- » Greek
Greek food has a distinct character of Mediterranean cuisine and also shares its characteristics with the cuisines of Italy, the Balkans, Turkey, and the Levant. In Greek cuisine, meze or mezze is a selection of ... More »
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 147.854
Greek Style Herbed Chicken Breast With Yogurt Sauce
As the name suggests a simple and quick Greek style meal! Loaded with herbs, this chicken is topped with a delicious yogurt based sauce, that is served chilled over the chicken! A unique recipe that is quick to prepare, and is great for a change at the table. - 136.338
Easy Gourmet Burger - Greek
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make an easy Greek Burger. This pork burger is loaded with a really fresh flavor. When tailgating, this is a great burger to throw into the mix - it seems quite fancy, but really it is quite easy. Thank you... - 136.311
How To Make Spiced Lamb Kebobs
Want to serve something real spicy and delicate preparation to your guests - try with the spiced lamb kebabs. These are really gorgeous in taste, offering a combined flavor of spices and fresh herbs. Give time to marinate the meat and then it is just grilling... - 135.875
Greek Spinach Spanokopita
For a special springtime treat, try out these spinach spanokoitas. Watch Chef John Maxwell in this video as he shares this appetizing recipe with great tips. This video is here to make this excellent dish a super duper hit in your party or get together. Check... - 133.309
How To Make Tzatziki Sauce
If a thick and delicious sauce is what you are searching for, then you can consider this choice. The Greek tzatziki sauce has a traditional touch and you can serve with any main dish or appetizers. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 131.971
Low-fat Greek Salad
Here is a figure-friendly delight for a hot summer day! With tomatoes, red onion and cucumbers, dressed with olive oil and finished with crumbled feta cheese, this low lighter version of the classic makes a wonder lunch salad when you are trying to shed... - 130.706
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 127.496
Greek Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS! - 127.333
Greek Style Zucchini
Here's a basic recipe and technique for the fantastic, flavorful vegetables you might get in a typical Greek restaurant that's actually in Greece. Can be adapted to virtually any vegetable. Here we used Zucchini. - 127.119
Greek Style Fiesta Chicken
Would you like to have a delicious Chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. This is an attractive and zesty all in one dish. It's full of spices ,wine and chicken loaded with flavour. A quick fix for a long day. It's definitely going to make its... - 125.959
Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger
If you are planning to spend a long weekend with your friends and you are yet to decide on the food, then this grilled turkey burger is one of the best choices. Take your time to prepare the burgers in advance and serve it warm when your friends are around.... - 125.054
This is the great stuff they put on Gyros and Souvlaki and all those great Greek dishes. Takes about three minutes to do at home, and so easy and delicious you'll want to always have some on hand. - 124.381
The Greek Cook:caramelised Apple Tart
1) Grease 1 medium sized cake pan with butter.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Mix the ingredients for the pastry to make a dough.
4) Divide into two portions, one bigger than the other.
5) Roll the bigger dough ball... - 123.817
Culinary Carrie: Spanikopita
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter or non stick spray.
3. Mince the onion and garlic keep it aside, thaw the frozen chopped spinach.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in a small pan along with the... - 118.951
Easy Greek Lamb Wraps
What’s a good lunch after a hot, hot summer day? These easy Greek-style lamb gyros with grilled lamb crunchy cool veggies like red onion, cucumber and tomato and fresh zingy flavors of the Mediterranean. These lamb wraps have all that and more. The taste of... - 118.588
Greek Spinach Pie
Like spinach quiche and waffles? This recipe gives you both! A Greek-style lasagna. Flaky phyllo sheets are layered with a savory spinach, feta and ricotta cheese filling. This a wonderful vegetarian meal to put on the table when you have company over for... - 118.443
There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka. - 117.957
1. With a knife, cut 1/3 of the filo dough. Keep it aside.
2. Wash baby spinach thoroughly. Lay them on a cookie sheet, and allow it to dry overnight. Chop it roughly and keep aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. In the bowl, take... - 117.774
Homemade Greek Yogurt
This is the time to try some new yogurt. This Greek yogurt is very simple to make and integrates probiotics in the regular diet. This helps in proper digestion and increases the body's defense. See the recipe right away!!! - 115.382
Tasty Giant Baked Beans With Tomato
Nutritious and wonderfully satisfying, this vegetarian dish is indeed filling. Giant beans can be cooked a couple of different ways, and in this recipe Eva shows us how to prepare these giant beans in tomato juice baked in the oven (plaki-style). - 112.611
You will be surprised to know this, but Greek recipe indeed includes an amazing slew of fish dishes. In this video, Eva prepares a yummy fish dish a la the Greek style, using lemon, onion, garlic, parsley. You will simply love this recipe for its simplicity... - 111.943
If you are looking to have yummy cookies at home, try making some of these butter cookies which is ideal for special occasions like Christmas. They are butter cookies covered with icing sugar and are a favorite among Greeks. This recipe makes a huge amount... - 109.883
The Greek Cook:drunk Chicken
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour.... - 107.793
Sara shows us an easy Greek pizza using Mission Foods Tortillas. - 107.204
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, feta cheese, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Place a phyllo sheet on baking tray, and apply oil on it. Place... - 106.996
Greek Pasta Salad
1. In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Whisk to combine.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients and toss together.
4. Pour dressing over salad... - 106.928
Surfin Sapo's Souvlaki
This is a quick and easy recipe for the classic Greek Souvlaki or beef kebab but it tastes like the one you get at Mediterranean restaurants. Use a very tender cut of beef like the sirloin for this Greek-style barbecued skewered meat. Marinate it in spices... - 106.834
Healthy Greek Salad
Greek Salad is a nice and healthy salad. Greek Salad is one of the most common dishes found in Greece. This salad is so yummy and filling, that you can even have it as a complete meal with toasted bread. - 106.264
Greek Style Yogurt Cereal
Yogurt can be great in any dish or meal and here is a breakfast recipe combining it with a cereal. Check out Bethenney Frankel mixing Greek yogurt, blueberries, some cereal and other flavors to make a breakfast dish. Exotic breakfast snack! - 106.136
Avoglemono Soup With Chicken
If you love Greek food, then you will surely love this dish. Irene Mina tells you how to prepare this classic Greek dish using fresh and healthy ingredients. A perfect winter night comfort food. Easy to make, try making some at your home and gather... - 105.886
Rice Pudding In Greek Style
Chef Eva shows how to make Rice Pudding in Greek Style. If you're inviting guests over then this is a perfect dessert to serve. This is so delicious and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. - 105.659
Greek Roasted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes and slice evenly thin.
3. In a baking tray place all the potatoes. Drizzle lemon juice, olive oil and water.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir in garlic and mix... - 105.501
Need a new dessert recipe for dinner tonight? Eva Papayiannis shares one of her favorite middle-eastern dessert recipe, baklava with us here. Decadent and truly irresistible, this traditional dessert recipe is a breeze to make, given you get the hang of it. - 105.147
Flavorful herbs, garden fresh veggies and creamy sweet-and-sour yogurt are the focal point of this lip-smacking Greek salad. Light, smooth and extremely flavorful, a bowl of Greek salad could be the ultimate way to satiate your gut and taste-bud on a lazy... - 104.451
Classic Green Bean With Potatoes
If you are craving for comfort food, then this Greek dish could be your for taking. Green Beans with Potatoes is a vegetarian village classic Eva grew up with. As with many of Eva’s dishes, this recipe requires only a few simple ingredients and makes a... - 103.834
Discover the best of all worlds in this "international" edition of the RV Cooking Show. Say "Tarpon Springs" and you really mean Greek...tour the town and take on a tasty Greek Salad with a chopped Twist...it's delicious! - 103.481
Try something different tonight with this stuffed chicken recipe. It's so fancy and elegant you'll be impressing the Joneses in no time. Try this recipe for Chicken Spanaki tonight. - 103.431
The Greek Cook:chicken Soup Avgolemono
1) Clean and wash the chicken.
2) Put the chicken in a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer, skimming the fat from the top as it collects.
3) Add the salt and pepper, cover the... - 102.964
Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki is a popular Greek sauce or dip that is best enjoyed with pita bread or different types of meat dishes like souvlaki or gyros. Eva Papayiannis tells you how to whomp up this Greek sauce at home using yogurt. However, if you aren't too fond of yogurt,... - 102.375
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 102.159
The Greek Cook:calamari (squid)
1) Clean and cut the calamari into rings.
2) Put calamari in a strainer and wash it really well.
3) Put the calamari in a bowl, the baking soda and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
4) Wash the calamari really well to get rid of all... - 101.398
Chicken With Hilopites
1. Cut chicken into chunks and wash it well.
2. In a large cooker, heat oil and drop onion in it. Cook until light golden.
3. Drop chicken, and cook for additional 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour wine, and let it boil for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour... - 101.382
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 101.124
Pies in any form are much loved. Here, the Greek gourmand shares his grandmothers recipe of a traditional Greek pie which he relished as a child. It’s a simple recipe which works with very few ingredients and whose flavor leaves you asking for more. - 100.922
Traditional Greek Souvlaki
If you are game for quintessential Greek dish, then souvlaki will really satisfy. This wonderful dish can be prepared with pork tenderloin, chicken breast, lamb, ors pork shoulder. You can also enjoy with a pita, or serve with a side of rice, Greek salad, and... - 99.934
The Greek Cook:greek Salad
1) Wash and dice the tomatoes and cut the cucumber into small rounds.
2) Slice the green pepper and then thinly slice the onion.
3) Put the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper and onion in a large bowl.
4) Add the olives and salt and... - 98.9641
The Greek Cook:briam
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Add just enough olive oil to an ovenproof pan to cover its surface.
3) Add the aubergine and marrow, followed by the potatoes and tomatoes.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of tomato puree on top and... - 98.9115
1. In a skillet, heat oil, and add chopped onion. Saute until translucent.
2. Throw spinach in skillet, and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour water to cover spinach. Add tomato puree, just before it reaches boiling point. Mix well.
4. Reduce the flame to... - 98.8907
Greek Chicken Tigania
1) Add just enough white wine to a frying pan to cover the bottom.
2) Add the chicken and fry till it has started to turn brown.
3) Add the red and green peppers and fry for a few minutes.
4) Next, add the carrot, saute for 2-3 minutes and season with... - 98.4171
The Greek Cook:flour Pies
1) In a large bowl, mix the the flour, salt, pepper and vinegar well with your finger.
2) Add 2 glasses of water and make a dough.
3) Crush the feta cheese.
4) Divide the dough into smaller portions and, on a floured surface, flatten a piece of the... - 97.4075
Suvlaki With Tzatziki
1. In wooden skewer thread pork pieces.
2. In a separate skewer, thread chicken alternatively with diced pepper pieces.
3. On a large baking dish, place meat skewers.
4. Drizzle vegetable oil, sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano on top. Turn... - 97.2767
The Greek Cook:chicken Bites
1) Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with salt and pepper.
2) Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3) In a frying pan, put just enough corn oil to cover the base.
4) Add the chicken and fry over medium high heat till it has turned... - 97.0998
The Greek Cook:easy Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the boiled eggs in half.
2) Remove the yolks and put them in a plate. Mash well.
3) Add the mayonnaise and mustard to the mashed yolks and mix well.
4) Add the salt and pepper, mix well and stuff the yolks back into the halved whites (about 1... - 94.4267
Greek-style Baked Tilapia
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking casserole place the tilapia fillets skin side down, followed by onion.
3. Drizzle the lemon juice, top with tomatoes, French cheese and parsley.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees... - 94.3246
1) Mix together all the ingredients. Toss well.
2) Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and serve while still fresh. - 94.1508
1. Soak bread in water, and remove the outer crust. We need only the core.
2. In blender, add roe of the cod, and lemon juice. Blend well.
3. Gradually add olive oil, and bread in blender. Whisk after each addition.
4. In a small bowl,... - 94.0153
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Chef Nikko has the specialty of experimenting with cuisines of wide variety. Today, he prepares a totally different recipe, Greek Tzatziki Sauce that goes well almost anything. As we have seen in the past, Nikko and team try to make cuisines even if all the... - 93.4793
Healthy Greek Potato Salad
Delicious, easy, and quick, it brings potatoes to the table in a new way. This Greek Potato Salad is a healthy and delicious twist on a classic potato salad, packed with Mediterranean flavors. Try this recipe for your next summer party. - 93.0758
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
Lamb Gyros Featuring Flatbreads From Damascus Bakery
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and... - 91.4928
The Greek Cook:easter Goat Bbq
1) Clean the goat well.
2) Mix the salt, pepper and oregano together.
3) Use a knife to slit the meat and season it from the inside.
4) Truss the goat, securing it with appropriate equipment and strong wires.
5) Sew together any open cavities... - 91.3453
Culinary Carrie: Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Chop the frozen spinach, mince the garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. Slit the chicken breast starting from the thick side creating a pocket, do not cut through completely.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In a large pan... - 89.8804
1. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl.
2. For making Dressing – in a jar take all the ingredients, close the jar and shake well.
3. Pour the dressing on the salad ingredients and mix.
4. Arrange the salad in a serving dish.
5. Top... - 89.4338
Grilled Chicken Kebabs And Greek Salad
A Greek style platter with grilled chicken kebabs on a bed of a salad with olives, tomatoes and feta can never go wrong. This one here helps you to recreate a restaurant style dish at home. Easy to make, it is a must try especially if you want to fix up... - 89.0127
Hot Greek Coffee
A hot beverage is something to look forward to when you retire for the day. With Eva, one is looking forward to take a sip into one of the exotic beverage - Greek Coffee. Well, not before the wholesome garnishing and it goes out to you all dressed. - 88.8273
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves - Part 1 : Making The Stuffing
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves is a Greek specialty. In Greece it is called Dolmathes. This is the review for part 1 of the video. This part covers blending all the ingredients nicely and rolling the leafs with the stuffing. - 88.3644
1) Peel the cucumber and mash it.
2) Add salt and let the cucumber set aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, curd, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, quince and the dried, salted cucumber.
4) Add the pepper and,... - 87.898
The Greek Cook:beef Soup
1) Add water to a slow cooker till it is about half full.
2) Add the beef and let it cook over medium heat till thw water has started to foam.
3) Skim and discard any fat that might have risen to the surface.
4) Add the salt, pepper and olive oil,... - 87.8309
What could be more comforting on cold winter nights than a piping hot bowl of beef stew prepared the Greek style. In this video, the chef prepares a traditional Greek stew using chunks of meat. The only thing that sets this dish apart is that it is usually... - 86.1719
Greek salad might sound like a big deal to make, but once you watch this video you would know, it takes lesser time to make it than eating it. A great recipe to put together when you don't have enough time and a very healthy one. Try it and you will love it. - 85.6414
Feta Cheese Greek Salad
We are taken on a musical photo journey to find out the recipe for feta cheese Greek Seasoning. The video is apt for a dish like Greek salad that hardly requires any skill. However, a few written instructions on the ingredients would have been more helpful... - 83.7832
The Greek Cook:lentils
Lentils are nutritious and can be prepared in many ways to turn out deliciously. Here is a recipe to cook lentils with a few flavorings and which can be had with a simple garnish or alongside breads or rice. Simple pleasure! - 82.146
The Greek Cook:lukumades
Greek desserts are delectable and great enough to adorn almost any dessert plate. Check out Vassilis showing how to make Loukoumades or Lukumades - a fried-dough pastry flavored with sweetness. Sweet tooth can stop waiting! - 81.7471
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 80.6788
The Greek Cook:fish In The Oven
Planning a romantic dinner with your dear one? Here is a fish recipe that you must try. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook medium sized fish with some simple seasonings in the oven and serve with a simple sauce. Great to accompany wine! - 80.6437
Baked Greek Chicken
Chicken and rice constitute many flavorful mains in global cuisines and here is a unique recipe. Check out Vassilis cooking Giouvetsio baked Greek meat with chicken, seasonings and risoni or rice. Great to enjoy over get-together lunches! - 80.5691
The Greek Cook:sutzukakia
Meatballs make good breakfast, lunch and even snacks and here is a recipe from Greek cuisine to make them. Chef Vassilis shows how to make Sutzukakia or meatballs and simmer them in tomato gravy. Soulfully appetizing! - 80.2655
Stuffed Greek Peppers
Greek peppers have a sweet taste and sometimes even called as Sweet peppers. They are ideal for salads and but here we have a special dish by our chef. Stuffed Greek Peppers is his very own creation that could be your complete meal. Peppers are stuffed with... - 80.1799
The Greek Cook:peas
Cooking peas can be easy to make it delicious with other vegetables and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook appetizing pea delight with potatoes, onions and seasonings. Great when had alongside feta cheese! - 80.0804
The Greek Cook:gemista (stuffed Vegetables)
Vegetables offer immense health values besides being colorful when presented. Here is a recipe to cook Gemista or Stuffed Vegetables with tomatoes, bell peppers and aubergines filled with beef mixture. Fulfilling to the core! - 79.94
Eggplants are hard to resist, especially when they are in season. And this dish gives you the best way to relish the yields. Stuffed eggplant packed with a rich filling made from beef and tomatoes and topped with a cheesy sauce lends this dish much of its... - 79.1926
The Greek Cook:spetsofai
Traditional dishes from Greek cuisine are many using varied meats, vegetables, flavors and seasonings. Check out the recipe to make Spetsofai a traditional country dish from Greece made using vegetables, sausage and seasonings. Good meat fare to go with... - 78.8589
The Greek Cook:pastitsio
Pasta dishes with meats in Greek style are great mains and full of flavor and texture. Here is a recipe to make Pastitsio - Greek baked pasta dish including ground beef, penne rigate and cheese. Just right for a cheesy meal! - 78.8127
Beans are nutritious, no doubt and can be enjoyed with their health values restored to the maximum extend when cooked in the oven. Check out this video showing how to bake cooked beans in the oven with seasonings. Great when had with feta cheese! - 78.7259
Grilled Kefta Kabobs
1. In a bowl combine the ground meat with salad dressing and Greek seasoning, use your hand to mix the meat with the seasoning.
2. Once done place the meat in a bag and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Peel, deseeded and dice the... - 78.2222
Greek Style Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes
Greek cuisine also includes economical food ideas or recipes that easily meet the day to day needs. Here is one such popular recipe called Strapatsada made using tomatoes, eggs and some simple seasonings. Good to accompany bread or fries. - 77.244
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 76.0157
Lamb And Beef Keftedes
Nikko is preparing lamb and beef keftedes with a little twist. The feta cheese and mint gives a little different taste to the keftedes. If you have ever made meatballs then this recipe is going to be a very easy for you. If you have never made them still you... - 74.9225
Greek Chicken With Potatoes
Greek Chicken and Potatoes is a fabulous French dish. Chef is showing the simplest way of making it so even a novice cook can prepare it and outcome will always be delicious. Chicken and potatoes drizzled with lemon juice and then baked with the pieces of... - 73.1494
Greek Cuisine - Part 2: Continued
The Greek food safari continues in this part of the video. Watch the chef complete the Greek menu and get ready to serve it tour family. - 72.7212
The Greek Cook:brownies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Add water to a medium sized pan and bring to a boil.
3) Put a smaller bowl on top of the boiling water, in the pan, and add the chocolate pieces. Let them melt (takes about 5 minutes).
4)... - 70.8349
Greek Zucchini And Potato Bake
A video showing how to get this Greek dish done. A video with no directional audio! If there is a text beneath the video indicating the ingredients used then useful! A video using a solar heater, so watch for more! - 61.2009
Greek Christmas Cookies
These Greek Christmas Cookies are a pleasure to eat as well as to look at ! Try these delicious almond and cherry balls for Christmas as an evening party snack or for dessert and your guests will go crazy over them ! Do tell me if you share my passion for... - 49.0056
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 48.8887
Greek Zucchini Casserole
Heat water or broth in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, mint, parsley,... - 48.4204
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style
Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style makes a great main dish. The blend of flavors in this recipe is quite unique. Stuffed Eggplants Greek Style is an easy to make dish and can add a lot of variation to your meal spread. This recipe is something you should not miss. - 48.3145
Greek Recipes By Category