- » Grated Vegetable Meatloaf
Grated Vegetable Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grated vegetable meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grated vegetable meatloaf recipes.
Combine potatoes and carrots in large bowl.
Add beef and mix together well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
Press mixture into cups of muffin ring.
Microwave 5 minutes uncovered. - 32.0075
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In small skillet, heat oil; add onion, green bell pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. In medium bowl, combine cooked vegetables and remaining... - 35.6347
Meatloaf On Potato Bed
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them in slices. Layer them in a greased pan or ovenproof dish with salt, pepper, and garlic salt between the layers.
2. Pour on the cream.
3. Work the ground beef with seasonings, parsley, egg and yolk, cream, and water.
4. Shape... - 34.3491
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
French Onion Meatloaf
1. Combine meat, zucchini, carrot, breadcrumbs, eggs, soup mix and sour cream.
Trim rind from bacon. Place rasher at each end and in the centre of a greased loaf dish and fill between rashers with mushroom slices, overlapping each slice. Cover with a layer of... - 33.7796
Turkey Meatloaf Goods
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9 1/2 x5 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick pan.
Place bread in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process into fine crumbs.
In a shallow bowl,... - 44.3327
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.0188
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 32.3214
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1. Saute onion, celery and carrot lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size frying pan; add bouillon cube and water, stirring until cube dissolves; cover; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Combine ground ham, cooked vegetables and liquid, eggs, thyme, pepper and lemon... - 34.7019
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size frying pan, heat butter or margarine and sauté onion, celery, and carrot lightly in it.
3) Stir in bouillon cube and water until cube dissolves and simmer the mixture, covered... - 41.7493
Beef Vegetable Loaf
Combine first 12 ingredients, mixing well.
Shape mixture into a 9 inch loaf; place on rack of a lightly greased broiler pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Combine catsup and water; pour over meat loaf, and bake an additional 15 minutes. - 33.9148
Deep Green Vegetable Terrine
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly butter a 6 x 4 X 4-inch baking pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Remove the stems from the spinach and chard.
Wash the leaves thoroughly, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
Melt the butter in a large skillet, add the onion, and... - 40.2279
1.In a bowl, put spinach and add hot boiling water to it.
2.Drain the water sfter a minute.
3.Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 (170 degrees)
4.In a saucepan, put milk along with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and blade of mace.
5.Heat until... - 48.9382
Vegetable Meat Loaf
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the bread crumbs, onion, parsley, soup, beef, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper together.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into an oval loaf.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place the loaf and make a little... - 44.0351
Pork Loaf With Pine Nuts
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into loaf.
– Place in a loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. - 32.8252
Health Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Crease a glass loaf pan about 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 X 2 1/2 inches.
Combine all ingredients except Mushroom Sauce and pack in pan.
Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes.
Uncover and continue baking 20 minutes longer or until the top is well... - 34.5775
Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms
This Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms tastes amazing ! Try this mushroom and chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and sauced with mayonnaise. Tell me if you like this Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms. - 38.9094
Easy Meat Loaf
The Easy Meat Loaf story is a happy and interesting one! As the name suggests this Easy Meat Loaf was particularly easy, quick and tasty. Not a bad idea at all when you have little time and at the same time want to try out something great! - 26.9275
One Apiece Meat Loaves
1. Peel cucumber. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half. Using spoon, scoop out seeds from each cucumber half. Coarsely shred enough cucumber to make 1 cup. Slice any remaining cucumber to use as garnish.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine shredded cucumber, ground... - 28.3849
Four Star Cheddar Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except sliced cheese.
Pack into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees about 1 1/2 hours.
Let stand five min.
If desired, remove to shallow pan and place cheese star cutouts on top.
Return to 400 degree oven for a few minutes until... - 38.951
Monique's Meat Loaf
Monique's Meat Loaf is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Monique's Meat Loaf; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 32.8348
Easy Meat Loaf
This Easy Meat Loaf is so very convenient to make. This bread enriched with beef , vegetables, herbs and spices is truly satiating. Try this Easy Meat Loaf and let me know if you like it. - 36.8458
Meat Loaf With Spinach & Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, savory herb with garlic soup mix, bread crumbs and eggs.
Place between two 10x12-inch sheets of waxed paper.
Using hands or rolling pin, press into 10 x 10-inch square.
Remove top sheet... - 39.2736
Summertime Meat Loaf
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Heat over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and scrape into oiled loaf pan.
Chill until set.
Unmold and garnish with thin slices of dill pickle. - 33.1662
This Veal Loaf tastes amazing ! Try this meat and vegetable bake for your next meal with some irresistible savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Veal Loaf are always welcome ! - 47.0067
Monique's Meat Loaf
1.Take a bowl, put meat mixture, vegetable soup, egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cheddar cheese in it and stir well.
2.Transfer the mixture to 9x 5 inch loaf pan and secure it using a plastic wrap.
3.Cook the ingredients for 20 minutes at MEDIUM... - 34.2288
Pepper Meat Loaf
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetables and garlic; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat. Stir in lemon rind and Worcestershire sauce; continue cooking 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180... - 32.6328
Duchess Veal Loaf
Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients for veal... - 38.0362
Skillet Veal Loaf Firenze
Have meat dealer grind veal and ham together three times.
Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, and lemon peel to beaten eggs; blend well.
Lightly mix in meat.
Turn onto waxed paper or aluminum foil and gently shape into a large patty.
Coat with flour; set aside.
Add... - 40.5917
Duchess Veal Loaf
To Prepare Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients... - 35.7085
Parisian Meat Loaf
1. Combine veal, pork, bread crumbs, carrot, onion, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of salt in a large bowl; mix lightly until blended. Set aside for Step 4.
2. Sift 2 cups of the flour and remaining 1 teaspoon salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with... - 44.5718
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook sliced potatoes in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
In saucepan, combine soups, sour cream and dehydrated onion, mixing well and until thoroughly heated.
In large casserole, layer potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and... - 32.7763
Rolled Beef Swirls
How to Microwave Rolled Beef Swirls Mix meatloaf ingredients in large bowl.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, green onion, celery, parsley and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in... - 44.1292
Nova Scotian Cauliflower
Nova Scotian cauliflower is a nice dish which can be well enjoyed by a young family anytime. Serve it with meatloaf and it makes a hearty meal. Good for nice relaxed lunches or dinners. - 51.4485
Macaroni Casserole With Eggplant
Wash eggplant; dice into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and quarter tomatoes.
Heat 5 tablespoons oil in large skillet.
Saute eggplant, tomatoes, and garlic 5 minutes; sitr occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, allspice, wine, and tomato paste;... - 44.6806