- » Grated Potato Quiche
Grated Potato Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grated potato quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grated potato quiche recipes.
Crustless Leek And Potato Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie pan and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, potato, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the waterand simmer,... - 41.59
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.1066
Smoked Salmon And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Roll the pastry out and use it to line a deep, 25cm flan tin; prick the base with fork and line with parchment paper and baking beans
3. Bake blind for twenty minutes or more; remove the paper... - 44.9206
Chicken And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle cheese in pie shell and evenly distribute the chicken over it.
3. Combine soup and milk until thoroughly mixed.
4. Stir in eggs and pour into pie shell. The eggs will make the quiche firm and... - 39.4972
A nice potato quiche recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. The goodness of ingredients used, make potato quiche a great treat. Trust me when I say, you have to try out this all time favorite French... - 46.9226
Quiche With Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
Combine spinach and cheese and place in bottom of pie shell.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Combine with egg mixture and pour over spinach in shell.
Bake in preheated oven... - 36.4223
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 38.9234
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.6528
1) Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl.
2) Rub in the butter till mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3) Gradually add the water to bind and knead to a dough.
4) Roll out and use to line a greased 8 inch pie or quiche pan.
5) Leave to stand... - 40.7995
Quiche Lorraine With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven at 375°F.
2) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
3) In the pie pan, add cheese and bacon.
4) Make a smooth sauce by beating together the eggs, cream, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, and mustard powder and spread out into an even... - 40.9749
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, then rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a stiff dough with the beaten egg mixture.
Knead the dough very lightly on a floured surface until smooth.
Roll out the... - 37.6777
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Sweet Potato Pudding
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Pour into a greased, 9-inch, deep-dish pieplate or quiche dish.
Place steaming rack in wok, fill wok with water to about 1 inch below rack.
Heat water to boiling, set pudding on steaming rack.
Cover wok, and reduce heat,... - 31.9808
Vanessa Binns' Bacon Wrapped Potato Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In lightly salted water, simmer the sliced potatoes for about 5 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3) Grease a 23 cm. quiche dish and line it with the bacon. Allow the rashers to overhang the... - 33.5937
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Bake potatoes in the center of the oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until very tender.
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan, and parsley and mix together well.
Sprinkle mixture over bottom and sides of... - 39.1479
Eggplant Pie is an all time favorite main dish. It is easy to make and has a delicious blend of flavors. Eggplant Pie uses a variety of cheese which makes it an absolute delight for the cheese lovers. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback. - 49.624
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.3615
Generously butter a 10-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on bottom and up the sides of the dish.
Shake out excess crumbs; set dish aside.
Combine potatoes, onion, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, butter, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper... - 46.2555
1. Peel and quarter and finely slice onions.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
3. Grease a shallow 8 inch pie dish or quiche mold with oil or butter.
4. Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers to resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
5. In... - 46.4135