sprinkle with the marjoram.
Arrange the tomato slices in a ring around the edge, overlapping them, and top with the anchovies and olives.
Put... - 42.5171
Greek Lettuce Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Pour into a cruet.
Remove seeds and membranes from green pepper; slice lengthwise.
On individual serving plates, place lettuce, pepper, and tomatoes.
Divide cheese, olives, and onion... - 42.3869
Babe Farms Greek Salad
1. In a medium bowl mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, fennel, oregano, and salt and pepper and whisk well until mixed properly.
2. In a large salad bowl put the salad blend, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and cucumber, drizzle the dressing and toss... - 41.8993
Guy's Greek Salad
1. Slice the cheese and the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place the ingredients into a large salad bowl and add the dressing to the bowl. Mix well
3. Leave to stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator
4. Serve cold
Prepare this salad... - 41.7749
Greek Vegetable And Cheese Salad
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process green pepper and onion.
Change disc to Thick Slicer Disc and process celery, olives, and cauliflower.
In separate bowl process lettuce, set aside.
Add tomatoes to bowl.
Assemble... - 41.748
Home Made Greek Salad
Combine tomato, pepper, cucumber, olives, scallions, capers, cheese, and pepperoni in salad bowl.
Mix olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and oregano together in small bowl.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Toss and serve. - 41.725
Healthy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a unique and tasty salad that you shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Greek Salad helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this salad and win over a few hearts! - 41.6761
Are you looking for a Greek Salad recipe made in the authentic way? The Greek Salad holds a high place in the Greek cuisine. This salad as a Side Dish is a winner! Serve this Greek Salad at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 41.3874
Greek Chefs Salad
1) Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and spoon in the garbanzo beans.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the onion until sliced.
3) Then process the tomato until sliced and arrange over the garbanzo beans.
4) Scatter... - 41.2741
1) To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, put the oil with the lemon juice, oregano and seasoning to taste. Use a fork to mix well.
2) Cut each tomato into 8 wedges and cut the cucumber into thin slices.
3) Slice the pepper and onion into thin... - 41.0849
Quick Greek Salad
Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and red onion in a medium bowl.
Mix, then drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice.
Grind the black pepper over the top of the salad, sprinkle with a touch of oregano, and garnish with basil sprigs.
Adjust... - 40.7212
1. Take a large bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Mix well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
4. Serve beside French Bread slices. - 40.4186
Combine reserved anchovy oil and olive oil to equal 1/2 cup.
In a jar, combine oils, vinegar, bay leaf, garlic and oregano.
Shake well and chill several hours or overnight.
In a large salad bowl, combine parsley, remaining vegetables, anchovy fillets and... - 40.2949
Greek Chopped Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the tomato, cucumber, romaine, spinach, onion, olives, and... - 40.1369
An easy to make healthy Greek salad. This salad combined with a chunk of bread this is a meal in itself. A good meal idea for when you are a little lazy to cook. - 39.6618
1. In a large serving bowl, place the oil, salt, vinegar, mustard, pepper, capers, olives, and anchovies, and stir with a fork to mix well.
2. Wash the lettuce, pat it dry with paper toweling, and tear it into bite-size pieces. Add it to the bowl along with... - 38.9972
This Greek Salad tastes awesome ! Try this irresistibly seasoned vegetable salad with romaine leaves and Greek olives with oregano seas amongst others for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Salad is welcome ! - 38.93
1) Into a large salad bowl, combine the cheese cucumber, onion and olives
2) Add the salt and pepper to taste
3) Drizzle in the oil just before serving
4) Garnish with lemon quarters and serve - 38.7194
Put all the vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Mix together olive oil, wine vinegar, salt and pepper, and pour over the salad.
Cut cheese into small chunks, and lay on top of the salad.
Add olives, and dust with oregano. - 38.575
Classic Greek Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, olives, and cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad, toss to coat.
Serve at once. - 37.1638
Greek Salad With Cheese
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine chicken broth, water, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour chicken broth over tomato mixture, tossing well.
Cover and chill 1 hour before... - 37.1129
Greek Salad With Olives
1. Arrange vegetables, cheese and olives in layers on a large platter or individual salad plates.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, mint and marjoram in a screwtop jar, shake well. Pour over salad, serve immediately. - 36.3842
1. Rub large salad bowl with garlic.
2. Combine next eleven ingredients.
3. Toss lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with vinegar. Toss again.
4. Garnish with border of sliced beet and feta cheese.
5. Arrange olives in center and sprinkle chick peas over all. - 36.2606
Greek Mushroom And Olive Salad
Greek Salad is a delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Once you try this recipe at your dinner party, I bet you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.1959
1. Thinly slice the cucumber and place in a bowl.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut into quarters and add.
3. Wash, remove seeds and core from the pepper, cut into thin strips and add.
4. Peel the onion and slice thinly; add to the bowl.
5. Toss in the dressing.
6.... - 35.6685
Home Made Greek Salad
Greek salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Flavord with mint, the green salad has feta and cottage cheese in it. Dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, this greek salad is tossed to serve. - 35.6543
Home Made Greek Salad
In mixing bowl toss together chopped lettuce and endive; mound onto 6 individual salad plates.
Atop greens arrange tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, green onion, and anchovies.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, oregano; 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 34.9898
1. Put all the main salad ingredients into a large bowl. Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper, and pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well and serve immediately. - 34.9586
Greek Barley Salad
1. Bring 2 cups vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in barley. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until barley is tender. Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes. Drain, if necessary. Cool completely.
2. Combine barley, bell pepper,... - 34.9097
Greek Salad With Low Fat Yogurt
1. For the dressing, scrub the cucumber and halve lengthwise. Peel and seed one half, cut into large chunks and process in a food processor or blender 15 to 20 seconds, or until pureed. Add the yogurt, mint, lemon juice and sugar and process another 5 to 10... - 34.8718
Greek Salad With Wine Vinegar
Cut garlic in half and spear with toothpick.
Combine vinegar, oils, bay leaf, garlic and, oregano.
Mix well and chill several hours or overnight.
Wash and dry greens.
Combine with remaining vegetables, anchovy fillets and cheese.
Before serving, remove bay... - 34.8466
Garden Greek Salad
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion, and olives in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake.
Pour over vegetables; toss.
Chill several hours.
To serve, toss and sprinkle with cheese. - 34.7206
Rub inside of a large wooden salad bowl with cut garlic; mash garlic and reserve.
Add all salad ingredients except garlic, cheese, and anchovies to bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In small bowl combine all ingredients for dressing; add mashed garlic... - 34.5175
Greek Tossed Salad
I was quite doubtful about this Greek Tossed Salad, but when I tried it out it blew my misconceptions! This Greek Tossed Salad is a rich treat indeed and would add a royale touch to your party menu. Just give this Greek Tossed Salad a try. - 34.5065
1. Arrange cucumber, tomato, onion, green pepper and cheese in a salad bowl.
2. Pour over combined olive oil, pepper and lemon juice, chill until ready to serve. - 34.1917
Easy Greek Salad
In mixing bowl toss together the torn lettuce, curly endive, and onion rings; mound onto 8 individual salad plates.
Atop the greens arrange tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, and the anchovies, if desired, To make the dressing, in screw-top jar combine the olive... - 31.9205
Greek Vegetable Salad
Mix the cherry tomatoes, white or yellow onions, and green peppers.
Add some Greek olives and some feta cheese (both available in your delicatessen).
Toss with salt and pepper, a little oregano, and the fennel dressing. - 31.8449
Easy Greek Salad
1. In a salad bowl make layers of sliced green pepper, tomatoes, and onion.
2. Add a few olives and top with some soft white cheese. (Cottage or curd cheese are suitable as well as the Greek Feta cheese.)
3. Dress with olive oil and a little vinegar or lemon... - 31.3727
Tossed Greek Salad
Combine vegetables; sprinkle with oregano, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add dressing and toss just before serving. - 31.231
Healthy Greek Salad
Wash, pat dry and tear up the romaine and iceberg lettuce leaves.
Slice and dice the other vegetables.
Toast the pita breads, separate each into 2 pieces and cut into 1 inch size pieces.
Keep pita separate from the vegetables and add at the last minute so... - 31.1377
1. In a salad bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Add Greek Vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Greek olives and feta cheese. - 30.9937
Here is an easy and healthy Greek Salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about healthy cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Greek salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. - 30.773
Easy Greek Salad
Arrange cucumber slices, whole tomatoes, onion rings and green pepper strips in one large or six individual salad bowls.
Scatter olives and feta cheese over top.
Whisk olive oil, crushed peppercorns and lemon juice in a bowl.
Pour dressing over salad(s); toss... - 30.2572
This Grandmom's Greek Salad recipe can be quick and easy to serve. This goes perfect for the pita sandwiches. - 28.4666
Greek Greens And Olive Salad
Greek Salad has a fantastic taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Greek Salad a mouth-watering taste. Greek Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 28.0877
My Big Fat Greek Salad
The colorful fresh veggies in this recipe make the presentation beautiful on its own, and its mixture of flavors and textures makes it impressive for the most discerning guests. - 27.1531
Combine and mix all ingredients together. - 27.1342
1. Lightly toss lettuce, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese in a salad bowl.
2. Just before serving time, pour oil and vinegar dressing on salad. - 24.1268
Greek Fennel Salad
Probably the most refreshing salad I've eaten. That splash of Ouzo makes it. - 0
Greek Village Salad
Greek Village Salad Recipe, a summer classic! World famous Greek Salad - healthy recipe from the Mediterranean island of Cyprus.
It's always best to use fresh produces. It's understandable that you may not have access to, for instance, fresh olives. If it's... - 0
Greek Tomato Salad
1. In a mortar, add in the oregano and garlic. Crush with pestle.
2. Add in the extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar. Mix well.
3. Pour the dressing into a shallow plate and add in the tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Season with salt and... - 0
Betty's Greek Orzo Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Greek Orzo Salad.
This recipe was inspired by the Greek Orzo Salad that I ordered for lunch during my family's recent visit to Windy Corner Market. The salad I ordered was great, and this is an attempt at... - 0
How To Make Greek Salad Recipe With Dressing
Greek salad, is a popular country salad of juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, sliced red onion, green pepper, crumbly feta cheese , plump black olives typically seasoned with salt and oregano, and dressed with olive oil. Greek salad can be served as a side dish... - 0
Fun Greek Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and green onion.
2. Add cheese, lemon/lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and Zaatar. Add olives, pine nuts, and sunflower seed/pumpkin seeds if using. Toss well.
3.... - 0
Greek Tortellini Salad
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Greek Tortellini Salad. This would be a great side dish or you could even have it for lunch. It is also great for a potluck or picnic. - 0
Greek Salad Recipes By Category