- » Grapefruit Appetizer
Grapefruit Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grapefruit appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grapefruit appetizer recipes.
Low-fat Crab Salad Dressed With Grapefruit Mint Citronette
This low-fat rendition of Crab salad makes a first-class lunch or light supper entrée for the summer. This is a lighter, healthier and zestier version of the traditional crab salad. The citrusy and refreshing mint dressing brings out the delicate flavors of... - 117.78
Grapefruit Beet And Avocado Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Fresh fruits and vegetables can make a great salad together. Have a look at this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe for a colorful and refreshing salad that would make you delighted. Watch this video and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 96.743
Watercress And Grapefruit Vegan Starters
Looking for a raw food appetizer that tastes good and promises to be 100% healthy? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy starters that are quick, vegan and healthy. Watch to know more! - 76.7626
Moulded Grapefruit And Cucumber
1) In a bowl of cold water, sprinkle gelatin on top.
2) Pour in boiling water and gently stir to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Place aside to cool down the gelatin.
4) Add carbonated beverage, lemon juice, sweetener and salt to the gelatin... - 50.4722
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad In Avocado Ring Mould
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water
2. Chill the gelatin till partially set
3. Drain the grapefruit sections and set aside
4. Once the gelatin is partially set, whip the gelatin till it is smooth and fluffy
5. Stir in... - 48.8954
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.4977
1)Cut grapefruit in half and scoop out pulp, discarding membranes and seeds.
2)Reserve shells, pulp, and juice.
3)Further dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir it in grapefruit pulp and juice. 4)Must procure four cups of gelatin mixture.
5) Pour... - 47.4451
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Tomato Cumin Dressing
1) With a sharp knife, remove the grapefruit skin. Discard carefully all the bitter white pith.
2) Work over a bowl, to separate the sections by cutting in between the membranes.
3) Cut the avocados in half along the length and remove the pits.... - 46.3814
Tuna In Grapefruit
1) Work above a bowl, and cut the grapefruit into half.
2) Using a grapefruit knife scoop the sections out.
3) Remove and discard the membranes off the shell.
4) Flake the tuna.
5) In a bowl, mix together tuna, parsley, buttermilk,... - 46.1348
Spinach And Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad
1) Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.Chill until ready to use.
2) Wash and snap the stems of spinach and dry it well .
3) In a large salad bowl, add the spinach.
4) Remove the peel of grapefruits and cut into small... - 45.0436
Apple Grapefruit Salad
1) Soak and dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 1/2 cup water and cool it.
2) Take a 2 quart mold and pour about ½ cup into it and allow it set.
3) Chill the remaining gelatin until syrupy
4) Now, core the apple and narrow wedges. Place it on the gelatin at... - 44.7897
Shrimp Stuffed Grapefruit
1) In a blender, mix together lime juice, water, pimientos and bouillon.
2) Blend the mixture for 3 minutes until smooth paste.
3) Dredge the grapefruit with onion salt.
4) Using a sharp paring, and carefully remove the segments, work... - 44.3051
Grapefruit Ham Roll Ups
1 In a bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, sesame seed, lemon, and grapefruit peel.
2 Stir until smooth.
3 Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each slice of ham.
4 On 1 end of each ham slice, place 2 grapefruit sections.
5 Gently... - 42.0554
Skate With Grapefruit
In a casserole dish, cover skate with salted water.
Add vinegar, parsley and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 15-20 minutes.
Skin fish, detaching fillets.
Transfer to a serving dish.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly cook onion.
Add... - 41.7992
Avocado Salad With Grapefruit And Bacon
1. Blanch the bacon in a small pan of simmering water until the fat is translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. With a sharp knife, remove all the white pith and the outside membrane from the grapefruit. Remove the sections by cutting between the... - 41.0625
Fresh Grapefruit Appetizers
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This fresh grapefruit appetizers is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if... - 40.5671
Avocado Grapefruit Souffle
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Then stir in the lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and cold water.
3) In a freezing tray, pour the mixture and freeze for about 15-20 minutes, or until set towards the edges but soft in the center.
4) In a... - 40.4024
Oriental Grapefruit Spinach Salad
Break spinach in small pieces.
Wipe mushrooms with damp paper towel and slice thin.
Combine spinach and mushrooms and next 2 ingredients in large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients, pour over mixture in bowl and toss.
Taste and correct seasonings, if... - 40.2189
Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1) Thoroughly wash chicory, drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Tear into bite size pieces.
3) Remove the peel of grapefruit and orange along with the white membrane.
4) Separate the sections for each fruit.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.1833
Orange And Grapefruit Bowl
1) Peel the oranges and grapefruits, cut and remove the individual sections from the membranes.
2) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all the dressing ingredients together and shake well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the oranges and grapefruits,... - 40.1684
Grapefruit And Avocado
1) Peel the fresh grapefruit, discard the pith and slice into segments.
2) In a bowl, sprinkle the grapefruit with a little sugar, cover and refrigerate until needed.
3) Halve the avocados, discard the stones and scoop out the pulp.
4) In a bowl, mash... - 39.7826
Congealed Grapefruit Salad
1)Use cold water to soften gelatin and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2)Drain the grapefuit,and reserve juice by adding water to juice so that it measures two cups.
3)In a saucepan mix liquid and sugar and let it boil.
4)Remove the mixture from heat and... - 39.6331
Crab And Grapefruit Salad With Avocado Mayonnaise
Peel avocado and mash with a fork.
Mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Line chilled salad plates with the shredded lettuce.
Arrange grapefruit sections and crab legs over lettuce.
Spoon some of the dressing on top of each salad; pass remaining... - 39.1064
Minted Melon And Grapefruit
1. Halve the melon and remove the seeds with a teaspoon. With a melon bailer, carefully scoop the flesh into balls.
2. With a small sharp knife, peel the grapefruit and remove all the white pith. Remove the segments by cutting between the membranes, holding... - 38.7771
Chicken Salad With Jicama And Grapefruit
1. With a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit, removing all the skin and white pith. Holding the grapefruit over a bowl to catch the juices, cut between the membranes to loosen the segments, and drop them into the bowl. Remove any seeds from the grapefruit... - 38.368
Sole And Grapefruit A La Sara Foster
1) Grate the lime zest and reserve. Cut and strain the juice, and reserve.
2) Using a knife, slice the fillet thinly at an angle as you would smoked salmon. Transfer slices in a shallow dish.
3) In a separate bowl, mix lime juice and zest, vinegar,... - 38.1637
Avocado Jicama And Grapefruit Salad
1. Peel the avocado and cut it into wedges; Peel the grapefruit and cut the fruit into sections, reserving its juice
2. Peel a section of the jicama and slice into thin wedges; place the avocado, grapefruit and jicama pieces alternately on a round... - 37.1213
Fresh Grapefruit Shrimp Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix the grapefruit, shrimp and the celery and mix well
2. Add the lemon juice, cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
4. Serve cold on salad greens - 36.869
Island Grapefruit Appetizer
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The island grapefruit appetizer is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 36.8412
Ham Steak A La Grapefruit
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium saucepan, combine grapefruit juice with sugar; bring to boil; stir in cornstarch mixed smooth with 2 tablespoons water; stir constantly until a thickened sauce.
With pointed... - 36.7299
Persimmon Grapefruit And Pomegranate Salad
Begin at blossom end and work toward the stem so that the fruit may retain its shape.
Cut into sections the size of grapefruit segments.
Cut pomegranate into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Place salad greens in... - 36.6945
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
1) Separate the crab meat, remove cartilages, if any and drizzle with the lemon juice.
2) In the cocktail glasses, arrange the crab meat and grapefruit segments.
3) In a bowl, blend rest of the ingredients together and pour into the cocktail... - 36.4081
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 36.2642
1. Halve grapefruit, making scalloped edge, if desired.
2. Spoon out pulp; remove all membrane with scissors.
3. Drain salmon; flake, removing skin.
4. Combine salmon and grapefruit pulp.
5. Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce, add to salmon mixture, toss to... - 35.8922
Hot Grapefruit With Sherry
1) With a sharp knife, separate the segments of the grapefruit halfway through till they loosen slightly.
2) Take two microwavable serving dishes and place the two grapefruit halves in each.
3) Sprinkle a tablespoon of sherry on each of the grapefruit... - 35.8793
Grape And Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash and halve the grapes, remove the pips.
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour... - 35.8583
Shrimp Grapefruit Salad
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, celery, grapefruit sections, and mayonnaise, and blend thoroughly.
2 In grapefruit shells, fill the mixture.
3 Using the additional grapefruit sections, decorate the shells.
4 On a bed of shredded salad... - 35.7658
Hot Grapefruit Appetizer
1) Preheat the grill.
1) Peel the grapefruits, separate into segments and remove pips and pith.
2) Sprinkle the grapefruits evenly with soft brown sugar.
3) Place under a moderately hot grill for 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Drizzle the sherry... - 34.6721
Grapefruit And Prune Salad
1. Peel grapefruit; remove sections and discard membranes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss grapefruit and prunes with Vinaigrette Dressing.
3. In a salad bowl, serve salad on a bed of lettuce. - 33.5521
Grapefruit And Shrimp Salad
1. Arrange the lettuce in a shallow salad bowl.
2. Prepare the grapefruit and divide into sections.
3. Dice the cucumber and mix with the grapefruit.
4. Add the shrimps.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons French dressing and toss all well together.
6. Pile on top of the... - 33.1131
Crab Meat And Grapefruit
I always love combining seafood with fruits and this Crab Meat And Grapefruit is one such experiment and the output was heavenly. Rich with the flavor of sauce, mayonnaise and vinegar this Crab Meat And Grapefruit recipe makes just the right pick as an... - 32.7354
Dessert Hot Grapefruit With Sherry
1) Cut grapefruit around the sections, to loosen the fruit (use a grapefruit knife or any sharp knife for this purpose).
2) Place these grapefruit halves in a serving plate. and top each half with at least 1 teaspoon of sherry, 2 teaspoons of sugar... - 32.5647
1. Halve the grapefruit. Scoop out the flesh, being careful not to break the skin. Put the shells aside. Remove the white skin from the segments and dice the flesh. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and dice it finely.
2. Mix the... - 32.444
Persimmon Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash persimmons and peel them.
2. Peel grapefruit and section it.
3. Peel avocado and slice them. Dip avocado slices in grapefruit juice to prevent darkening.
4. On individual plates, arrange fruit on salad greens. - 32.3449
Molded Grapefruit And Pineapple Salad
Mix gelatin with boiling water, stirring until dissolved; cool, then chill until syrupy and stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into an ungreased 3-cup mold or 4—6 individual molds.
Chill until firm, unmold, and serve with mayonnaise or Cream Cheese and... - 32.2745
Molded Grapefruit Salad
molded grapefruit salad is a fun to prepare and easy gelatine salad that can be served for dessert after any meal. Flavored with lemon juice with grapefruit and apple bits, this dessert salad recipe is an anytime serve. - 30.7077
Avocado Grapefruit Soup
Put grapefruit juice into electric blender.
Peel and pit avocado.
Dice 1/2 cup of pulp and set aside.
Put remaining avocado into blender with juice, add salt and process until smooth.
Add yogurt or sour cream and blend briefly.
Add reserved diced avocado and... - 29.5992
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad
Make sure all white pith is removed from grapefruit sections.
Halve, pit, and peel avocados; slice into thin crescents and dip in lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Place in a large bowl with grapefruit, add dressing, and toss to mix.
Serve as is or on a bed... - 28.6495
Avocado Grapefruit Moulded Salad
Dissolve gelatin in grapefruit juice.
Let cool until almost ready-to jell.
Blend avocado with cream cheese, and add MSG, celery-juice, mayonnaise and salt.
Add gelatin mixture, then fold in grapefruit sections and mold. - 28.2087
Grapefruit With Shrimp
Cut the grapefruit in half.
Using a sharp knife, carefully detach the grapefruit segments.
Reserve the shells.
Combine the grapefruit segments, shrimp and mayonnaise.
Pile the mixture into the grapefruit shells, garnish with the mint sprigs and serve. - 27.8239
Apple Grapefruit Salad
Arrange apple slices and grapefruit sections on salad greens; sprinkle each serving with pomegranate seeds.
Serve with Lime-Honey Dressing. - 27.0723
Grapefruit And Avocado Cocktail
Be sure the grapefruit segments are free of all membrane; add 1/4 c of the French dressing.
Pare and cut avocado in half; remove seed, then cut in crosswise slices 1/4" thick; pour over them the remaining French dressing.
Arrange 4 grapefruit segments and 4... - 25.9138
Grapefruit And Prawn Salad
Grapefruit And Prawn Salad has a grand taste. The prawns and mayonnaise gives the Grapefruit And Prawn Salad an invigorating taste. Grapefruit And Prawn Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. - 24.8568
Kindle your appetite before a huge meal with this Grapefruit Aperitif. I always have Grapefruit Aperitif with finger food and the result is even greater. Do check it out! - 24.7672
Pineapple And Grapefruit Baskets
Cut the grapefruit into halves through the centre, remove the pulp and mix with the pineapple, any juice from fresh pineapple and a little canned pineapple syrup.
Sweeten to taste, pile back into grapefruit cases and decorate with cherries and mint... - 23.7538
Spinach Grapefruit Salad
Place spinach in a salad bowl.
Add the grapefruit, onion and cabbage and toss well.
Whisk the vinaigrette and orange juice together in a small bowl, pour over the salad and toss lightly. - 23.2998
Drain grapefruit; mix 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice with cream, salt, and mustard.
Pour over cabbage; toss lightly.
Add grapefruit sections; mix in lightly. - 21.0527
Roasted Chicken, Watercress And Grapefruit Salad
Spicy cooked chicken, with watercress and grapefruit. This is a very tasty combination of crunchy, sweet sour and spicy. Other than being low in calories this salad also provides a lot of vitamins. - 0
This fast and simple dish is under $10 and under 10 minutes of preparation time. It can be served as a light lunch or as an appetizer. Enjoy! - 0
Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
Ventura County is a hub of agriculture and we are blessed to have an abundance of fresh, delicious produce at our fingertips. My husband and I grow citrus and avocado trees on our property and I'm always looking for creative new ways to use these ingredients... - 0