- » Greek Holiday
Greek Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek holiday recipes.
Greek Holiday Loaf
This Greek Holiday Loaf is versatile ! Decorate this potato loaf according to desire for any festival- for Easter decorate with eggs and for Christmas decorate with walnuts and candied cherries. So you have one base recipe for two great holidays. Try this... - 42.263
Greek Holiday Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and half-and-half.
2. Add cake flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until blended.... - 34.8999
You May Also Like!
Greek Apple Pie With Cinnamon Flavor
Apple desserts are cool enough to make and serve over most occasions particularly as after meal desserts. Here is a recipe to make Apple Pie in Greek style that is easy to make involving a few simple steps and ingredients. Apple Pie so tempting! - 84.0855
This Greek Braid is my favorite for festivals. Be it Easter or Christmas, you'll simply love this aniseed bread with almonds and sesame seed toppings. Try this Greek Bread and feel free to express yourself about it here. - 41.2975
Plums With Maple Syrup And Greek Yogurt
Fruits are natural sweet foods that are good as they are and good when used in foods. Watch how to make Roasted Plums with Maple Syrup and Greek yogurt along with other sweetening ingredients. Good as an after dinner dessert. - 93.6624
Avgolemono - Greek Lemon Sauce
1) In a saucepan, pour the stock and bring to a simmer
2) Using a whisk, beat the egg yolks and lemon juice together
3) Add the hot stock to the egg mixture and continue to whisk
4) Add the egg mixture into the hot stock
5) Cook till the sauce... - 34.3435
Here is an easy and healthy Greek Salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about healthy cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Greek salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. - 30.823
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this Greek Pastichio recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make... - 35.214
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this souvlaki recipe. This Greek kabab is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Greek Souvlaki recipe. - 39.4418
Greek Cucumber Sauce
1) In a muslin cloth, wrap the cucumber and take out all the moisture
2) In a bowl, add the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper
3) Check for the seasoning
4) Store the sauce in airtight jars in the refrigerator for up to 3... - 34.5752
Greek Trinity Bread
1 Mix yeast and warm water in a small bowl and stir to allow the the yeast to dissolve.
2 Heat milk, sugar, salt, and butter to warm (105°-115°F).
3 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, aniseeds, and egg in large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
4... - 39.5571
Lamb Greek Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh of the eggplant, taking care leaving the shell uncut.
3) Dice the eggplant flesh.
4) Remove the visible fat from the chops by trimming.
5) Dredge with seasoning and paprika.
6) Place... - 43.4365
Greek Holiday Recipes By Category