- » Greek Beef
Greek Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek beef recipes.
Greek Style Beef N Mac Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish or casserole.
3. Heat a large skillet or saucepan over high heat.
4. Add first 3 ingredients and sautÃ© until the meat is no longer pink and onion is... - 45.1099
Greek Beef Stew
In Dutch oven heat cooking oil.
Add half of the beef, turning to brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
Repeat with the remaining beef and the garlic.
Return all meat to pan.
Add the 3 cups water, the wine, tomato paste, sugar, vinegar, salt, bay leaf, and... - 43.8162
Greek Beef Salad
1. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Mix beef, oregano, oil, salt and garlic in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
2. Stir in onions and bell... - 35.4818
Greek Cheese And Beef Pie
Greek Cheese And Beef Pie is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Greek Cheese And Beef Pie. - 34.6704
You May Also Like!
Greek Style Meat Loaf
Looking for a simple and quick recipe to cook meat or make meat dish for dinner. Check out this recipe to cook Meat Loaf with beef, boiled egg to fill and potatoes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of wine! - 76.7336
Greek Beef Kebab
Place the sirloin, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
Drain and reserve the marinade for basting.
Prepare a grill.
To make the kabobs, skewer the meat and... - 37.4296
Beef And Green Beans Greek Style
Heat the oil in saucepan; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Mix in the meat until browned.
Add the tomatoes, water, salt, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
Bring to a boil and add the beans; cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes. - 35.6361
The Greek Cook:beef Soup
1) Add water to a slow cooker till it is about half full.
2) Add the beef and let it cook over medium heat till thw water has started to foam.
3) Skim and discard any fat that might have risen to the surface.
4) Add the salt, pepper and olive oil,... - 84.5716
Greek Beef Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the steak cubes to the mixture and marinate for 20 to 25 minutes at room temperature. About 5 minutes before you are ready to cook the kebabs, preheat the broiler.
2.... - 28.4376
Greek Meatballs Oregano
Soak the crumbled bread in the milk for 5 minutes; beat with a fork until mushy.
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the chopped onion in butter until golden.
In a large mixing bowl place the ground beef, parsley, egg yolks, the milk mixture, sauteed... - 45.3504
The Greek Cook:beef In Red Sauce
Meats cooked with vegetables develop unique flavors of the vegetables as well as the seasonings. Here is a recipe to cook beef in red sauce that is rich with tomatoes, onions, wine and other seasonings. Deep rich meat indeed! - 89.188
Cook macaroni in salted water and drain.
Proceed as follows: saute chopped onion in a little butter; add ground meat and stir until brown; add tomato paste thinned with a little water.
Add seasoning, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
Cook until meat... - 44.8248
Greek Meat Balls
Remove crusts from French bread; pour water over bread and let stand until it absorbs moisture.
Add ground beef, chopped onion, cracker meal, parsley, salt, celery seeds, pepper, monosodium glutamate, cheese, and eggs to the bread, and work ingredients with... - 41.8978
Mix meat, rice, onion, garlic and spices together.
Place a small amount in each grape leaf, roll and arrange in single layer in flat casserole dish, folds on bottom.
Cover with 2 cans tomato sauce.
Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1... - 34.7449
Greek Beef Recipes By Category