- » Grapefruit Salad
Grapefruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit salad recipes.
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 125.442
1)Cut grapefruit in half and scoop out pulp, discarding membranes and seeds.
2)Reserve shells, pulp, and juice.
3)Further dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir it in grapefruit pulp and juice. 4)Must procure four cups of gelatin mixture.
5) Pour... - 47.4451
Grapefruit Combo Salad
1) Mix together the first 6 ingredients and keep aside.
2) Make a mixture of sugar, orange juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Use a wire whisk to mix them lightly.
3) Spoon the juice mixture over fruit, tossing gently.
4) Chill covered... - 47.376
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Blend well with rotary beater.
Pour into refrigera tor tray.
Quick chill in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm 1 inch from edge.
Turn mixture into bowl; whip until... - 42.2916
Grapefruit Ginger Salad
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
Drain the syrup from the grapefruit and add enough water to make 1 1/4 cups of liquid.
Add 1/2 cup of this liquid to the gelatin saucepan and dissolve over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 41.3334
Grapefruit Wedge Salad
Cut grapefruit in halves.
Remove pulp from rind so that rind remains intact.
Cut enough segments to fill one cup.
Squeeze enough juice for 1 cup.
Drain juice from apricots; reserve.
Add grapefruit juice to apricot juice, which will be two cups total.
Heat... - 41.0748
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The grapefruit salad is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 40.6216
Cut grapefruit in half; scoop out pulp, discarding membranes and seeds.
Reserve shells, pulp, and juice.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in grapefruit pulp and juice; add enough water to gelatin mixture to measure 4 cups.
Pour mixture into grapefruit... - 39.8051
Congealed Grapefruit Salad
1)Use cold water to soften gelatin and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2)Drain the grapefuit,and reserve juice by adding water to juice so that it measures two cups.
3)In a saucepan mix liquid and sugar and let it boil.
4)Remove the mixture from heat and... - 39.6331
Crab And Grapefruit Salad With Avocado Mayonnaise
Peel avocado and mash with a fork.
Mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Line chilled salad plates with the shredded lettuce.
Arrange grapefruit sections and crab legs over lettuce.
Spoon some of the dressing on top of each salad; pass remaining... - 39.1064
Arrange part of grapefruit sections and pimento in a design in the bottom of a 9-inch ring mold.
Dissolve jelly powder in hot water, add ice water and lemon juice and spoon a little of this mixture carefully into the mold.
Add just enough to anchor the... - 37.5964
Persimmon Grapefruit And Pomegranate Salad
Begin at blossom end and work toward the stem so that the fruit may retain its shape.
Cut into sections the size of grapefruit segments.
Cut pomegranate into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Place salad greens in... - 36.6945
Grape And Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash and halve the grapes, remove the pips.
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour... - 35.8583
Crab And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) On one side of a small plate, place the lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, add the crab, oil, lemon juice, celery and black grapes and season with salt and pepper; blend well.
3) Place the mixture opposite the lettuce leaves on the plate; lastly... - 35.0897
Grapefruit And Prune Salad
1. Peel grapefruit; remove sections and discard membranes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss grapefruit and prunes with Vinaigrette Dressing.
3. In a salad bowl, serve salad on a bed of lettuce. - 33.5521
Congealed Grapefruit Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain grapefruit, reserving juice; add enough water to juice to measure 2 cups.
Combine liquid and sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in... - 32.9097
Grapefruit And Gorgonzola Salad
Peel the grapefruit down to the flesh, removing not only the peel but also the outer membrane.
Use a fruit knife or grapefruit knife to remove the sections from the rest of the encasing membrane, letting the sections fall into a strainer.
Remove any... - 32.3708
Piquant Grapefruit Salad
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The piquant grapefruit salad is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 31.6116
Tossed Grapefruit Salad
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This tossed grapefruit salad is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 31.0023
Grapefruit Salad With Orange
1. Bring 150 ml / 5 fl oz / 2/3 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan, add the sugar and simmer until dissolved. Leave to cool, then add the Campari and lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Cut the peel from the grapefruit and oranges with a... - 30.7252
Seacoast Grapefruit Salad
Carefully cut out grapefruit sections, and remove all white membrane from shell.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to grapefruit sections.
Line grapefruit shells with lettuce.
Spoon grapefruit mixture back into shells - 29.3576
Artichoke Grapefruit Salad
Make a nest of lettuce and endive.
Place artichoke hearts, onion rings and grapefruit sections on nest.
Season with dressing. - 25.3628
Grapefruit Sole Salad
Arrange lettuce in bottom of a salad bowl.
Place cooked fish, grapefruit sections, and celery atop.
Drizzle the Tomato Salad Dressing over all. - 24.3885
Prick cranberries with sharp fork.
Combine with remaining ingredients, except lettuce.
Marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight, drain. - 23.4783
Grapefruit Pineapple Salad
Soak gelatin in cold water, add boiling water, sugar, and fruits.
Molded in a fancy mold, this makes a splendid salad to serve with baked ham or turkey. - 23.1546
Bibb And Grapefruit Salad
1. Line serving platter with lettuce; decoratively arrange grapefruit over lettuce and sprinkle with scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together reserved grapefruit juice, cilantro, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper. Pour over salad. - 22.8906
Drain grapefruit; mix 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice with cream, salt, and mustard.
Pour over cabbage; toss lightly.
Add grapefruit sections; mix in lightly. - 21.0527
This fast and simple dish is under $10 and under 10 minutes of preparation time. It can be served as a light lunch or as an appetizer. Enjoy! - 0
Grapefruit Salad Recipes By Category