- » Greek Liver
Greek Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek liver recipes.
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.6213
Pork And Liver Terrine
Roughly chop the pork and liver and fry in the melted butter for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool slightly, then mince finely with the onion, garlic and capers.
Add the breadcrumbs, seasonings, egg and stock and press into a greased 15 cm (6 in) round... - 39.0022
Liver In Casserole
Cut liver into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Marinate meat in the wine or wine vinegar for 1 hour.
In a casserole saute onions in olive oil until lightly browned.
Dredge meat with flour, add to onions, and brown.
Add marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix... - 35.1083
Liver And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl, combine ingredients.
2) In a skillet heat thoroughly.
3) Serve with baked potatoes or place on a toast. - 30.0145
Lamb Liver Meze
Cut liver in bite size pieces.
Dip in boiling water and remove immediately.
Fry quickly in olive oil until cooked, and remove to warm platter.
Do not overcook.
To oil remaining in pan add seal lions and dill.
Stir until scallions are soft and pour over liver... - 28.9112
You May Also Like!
Chicken Livers Greek Style
Dip eggplant slices in mixture of 3 tablespoons of the flour and salt.
Saute in oil and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine about 3 minutes on each side, or until soft in a large skillet.
Arrange, overlapping, around edge of serving dish.
Saute... - 43.5854
Greek Chicken Livers
1 Season eggplant slices with salt. Overlap slices in a large skillet; pour 1/4 cup water over; cover. Bring to boiling; lower heat; steam 5 minutes.
2 Arrange eggplant, overlapping, as a border around edge of heated serving dish; keep warm.
3 Saute chicken... - 36.2835
Chicken Livers Greek Style
1. Prepare a mixture of 3 tablespoons of the flour and salt. Dip eggplants slices into the mixture.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté the eggplant for 3 minutes on both sides.
3. Take a serving dish... - 44.4011
Greek Lamb Skewers
Greek Souvlaki a.ka. The Greek Lamb Skewers are not just Greek, but are a truly international fare. You will absolutely love the meat and the marinade in which they are cooked. Oh yum! Watch and learn this recipe from Barry as he makes it in this video. - 82.3084
Chopped Chicken Liver And Egg
Lightly fry 1 lb. chicken livers in 1 1/2 oz. butter.
Blend in a liquidizer.
Chop 3 hard-boiled eggs.
Add to chicken livers with 4 tablespoons grated onion, 1/2 teaspoon mustard and 3 tablespoons sour cream.
Salt and pepper to taste.
It must be... - 41.6223
Baked Chicken Liver Terrine
1. Mince the chicken livers, pork, pig's liver and loin as finely as possible. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.
2. Mix all ingredients well and season highly.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
4. Fill a terrine... - 39.3264
Grilled Eggplant With Chicken Liver
1. Dip eggplant slices in mixture of 3 tablespoons of the flour and salt. Saute in oil and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine about 3 minutes on each side, or until soft in a large skillet. Arrange, overlapping, around edge of serving dish. Keep warm.
2.... - 28.18
Chicken Liver Kabobs
1) In a bowl mix together Worcestershire sauce, mustard, bitters, ginger, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix well until all the flavours are blended together.
3) Take 4 clean skewers and thread each skewer alternating with liver, green peppers, ant... - 43.7469
Eggs And Chicken Livers
Cut livers into small pieces.
In a skillet heat 4 tablespoons of the butter and in it saute onion until tender and lightly browned.
Add chicken livers, season to taste, and brown lightly.
Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
Add eggs and cook over low... - 28.8624
Traditional Greek Easter Soup (mayeritsa Avgolemono)
Tie green onions, celery root, parsley, and dill in cheese cloth and place in a kettle.
Add the 2 1/2 quarts water, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, clean lamb's intestines.
Rinse them well, then turn them inside out.
To do this, use a small... - 40.4104