- » Grapefruit Preserves
Grapefruit Preserves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit preserves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit preserves recipes.
Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
1. Peel and save the rinds from the grapefruit. Remove and discard the white pith from inside the rinds and around the fruit. Cut the rinds into thin julienne strips. Section the fruit, discarding the membranes and reserving all the juice. (You should have... - 24.7654
Grapefruit Orange Marmalade
Cut the fruits in half and discard the seeds.
Cut in thin slices, then cover with cold water and let stand for about 12 hours.
Cook over low heat to boiling point.
Turn the heat to high and boil until the peel is tender.
Add the sugar and boil until the... - 30.3835
Peel the grapefruit and cut in quarters.
Remove the seed.
Grind the grapefruit through a food chopper.
Measure the pulp.
Add 3 cups water to each cup pulp and mix.
Let stand overnight.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until the pulp is tender.
Drain, reserving... - 27.423
Gingered Orange And Grapefruit
1. Using a sharp knife, cut off rind and pith from the grapefruit and oranges; cut out the segments from between the membrane. Cut each segment in half.
2. Place these in a serving bowl with the ginger.
3. Sprinkle over the sugar and leave in a cold place.
4.... - 28.3514
Chilled Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
1.In a bowl, pour the orange and grapefruit pulp, mix it thoroughly together
2.Sprinkle little sugar to the pulp mixture, also add a little lemon or grape juice
3.Pour into glasses, and chill them in the refrigerator
4.Once chilled completely, remove... - 33.2706
1) Take a bowl and cut the grapefruit into sections preserving its juice.
2) Water the juice to make it ¾ cups in quantity.
3) Keep it aside.
4) Add sugar and gelatin to boiling water in order to dissolve them.
5) Add the lemon and grapefruit juice to... - 47.7474
Home Made Grapefruit Marmalade
Wash the fruit, cut in half and' squeeze out the juice.
Remove some of the pith if it is thick, cut it up coarsely and put it with the pips in a muslin bag.
Slice the peel finely.
Put all the fruit and juice into a bowl, cover with the water and leave... - 24.5539
Old Colonial Salad Dressing
1) Combine all the ingredients in a covered container, then shake well until blended.
2) Serve immediately with the grapefruit sections or mixed greens. - 26.6558
1. Wrap a large casserole with plastic wrap. Place salmon over the bowl.
2. Cover the salmon with salt, dill seeds and dill. Add in the lemon zest, grape fruit zest and orange zest. Top with orange, lemon and grapefruits. Cover the salmon with another... - 84.6292
Soak the apricots in water to cover overnight.
Peel the oranges and grapefruit and remove the white rind.
Cut the apricots, oranges and grapefruit in pieces and add the lemon juice and pineapple.
Measure the combined fruits and add an equal amount of... - 27.7967
Four Citrus Marmalade
1) Rinse the fruit in water.
2) Skin grapefruit and lemons and remove pith.
3) Cut pulp and peels into slivers or juliennes.
4) Cut the kumquats.
5) Half the oranges, squeeze out the juice and then slice the peel into sticks.
6) In a... - 36.0629
Citrus Fruit Marinade
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Let meat or fish marinate for 1 to 24 hours. - 23.2027
Seven Fruit Marmalade
Cut the first 5 fruits in half and remove the seeds, then force through a grinder.
Measure the fruits.
Add 2 cups water to each cup fruit.
Let stand overnight, then cook until tender.
Add the crushed pineapple and cherries.
Add 7/8 cup sugar for each cup... - 32.1837
1. Wash whole fruits and without peeling, thinly slice them.
2. Remove seeds and cores.
3. Measure sliced fruit in cups and keep in a large bowl; for every cup of fruit, add 3 cups of cold water and let stand for 24 hours.
4. Next... - 35.2066
Roast Crown Of Pork Florida Style
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Protect ends of rib bones with small pieces of aluminum foil.
Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
Place in the oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to moderate (350°F.).
Roast for 40 minutes a pound to an... - 40.4068
Avocado Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1 Peel avocados, halve, and remove pits. Dip avocados into an ascorbic-acid solution such as used for preserving fruits. Or sprinkle with fresh lemon or lime juice.
2 Peel oranges or grapefruit and onion. Cut oranges and onion into thin slices. For... - 27.4136
1) In a saucepan boil water and scald peaches for 1 minute to loosen the skin.
2) Drain out the peaches. Peel off, halve the peaches, and remove pits.
3) Baste with lemon juice.
4) Using a grapefruit spoon or melon scoop, scoop out half of the pulp... - 45.1032
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 43.4957
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 33.7576
Sweet Five Fruit Marmalade
Wash and skin orange, grapefruit and lemon and shred the peel finely.
Cut this fruit coarsely.
Put the pips and coarse tissue in a basin with 1/2 pt water.
Place the peel and cut citrus fruit in a howl with 2 1/2 pt water.
Soak for 24 hr.
Strain the pips and... - 27.4826
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 36.7012
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 43.0136
Easy Quince Jelly
Wash quince thoroughly in warm water to remove dirt and waxy coating.
Quarter and remove seeds and imperfections.
Slice seeded quince.
Add 3 3/4 quarts water and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, or until nearly soft.
Drain juice off into a cloth covered... - 32.5899
1. Using a paring knife, score the fruit and soak in boiling waster. Drain the fruit in a colander.
2. Peel the fruit and free the rind of the pith.
3. Finely shred the peel and roughly chop the fruit.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/... - 46.1213