- » Grapefruit Juice Cocktail
Grapefruit Juice Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit juice cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit juice cocktail recipes.
Grapefruit Juice And Mint Cocktail
Combine first four ingredients.
Just before serving, add ginger ale; then pour over 1/4 teasp of the chopped mint arranged in each of 6 cocktail glasses. - 25.2167
You May Also Like!
Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail
Prepare to be intoxicated by this delicious Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail. Its a great drink to start a dinner with and your guests will love it! Try making the Grapefruit And Orange Cocktail for yourself! - 28.398
Combine brandy, gin, rum and grapefruit juice.
Serve cold in cocktail glass or over ice.
Serves 4 to 6. - 27.3866
Grapefruit Greyhound Cocktail
Its always nice to have some good cocktail recipes like this grapefruit greyhound cocktail with you as this is a level up of the normal cocktail with the freshly squeezed juice making it more spirited and sapid. View this video for recipe details. - 120.658
California Lobster Cocktail
Halve grapefruit; remove pulp.
Cut grapefruit pulp into small pieces.
Snip out membrane with scissors; notch edges of grapefruit shells.
Combine lobster and grapefruit.
Blend remaining ingredients for dressing; stir into lobster mixture.
Spoon into grapefruit... - 30.1258
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
Flake crab meat, removing bony bits.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Alternate grapefruit and crab meat in cocktail glasses.
Combine remaining ingredients to make sauce; pour over. - 26.3056
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
1) Separate the crab meat, remove cartilages, if any and drizzle with the lemon juice.
2) In the cocktail glasses, arrange the crab meat and grapefruit segments.
3) In a bowl, blend rest of the ingredients together and pour into the cocktail... - 36.3777
Mixed Fruit Cocktail In Grapefruit Shells
Peel and slice papaya.
Cut grapefruit in half, crosswise.
With a grape fruit corer or sharp shears cut a circular piece from the center of each half, being careful not to cut through the skin.
Loosen and then remove each section from the membrane and skin,... - 31.2089
Fresh Squeezed Greyhound
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the vodka and then the grapefruit juice.
3. Add a wedge of grapefruit to the glass.
4. Serve as a cocktail with appetizers. - 114.398
Pink Grapefruit Greyhound Cocktail
1. In a small bowl, add pink grapefruit and ½ teaspoon of sugar. Muddle it well.
2. Pour vodka, and muddle again for the flavor to come out.
3. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour the vodka grapefruit mixture, and then add white grape fruit juice.... - 108.407
Classic Navy Grog Cocktail
Classic cocktails with rum and fruit extracts are always timeless and spruce up any party. Check out the classic tiki cocktail recipe - Navy Grog invented by Don the Beachcomber made from three different rums and fruit extracts. Richly flavorful indeed! - 114.43