- » Greek Appetizer
Greek Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of greek appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for greek appetizer recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
How To Make Spiced Lamb Kebobs
Want to serve something real spicy and delicate preparation to your guests - try with the spiced lamb kebabs. These are really gorgeous in taste, offering a combined flavor of spices and fresh herbs. Give time to marinate the meat and then it is just grilling... - 131.15
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 130.566
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 126.025
Healthy Greek Salad
Salad are always healthy to eat, you must try different salads in your meals. Like the Greek salad with vegetables, cheese and olives. Watch the video to learn about the method and ingredients to make this amazing salad. It has a beautiful combination of... - 123.155
Greek Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS! - 122.717
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 119.903
Greek Lentil Soup
Even if you are not in a mood to cook, you still can serve nutritious and delicious food on your dinner table, by using your stock of canned soup products. Here, the chef is using the canned lentil soup and adding certain ingredients to give it a Greek... - 117.897
Lamb Gyros Featuring Flatbreads From Damascus Bakery
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and... - 117.591
There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka. - 116.319
Wonderful, authentic Sephardic style fillo triangles filled with spinach and feta cheese. - 116.072
Greek Lentil Salad
If you are inspired by Greek cuisine, here is an authentic Greek salad which definitely should not be missed. Prepared by combining the goodness of green lentils, yellow beet, cheese and spices, this salad is less time consuming and involves minimal cooking.... - 114.437
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 111.072
Discover the best of all worlds in this "international" edition of the RV Cooking Show. Say "Tarpon Springs" and you really mean Greek...tour the town and take on a tasty Greek Salad with a chopped Twist...it's delicious! - 109.751
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, feta cheese, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Place a phyllo sheet on baking tray, and apply oil on it. Place... - 107.676
Greek Spinach Spanokopita
For a special springtime treat, try out these spinach spanokoitas. Watch Chef John Maxwell in this video as he shares this appetizing recipe with great tips. This video is here to make this excellent dish a super duper hit in your party or get together. Check... - 106.671
The Greek Cook:greek Winter Salad
Winter is a season to warm up with plenty of food and here is one such recipe. Watch the video showing how to make a colorful Winter salad with lots of vegetables and simple common seasonings. The seasons best offerings! - 106.268
Cheese Salad - Greek And Italian Style
Looking for a salad recipe to try tonight? Watch the video, it has not one but two recipes of salad of Italian and Greek influence using their local cheese. They are simple yet delicious and perfect for a dinner side. - 105.893
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 105.307
Easy Greek Salad
A true Greek style salad. Watch this video to prepare a wonderful salad made with cucumber, olives and bell peppers. The combination of onion drizzled with oil gives a refreshing side dish that's perfect with any warm meal. Considered a summer salad, serve... - 104.585
Zesty Spicy Pita Chips
Want to pep up something quick and yet fabulous appetizers for your unexpected guests? These zesty and spicy pita chips can be a great way to save your face. Learn the tricks to prepare the spicy seasoning, so that you can store it in your kitchen. The rest... - 103.596
Avoglemono Soup With Chicken
If you love Greek food, then you will surely love this dish. Irene Mina tells you how to prepare this classic Greek dish using fresh and healthy ingredients. A perfect winter night comfort food. Easy to make, try making some at your home and gather... - 102.508
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 101.441
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 100.573
The Greek Cook:chicken Soup Avgolemono
1) Clean and wash the chicken.
2) Put the chicken in a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer, skimming the fat from the top as it collects.
3) Add the salt and pepper, cover the... - 99.7018
Greek Yogurt Dip Appetizer
Dips are great sides with snacks or fries and one made using yogurt is totally different. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make yogurt dip with just a few simple seasonings. Good to accompany Pita Bread and hummus chips. - 98.2422
The Greek Cook:calamari (squid)
1) Clean and cut the calamari into rings.
2) Put calamari in a strainer and wash it really well.
3) Put the calamari in a bowl, the baking soda and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
4) Wash the calamari really well to get rid of all... - 98.1187
Greek Style Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious chilled Greek Chicken Salad - perfect for those hot summer days! - 97.119
The Greek Cook:greek Salad
1) Wash and dice the tomatoes and cut the cucumber into small rounds.
2) Slice the green pepper and then thinly slice the onion.
3) Put the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper and onion in a large bowl.
4) Add the olives and salt and... - 95.6235
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 95.5367
Oven Baked Feta Cheese
1. Place feta cheese separately on two pieces of foil.
2. Sprinkle oregano, thyme, peppers, and tomato pieces on top of it.
3. Drop capers and drizzle cheese with olive oil.
4. Place cheese on grill or in oven at medium temperature. Cook... - 92.6235
1) Mix together all the ingredients. Toss well.
2) Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and serve while still fresh. - 92.4833
The Greek Cook:easy Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the boiled eggs in half.
2) Remove the yolks and put them in a plate. Mash well.
3) Add the mayonnaise and mustard to the mashed yolks and mix well.
4) Add the salt and pepper, mix well and stuff the yolks back into the halved whites (about 1... - 91.2075
The Greek Cook:chicken Strips
1. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, sugar, flour, sesame seeds, and salt.
2. Crush and add cornflakes into the bowl. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg with water.
4. Now, coat chicken with breadcrumb mixture and then wash it with egg and back... - 86.6854
1. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl.
2. For making Dressing – in a jar take all the ingredients, close the jar and shake well.
3. Pour the dressing on the salad ingredients and mix.
4. Arrange the salad in a serving dish.
5. Top... - 86.1704
Greek Bread Salad
Greek salads are unique for the ingredients used in them as well as for the ways of making them. Check out this recipe to make Bread Salad or Dakos with brown or white Focaccia bread and seasonings in layers. Makes a good breakfast dish. - 82.4585
Greek Lamb Skewers
Greek Souvlaki a.ka. The Greek Lamb Skewers are not just Greek, but are a truly international fare. You will absolutely love the meat and the marinade in which they are cooked. Oh yum! Watch and learn this recipe from Barry as he makes it in this video. - 82.3084
Greek Bean Soup
Soups in Greek cuisine are rich with vegetables and seasonings. Here is a recipe to make a vegetarian Bean Soup or Fasolada using beans, seasonings and other vegetables. Great to freak out watching your favorite super-bowl matches! - 80.321
Cheese Pies With Feta Cheese Filling
Cheese delicacies require no season or occasion and here is an appetizing cheese recipe. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make Cheese pies with feta cheese and seasonings in the filling. Makes a great tea-time snack! - 79.9214
Steamed Flat Beans With Potatoes
Beans are healthy especially the fresh ones and here is a recipe with flat beans. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook flat beans with other vegetables and simple seasonings in a speed cooker. Good to serve with breads! - 78.6543
Greek salad might sound like a big deal to make, but once you watch this video you would know, it takes lesser time to make it than eating it. A great recipe to put together when you don't have enough time and a very healthy one. Try it and you will love it. - 66.5385
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
In a heavy soup pot, fry the onion and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the pumpkin and continue frying for 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and spices and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the ouzo and a little water, to... - 51.3382
Wild Mushroom Soup
If using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt added, for 30 minutes.
Drain the liquid through a sieve lined with a damp muslin and reserve.
Rinse the soaked mushrooms under water to remove any grit, and chop them roughly.
Sprinkle... - 50.1053
In a soup pot, pour 1.5 litres (2 pt 8 fl oz) water over the garlic, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns, and boil for 20-30 minutes.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve, pressing firmly with a wooden spoon.
Return the broth to the soup pot and crumble the... - 49.883
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.8286
Herb Broth Tomato Soup
For those who want a quick and easy soup base, throw all the broth ingredients into a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pt) water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes, strain and use.
To make the soup, use a heavy-bottomed soup pot to fry the onion and... - 49.6964
White Bean Soup
Drain the beans, cover them with fresh water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain them and just cover again with hot water.
Bring them back to the boil, cover and simmer for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
While the beans are simmering, saute the onions in the... - 49.3979
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, changing the water several times and add to a large pan with no water, excot the mositure on the leaves
2. Cover the pan and cook for almost ten minues, until tender; shake occasionally
3. Drain the water out and press... - 49.2622
1. Trim crusts of bread slices and cut them diagonally into quarters to get small triangles.
2. In a wok or large flat frying pan, heat oil to 320°F
3. In a bowl, combine all the eggplant paste ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Use a... - 48.8003
Greek Shrimp And Potato Salad A La Pappas
1. Drain all the boiled potatoes so that excess water is removed.
2. Slightly cool the potatoes so that they can be peeled and sliced.
3. Toss the warm potatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, scallions and green pepper.
4. Bed dinner plates... - 47.896
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the butter or margarine with the spring onions.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, until the onions turn soft.
3) To this, add the parsley and mace along with the lettuce.
4) Cook, covered for 5... - 47.8836
Lentil Soup With Spinach
In a large pot, about 7 litres (12 pt) capacity, fry the chopped onions and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, clove, thyme and oregano, and sprinkle with pepper.
Stir over a... - 47.8722
1) In a bowl, combine the diced cheese, lime juice and lime zest.
2) Mix well and keep aside, covered, for 30 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Now, from the bowl, remove the cheese and keep aside.
4) Into the marinade in the bowl, mix in the diced... - 47.6314
Greek Honey Cake
1) Into a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar well
2) Add in the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition
3) Into a another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
4) Add to the batter and stir in the milk and... - 47.4853
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and olives.
In a small bowl, use a fork to crumble the feta cheese.
Stir in the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the lettuce... - 47.4309
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and pierce eggplant with fork.
2. Into a shallow baking dish add eggplant.
3. Let it bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
4. Trimming off ends slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
5. In a colander place... - 47.1078
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
1.Pick a kettle, add oil and saute the onions and garlic till soft.
2.Add the spices and stir to release the fragrance.
3.Add the sweet potatoes now,and water. Let simmer till potatoes can be pierced with a knife.
4 Pour this into a blender and... - 47.0249
Greek Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add the milk and onions, allow to a boil for about 20 minutes to reduce the mixture by half and remove in a large bowl.
3) Combine the lemon peel, lemon juice, chicken, butter, cheese,... - 46.9996
Saute onion lightly in margarine in saucepan.
Add chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer.
Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Add to broth in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Simmer for... - 46.9502
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 46.9178
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Greek Cheese Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together all the cheeses, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and egg.
3) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
4) Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and secure the perforations by pressing... - 46.8604
Sticky Sausage And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5.... - 46.8537
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.7644
Greek Potato Soup
1) Collect the ingredients and the utensils required.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes, carrots and turpin and dice them.
2) In a large pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.... - 46.6994
Irene's Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F.
2) With the tip of a knife, cut small slits over the lamb.
3) Pack the garlic slices into the slits. Use as much garlic as desired.
4) In a small bowl mix olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
5) Rub the... - 46.6039
Greek Appetizer Salad
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Add beans; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add zucchini and cauliflower.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook just until tender, about 5 minutes.
Place... - 46.5352
Kids have this undying passion to meatballs and last time when they asked me to cook some I tried the Greek-Style Meatballs recipe. These Greek-Style Meatballs are bit spicy and has a taste powerful enough to tickle any tastebud! - 46.4443
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 46.4329
Sesame Chicken Kabobs
In a bowl, combine the sherry or broth, soy sauce, onions, preserves, oil, garlic, ginger, hot pepper sauce and 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds.
Pour 1/3 cup into another bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a large re-sealable... - 46.3976
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
1. In a large mixing bowl, into the minced lamb add 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and salt and pepper according you your taste.
2. Use your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape ping pong size balls.
4. Skewer... - 46.3243
Warm Caesar Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the lemon juice, eggs, anchovies, pepper and salt.
2) With a fork, beat well till all the ingredients have combined together.
3) Add the lettuce and toss well to coat. Set aside.
4) Heat the oil in a 10-inch... - 46.1638
Mini Open Faced Gyros
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the pita bread into 12 wedges and further cut each piece into half to make 24 triangles.
3) Arrange on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Bake the pita breads in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 46.0998
Saute vegetables in olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add water or stock, tomatoes, and seasonings.
If desired, 1 cup white wine may be added in place of 1 cup water or stock.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add fide and cook until pasta is tender.
Meanwhile... - 46.0434
1) Rinse the large vine leaves and dry thoroughly.
2) In a wok, add the onion and garlic, sprinkle in seasoning to taste and saute until the onion is softened but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced lamb, saute breaking up the meat, until... - 46.0181
Spinach Salad With Feta Mint And Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Combine well.
3) Take each bread slice to brush with some of the garlic oil and reserve the remaining part.
4) In a baking sheet, place the bread and... - 45.9739
Lamb Greek Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh of the eggplant, taking care leaving the shell uncut.
3) Dice the eggplant flesh.
4) Remove the visible fat from the chops by trimming.
5) Dredge with seasoning and paprika.
6) Place... - 45.8606
Barbecued Greek Sausages
1. Soak breadcrumbs in milk, then squeeze dry.
2. Combine with ground meat, grated onion and garlic.
3. Season, then mix well.
4. Shape into fat little sausages, about 2 inches long.
5. Coat with flour.
6. Brush with oil, and cook on the barbecue in a hinged... - 45.7873
1. Cook the basmati rice according to the manufacturer’s instructions
2. Drain it and set aside to dry
3. Brush the croutons (for the garnish) with goose fat
4. Set the croutons in the oven to bake at 220-230° C / 425 - 450° F / Gas Mark 7-8... - 45.7428
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Andonia's Ancient Honey Cakes
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, sugar, cinnamon, clove and lemon zest in a saucepan and add 250 ml (8 fl oz) water.
Bring to the boil and simmer 5-10 minutes.
Add the lemon juice then chill.
To blanch the almonds, plunge them into boiling water for... - 45.656
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 45.6287
Greek Orzo Salad With Feta And Shrimp
1. In a large bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
2. Combine steamed shrimps and toss well.
3. In a large pot cook orzo.
4. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes till they are tender.
5. Remove the pasta and rinse them in cold water.
6. In the bowl add... - 45.549
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
1. Butter a casserole dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Slice off the top of the eggplant, lengthwise.
4. Use a melon scoop or dessert spoon to scoop out the flesh, keeping a 1cm shell.
5. Add the scooped out flash to a saucepan... - 45.5204
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Greek Cheese Pies
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare flat crusts by unfolding the pie crusts and by following the package directions.
3.Mark 48 circles by using 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and cut them out.
4.Take a muffin tin, put the circles in... - 45.3867
Greek Lamb Casserole
Rinse the eggplant (aubergines) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the stalks and cut into slices.
Put in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave... - 45.3104
Avocado And Seville Orange Salad
Remove the zest from one of the oranges with a zester; or take off very thin strips with a potato peeler (being sure that there is no white pith) and then slice these into skinny julienne strips.
Put the honey with 3 tablespoons water into a tiny saucepan... - 45.3095
Courgette Fritters With Feta Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, seasoning and flour and whisk to form a thick batter.
2. In another bowl, mix the courgettes onion and spices and set aside.
3. Mix the courgettes into the batter.
4. In a shallow frying pan, heat oil
5.... - 45.1507
Home Made Greek Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Use a fork or small wire whisk to blend well.
3. Toss greens in a large bowl.
4. Arrange on a large platter or on individual plates.
5. Scatter tomato,... - 45.0993
1) In a large bowl toss greens.
2) Place the mixture on individual plates.
3) On the top of greens arrange tomato, olives, and green onion.
4) Take a screw-top jar and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5) Place the lid and shake... - 45.0077
Greek Country Salad
1) In a medium salad bowl add lettuce, chick-peas, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, and olives.
2) Sprinkle feta cheese over it.
3) Cover and refrigerate to chill.
4) Before serving, in a small bowl add remaining ingredients, except dill sprig.... - 44.9961
1) Cut the lamb into 1 1/2 inches cubes.
2) Place the meat in a glass bowls.
3) In a bowl, soak the bouillon cubes in the boiling water and dissolve.
4) Stir in garlic powder, oregano, mono-sodium glutamate, extracts, salt, pepper, lemon rind... - 44.9419
Greek Appetizer Recipes By Category