- » Greek Lamb Stew
Greek Lamb Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek lamb stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek lamb stew recipes.
Paprika Lamb Stew
1) Seed the peppers and cut into strips.
2) Peel and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and crush the garlic.
4) Dice the bacon.
5) Cut the meat into cubes .
6) Heat a flameproof casserole, add the onions, garlic and bacon and fry over a... - 46.4618
Greek Lamb Stew, Avgolemono
1) In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, brown batches of the lamb pieces in oil, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same kettle, saute the onion for 5 minutes, until golden.
3) Return the lamb pieces to the kettle, stir in 1/2 cup wine and simmer covered... - 44.7585
Greek Lamb Stew With Spinach
1) Cut the lamb into bite-size pieces.
2) Peel and thinly slice the onion.
3) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
4) Wash spinach and shred finely.
5) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil and butter, add the lamb and onion and fry... - 43.9649
Greek Lamb Stew Avgolemono
1) In a Dutch Oven, heat oil. Brown the lamb, a few at a time.
Transfer the browned meat to a bowl.
2) To the same vessel, add in onions. Saute for 5 minutes or until they turn golden. Add the meat back in along with 1/2 cup of wine. Let the mixture... - 43.189
Greek Lamb And Pasta Stew
Wrap cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth, and secure with string.
Set spice pouch aside.
Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of... - 42.3456
Macaroni With Greek Style Stew
Brown meat in oil in 4-quart saucepan or dutch oven; drain off drippings.
Add onions; saute about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, water, salt, marjoram and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Add eggplant, green pepper and okra or green beans.
Simmer,... - 42.1303
Greek Lamb Stew
1) Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
3) Cut the lamb into bite-size pieces.
4) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil and butter.
5) Add the lamb and onion and fry over a moderate heat for about 10... - 41.6743
Greek Lamb Stew
1) In oil in a Dutch oven, lightly saute the lamb until brown, remove and keep aside.
2) Stir in the garlic and onions and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
3) Then stir in the lamb cubes, tomatoes, tomato sauce water, salt, marjoram and pepper. Then... - 39.4027
Home Made Greek Lamb And Pasta Stew
1. Wrap cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth, and secure with string. Set spice pouch aside.
2. Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1-inch cubes. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 36.6789
Greek Lamb Stew
Ask the butcher to remove the bone and trim off the fat of a 2 1/2-lb. leg of lamb.
Keep the fat.
Render the fat slowly until you have at least 1 1/2 tablespoons.
Discard the remaining cracklings.
Cut the lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Dry with absorbent paper or a... - 36.3639
Greek Lamb Stew Recipes By Category