- » Grapefruit Orange
Grapefruit Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit orange recipes.
Candied Grapefruit Or Orange Peel
Cover peel with cold water.
Bring to boil and cook until tender, pouring off water and adding fresh cold water several times.
With spoon remove white inner portion of peel.
With scissors or sharp knife cut peel into thin strips.
Make syrup by heating 2... - 35.3794
Candied Grapefruit And Orange Peel
1) Using a sharp knife, remove peel from grapefruit or oranges and cut them into quarters.
2) In 6-quart, heavy saucepan, place peel and 2 quarts water.
3) Let the mixture boils; lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 30 to 40... - 34.6579
Grapefruit Orange Palette
With a sharp knife, remove peel and all pith (white portion) from grapefruit.
Cut between membranes to separate sections.
With a sharp knife, remove peel and all pith from oranges.
Slice each orange into 5 slices crosswise and then cut each slice... - 32.1345
Minted Grapefruit With Orange
This refreshingly delicious minted grapefruit with orange is flavored with a dash of peppermint oil. A truly versatile drink to cool down your mind and body! - 27.0711
You May Also Like!
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
Prepare to be intoxicated by this delicious Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail. Its a great drink to start a dinner with and your guests will love it! Try making the Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail for yourself! - 28.398
Orange And Grapefruit Cups
Halve the grapefruit, loosen the segments with a serrated grapefruit knife and place in a bowl.
Scrape out the grapefruit shells to remove all the membrane, then set aside.
Add any residual juice to the segments.
Remove the orange segments in the same way,... - 27.411
Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1) Thoroughly wash chicory, drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Tear into bite size pieces.
3) Remove the peel of grapefruit and orange along with the white membrane.
4) Separate the sections for each fruit.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.271
Orange And Grapefruit Bowl
1) Peel the oranges and grapefruits, cut and remove the individual sections from the membranes.
2) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all the dressing ingredients together and shake well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the oranges and grapefruits,... - 40.6345
Gingered Orange And Grapefruit
1. Using a sharp knife, cut off rind and pith from the grapefruit and oranges; cut out the segments from between the membrane. Cut each segment in half.
2. Place these in a serving bowl with the ginger.
3. Sprinkle over the sugar and leave in a cold place.
4.... - 28.3514
Avocado Pink Grapefruit And Orange Salad
Arrange the slices of avocado, grapefruit, and orange alternately on individual plates.
Tuck watercress leaves on each.
Sprinkle with mint if you like.
Pass the cruets of oil and vinegar. - 25.8312
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.5754
Chilled Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
1.In a bowl, pour the orange and grapefruit pulp, mix it thoroughly together
2.Sprinkle little sugar to the pulp mixture, also add a little lemon or grape juice
3.Pour into glasses, and chill them in the refrigerator
4.Once chilled completely, remove... - 33.2706
Sunrise Orange Grapefruit Juice
1) Halve oranges and grapefruits.
2) Squeeze oranges and grapefruits using a hand juicer.
3) In a small pitcher mix both juices together.
4) Serve in small (4-ounce) juice glasses. - 31.5595
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail.
1.Start by cutting the grapefruit in half, carefully remove the pulp and make sure to leave the inner white skin as lining
2.In a bowl, pour cold water and the place the shells in it
3.Now mix the grapefruit pulp with the strawberries... - 31.9887