- » Grated Vegetable Meatloaf
Grated Vegetable Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grated vegetable meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grated vegetable meatloaf recipes.
Combine potatoes and carrots in large bowl.
Add beef and mix together well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
Press mixture into cups of muffin ring.
Microwave 5 minutes uncovered. - 30.0115
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In small skillet, heat oil; add onion, green bell pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. In medium bowl, combine cooked vegetables and remaining... - 34.5908
Meatloaf On Potato Bed
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them in slices. Layer them in a greased pan or ovenproof dish with salt, pepper, and garlic salt between the layers.
2. Pour on the cream.
3. Work the ground beef with seasonings, parsley, egg and yolk, cream, and water.
4. Shape... - 32.2967
Turkey Meatloaf Goods
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9 1/2 x5 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick pan.
Place bread in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process into fine crumbs.
In a shallow bowl,... - 42.3987
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.1349
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 30.847
Beef Vegetable Loaf
Combine first 12 ingredients, mixing well.
Shape mixture into a 9 inch loaf; place on rack of a lightly greased broiler pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Combine catsup and water; pour over meat loaf, and bake an additional 15 minutes. - 32.5752
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook sliced potatoes in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
In saucepan, combine soups, sour cream and dehydrated onion, mixing well and until thoroughly heated.
In large casserole, layer potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and... - 30.3009
Macaroni Casserole With Eggplant
Wash eggplant; dice into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and quarter tomatoes.
Heat 5 tablespoons oil in large skillet.
Saute eggplant, tomatoes, and garlic 5 minutes; sitr occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, allspice, wine, and tomato paste;... - 43.6346
Rolled Beef Swirls
How to Microwave Rolled Beef Swirls Mix meatloaf ingredients in large bowl.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, green onion, celery, parsley and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in... - 45.3451
Nova Scotian Cauliflower
Nova Scotian cauliflower is a nice dish which can be well enjoyed by a young family anytime. Serve it with meatloaf and it makes a hearty meal. Good for nice relaxed lunches or dinners. - 51.1892
Parisian Meat Loaf
1. Combine veal, pork, bread crumbs, carrot, onion, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of salt in a large bowl; mix lightly until blended. Set aside for Step 4.
2. Sift 2 cups of the flour and remaining 1 teaspoon salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with... - 42.3206