- » Greek Ground Lamb
Greek Ground Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek ground lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek ground lamb recipes.
Lamb Pita Sandwich
This video shows an amazingly simple lamb pita sandwich which will take your taste buds on a royal Greek food safari. Try it with your partner and you would like to eat it over and over again. - 126.701
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 68.6668
Greek Breast Of Lamb
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Saute the celery, mushrooms, and onion in the butter and olive oil.
Add the garlic, salt, mint, oregano, pepper and lemon juice.
Cook the rice for half the time required by the directions on the... - 40.691
Greek Lamb Burgers
Lamb meat in this burger is grilled to perfection with some Greek spices. - 0
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 32.4951
Greek Lamb Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size skillet, heat butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for 3 minutes.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and then add in carrot, potato, eggplant, and garlic, stirring to coat... - 44.7241
Greek Style Lamb With Orzo
Greek Style Lamb With Orzo has a thrilling taste. The dash of red pepper gives the Greek Style Lamb With Orzo a lively taste. - 37.912
Greek Lamb Patties
In a bowl combine ground lamb, onion, pine nuts, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, add a little water if mixture is too dry, then shape into 8 patties.
In ajar, mix oil, wine, mint, thyme, salt and pepper, cover and shake well.
Brush patties with... - 34.9991
Greek Lamb Patties
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil until soft in a large frying pan.
2. Combine lamb with salt, pepper, mint, bread crumbs, tomato juice, and onion mixture in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 8 patties about 3/4 inch... - 34.9414
Greek Lamb Saute With Mostaccioli
Prepare Mostaccioli as package directs; drain.
In large skillet, heat oil; add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender-crisp.
Add lamb; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes and nutmeg; heat through.
Toss meat mixture with hot... - 35.0188
Greek Lamb Saute With Mostaccioli
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Mostaccioli and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil and add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic.
3. Let it cook and stir until tender-crisp.
4. Put in lamb and cook until tender.
5.... - 46.1685
Greek Lamb Patties
1) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté onion in it until soft.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together lamb with salt, pepper, mint, bread crumbs, tomato juice, and onion mixture in it until well-blended.
3) Figure the... - 44.8648
Grilled Greek Lamb Chops
Grilled Greek Lamb Chops is one of the most perfect recipes I have come across so far. Do put this Grilled Greek Lamb Chops on your must-try list and check it out as early as possible. - 36.7439
Greek Lamb Saute With Mostaccioli
Prepare Creamette® Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain.
In large skillet, heat oil.
Add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic; cook and stir until tender-crisp.
Add lamb; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes and nutmeg; cook until heated... - 33.7426
Greek Lamb Stew
1) In oil in a Dutch oven, lightly saute the lamb until brown, remove and keep aside.
2) Stir in the garlic and onions and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
3) Then stir in the lamb cubes, tomatoes, tomato sauce water, salt, marjoram and pepper. Then... - 39.4027
Greek Leg Of Lamb
1. Wash the leg of lamb and then deboned it.
2. Cut the meat into large chunks and then butterfly the meat into one large sheet.
3. In a large bowl, set out the lamb and sprinkle all the ingredients on the meat. Reserve the sea salt... - 41.1141
Greek Lamb Bake
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, stir fry the mince and and onions; add flour, garlic, mint sauce and all spice and cook for a minute; stirring
3. Add tomatoes, puree and stock and allow to boil; simmer for twenty... - 45.2914
Greek Lamb Pilau
Cut lamb into 1 1/2 inch cubes, trimming fat away.
Simmer bones for 1-2 hours to make lamb stock.
Put lamb, 6 cups strained stock or water, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper into a pot and simmer until lamb is tender (about 1 hour).
Lift out lamb and set... - 43.5294
Home Made Greek Lamb And Pasta Stew
1. Wrap cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth, and secure with string. Set spice pouch aside.
2. Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1-inch cubes. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 36.6789
Greek Lamb In Phyllo
In a lightly oiled frying pan, brown meat over moderate heat.
Combine onion powder, chervil, tarragon, salt, garlic powder, and parsley.
Add to meat.
Add enough lemon juice to enhance the flavor.
This is important.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
It may need... - 43.2344
Greek Lamb Sausages With Tomato Sauce
1. Mix together the breadcrumbs and milk. Add the lamb, onion, garlic, cumin and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture with your hands into little fat sausages, about 5 cm / 2 in long and roll them in flour. Heat about 60 ml / 4 tbsp... - 36.5426
Greek Lamb And Artichoke Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven or stockpot; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine lamb and next 7 ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
Shape mixture into 24 (1... - 42.4381
Lamb Kebabs Greek Style
1. Mix all the ingredients apart from the lamb and vegetables and pour over the lamb in a bowl and marinate for at least 8 hours. Turn occasionally.
2. Place the pieces of lamb with a piece of bay leaf between each piece on a skewer. On separate skewers... - 34.4235
Lamb Greek Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh of the eggplant, taking care leaving the shell uncut.
3) Dice the eggplant flesh.
4) Remove the visible fat from the chops by trimming.
5) Dredge with seasoning and paprika.
6) Place... - 45.8606
Leg Of Lamb (greek-style)
Combine all ingredients except lamb in large, shallow glass baking pan.
Add idmbto marinade; turn to coat evenly.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 500°.
Place lamb on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast 30... - 38.1437
Souvlakia (greek Skewered Lamb)
Souvlakia(Greek Skewered Lamb) is an exotic culinary delight that any foodie should try out. I tried and the results are mouthwatering! Try out the Souvlakia(Greek Skewered Lamb) yourself and tell me if you agree with me! - 38.7673
Grilled Lamb Chops With Ionian Garlic Sauce
1. Combine 1 1/4 cups of the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, oregano, savory, and salt and pepper to taste in a small mixing bowl.
2. Place the lamb in a glass baking dish and pour the marinade over the lamb, turning to coat all sides. Then lay each... - 37.5169
Greek Style, Grass-fed Lamb Burgers
Try out these unique lamb burgers that uses grass fed lamb which is lot more healthier than the normal meat. The video here shares an extraordinary burger recipe with a twist of tabouleh. These Greek style burgers would definitely be an excellent appetizing... - 120.429
Greek Lamb And Pasta Stew
Wrap cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamon stick in cheese cloth, and secure with string.
Set spice pouch aside.
Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of... - 42.3456
Greek Lamb And Cheese Casserole
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble lamb into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in celery.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till lamb is done, stirring once to break up lamb.
Drain off fat.
Stir... - 44.1029
Greek Style Lamb Burgers With Minted Yogurt Sauce
Make the sauce: Put the yogurt in a sieve lined with a dampened paper towel set over a bowl and let it drain for 30 minutes.
Transfer the yogurt to a small bowl and stir in the garlic paste and the mint.
Make the burgers: Handling the lamb as gently as po - 25.7606
Greek Lamb Fillets With Feta And Apricots
Trim any fat or gristle from the lamb.
Make a slit down the length of each fillet, not cutting right through, to form a pocket.
Mix the apricots, mushrooms, cheese, parsley and a little salt and pepper together.
Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the... - 40.854
Moussaka Greek Style Lamb And Eggplant
Brown eggplant slices on both sides in nonstick skillet over high heat, pressing slices with back of spatula to release moisture.
In the same skillet, brown the onions slightly.
Add tomatoes, water, tomato paste, parsley, cinnamon, allspice, salt,... - 43.6111
Greek Leg Of Lamb With Orzo
Presoak the clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Make slits in the leg of lamb with a sharp knife and insert the slivers of garlic.
Mix the oregano, salt and pepper and rub over the lamb.
Insert a meat thermometer, away from the bone, and place... - 41.5224
In bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, onion, garlic, salt, mint, and dash pepper.
Add ground lamb or ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
In large skillet brown meatballs in hot shortening.
Cover; cook over low heat for... - 39.9832
Greek Style Crepe Casserole
Prepare main dish crepes; set aside.
For filling, in skillet cook ground beef or ground lamb and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon salt, and thyme.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30... - 41.2385
Spicy Lamb Chops
Remove the seeds from the soaked red chilli if you don't like things too hot and put it in a mortar with the grated zest, garlic, coriander and salt.
Pound with a pestle to a smooth paste, adding a few drops of lemon juice to moisten if necessary.
Pound in... - 38.1207
Greek Roast Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Spread the courgettes, onions, and peppers out in a roasting tin, drizzle the oil over them, and lay the thyme on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
Top with the... - 37.4022
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 44.6755
1 In a medium mixing bowl, blend lamb, egg, and cracker crumbs.
2 Add soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic powder, cumin, and pinenuts. Mix thoroughly. Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
3 Arrange 10 meatballs in a circle in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
4 Cook,... - 38.4752
Lamb Neck Cinnamon And Spinach Parcels
1. In a large bowl, combine half the lemon juice, salt, chilli and thyme leaves.
2. Toss the lamb in the marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degree C
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Layout 2 sheets of... - 44.8639
Lamb Chops A La Grecque
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and pepper in plastic bag.
Add lamb chops; marinate 2 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Using marinade, brown the meat on both sides in heavy 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat till done 10... - 27.1145
Lamb With Aubergines
1) Trim off any visible fat from the lamb cutlets.
2) In a colander, sprinkle the aubergine slices with a little salt and keep aside for 20 minutes; then drain thoroughly and dry the slices.
3) In the wok, saute the lamb cutlets in some... - 46.36
Rack Of Lamb With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 450°F; remove any excess fat from the lamb and, with the tip of the knife make shallow incisions in the meat; push a slice of garlic into each cut
2. Chop fresh herbs up with garlic or crumble the dried herbs and mix... - 35.5053
Lamb Burgers With Mint And Feta Cheese
Add an exciting spin to your boring burgers with tantalizing Mediterranean flavors. Chef Hermann adds an exotic spin to lamb burger by introducing mint and feta cheese that evokes Grecian flavors. Perfect treat for a casual cookout or mid-evening snack. Just... - 88.7172
Grilled Gyro Kebabs
Preheat grill to high.
Mince lamb, onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor.
(If using ground lamb, mince onion, parsley, and garlic in a food processor, then mix into meat.) Transfer to a bowl and blend in crumbs and seasonings.
Divide meat into 4... - 44.5503
How To Make Spiced Lamb Kebobs
Want to serve something real spicy and delicate preparation to your guests - try with the spiced lamb kebabs. These are really gorgeous in taste, offering a combined flavor of spices and fresh herbs. Give time to marinate the meat and then it is just grilling... - 131.15
Lamb And Beef Keftedes
Nikko is preparing lamb and beef keftedes with a little twist. The feta cheese and mint gives a little different taste to the keftedes. If you have ever made meatballs then this recipe is going to be a very easy for you. If you have never made them still you... - 69.2723
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 111.072
Greek Style Burgers
For yogurt sauce, combine the 1/2 cup yogurt, the cucumber, dillweed, and mint leaves.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and the 2 tablespoons yogurt.
Stir in bread crumbs, the chopped onion,... - 43.8449
Skewered Lamb With Coriander Yogurt
1. To make the coriander yogurt, mix together the yogurt, mint, coriander and grated onion and transfer to a small serving dish.
2. To make the kebabs, cut the lamb into small chunks and put in a bowl. Mix together the grated onion, herbs, lemon rind and... - 36.0281
Lamb Chop Casserole
In a frying pan, saute chops in oil until browned on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Dip eggplant in milk, then in cracker crumbs; saute in the drippings (add more oil if necessary), turning once to brown both sides.
In a greased 2-quart casserole, alternate... - 36.9772
Herbed Roast Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F and prepare a roasting pan by lining it with foil.
2. Wash leg of lamb thoroughly and pat dry on kitchen paper.
3. With a sharp, thin, pointed knife make insertions 11/4 inch apart, all over the leg.
4.... - 46.1685
Lamb Cheese And Tomatoes In Filo Packets
In a large flameproof casserole, heat the oil in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Fry the onions over gentle heat until transparent.
Add the cubed lamb and brown on all sides.
Add the rosemary and chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
Simmer for 15-20... - 42.0563
1) Rinse the large vine leaves and dry thoroughly.
2) In a wok, add the onion and garlic, sprinkle in seasoning to taste and saute until the onion is softened but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced lamb, saute breaking up the meat, until... - 46.0181
Low Fat Moussaka
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Peel and slice eggplant into thin slices, about 1/2 inch.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, cook meat while breaking it using a fork.
4. Add the excess fat.
5. Stir in onions, tomatoes, parsley,... - 44.2054
1. Mix together the lemon juice, oregano and salt and pepper, and brush over both sides of the lamb steaks or chops. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas 3. Drain the lamb, reserving the marinade, and... - 36.1416
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Gently unwrap and rinse each grape leaf under running water.
3) In a bowl, combine the lamb, rice, onion and 4 tablespoons tomato paste together.
4) Add lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
5) Spoon a... - 38.8502
1) Cut the lamb into 1 1/2 inches cubes.
2) Place the meat in a glass bowls.
3) In a bowl, soak the bouillon cubes in the boiling water and dissolve.
4) Stir in garlic powder, oregano, mono-sodium glutamate, extracts, salt, pepper, lemon rind... - 44.9419
Roast Long Island Duckling
Remove giblets and neck from ducklings; reserve for other use, if desired.
Rub cavities of each duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 11/2 teaspoons tarragon; stuff each with half the celery, carrots, and apples.
Close cavities of... - 38.6977
Turlu Dolma Lamb, Stuffed Tomatoes, Peppers And Squash
1. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and pulp reserving it for some other purpose.
2. Slice off the stem end of the peppers and scoop out the seeds and pith and discard.
3. Slice of 1 inch horizontally off each of the... - 45.1956
Athenian Lamb Kebabs
1.To make marinade, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, parsley, pepper to taste and Tabasco sauce in a glass bowl.
Add meat, toss to coat and marinate for 30 minutes.
2.Remove meat from marinade and thread on to twelve oiled wooden skewers, alternating with... - 35.8089
Cut eggplant crosswise into about 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Brush cut sides of slices with 2 tablespoons of the oil, then arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 425° oven until browned and very soft when pierced (about 25 minutes).
While... - 43.746
Lamb Stuffed Eggplant Wedges
Sprinkle eggplant with salt.
Let stand for about 1 hour, then wipe wedges dry.
Melt butter in frying pan and lightly brown cut surface of eggplant wedges.
Place them skin side down on a baking sheet and bake in a hot oven (400°) for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile... - 46.3249
Lemon And Mushroom Breast Of Lamb
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, mushrooms, onion, rosemary and salt and pepper.
2) Bind the mixture with the egg.
3) With skin side down, lay the lamb, and spread the stuffing over the lamb to within... - 44.8089
Lamb Or Kid Terrine
Make the pelte, or jelly, for this dish a day ahead, as chilling and skimming is the best way.
Put the lamb (or kid) shanks and the veal bone in a pot and add about 1 litre (2 pt) cold water to cover.
Bring to the boil, uncovered (to keep the broth from... - 48.2072
Fricassee Of Spring Lamb With Cos Lettuce
Remove the skin and excess fat from the lamb and cut into pieces, each being the size of one portion.
In a large pot big enough to take everything, fry the onion gently in the olive oil until transparent.
Add the lamb and turn until well browned on all... - 43.0506
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Bone the leg and make walnut size pieces.
3. In an ovenproof pan add olive oil and heat. Add meat and brown it over all itssides.
4. Combine onion and stir well.
5. Mix tomatoes, savory, garlic, pepper and... - 46.9142
Lamb Eggplant Ramekins
1) In a medium-size frying pan, saute the eggplant slices, in batches in the olive oil or vegetable oil, add oil as required. Drain on paper towel, keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the onions and garlic until just soft.
3) Stir in the ground beef... - 44.0406
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In an 8-cup microwave-safe bowl, mix together cubed lamb, tomatoes, tomato paste, ginger, cinnamon, chives, and parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
– Cover bowl with a sheet of waxed paper and cook in microwave at... - 35.5306
Lamb Pie With Curly Endive And Herbs
To roast the lamb you need an iron or earthenware pot fitted with a tight lid.
Cut the meat into large pieces and place in the pot with the bones, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, saffron and its liquid.
Mix the flour with enough water to... - 49.094
Lamb Moussaka In Sauce
1. Cut the aubergines into 5 mm / 1/4 in thick slices. Layer the slices in a colander, sprinkling each layer with plenty of salt. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse the aubergines in several changes of cold water. Squeeze gently with your fingers to... - 41.3814
Vegetable, Beef & Lamb Moussaka
Halve unpeeled zucchini crosswise and cut each into about 3 lengthwise slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large heavy skillet, add zucchini, and brown lightly.
Add more oil if needed.
Drain on paper towels.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the same... - 42.4664
Lamb Chops With Rosemary Tomato Sauce And Feta
1. Sprinkle the lamb with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add the lamb chops and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each lamb chop registers 160°F for medium, about... - 33.4605
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 85.334
Cook macaroni in a large amount of boiling salted water about 10 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Combine cooked macaroni, 1 beaten egg, the 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and the 1/4 cup milk; set aside.
In skillet cook ground lamb or ground beef and onion till... - 39.8492
Toss the lamb with the onion, garlic, black pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Allow to marinate for as long as possible and at least 1 hour.
Heat the remaining olive oil in a heavy-based saucepan and cook the lamb for 2 minutes on each... - 38.1717
Moussaka is a traditional dish that can be made at home. Though the step may seem intensive, the efforts will be paid off! Watch Chef Brian bring out this dish! - 111.816
Saute meat, onion and garlic until meat is brown.
Add tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Brush eggplant slices with olive oil and broil for 5 minutes on each side.
Make layers of eggplant and meat sauce in a greased casserole.
Top... - 42.6295
Meatballs A La Grecque
Mix meat, onions and 5 seasonings.
Remove crusts from bread and soak in wine.
Add bread and egg to meat mixture.
Knead mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Shape into 1 -inch balls, roll in flour and saute until golden brown in 1/2 oil and 1/2 butter.
Serve hot with... - 39.6969
1) Set the oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cover the potato slices with cold water and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Bring down the heat slightly and partially cover and boil the slices gently for 8 to 10... - 44.765
Trim excess fat from lamb and cut into 2-inch cubes.
Place in a glass or earthenware bowl.
Combine ingredients for Marinade and add to meat, mix well and refrigerate, covered, for 8 hours, turning meat occasionally.
When ready to grill lift lamb out of... - 38.7431
1) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry eggplants on both sides.
2) Drain on paper towel.
3) Fry onion and garlic until brown and stir in tomato, tomato puree, lamb, and Tabasco sauce, allow to boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
4) Season to taste.
5)... - 45.9954
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
1. In a large mixing bowl, into the minced lamb add 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and salt and pepper according you your taste.
2. Use your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape ping pong size balls.
4. Skewer... - 46.3243
Thinly slice the aubergines (eggplants), sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes. Pour off the bitter juices, rinse and drain.
Meanwhile, place the butter in a dish, cook for 1 minute. Stir in the onions and aubergines (eggplants) when they are ready and... - 38.1378
Gyros Meat Loaf
In a bowl, combine lamb, tomato sauce, onion, bell pepper, crumbs, eggs, mint, pepper, oregano, basil, rosemary, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Squeeze mixture with your hands to mix very well.
Firmly press meat into a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
Bake, uncovered,... - 37.7782
Moussaka Style Loaf
Place minced lamb in a microwaveable bowl.
Cover the dish and cook on High for 10 mins, stirring occasionally until cooked.
Drain off fat.
Season meat and cool.
Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the courgettes lengthways then place in a shallow... - 43.7786
1) Wash and pat dry the meat.
2) Remove bones out of it and cut into 1'' cubes.
3) Peel and wash the onions and dry using a kitchen towel. ... - 43.2616
1. Preheat oven to very hot (500° F.).
2. Place lamb, skin side up, on a rack in an open roasting pan. Rub the meat with salt, pepper, oregano and garlic.
3. Melt the butter, add the lemon juice and pour over the meat. Add onions, parsley, mushrooms and... - 33.3784
Greek Burgers is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious snack recipe; I bet this Greek Burgers will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 32.8123
Greek Baked Pasta
The moist and fragrant casserole pastitsio combines béchamel (a sauce of butter, flour and milk), pasta, ground lamb, tomato sauce, cheese, cinnamon and nutmeg. Instead of béchamel, Grace Parisi stirs a ricotta mixture into the pasta before baking... - 38.7688
Greek Pita Sandwiches
In small mixing bowl, combine all Yogurt Sauce ingredients.
Chill while preparing turkey mixture.
Crumble ground turkey and lamb into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirr - 35.8468
Greek Feta Casserole
In a 3 quart saucepan bring water to boiling.
Reduce heat slightly.
Cook in gently boiling water about 10 minutes or till tender.
In a mixing bowl combine egg, 1/2 cup feta cheese, and milk.
Add drained pasta, tossing gently.
Spread... - 39.0894
Prepare Dilled Yogurt Sauce.
Combine lamb and beef in a medium bowl.
Break white-bread slices in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, fenugreek and cumin to meat... - 44.7473
1 Combine lamb, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, chili, cumin, fenugreek and cayenne in a large bowl. Mix very well with spoon or with hands.
2 Shape lamb into 4x6-inch patty about 1 inch thick. Broil, turning once, until well browned on... - 34.7644
1. In a medium mixing bowl, blend lamb, egg, and cracker crumbs. Add soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic powder, cumin, and almonds or pine nuts. Mix thoroughly. Shape in 1-inch meatballs.
2. Arrange 10 meatballs in a circle in a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cook,... - 26.4283
Greek Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients just until well combined but not overmixed.
In 13" by 9" metal baking pan, shape meat mixture into 9" by 5" loaf.
Bake meat loaf 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Let meat loaf stand 10 minutes before slicing. - 37.0847
Prepare yogurt sauce; cover and refrigerate until needed.
In a bowl, combine beef, lamb, mint, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Shape mixture into walnut-size meatballs; roll in flour, and shake off excess.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 38.9272
In a large bowl, combine the beef, veal, lamb, egg, milk, onion, mustard, tamari, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, the salt, garlic powder, vinegar, if using, and bread crumbs.
With your hands, gently mix the ingredients until combined.
Shape into 36 walnut-size... - 44.4987