- » Gravy Bread
Gravy Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gravy bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gravy bread recipes.
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 42.3383
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread And Kale Stuffing And Paprika Pan Gravy
Make the stuffing: In a large skillet cook the onions and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the kale in batches, stirring until each batch is wilted, and cook the... - 40.0554
You May Also Like!
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. Dip chops in a mixture of egg and water, coating both sides. Mix crumbs, salt, and paprika. Dip egg-coated chops in this mixture, coating both sides well.
2. Brown chops slowly in oil, cooking about 15 minutes. Reduce heat; add 1/4 cup beer. Cover and... - 33.2876
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. In a shallow large bowl, lightly beat the egg with the water.
2. On a large plate, season the crumbs with salt and paprika.
3. To bread the chops, first dip each in egg turning to coat both sides and let the excess drip pan in the dish.
4.... - 45.1189
Breaded Veal Cutlets With Sour Cream Gravy
Cut veal into 6 serving-size pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dip veal into bread crumbs, then into eggs mixed with water, and back again into bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer cutlets to 13x9x2-inch baking... - 40.6388
Cottage Spoon Bread
Scald milk in a medium-size saucepan.
Add cornmeal and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Mix in salt and sugar.
Blend a small amount of hot cornmeal mixture into beaten egg yolks, then return egg yolks to saucepan, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in butter... - 39.9462
Open Faced Sandwiches With Gravy
Combine gravy mix and water in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened; stir twice.
Arrange turkey in four piles (to fit bread) in 8-inch square dish.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or... - 27.8474
Veal Steak With Mushroom Gravy
The veal steak with mushroom gravy is a filling and flavorful preparation of veal steak breaded with crumbs. Coated with egg and breadcrumbs, the veal steak strips are browned and cooked with mushroom soup and seasoned to taste. it can be served over rice or... - 34.0724
Stuffed Pork Chops With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Have the butcher cut pockets in the pork chops. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the drippings, add the onion and saute until transparent. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring often, about two minutes. Add the bread crumbs, parsley... - 34.8261
1) In a saucepan, melt the shortening and add the flour and stir it until it’s brown
2) To this, toss in the diced giblets, salt, pepper and water and boil
3) Simmer in low heat until it turns thick
4) Serve this gravy as an accompaniment to... - 33.1903
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches has a fine taste. The meat and sauce gives the Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches a rousing taste. Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 32.8443