- » Greek Casserole
Greek Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek casserole recipes.
1. In a skillet, heat oil, and add chopped onion. Saute until translucent.
2. Throw spinach in skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour water to cover spinach. Add tomato puree, just before it reaches boiling point. Mix well.
4. Reduce the flame to... - 98.8907
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves - Part 1 : Making The Stuffing
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves is a Greek specialty. In Greece it is called Dolmathes. This is the review for part 1 of the video. This part covers blending all the ingredients nicely and rolling the leafs with the stuffing. - 88.3644
Greek Zucchini Casserole
Heat water or broth in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, mint, parsley,... - 48.4204
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 47.7129
Greek Style Chicken Casserole
Separate chicken legs at joints; wipe dry.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat; saute chicken until browned all over, 8 to 10 minutes.
Pour off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the fat.
Add garlic and onion; cook for about 3 minutes or until... - 44.1564
Greek Hot Potato Salad
Greek Hot Potato Salad is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Greek Hot Potato Salad effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 37.7862
Greek Style Millet Casserole
To prepare sauce, heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Add chopped onion, carrots, celery and garlic, and saute until onion is transparent.
Coarsely chop tomatoes and add them with their juice to sauteed vegetables. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for... - 37.7003
Greek Hot Rice Salad
While rice is still hot, add the salt, pepper, and chopped onion.
Blend the oil and lemon juice and pour over the rice.
Sprinkle with oregano and toss lightly.
Garnish and serve at once. - 31.7339
Greek Casserole Recipes By Category