- » Greek Couscous
Greek Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek couscous recipes.
Greek Vegetable Couscous
Combine water and broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 44.4747
You May Also Like!
Couscous And Feta Cakes
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
Fluff with a fork.
Place 1 teaspoon oil in an electric skillet; heat to 375°.
Add onion, bell peppers, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Combine... - 38.9777
Feta And Broad Bean Couscous
1. Place the couscous in a large, shallow bowl, then pour over the stock to cover. Leave to stand for 15 mins until all the stock has been absorbed. Leave to cool.
2. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil, then add the broad beans. Return to... - 29.9511
Spicy Couscous Salad
1. Tip the couscous and chickpeas into a bowl.
2. Pour over the stock.
3. Cover and leave for 5-10 minutes until the couscous has absorbed the stock.
4. Allow to cool a little.
5. Toss through the lemon zest and juice, pepper, almonds and mint... - 44.7126
Baked Aubergine Stuffed With Plum & Nectarine Couscous
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5. Leaving the stem on, cut the aubergine in half lengthways and criss-cross the flesh deeply with a sharp knife. Place in a shallow baking dish
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice then brush over the scored surface of... - 31.3759
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 44.1603
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Tasty Grilled Greek Chicken
Wish to be the classic Greek 'kitchen' goddess? Then you got to hone up your Greek culinary repertoire first. This classic Greek chicken recipe is a simple, no-fuss way to toss up a quick grilled delicacy with minimal effort. Juan Montalvo gives a... - 96.6047
For marinade, combine oil, lemon juice, chives, oregano, water, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat; place meat in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn meat to coat well.
Chill for 4 to 24 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Meanwhile,... - 43.5824
Spicy Butternut Squash And Lamb Tajine
If you are on a lookout of a lamb recipe, try this one shown in the video here. Learn how to make succulent lamb along with butternut squash. Seasoned with herbs and spicy, this dish is one for the partying days… - 124.079
Roasted Carrots With Goat S Cheese
1. Steam the carrots for 5 minutes until half cooked.
3. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
4. In a roasting pan toss the carrots, seeds, chilli and garlic with a drizzle of oil and half the orange juice.
5. Roast for 20... - 46.6743