- » Grapefruit Dessert
Grapefruit Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit dessert recipes.
Grapefruit Tartlets - The Aubergine Chef
In this episode we cover how to make candied citrus peel, par-baked pie dough tartlet shells, and citrus curd. Keep in mind grapefruit peel is very very bitter even candied! So use the zest sparingly, if at all, and the candied zest is mainly a decoration... - 113.377
Simple Grapefruit Granita
It’s summer time and most of us are already looking for coolers and smoothies and cocktail recipes. Here is a cool recipe to make Grapefruit Granita or Italian Ice as is commonly known. The chef in the video shows exactly what needs to be done and tips... - 101.749
Grapefruit Flavored Sorbet
A sorbet is nice to be had on a summer day! With this grapefruit flavored one, it just adds to the season's best! The chef makes this refreshing sorbet in this video! - 79.9859
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit cake is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just a... - 51.1164
French Grapefruit Souffle
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This french grapefruitsouffle is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 49.0986
Grapefruit In Shells
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The grapefruit in shells is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 49.0651
Grapefruit Chiffon Pie
1. In a bowl, soak gelatin in grapefruit juice until soft.
2. In the top pan of a double broiler, using an electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup of the sugar, and salt until well mixed.
3. Gradually add gelatine mixture and beat to mix.
4. Over a... - 48.6891
Frozen Grapefruit Cream
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This frozen grapefruit cream is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 47.6711
Grapefruit Cheeesecake is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Grapefruit Cheeesecake; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.5531
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit pie is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just a... - 46.8144
In a small saucepan, stir cornstarch into milk until dissolved.
Mix in 1/2 cup honey and molasses.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. (Mixture will separate when cooking but will be smooth when done.) Remove from heat.
Gradually add grapefruit juice,... - 45.5845
Ruby Red Grapefruit And Tequila Sorbet
1) Simple syrup: In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar together.
2) Stir continuously over a medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Allow the syrup to cool, then refrigerate until chilled.
4) In a large bowl, combine the... - 44.9618
Grapefruit Baked Alaska
A lip smacking Grapefruit Baked Alaska recipe is waiting for you to select and prepare it. The key ingredient in Grapefruit Baked Alaska is Fruits. It is an effortless Dessert. Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having Grapefruit Baked Alaska. Go and... - 44.5379
Grapefruit Chiffon Cake
In a small mixer bowl sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; make a well in center.
Add oil, egg yolks, grapefruit peel, and juice.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer till combined, then at high speed for 5 minutes or till smooth.
In large... - 43.9249
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Butter the bottom of an 8-inch square glass pan thickly with the 1 tbsp. butter.
Sprinkle coconut over it evenly and press it down firmly.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Cool while preparing filling.
Prepare pie filling as... - 43.7134
1) Remove the skin of the grapefruit, using a sharp knife.
2) Discard the membrane and retain the juice.
3) Place the segments in 2 glasses.
4) In a bowl, combine together 4 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, peppermint extract, colouring and... - 42.9273
Grapefruit Snow Pudding
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for about five minutes; add the boiling water, then add the acesulfame-K.
Stir to dissolve the gelatin.
Add the fruit juices and grapefruit, cut in small pieces.
Cool, and when the gelatin begins to stiffen, beat until... - 42.272
Spiced Grapefruit Compote
1 In a medium-size saucepan, combine dried fruits, cinnamon candies, lemon peel and water.
2 Heat to boiling and simmer for 25 minutes, or until fruits are tender. Pour into a large bowl.
3 In the same saucepan, combine tapioca, sugar and grapefruit... - 42.1069
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit supreme is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are... - 42.0871
If using frozen blackberries, thaw them.
Drain canned berries.
Cut a slice from the top of each grapefruit and scoop out the flesh.
Remove the core, pith and seeds.
Chop the flesh and mix with the blackberries.
Stir in the confectioners' sugar and liqueur or... - 41.9235
Sharp Grapefruit Cheesecake
1) In a small basin with cold water, put the gelatine. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) In a pan of simmering water, place the gelatine and allow it to dissolve till the gelatine has become clear. Take off the heat and keep aside to cool.
3) Cream the... - 41.8796
Grapefruit Chiffon Pie
Measure 1/2 cup grapefruit juice into a small saucepan; sprinkle on gelatin.
Stir over direct heat until dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining grapefruit juice.
Set in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, combine egg whites, cream of... - 41.7968
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan, let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Combine Neufchatel cheese, sugar, juice, and vanilla in container of an electric blender; top with cover,... - 41.6085
Chocolate Pecan Grapefruit Tones
TO MAKE CRUST: Mix pecans and sugar together; add melted butter.
Press into 2 10 inch pie plates and chill for 30 minutes.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
Dribble melted chocolate over cooled shells TO MAKE FILLING: Melt butter... - 41.4186
Grapefruit Orange Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine skim milk and cornstarch and mix well.
2. Add honey and bring to boil till thickened.
3. Remove off flame and add orange juice. Mix well and cook again till thick.
4. Once thickened, remove off flame and add... - 41.2761
Grapefruit Wedge Salad
Cut grapefruit in halves.
Remove pulp from rind so that rind remains intact.
Cut enough segments to fill one cup.
Squeeze enough juice for 1 cup.
Drain juice from apricots; reserve.
Add grapefruit juice to apricot juice, which will be two cups total.
Heat... - 41.0748
James Cagney Grapefruit Mousse
Soften gelatin in water.
Add grapefruit juice.
Stir mixture over hot water until gelatin dissolves.
Beat egg yolks until they are very light and airy.
Add 1/3 cup sugar and the gelatin mixture.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add gradually 1/3 cup sugar and... - 40.9497
Grapefruit Meringue Pie
This is a variation of the ever-popular Lemon Meringue Pie.
You can use the small inexpensive fresh grapefruit or canned or frozen juice, which must be unsweetened to give the characteristic contrast of sharp filling and sweet topping.
The pie case can be... - 40.8294
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit fluff is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just... - 40.5695
Apple Grapefruit Marmalade
Score grapefruit peel into 6 lengthwise sections.
Remove peel; scrape off white portion.
Cut peel into very thin strips.
Combine peel, soda, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boil.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes; stir occasionally; drain.
Remove membrane from... - 39.8937
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the grapefruits into half. Scoop out the centre and remove the membrane that separates the sections.
3) Combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4) Sprinkle grapefruit with this mixture.
5) Bake... - 39.8198
Soften gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes; then dissolve in a little boiling juice drained from the grapefruit.
Add to rest of juice and the grapefruit which may be diced or left whole, as desired.
Chill until liquid starts to congeal.
Beat egg whites... - 39.6269
Hot Baked Grapefruit
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Horizontally cut the grapefruit in half.
3. Using a grapefruit knife, loosen the segments.
4. Discard the pips and cut the centre core from each half.
5. In a baking or roasting tin, place the grapefruit... - 39.5476
Fresh Grapefruit Halves With Orange Sections
1) Cut the grapefruits into halves.
2) Cut out centers, and remove any seeds.
3) Using grapefruit knife, cut around each section, to loosen.
4) Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over each grapefruit halve.
5) Lift alternate sections of... - 39.529
Grapefruit Cheese Squares
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the grapefruit, then level up with water to 3 1/2 cups.
2) Bring half of the syrup mixture to a boil, stir into the gelatin until dissolved.
3) Mix in rest of the syrup mixture and allow to cool.
4) Reserve half of... - 39.4183
Put 2 cups sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Beat egg whites in small bowl until they begin to get stiff while syrup is cooking.
Gradually beat in 2 tbsp sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Pour hot syrup very... - 39.3181
1) In a pan, add sugar and water and heat on a low till sugar dissolves.
2) Raise heat and without stirring, allow to boil for 1 minute and then cool.
3) Mix in concentrated juice and grapefruit rind and juice.
4) Empty into a container and freeze... - 38.9717
Grapefruit A La St. Patrick
1.Start by cutting the grapefruit in half, crosswise, and scoop out the pulp being careful not to cut the skins
2.Drop the shells into cold water until needed
3.Simmer a few sprigs of fresh mint in the boiling water until the flavor is... - 38.4046
1. Preheat the oven at 400Â°.
2. Slice the grapefruit into two pieces and make the edges zigzag.
3. Use a knife and slice around each section and loosen the fruit from the membrane.
4. Spread 2 teaspoons of the brown sugar and 1... - 38.2938
In a medium saucepan combine the water and honey.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Add the 2 teaspoons finely shredded grapefruit peel, the grape fruit juice, finely shredded lemon peel, lemon juice, and food coloring, if... - 38.2518
Avocado Grapefruit Souffle
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt.
Turn into freezing tray.
Freeze 15 to 20 minutes, or till firm about 1 inch from edge but still soft in center.
Turn into bowl and whip with rotary beater until... - 38.1741
Cook sugar, water, cornstarch, and salt until thick.
Stir until dissolved.
Put filling in pie crust.
Top with whipped topping. - 38.1254
Grapefruit Velvet Fluff
1 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
2 Combine enough water with the reserved grapefruit liquid to make 1 cup liquid.
3 Gradually stir into the gelatin mixture.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill until slightly... - 37.9902
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the honey and water together, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
2) Allow to cool, then stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture in 2 batches as per directions.
4) Alternately in a... - 37.9409
Grapefruit & Cream
With a vegetable peeler, pare peel (colored part only) from half of grapefruit.
Cut peel crosswise into very thin slivers; set aside.
With a sharp knife, cut remaining peel and all white membrane from outside of grapefruit.
Holding fruit over a bowl to catch... - 37.8504
Grilled Grapefruit With Cinnamon
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Slice the grapefruits in halves.
3) With a sharp-pointed spoon, scoop out the flesh and juice over a bowl, leaving the membranes dividing the segments. Take care not to crush the segments, so that pieces remain as... - 37.6268
Dissolve Jell-0 and sugar in boiling water.
Add cornstarch dissolved in cold water to Jell-0 mixture.
Cook until clear.
Peel and section grapefruit and cut into small pieces.
Line pie shell with cream cheese.
Add Jell-O filling and top with whipped... - 37.6247
There are three basic methods of making marmalade.
One is to squeeze the juice into a pan and add the chopped peel (with pith) and the pips tied in a piece of muslin.
Acid (lemon juice or citric or tartaric acid) and a measured amount of water are stirred in... - 37.3164
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Using a sharp serrated knife, loosen sections of grape fruit and cut between skin and pulp, fruit staying intact on to outer skin.
3. Place in muffin cups/ tray and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized... - 37.0814
Strawberry Grapefruit Mint Compote
1) With a knife cut the top and bottom off grapefruit.
2) Remove the peel pith from the outside of the grapefruit.
3) Angle knife to cut toward the center of the fruit. Cut through the section lines making delicate segments.
4) In a... - 36.9626
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Twist the grapefruit halves to release the flesh of the fruit.
3) Discard the seeds.
4) Place the fruits in the broiler pan.
5) In a small bowl, mix together the sweetener and cinnamon.
6) Pour the cinnamon... - 36.9075
Cut grapefruit in half crossways, scoop pulp out, taking care not to damage skin.
Cut grapefruit pulp into segments.
Peel oranges thickly, cut into segments.
Peel pineapple, cut into small cubes.
Combine grapefruit, orange, pineapple and passionfruit pulp in... - 36.8907
Grapefruit & Cherry Compote
With a sharp knife, cut peel colored part only from one of the grapefruit.
Then cut peel into long, thin slivers, place in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, and add 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; drain.
Repeat with 1 more cup water.
Set drained peel... - 36.8399
1) Discard the seeds, and release the sections of each grapefruit half.
2) Take a medium saucepan and mix well sugar and orange juice in it and bring to a boil.
3) Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute until sugar dissolves.
4) Take... - 36.7627
1) Wash and wipe the grapefruit clean.
2) Using a knife cut the grapefruit in half across the stalk. Take away the pips.
3) Take a small pointed knife or grapefruit knife, loosen each segment of fruit from the skin.
4) Insert the knife and cut around... - 36.6154
Candied Grapefruit Baskets
1. Prepare the grapefruits by slicing a 1-inch-thick slice from stem end of each grapefruit
2. With a curved grapefruit knife, and then remove the fruit by carefully retaining the peel of the fruit to make a shell. Scrape the fruit from the... - 36.5255
Spicy Broiled Grapefruit
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Twist the grapefruit halves or using knife to release the each section of the fruit.
3) Discard the seeds.
4) Place the fruits in a baking pan.
5) In a small bowl, mix together the sweetener, bitters and... - 36.4632
Remove rind from fruit in quarters; lay flat and shave off about half of the white part; discard.
Slice remaining peel into very thin strips.
Place peel and water in a heavy pan and bring to boil.
Reduce and simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until peel is... - 36.292
I am prepared to swear by this Grapefruit Ice recipe! I served it last weekend for my nephews birthday party. Needles to say I have received hordes of calls for the Grapefruit Ice recipe! Try it! - 36.2635
Baked Grapefruit Alaska
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
Cut the grapefruit segments away from the peel with a grapefruit knife and discard the tough membranes in the center.
Be careful not to pierce the shell.
Leave the segments and juice in the shell.
Beat egg white, cream of tartar,... - 36.1936
1) Remove seeds from grapefruit.
2) Cut around edges and sections to loosen.
3) On roasting rack or in serving bowls, place the grapefruit.
4) In small bowl, melt butter at High 30 to 45 seconds.
5) Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
6) Spoon... - 36.01
1 Cut the grapefruit into half.
2 Remove grapefruit sections by cutting around the edges.
3 Drain throughly and save the shells.
4 Scallop the edges of the shells.
5 In a bowl add grapefruit and other fruits. Mix well.
6 Fill the... - 35.916
Florida Grapefruit Mousse
Combine 2 tablespoons juice concentrate and gelatin in small saucepan, stirring until gelatin softens.
Add granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons juice concentrate.
Heat over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 35.8446
Mint Grapefruit Ice
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the grapefruit juice.
Heat water and sugar together, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Combine with grapefruit juice and oil of peppermint.
Add a few drops of green food coloring to tint a... - 35.7555
Grapefruit Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a pan, dissolve sugar in half the amount of water over low flame. Allow the syrup to cool down.
2) In a heatprooof bowl, dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water. Let it rest for a while. Then place the bowl over a pan of hot water. Keep... - 35.6918
1. Start by cutting the grapefruit into half, take a knife and remove the flesh separate the segments and discard the membranes
2. In a bowl, place the segments and mix cinnamon along with half the sugar and sprinkle it over the... - 35.4338
Grapefruit And Lemon Marmalade
Thinly pare the rind from the lemons and grapefruit, being careful not to take very much of the white pith as well.
Cut the rinds into shreds and put them into a bowl.
Cut the white pith from the lemons and grapefruit, and put this and the seeds from the... - 35.4069
Galliano And Grapefruit Dip
Cut melon in half and remove seeds.
Using a melon bailer, cut out as many balls as possible.
Grate enough peel from the grapefruit to yield 1 teaspoon, then squeeze the juice from both grapefruit.
Place sugar, Galliano and cornstarch in a small saucepan and... - 35.2871
Cut unpeeled grapefruit and lemon into paper-thin slices then cut slices into quarters.
Discard any seeds.
Measure cut-up fruit and put into large kettle.
Add 4 times as much water as fruit. (I usually have about 6 cups of fruit so 1 add 24 cups... - 35.2475
1. Use a sharp fruit knife or paring knife to loosen grapefruit sections at the edges
2. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Sprinkle top of grape fruit halves with sugar.
4. Spoon small beads of butter evenly over sugar.
Arrange grapefruit halves in a... - 35.2439
Cover grapefruit peel with water; boil 10 minutes; and drain.
Repeat 2 times.
To drained peel, add chopped pulp and 1 quart water.
Cover and let stand 12 to 18 hours in a cool place.
Cook rapidly until peel is tender, about 40 minutes.
Measure fruit and... - 35.1917
Grapefruit In Brandy
1. Remove the skin of a grapefruit and prod out its pithy core using little finger.
2. Cut the fruit into 1 inch thick rounds.
3. Add sugar to a large saucepan with cinnamon and ½ cup of cold water.
4. Cook it over low heat, until the sugar... - 35.1639
Fruit Cake Baked In Candied Grapefruit Shells
The half-shells from breakfast grapefruit may be used; choose fruit with thick skins.
Remove dividing membranes from grapefruit shells.
Cover with 3 quarts water in which the salt has been dissolved, and let stand 24 hours.
Pour off the salt water, cover with... - 34.449
1) Cut the grapefruit into half.
2) With a small sharp knife or curved grapefruit knife cut the edges of the fruit and remove the flesh from the skin.
3) From the knife only, loosen the grpafruit segments and remove the pips.
4) Preheat the... - 34.2081
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Gently cut around each section of grapefruit halves.
3) Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar and place under a broiler.
4) Just before serving, pour a tablespoon of Madeira or sherry over each grapefruit... - 34.0603
Apricot Grapefruit Sorbet
Combine water and honey in a small saucepan and boil for 5 minutes.
Mix grapefruit juice, apricot puree, and lemon juice.
Stir into the cold syrup.
Pour into the container of an ice cream freezer and freeze to the consistency of soft... - 33.6976
Grapefruit Sorbet With Candied Zest
Grate enough grapefruit rind to make 1/2 cup zest; set aside.
Juice grapefruit to make 2 cups juice.
Strain juice to remove any seeds, reserving pulp.
Add pulp to juice; set aside.
Place sugar, water and zest in 1 quart saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil... - 33.6638
Place honey and 4 tbsp of water in a saucepan.
Remove seeds from cardamom pods, crush and add to honey.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally, reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins.
Strain syrup, add wine, cover and cool.
Peel grapefruit to remove pith, divide... - 33.6297
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit ice is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just a... - 33.5458
Grapefruit Marshmallow Pie
Melt marshmallows in 1/4 c juice.
Cool to room temperature.
Add rest of juice to fruit sections.
Fold fruit, marshmallows, whipped cream and coconut together.
Pour into pie shell.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours. - 33.5216
1 Over a medium-size bowl, pare grapefruits and section to catch the juice.
2 Remove seeds, if any.
3 Pare orange; slice thin crosswise.
4 In a shallow bowl, overlap slices around the edge ; mound grapefruit in the center.
5 Drizzle juice over the... - 33.4848
Two Grapefruit Treat
1) Peel and section the grapefruits, then halve the sections and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the orange juice, grape juice and reserved grapefruit juice together.
3) Toss the juice mixture with the grapefruit sections and refrigerate... - 33.3558
Thaw berries; drain, reserving syrup.
Mix syrup, 1/4 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves; bring to boiling.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; strain.
Peel and section grapefruit; place in 10x6xl3/4 inch baking dish.
Top with berries; pour syrup... - 33.2124
Peel grapefruit and oranges being careful to cut away all the white membrane.
Hold each piece of fruit over a bowl and cut sections free, one at a time, letting the sections and juice drop into the bowl and discarding the separated membranes and seeds.
Chill... - 32.8917
Wash grapefruit and remove peel in uniform sections.
Select 1/2 pound peel free from blemish and cut into narrow slices.
Cover with water, cook 10 minutes, drain and repeat process 4 times.
Weigh and slice pulp.
Add water and cook until tender.
Drain through... - 32.7033
Dessert Hot Grapefruit With Sherry
1) Cut grapefruit around the sections, to loosen the fruit (use a grapefruit knife or any sharp knife for this purpose).
2) Place these grapefruit halves in a serving plate. and top each half with at least 1 teaspoon of sherry, 2 teaspoons of sugar... - 32.5647
Jellied Grapefruit And Lime Salad
Dissolve the gelatin dessert in hot or boiling water, depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Add the grapefruit syrup, drained from the canned grapefruit; then chill until it begins to thicken.
Add the drained grapefruit and sliced olives, turn into 8... - 31.8813
Apple Grapefruit Mold
Drain grapefruit, reserving juice.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add grapefruit juice, plus enough water to make 1 cup.
Chill mixture till slightly thick.
Add apple, grapefruit, and nuts.
Pour into 1-quart mold.
Chill till set.
Unmold; trim with walnut... - 31.7602
Chilled Sherried Grapefruit
1) Cut the grapefruits in the halves.
2) With a serrated knife, loosen the segments of the fruit and with the help of scissors, snip out the core. ... - 31.4056
Baked Grapefruit With Maraschino Cerries
Cut each grapefruit in half crosswise.
Remove any pits and cut around each section with a sharp knife.
Sprinkle each grapefruit with 1 teaspoon sugar.
Dot each half with 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
Place grapefruit halves on a paper plate.
Heat, uncovered, on ... - 31.189
Broiled Pink Florida Grapefruit With Wild Flower Honey
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a baking dish, arrange grapefruit in one layer.
3) Sprinkle sugar over grapefruit and drizzle the honey.
4) Broil until hot and browned in spots.
5) Serve the broiled grapefruit as dessert. - 31.0843
Grape And Grapefruit Cocktail
With a sharp knife peel the grapefruit, cutting off the inner white skin as well as the outer peel.
Cut out each segment, free of skin and membrane, and put into a basin.
Squeeze juice from empty membranes over segments.
Halve and de-seed grapes and add to... - 31.0047
Baked Grapefruit With Raisins And Nuts
Cut grapefruit in half crosswise.
Run knife around each segment to loosen.
Combine raisins and walnuts; place in center of each grapefruit half.
Drizzle honey over grape fruit.
Bake at 300° for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. - 30.9762
Hot Baked Grapefruit
Cut each grapefruit in half; remove centers.
Loosen all sections from skin with grapefruit knife; scallop or notch rims, but not very deep.
Place grapefruit in shallow baking dish; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon Madeira and 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
Dot with... - 30.8027
Apple Grapefruit Mould
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the grapefruit, then level up with water to 1 cup.
2) Stir the gelatin in boiling water to dissolve, then refrigerate until slightly thickened.
3) Stir in the grapefruit, walnuts and apple, blend well.
4) In 6... - 30.7893
Grapefruit Salad With Orange
1. Bring 150 ml / 5 fl oz / 2/3 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan, add the sugar and simmer until dissolved. Leave to cool, then add the Campari and lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Cut the peel from the grapefruit and oranges with a... - 30.7252
Minted Grapefruit Sections
1) Take a bowl and add mint extract to grapefruit sections.
2) Add fresh mint and enough food coloring to tint the sections delicate green.
3) Chill until ready to serve.
4) Serve Minted Grapefruit Sections chilled." - 30.3371
Grapefruit Ice Cream Glendale
1)Combine the ingredients and mix till sugar dissolves and chill.
2)Freeze in the ice cream maker s per instructions.
3)Serve chilled. - 30.2642
1. Cut fresh grapefruit(if used) in halves loosening sections with a grapefruit knife, leaving them in the shells.
2. If using canned or frozen grapefruit pile pieces into dessert dishes.
3. To serve pour creme de menthe over top, garnish with... - 30.2529
Chocolate Tartlets With Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. Make the tart shells: Preheat the oven to 350°. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, butter, confectioners' sugar and a dash of salt. Process for 15 seconds, until well mixed. In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with the milk. Add to the processor... - 30.119