- » Grapefruit Granita
Grapefruit Granita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit granita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit granita recipes.
Simple Grapefruit Granita
It’s summer time and most of us are already looking for coolers and smoothies and cocktail recipes. Here is a cool recipe to make Grapefruit Granita or Italian Ice as is commonly known. The chef in the video shows exactly what needs to be done and tips... - 101.749
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the honey and water together, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
2) Allow to cool, then stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture in 2 batches as per directions.
4) Alternately in a... - 37.9409
1) Squeeze and extract the grapefruit juice, then add the stock to level up to 1 pt.
2) In a saucepan, add a little grapefruit stock , sprinkle over the gelatine and gently heat until dissolved.
3) Stir the rest of the juice into the gelatine... - 35.1012
Honey Grapefruit Granita
1. Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan, and stir well. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Combine sugar syrup and grapefruit juice in a large bowl; stir well, and set aside.
2. Place honey in a small... - 24.5495
You May Also Like!
Granita Di Agrumi
For a subtle and interesting flavour, add a few leaves of fresh mint to the hot syrup but remove these once the syrup is cold. - 17.416
Pink Ice Granita
1. Chill 13 X 9 X 2-inch nonaluminum or other nonreactive metal baking pan in freezer, about 30 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, stir together grapefruit juice, sugar, and lemon juice. Refrigerate until very cold.
3. Pour chilled grapefruit mixture into chilled... - 29.586
To make the simple syrup, combine the sugar and the water in a small saucepan.
Simmer over low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is clear.
Raise the heat and boil for 1 minute.
Combine the fruit juice, jalapeno, simple syrup and lime juice in... - 38.5093
large bowl, spoon, fork, paring knife, grapefruit knife, container w/lid and juicer (or citrus reamer)
Wash and dry lemons. Cut off tops (about 1/2") and set aside. To juice lemons, follow manufacturer's instructions.
Combine sugar, water,... - 35.4047
Grapefruit Granita Recipes By Category