- » Grapefruit Punch With Ginger
Grapefruit Punch With Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit punch with ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit punch with ginger recipes.
Grapefruit Punch With Ginger
Several hours or the night before serving, freeze half of the grapefruit soda into cubes; recap soda.
Pour the boiling water over the tea leaves; steep 5 minutes.
Strain; stir in the 2 tablespoons sugar; cover and chill thoroughly.
To make punch, pour orange... - 28.4214
You May Also Like!
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
1.Use... - 27.5075
Spiced Rum Punch
Combine grapefruit juice, spiced rum, sugar and grenadine, chill.
Add ginger ale, stirring well.
Serve over crushed ice, and garnish with lime wedges and cherries, if desired. - 26.8561
Pink Rhubarb Punch
Pink Rhubarb Punch! Searching for a unique and tasty non alcoholic punch to serve for your party? Then Pink Rhubarb Punch is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitely become a favorite overnight! - 38.5779
In punch bowl combine juice and vodka.
Slowly pour in ginger ale; stir gently.
Add ice cubes or ice ring. - 21.6036
Combine orange-and-grapefruit juice and lemon juice.
At serving time, add ginger ale. - 24.628
Sunshine Citrus Punch
Combine the sugar and water in a 1 quart saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 5 minutes.
Chill, covered, until cool.
Combine the sugar syrup, orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice and lemon juice in a 6 quart container.
Stir in... - 33.5763
1. Take a punch bowl, add pineapple juice, orange/grapefruit juice and ginger ale. Mix in lime sherbet and stir well.
2. Transfer to tall serving glasses and serve with a wedge of orange. - 30.9522
Mock Champagne Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add sugar and water. Stir well over nedium flame, till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Let the mixture boil for about 10 minutes.
3) Allow it to cool down.
4) Once the mixture has cooled down, add in the sugar syrup,... - 41.2628
Mix all ingredients in desired container, and chill before serving. - 25.0018
In a punch bowl, stir together juices and ginger ale.
Scoop sherbet into punch bowl.
Serve immediately. - 29.0113