- » Grated Coconut
Grated Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grated coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grated coconut recipes.
Meen Peera Pattichathu Fish With Grated Coconut
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Crush coconut, onions, ginger, chillies and garlic under a grinding stone. Add the turmeric powder.
3. Mix in the raw fish with the crushed ingredients, curry leaves and salt to taste.
4. Put the mixture in a pan or an... - 40.1575
Green Beans, Peas & Corn With Coconut (grated)
A delicious accompaniment to almost any Indian meal, this Kerala classic can be prepared with French beans, stringless beans, the oriental asparagus bean known as lobhia. Use coconut oil, if you wish, to be authentic. - 35.9755
Creme Brulee With Grated Coconut
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a saucepan, boil milk, vanilla extract and grated coconut.
– In a mixer bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and cornstarch 2 minutes.
– Stir boiled milk into egg mixture.
– Pour into casserole and boil 30... - 31.5158
Khaman Pattice ( Potato Balls Stuffed With Freshly Grated Coconut )
1. Mash the potatoes with a little fine salt, make into a round ball and set aside.
2. Grind the ginger, green chillies and black pepper and place in a bowl. Add the grated coconut, coriander, raisins, charoli and the lime juice and sugar. Mix well. Add salt... - 28.2626
You May Also Like!
Combine in a microwave-safe bowl all the ingredients.
Microwave 3 minutes at MEDIUM.
Let cool, then strain through a fine sieve, pressing hard on the coconut.
Use as part of the liquid demanded by the recipe. - 21.7661
Snowballs is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Snowballs; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 19.5902
Spicy Meat In Fried Coconut
Cook coconut in skillet over low heat until brown, stirring constantly.
Remove and reserve brown meat in oil in skillet; add onion and garlic.
Cook until onion is tender; add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, adding additional water if... - 36.7499
Coconut Angel Food Cake Trifle
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the egg yolks and flour in a heavy saucepan and beat until smooth; beat in the salt.
Place over low heat.
Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until custard just coats a metal spoon.
Stir the gelatin... - 44.4271
Coconut Royal Pudding
Coconut Royal Pudding brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Coconut Royal Pudding for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 37.2002
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, gradually adding salt and sugar. By hand, blend in coconut. Gradually fold in cocoa.
3. Drop large tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
4.... - 24.8335
Grated Raw Mango Chutney
Grind the coconut and green chillies very smooth and soft and set aside.
Place 4 teaspoons peanut oil in a small karahi and fry the curry leaves, ginger and mustard seeds till crisp.
Place the grated mango, chopped onions, coriander, ground coconut and green... - 28.5949
1. Peel and separate oranges or grapefruit into segments. Core unpeeled apples and slice into wedges.
2. Alternate citrus fruit and apple wedges on lettuce leaf to form a pinwheel. HINT: Apples and oranges could be sliced crosswise in thin circles and... - 21.2363
Duckling A La Gourmet
Prick skin of duckling with a fork.
Place, skin side up, on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 400Â°F 1 hour.
Remove excess fat from pan as it collects.
Brush duckling with the beaten egg.
Coat with a mixture of the coconut, flour, salt, and... - 30.2149