- » Grapefruit Orange
Grapefruit Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit orange recipes.
Orange And Grapefruit Bowl
1) Peel the oranges and grapefruits, cut and remove the individual sections from the membranes.
2) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all the dressing ingredients together and shake well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the oranges and grapefruits,... - 40.1684
Orange And Grapefruit Cups
Halve the grapefruit, loosen the segments with a serrated grapefruit knife and place in a bowl.
Scrape out the grapefruit shells to remove all the membrane, then set aside.
Add any residual juice to the segments.
Remove the orange segments in the same way,... - 29.8181
Gingered Orange And Grapefruit
1. Using a sharp knife, cut off rind and pith from the grapefruit and oranges; cut out the segments from between the membrane. Cut each segment in half.
2. Place these in a serving bowl with the ginger.
3. Sprinkle over the sugar and leave in a cold place.
4.... - 27.8119
You May Also Like!
Minted Grapefruit With Orange
This refreshingly delicious minted grapefruit with orange is flavored with a dash of peppermint oil. A truly versatile drink to cool down your mind and body! - 28.915
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
Prepare to be intoxicated by this delicious Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail. Its a great drink to start a dinner with and your guests will love it! Try making the Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail for yourself! - 29.9431
Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1) Thoroughly wash chicory, drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Tear into bite size pieces.
3) Remove the peel of grapefruit and orange along with the white membrane.
4) Separate the sections for each fruit.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.1833
Sunrise Orange Grapefruit Juice
1) Halve oranges and grapefruits.
2) Squeeze oranges and grapefruits using a hand juicer.
3) In a small pitcher mix both juices together.
4) Serve in small (4-ounce) juice glasses. - 31.9311
Avocado Pink Grapefruit And Orange Salad
Arrange the slices of avocado, grapefruit, and orange alternately on individual plates.
Tuck watercress leaves on each.
Sprinkle with mint if you like.
Pass the cruets of oil and vinegar. - 27.4889
Grilled Oranges And Grapefruit
Arrange grapefruit and orange sections evenly on one half of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Combine water, brown sugar, and margarine; brush fruit evenly with brown sugar mixture.
Sprinkle with pecans.
Fold foil over fruit; crimp edges to... - 35.0572
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.0436
Chilled Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
1.In a bowl, pour the orange and grapefruit pulp, mix it thoroughly together
2.Sprinkle little sugar to the pulp mixture, also add a little lemon or grape juice
3.Pour into glasses, and chill them in the refrigerator
4.Once chilled completely, remove... - 35.3885
Candied Grapefruit Or Orange Peel
Cover peel with cold water.
Bring to boil and cook until tender, pouring off water and adding fresh cold water several times.
With spoon remove white inner portion of peel.
With scissors or sharp knife cut peel into thin strips.
Make syrup by heating 2... - 34.8277
Candied Grapefruit And Orange Peel
1) Using a sharp knife, remove peel from grapefruit or oranges and cut them into quarters.
2) In 6-quart, heavy saucepan, place peel and 2 quarts water.
3) Let the mixture boils; lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 30 to 40... - 36.7627
Grapefruit Orange Recipes By Category