- » Grapefruit Green Salad
Grapefruit Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit green salad recipes.
Grapefruit Sole Salad
Arrange lettuce in bottom of a salad bowl.
Place cooked fish, grapefruit sections, and celery atop.
Drizzle the Tomato Salad Dressing over all. - 24.5936
Grapefruit-artichoke & Greens Salad With Italian Dressing
Pour 1/4 cup Italian Dressing over artichokes.
Chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
Place lettuce and escarole in salad bowl.
Arrange grapefruit sections and artichoke hearts atop leafy greens.
Serve with Italian Dressing. - 28.1255
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 127.377
Apple Grapefruit Salad
Arrange apple slices and grapefruit sections on salad greens; sprinkle each serving with pomegranate seeds.
Serve with Lime-Honey Dressing. - 27.2888
Grapefruit Salad Mold
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Grapefruit Salad Mold. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Grapefruit Salad Mold! - 41.0095
Persimmon Grapefruit And Pomegranate Salad
Begin at blossom end and work toward the stem so that the fruit may retain its shape.
Cut into sections the size of grapefruit segments.
Cut pomegranate into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Place salad greens in... - 36.9203
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad
Make sure all white pith is removed from grapefruit sections.
Halve, pit, and peel avocados; slice into thin crescents and dip in lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Place in a large bowl with grapefruit, add dressing, and toss to mix.
Serve as is or on a bed... - 28.8648
Shrimp Grapefruit Salad
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, celery, grapefruit sections, and mayonnaise, and blend thoroughly.
2 In grapefruit shells, fill the mixture.
3 Using the additional grapefruit sections, decorate the shells.
4 On a bed of shredded salad... - 35.9862
Southern Style Citrus Salad With Grapefruit Salad Dressing.
1) Take a large bowl and combine together lettuce and spinach in it. Toss gently.
2) Arrange grapefruit, oranges, avocado, celery, green pepper and slivered almonds over the salad greens.
3) FOR THE GRAPEFRUIT SALAD DRESSING: Take a jar and combine... - 42.5046
Grapefruit Salad Mold
1. Divide the cream cheese into 8 small balls and chill it.
2. Take a saucepan and combine sugar, gelatin, and salt in it.
3. Fold in one cup of grapefruit juice and heat it over the medium heat, until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Ensure... - 44.3854
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Blend well with rotary beater.
Pour into refrigera tor tray.
Quick chill in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm 1 inch from edge.
Turn mixture into bowl; whip until... - 42.4974
Fresh Grapefruit Shrimp Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix the grapefruit, shrimp and the celery and mix well
2. Add the lemon juice, cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
4. Serve cold on salad greens - 37.0951
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad
1. Cut peeled avocado pears into slices, remove stones, and divide the peeled grapefruit into sections.
2. Prepare the selected salad vegetables.
3. Thoroughly combine all the ingredients for the dressing then toss the salad in the dressing. - 37.3328
Grapefruit Perfection Salad
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Grapefruit Perfection Salad. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Grapefruit Perfection Salad and relish it! - 42.4904
Grapefruit And Gorgonzola Salad
Peel the grapefruit down to the flesh, removing not only the peel but also the outer membrane.
Use a fruit knife or grapefruit knife to remove the sections from the rest of the encasing membrane, letting the sections fall into a strainer.
Remove any... - 32.5944
Grapefruit Ginger Salad
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
Drain the syrup from the grapefruit and add enough water to make 1 1/4 cups of liquid.
Add 1/2 cup of this liquid to the gelatin saucepan and dissolve over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 41.5575
Grapefruit Perfection Salad
1) Drain grapefruit section.
2) Cut pimiento with small star cutter.
3) Make 3-1/2 cup grapefruit juice by draining enough canned grapefruit juice.
4) Take saucepand and add one cup liquid.
5) Sprinkle gelatin over liquid and stir... - 43.2399
1. Halve grapefruit, making scalloped edge, if desired.
2. Spoon out pulp; remove all membrane with scissors.
3. Drain salmon; flake, removing skin.
4. Combine salmon and grapefruit pulp.
5. Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce, add to salmon mixture, toss to... - 36.0901
Cheese Cucumber And Grapefruit Salad
Gently mix cottage cheese, lemon juice, yogurt, and salt.
Drain grapefruit sections, and chop coarsely.
Fold grapefruit, cucumber, and parsley into cottage cheese mixture.
Serve at once on salad greens.
Makes 6 servings. - 36.9956
Jellied Grapefruit And Lime Salad
Dissolve the gelatin dessert in hot or boiling water, depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Add the grapefruit syrup, drained from the canned grapefruit; then chill until it begins to thicken.
Add the drained grapefruit and sliced olives, turn into 8... - 32.1094
Spinach-grapefruit Salad With Blue Cheese And Pine Nuts
To Prepare Salad: Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and toss with endive.
Wrap in paper towels and a plastic bag and refrigerate.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) Cut ends off grapefruit and with a sharp knife, remove peel.
Separate into segments, cut... - 41.8424
Peel grapefruit and separate into sections over a bowl to collect all the juice.
(Squeeze juice from membranes, too.) Reserve juice and sections separately.
Peel bananas and cut into slices at an oblique angle so that the slices are long ovals.
Dip slices... - 36.5629
Frozen Grapefruit Salad
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The frozen grapefruit salad is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 41.7423
Spinach And Radicchio Salad With Grapefruit
1. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir or shake pine nuts until golden, about 5 minutes. Cool.
2. With a small, sharp knife, cut peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Over a bowl, cut between inner membranes and fruit, lifting out segments;... - 32.7511
Pineapple Grapefruit Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water. Add the fruit juices and water to make 1 cup. Chill until slightly thickened. Fold green pepper or pomegranate seeds, almonds, grapefruit, and pineapple into slightly thickened gelatin. Pour into 6 individual molds.... - 19.749
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 49.0004
Persimmon Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash persimmons and peel them.
2. Peel grapefruit and section it.
3. Peel avocado and slice them. Dip avocado slices in grapefruit juice to prevent darkening.
4. On individual plates, arrange fruit on salad greens. - 32.5528
Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1) Thoroughly wash chicory, drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Tear into bite size pieces.
3) Remove the peel of grapefruit and orange along with the white membrane.
4) Separate the sections for each fruit.
5) In a bowl,... - 38.7215
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad
Avocado and grapefruit salad is a heady tasty combination of avocados and grapefruit. Enjoy this tasty tangy salad with health all rolled into one. Try it!! - 45.5177
Molded Grapefruit Salad
1 In a bowl, dissolve lime flavor gelatin in boiling water.
2 Add in ginger and grapefruit juice.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill until it starts to congeal.
4 Add in grapefruit pieces, celery and cottage cheese.
5 Mix well.
6 Pour th... - 39.7104
Bibb And Grapefruit Salad
1. Line serving platter with lettuce; decoratively arrange grapefruit over lettuce and sprinkle with scallion.
2. Using a wire whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together reserved grapefruit juice, cilantro, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper. Pour over salad. - 21.4523
Grapefruit And Vegetable Salad
1) Cut grapefruit into halves, cut into segments, remove pulp , remove as much as pith as possible without tearing the skin.
2) In a mixing bowl add peas, carrots, beans and onions. Mix in the grapefruit pulp.
3) Add potatoes,... - 42.6745
Grapefruit Winter Salad
1. In a bowl of bananas and avocado, sprinkle some lemon juice and keep aside.
2. Mix cabbage. Toss the ingredients well.
3. Arrange the cabbage as a mound in the serving platter.
4. Place avocado, grapefruits and bananas around the... - 39.2515
Apple Grapefruit Salad
1) Soak and dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 1/2 cup water and cool it.
2) Take a 2 quart mold and pour about ½ cup into it and allow it set.
3) Chill the remaining gelatin until syrupy
4) Now, core the apple and narrow wedges. Place it on the gelatin at... - 43.324
Artichoke Grapefruit Salad
Make a nest of lettuce and endive.
Place artichoke hearts, onion rings and grapefruit sections on nest.
Season with dressing. - 25.5747
Grapefruit Avocado Salad
Peel and slice 1 or 2 avocados into thin lengthwise slivers.
Combine with drained grapefruit or orange sections, sliced celery, green pepper and (optional) toasted almonds.
Toss lightly with a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream. - 27.3529
Low-fat Crab Salad Dressed With Grapefruit Mint Citronette
This low-fat rendition of Crab salad makes a first-class lunch or light supper entrée for the summer. This is a lighter, healthier and zestier version of the traditional crab salad. The citrusy and refreshing mint dressing brings out the delicate flavors of... - 116.381
Grapefruit And Apple Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a melon or other loaf mold in the refrigerator while the gelatin mixture is prepared. Rinse the mold but do not wipe it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the hot water.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the sugar. Add to the gelatin... - 42.2922
Grapefruit Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients in jar; shake thor oughly.
Serve on grapefruit, lettuce or cab bage salads. - 28.8073
Grapefruit Seafood Salad
In med.skillet heat oil; cook garlic until golden.
Add green beans; stirfry 2-3 minutes until crisptender.
Remove wittoslotted spoon to a k.bowl.
In same skillet, stirfry scallops 2-3 minutes until done.
Remove with slotted'spoon and add to green beans.
Add... - 42.6282