- » Greek Lamb Chop
Greek Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek lamb chop recipes.
Lamb Chop Casserole
In a frying pan, saute chops in oil until browned on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Dip eggplant in milk, then in cracker crumbs; saute in the drippings (add more oil if necessary), turning once to brown both sides.
In a greased 2-quart casserole, alternate... - 36.9772
You May Also Like!
Grilled Greek Lamb Chops
Grilled Greek Lamb Chops is one of the most perfect recipes I have come across so far. Do put this Grilled Greek Lamb Chops on your must-try list and check it out as early as possible. - 36.7439
Greek Style Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for Christmas or New Years then this slow roasted shank of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This is not only an easy recipe, but also lamb shanks are one of the more... - 101.963
Spicy Lamb Chops
Remove the seeds from the soaked red chilli if you don't like things too hot and put it in a mortar with the grated zest, garlic, coriander and salt.
Pound with a pestle to a smooth paste, adding a few drops of lemon juice to moisten if necessary.
Pound in... - 38.1207
Lamb Chops A La Hasapiko
Place lamb chops in baking pan and add onions, oregano, salt and pepper, and tomatoes.
Bake in a moderate 350 degree oven for about 1 hour, turning chops once.
Add small peeled new potatoes and bake 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are cooked, adding a... - 26.1908
Double Surprise Lamb Chops
1. Cut slit into side of each lamb chop to form pocket. Rub chops all over with cut sides of garlic. Cut second slit next to bone in each chop and insert garlic half.
2. In sealable plastic food-storage bag, combine lamb chops and lemon juice. Seal and... - 36.5694
Lamb Chops A La Grecque
1. Score fat around edges of chops to prevent curling.
2. Under broiler brown both sides well and drain off all fat.
3. In the broiler pan, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, salt, sugar, oregano and garlic.
4. Place chops on top and... - 38.0989
Lamb Chops A La Grecque
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and pepper in plastic bag.
Add lamb chops; marinate 2 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Using marinade, brown the meat on both sides in heavy 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat till done 10... - 27.1145
Grilled Lamb Chops With Ionian Garlic Sauce
1. Combine 1 1/4 cups of the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, oregano, savory, and salt and pepper to taste in a small mixing bowl.
2. Place the lamb in a glass baking dish and pour the marinade over the lamb, turning to coat all sides. Then lay each... - 37.5169
Apricot Lamb Chops
1) In a large, microwavable dish, arrange the lamb chops.
2) In a bowl, mix in the tomatoes, onion, apricots, tomato puree, salt and pepper. Stir well to mix.
3) Spread the apricot mixture evenly over the lamb chops.
4) Cook the lamb chops without a... - 41.622
Greek Lamb Chop Recipes By Category