- » Greek Cheese Bread
Greek Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek cheese bread recipes.
Bread Round Stuffed With Baked Cheese
Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven and a second rack underneath it, then preheat the oven to 400° F.
Slice 1 inch off the top of the bread and set it aside.
Scoop out the center of the bread, leaving a 1/2 inch shell; set aside.
Cut the scooped-out... - 41.6255
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 43.2754
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 47.7129
Bread Stuffed With Greens Cheese Peppers And Olives
Make the bread dough.
Put the dried yeast in a cup with 125 ml (4 fl oz) hot water (just above body temperature, to your finger).
Stir in the sugar and leave in a warm, undisturbed spot to 'prove'.
Mix the semolina flour or strong unbleached flour with the... - 42.1255
Greek Meat Pockets
Greek Meat Pockets has a Uplifting taste. The cheese and tomato juice gives the Greek Meat Pockets Uplifting taste. Must catch it - 39.7638
Greek Salad Pitas
In food processor with knife blade attached or in blender, place beans, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic; blend until smooth.
Cut off top third of each pita to form a pocket.
Use half of bean mixture to spread inside pockets.
Combine... - 35.9944
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 102.159
Oven Baked Feta Cheese
1. Place feta cheese separately on two pieces of foil.
2. Sprinkle oregano, thyme, peppers, and tomato pieces on top of it.
3. Drop capers and drizzle cheese with olive oil.
4. Place cheese on grill or in oven at medium temperature. Cook... - 94.2863
Greek Island Salad
This greek island salad is a wonderfully flavorful and fresh salad prepared with feta cheese and gherkins along with onions and tomatoes. Flavored with oregano, garlic and and seasoned with salt and pepper, the greek island salad may be served as a side. - 35.0294
Stuffed Greek Peppers
Greek peppers have a sweet taste and sometimes even called as Sweet peppers. They are ideal for salads and but here we have a special dish by our chef. Stuffed Greek Peppers is his very own creation that could be your complete meal. Peppers are stuffed with... - 80.1799
Lightly coat a 12-inch pizza pan or a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Press bread dough into the prepared pan, forming a 1-inch edge.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake in a 375Â° oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.Meanwhile, in a... - 39.7877
Greek Meat Balls
Remove crusts from French bread; pour water over bread and let stand until it absorbs moisture.
Add ground beef, chopped onion, cracker meal, parsley, salt, celery seeds, pepper, monosodium glutamate, cheese, and eggs to the bread, and work ingredients with... - 39.4273
Herb Yogurt Cheese Spread
1.Combine seasoning with yogurt cheese.
2. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours so that flavors can infuse.
3. Serve spread on rolls and bread. - 25.6889
Herbed Cheese Dip
1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor jar or electric mixer bowl and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Empty into a dip bowl and chill before serving.
3. Serve the dip with your favorite crudités or crackers or use as a spread... - 35.0162
Greek-style Manicotti With Eggplant Relish
Microwave directions: For filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the egg, cottage cheese, tomato paste, bread crumbs, celery, onion, garlic salt, and the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Add the beef or lamb; mix well.
Using a small spoon, generously fill the... - 41.6558
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.2433
Grilled Goat's Cheese With Garden Salad
1. Pre heat grill.
2. In a small sized bowl, combine salad leaves and dressing. Toss gently and place on 6 individual plates. Keep aside.
3. Top each bread slice with a cheese slice and place on a grill rack. Grill on high heat for 2 to... - 36.5468
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 44.4946
Greek Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS! - 127.333
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta and feta cheeses, eggs, bread crumbs and dill with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well. Set the bowl aside.
3. Unfold the phyllo, remove a few... - 43.0037
Cream Cheese Taramasalata
Using a teaspoon, scoop the roe out of its skin into a bowl.
Soak the bread in the milk.
When the bread is soft, squeeze out any excess milk and add the bread to the roe.
Beat in the garlic and cheese.
Add the oil and lemon juice a spoonful at a time, beating... - 36.4266
Spinach Cheese Puffs
Saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Add spinach, from which as much water as possible has been drained.
Simmer with the onion over a low flame, stirring occasionally, until most of moisture is evaporated.
Crumble feta cheese into small pieces.
Add pot... - 40.3512
Eggplant And Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Peel and dice eggplant into 2 inch cubes.
Boil in salted water about 15 minutes.
Drain well and mash.
Saute bell pepper, garlic, onion, and celery in olive oil.
Add sauteed vegetables to mashed... - 46.9767
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Mushroom Cheese Stromboli; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.704
Spinach And Cream Cheese Pie
Spinach Pie is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spinach Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 40.9705
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until soft. Keep aside.
3. Lightly flour a board.
4. Roll dough into a 30-in. x 8-in. rectangle and cut into two 15-in. x 8-in. pieces.
5. Layer... - 47.0818
Fried Stuffed Peppers With Cheese
1) Over charcoal, broil the peppers, turning them constantly. Broil until the skin is puffed up and scorched all over evenly and till the flesh turns tender. You may also broil the peppers under a broiler.
2) In a small saucepan, transfer the broiled... - 42.7215
Place fish on baking sheet or large shallow platter.
Combine sugar and salt with water to make paste.
Pat mixture evenly over skin.
Sprinkle with pepper and dillweed.
Wrap tightly and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning fish over on second day.
Transfer to... - 32.4152
1. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl.
2. For making Dressing – in a jar take all the ingredients, close the jar and shake well.
3. Pour the dressing on the salad ingredients and mix.
4. Arrange the salad in a serving dish.
5. Top... - 89.4338
Greek Grilled Pizza Wedges
In small bowl, combine pizza sauce and steak sauce; set aside.
Brush both sides of pita bread with oil.
Spread sauce mixture on one side of each pita; top with roast beef, tomato, olives and feta cheese.
Grill prepared pita, topping side up, over medium heat... - 35.0159
Greek Tuna Focaccia
1. Split focaccia bread horizontally and toast lightly under a preheated medium grill.
2. Top each piece of bread with feta cheese, rocket or watercress, tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and onion rings. Sprinkle with dill. - 29.6673
Greek Salad With Tahini Dressing
1. Out of the cucumber make 1/4-inch slices and further cut slices into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Into a salad bowl add the cucumber strips, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives and cube feta cheese and set aside.
3. For making the dressing, into a... - 43.8671
There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka. - 117.957
Greek Rice And Spinach Bake
In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
Add spinach and onion; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until tender.
Let cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and nutmeg; add rice, feta and dill.
Stir in spinach mixture; spread in... - 39.1081
sprinkle eggplant slices with a little salt and set aside.
In skillet cook beef and onion till beef is browned; drain.
Add Burgundy, parsley, tomato paste, 1/4 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Simmer till liquid is nearly absorbed.
Stir in... - 40.6149
Greek Village Salad - Xoriátiki Saláta
Xoriátiki Saláta means "Greek Village Salad" and makes a great side salad - or add some crusty bread and make it a light meal all by itself. From Simply Delicious Greek Cooking. - 29.9997
1. Thinly slice the cucumber and place in a bowl.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut into quarters and add.
3. Wash, remove seeds and core from the pepper, cut into thin strips and add.
4. Peel the onion and slice thinly; add to the bowl.
5. Toss in the dressing.
6.... - 36.4264
Greek Pita Pizzas With Spinach And Feta
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, oregano, and salt; cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Stir in the spinach... - 43.5031
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 147.854
1. Take a large bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Mix well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
4. Serve beside French Bread slices. - 42.5134
Greek Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients just until well combined but not overmixed.
In 13" by 9" metal baking pan, shape meat mixture into 9" by 5" loaf.
Bake meat loaf 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Let meat loaf stand 10 minutes before slicing. - 35.0071
Greek Macaroni Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12x8 inch baking dish.
3. Following instructions on the package, cook macaroni and drain.
4. In a bowl, toss drained macaroni with melted butter.
5. In a skillet, heat oil and... - 47.3597
Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
In a large bowl mix together the filling ingredients.
Cut the pita breads in half and lighdy toast them in a toaster oven.
Fill each half with a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup of filling.
Serve immediately, while the... - 34.6602
Greek Salad Pitas
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut the cucumber crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Shred 1 piece of the cucumber on a box grater; squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer the shredded cucumber to a small bowl. Stir in the yogurt, garlic, and salt.
3 Chop the... - 37.6446
Greek Meat Loaf
1. For sauce, stir together the sour cream, cucumber, onion, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon mint or basil, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and dash salt. Cover and chill.
2. For meat loaf, in a large mixing bowl combine the egg, olives, bread crumbs, feta cheese, milk, 1/2... - 33.8018
My Big Fat Greek Salad
The colorful fresh veggies in this recipe make the presentation beautiful on its own, and its mixture of flavors and textures makes it impressive for the most discerning guests. - 27.1707
An easy to make healthy Greek salad. This salad combined with a chunk of bread this is a meal in itself. A good meal idea for when you are a little lazy to cook. - 41.1123
Greek Spinach Pie
Like spinach quiche and waffles? This recipe gives you both! A Greek-style lasagna. Flaky phyllo sheets are layered with a savory spinach, feta and ricotta cheese filling. This a wonderful vegetarian meal to put on the table when you have company over for... - 118.443
The Greek Cook:pork With Coctail Tomatoes
1. In blender, add tomatoes, capers, cheese, pepper, and oregano. Blend.
2. Place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
3. Drop pork pieces in pan. Stir and cook until done.
4. Pour tomato mixture and cook until... - 0
Greek Style Grilled Feta
Spray 14-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Place onion slices in center of foil and top with feta slices.
Sprinkle with bell pepper slices, oregano and garlic pepper.
Seal foil by bringing two long sides of foil together... - 36.187
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 47.5894
Greek Style Pitas
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry the garlic, oregano, and thyme in hot oil for 30... - 40.9731
Babe Farms Greek Salad
1. In a medium bowl mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, fennel, oregano, and salt and pepper and whisk well until mixed properly.
2. In a large salad bowl put the salad blend, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and cucumber, drizzle the dressing and toss... - 39.6848
Greek Style Shrimp
Greek style shrimp is a skillet cooked and easy shrimp recipe. Prepared with onions and garlic with vegetable juice, the shrimp is finished with feta cheese and parsley for a wholesome flavor. Served with a dash of pepper, it is fresh and totally... - 36.314
Greek Chicken Pitas
Greek food is so flavorful and fresh tasting. And many of the dishes are surprisingly simple to make. Using store bought tzatziki here is a time saver, but if you want to make it from scratch, it's pretty easy. It's just a mixture of plain Greek yogurt,... - 32.5461
Greek Chicken Salad Pita
1. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine chicken and roasted bell peppers... - 35.5685
Greek Lamb Fillets With Feta And Apricots
Trim any fat or gristle from the lamb.
Make a slit down the length of each fillet, not cutting right through, to form a pocket.
Mix the apricots, mushrooms, cheese, parsley and a little salt and pepper together.
Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the... - 39.0306
Sprinkle eggplant slices with a little salt; set aside.
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is brown; drain off excess fat.
Stir in wine, water, parsley, tomato paste, the 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Simmer till liquid is nearly evaporated, about 4... - 39.64
Melitzanosalata Eggplant Dip
Brush a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Slice the eggplant in half, the long way, and place it, cut side down, on the oiled baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes, or until soft.
Cut the eggplant, including the skin, into small pieces, and place in... - 41.8759
Spinach Salad With Feta Mint And Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Combine well.
3) Take each bread slice to brush with some of the garlic oil and reserve the remaining part.
4) In a baking sheet, place the bread and... - 47.4704
1) Into a large wooden salad bowl, out the lettuce pieces. Set aside.
2) In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat the oil and add the garlic. Cook gently for about 1 to 2 minutes, till the garlic is tender and lightly colored.
3) With the help of a slotted... - 43.6127
Lamb And Beef Keftedes
Nikko is preparing lamb and beef keftedes with a little twist. The feta cheese and mint gives a little different taste to the keftedes. If you have ever made meatballs then this recipe is going to be a very easy for you. If you have never made them still you... - 74.9225
Herbed Cheese Bread
Combine butter, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper to taste in small saucepan and heat until butter is melted.
Pour over cut sides of bread, then sprinkle with cheeses.
Wrap in foil.
About 20 minutes before ready to serve, place bread in oven and turn temperature... - 34.2316
Butter Free Garlic Bread
1. In a bowl combine mayo, greek yogurt, salt, garlic, cayenne pepper and thyme together.
2. Cut loaf of bread in half and spread yogurt mixture over the cut side of the bread.
3. Top with the Parmesan cheese and cook under your broiler until top is... - 110.898
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 78.2222
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9718
Cheddar Cumin Toast
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients but the bread.
Refrigerate, if desired.
To serve, spread on thin slices of French bread and broil for 2 or 3 minutes, until cheese melts and begins to color.
NOTE TO COOK: Spread bread with... - 35.2754
Pastitsio Thick Cream Sauce
Brown chopped onions and meat in butter.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Cool and stir in part of bread crumbs and the egg whites, unbeaten.
Cook macaroni according to directions on package and drain.
Sprinkle... - 41.6245
Saute onions in butter in large skillet until golden.
Add beef and brown evenly.
Stir in tomato puree, tomato paste, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add... - 42.0637
Moussaka A La Grecque
Place eggplant slices in a long flat pan; cover with salted water.
Cover top of eggplant with a plate, and let stand for 30 minutes or longer.
Remove eggplant from water; drain thoroughly.
Coat each slice with flour, and fry in hot oil until golden brown;... - 38.4248
Remove 1/2 inch wide strips of peel lengthwise from eggplants, leaving 1/2 inch peel between the strips.
Cut into thick slices, sprinkle with salt, and let stand between two heavy plates while browning meat and making sauce.
In frying pan melt the 4... - 40.9914
Salt slices of eggplant and let stand for 30 minutes.
In a frying pan melt butter, saute the onions until transparent, then brown the meat.
Add tomato paste, parsley, wine, salt, pepper and water.
Simmer until liquid is absorbed.
Cool .Stir in cinnamon, eggs,... - 44.4637
In a mood for some classic Mediterranean food. Try this classic moussaka.An eggplant based dish which is very filling and highly nutritious. This casserole based dish is prepared by layering eggplant with a spiced meat filling and topped with a rich creamy... - 133.433
In a mixing bowl combine feta cheese, bread crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add meat, then mix well.
Shape meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick oval-shaped patties.
Place in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Micro-cook... - 44.7116
Insert shredding disk in work bowl.
Fold the slice of bread in half; shred.
Remove and set aside.
Shred cheese; remove and set aside.
In-sertthe slicing disk in work bowl.
Cut eggplants into pieces to fit feed tube; slice.
Transfer to another dish; sprinkle... - 44.4728
Athens Egg Salad
Blend together yogurt, salt, and oregano.
Stir in remaining ingredients except pita breads and anchovy fillets.
Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
Fill each pita pocket with about 1/2 cup of egg salad.
Garnish with anchovy fillets, if desired. - 31.5868
Vegetable Stuffed Meat Cups
1. Place vegetables in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 1/2 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain. Add 1/2 cup of the cheese; toss to mix well. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine beef, soup mix, egg, bread... - 27.9723
Baked Tomatoes With Peas
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Slice off the tomato tops, scoop out the pulp, invert on paper towels to drain.
3) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese together, keep aside.
4) In a pan, cook the peas with sugar, then drain well... - 39.8144
Eggplant And Feta Pitas
Arrange eggplant in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover; bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Turn eggplant; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Let cool slightly.
Fill each pita half with 2 eggplant slices, 1 tomato slice,... - 31.309
Barbecued Stuffed Squid
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make filling, place breadcrumbs, cheese, olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, oregano and black pepper to taste in bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling into squid tubes and secure opening with a wooden toothpick or... - 33.6554
Breakfast Pita Sandwiches
1) Use a medium skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium heat until hot.
3) Add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper to sautÃ© until tender.
4) In a small bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, and pepper.
5) Pour... - 48.2922
Lamb With Eggplant Puree
Melt the 1/2 cup butter in casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Add tomato paste mixed with water and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is done and sauce is... - 37.7469
Dip eggplant in slightly beaten egg, then bread crumbs.
Brown in olive oil (add oil as needed); remove.
In same frying pan, brown lamb and cook onion until tender; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Add tomato soup, parsley, salt and pepper.
In 2 L (2... - 38.4041
Classic Beef Moussaka
Slice eggplant, sprinkle with salt, and place in a colander.
Weigh down with a heavy plate for several hours.
Then brush slices with oil and broil lightly.
Saute beef and onions in 5 tablespoons of the butter.
Add tomato paste, cinnamon, and salt and pepper... - 41.334
In a soup pot, pour 1.5 litres (2 pt 8 fl oz) water over the garlic, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns, and boil for 20-30 minutes.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve, pressing firmly with a wooden spoon.
Return the broth to the soup pot and crumble the... - 50.732
1) Preheat the broiler to High.
2) Combine the tomatoes and marjoram together and season with pepper.
3) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt together in it for making the dough.
4) Cut in the butter and rub the mixture until the... - 48.354
In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; stir with a fork until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
In medium bowl, combine surimi seafood, tomato, onion, lemon juice, oregano and thyme.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons into pita pockets and top... - 34.8442
Toasty Feta Kebabs
1. Heat grill to high, zest one lemon half and cut into wedges; slice the other half. Thread a piece of the bread onto a wooden skewer, then a piece of feta, a lemon slice and a cherry tomato. Repeat, then finish with a tomato. Do this on three more skewers,... - 27.7489
Double Surprise Lamb Chops
1. Cut slit into side of each lamb chop to form pocket. Rub chops all over with cut sides of garlic. Cut second slit next to bone in each chop and insert garlic half.
2. In sealable plastic food-storage bag, combine lamb chops and lemon juice. Seal and... - 36.8057
Polynesian Ham Pockets
1) In a medium bowl, add first 6 ingredients to combine.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
3) Use each pita round half to fill with 1/2 cup chilled mixture.
4) Add lettuce leaves on top.
5) Top the pita breads with... - 41.6555
Peel eggplant and cut crosswise in 3/4 slices.
Sprinkle with salt and set aside.
In skillet, brown meats and onion in melted fat; drain off fat and add next four ingredients; simmer, uncovered, for five minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients (except the... - 40.8998
1) In a shallow dish, put the lamb after trimming any extra fat.
2) Combine olive oil with lemon juice chopped herbs, crushes garlis and seasoning according to... - 42.5025
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1/4 cup hot salad oil, cook eggplants, a few slices at a time, until golden on both sides, removing them to paper towels as they brown and adding more salad oil if necessary.
2. In same skillet over medium heat, cook... - 30.4856
Pastitsio is a bake dish. The Pastitsio has layers the bottom is of macaroni cooked with eggs and tomato puree filled with lamb cooked in butter, garlic and flavored with wine. The Pastitsio has a incredible taste. - 45.7628
Saute onion and garlic in small amount of butter; add a little water and cook until soft.
Add meat, saute until browned, then add tomato paste and sugar (diluted with water), cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Keep mixing and cook at least 10 minutes longer over slow... - 40.8496
Preheat oven to 375°.
Spray casserole with non-stick spray.
Cut unpared eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
Cook slices in small amount of boiling water for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
Spray large skillet with non-stick spray, add meat and... - 45.2969
Moussaka Of Vegetables And Lamb
1. PREPARE THE VEGETABLES: Preheat the broiler. Using a fork or skewer, prick the eggplant all over, about 15 times. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil and broil until charred and soft, about 10 minutes. Turn and broil until soft inside and charred outside,... - 36.847
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.8907