- » Greek Fruit
Greek Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek fruit recipes.
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 47.9026
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
1. In a large mixing bowl, into the minced lamb add 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and salt and pepper according you your taste.
2. Use your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape ping pong size balls.
4. Skewer... - 46.3243
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Yogurt Fruit Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl combine crumbs and margarine, mixing thoroughly; using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of sprayed pie... - 45.5782
Greek Fruit And Nut Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Make a well.
2. Beat the egg and milk together... - 43.4665
Calypso Fruit Salad
Mash 1 banana with a fork and blend in the sour cream, rum, sugar, ginger, salt, and lime juice.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
At serving time arrange a bed of lettuce on a large serving platter.
Slice the remaining bananas lengthwise and lay on the... - 43.4634
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1) Use a small bowl to collect the juice while removing the skin and membranes from orange. Reserve the juice and separate the orange sections.
2) In medium mixing bowl, add orange sections, 1/2 cup pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, and coconut to... - 42.3378
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1.Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and remove thesections by varefully cutting close to membrane.
2.Peel the pineapple and core and cut in small pieces.
3.Put together oranges, pineapple, coconut, sugar and salt and mix... - 38.8861
Yogurt Fruit Combo
1) Blen yogurt with mayonnaise and beat well.
2) Stir in marshmallows and fruits.
3) Let it chill for at least 1 hour.
4) Serve chilled. - 33.0191
Fruit With Yogurt
Spoon half the yogurt into each of 2 small, shallow bowls.
Set 4 apricot halves, 3 or 4 strawberries, or 2 peach halves atop each portion of yogurt.
Place sugar in a 6-inch frying pan.
Set over medium heat and shake pan to mix sugar as it begins to liquefy... - 32.5774
Fruit N Cheese Kabobs
Cut cheese into chunks or slices.
If desired, cut into shapes with small cutters.
Alternately thread cheese and fruit onto wooden skewers.
Serve immediately. - 31.9535
Ambrosia Fruit Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise in half through green top.
Remove fruit from halves by cutting around curved edges with grapefruit knife.
Reserve pineapple shell.
Cut fruit into chunks; discard core.
Mix pineapple chunks, orange sections, coconut and yogurt. - 29.6716
Fresh Fruit With Minted Yogurt
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, honey, and snipped mint. Cover and chill till ready to serve.
2. To serve, in a medium bowl combine the plums and assorted berries. Divide the fruit mixture among 6 individual dessert bowls. Spoon minted... - 28.4343
Yogurt Fruit Whiz
1. Remove stones or pits from fruit if you need to.
2. Peel fruit if you need to.
3. Place ice cubes in plastic food bag. Wrap in newspaper. Hit several times with hammer or rolling pin to crush.
4. Place fruit, crushed ice, yogurt and honey in food processor... - 26.4467
Fresh Fruit With Yogurt
Divide fruit among 4 dessert dishes.
Mix yogurt and sugar; spoon 2 tablespoons over each serving. - 24.4181
Greek Fruit Recipes By Category