- » Greek Custard Pie
Greek Custard Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek custard pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek custard pie recipes.
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix cheese, honey, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour into prepared pie shell and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Combine sour cream, honey, and vanilla.
Increase oven heat to 425° F.
Spread sour cream mixture on top of custard and bake... - 36.1039
Put the chicken(s) in a large pot with the poaching ingredients.
Barely cover with water, bring to the boil, and cover tightly.
Simmer very slowly for 45 minutes-1 hour - until the chicken is falling from the bones.
Remove from its juice.
When the chicken is... - 48.5178
Start by making the syrup.
Put the strips of grated zest into a small pan with 75 ml (3 fl oz) water and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the orange and lemon juices and stir in the sugar.
Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes, until you have a clear syrup.
Add the... - 40.9959
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, scald the milk over a low heat. Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
3) Add 1/2 cup butter and cream of wheat, whisk constantly and cook on a medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes,... - 48.983
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.719