- » Grapefruit
Grapefruit or the 'forbidden fruit' is a large citrus and sour fruit with thick skin. Sometimes, grapefruit is also confused with shaddock or pomelo, which is one of the parents of this hybrid. Another member ... More »
Simple Grapefruit Granita
It’s summer time and most of us are already looking for coolers and smoothies and cocktail recipes. Here is a cool recipe to make Grapefruit Granita or Italian Ice as is commonly known. The chef in the video shows exactly what needs to be done and tips... - 129.688
Candied Grapefruit Peels
Why waste grapefruit or any citrus peels when you can eat them! This simple recipe turns what is usually discarded into something tangy and sweet. - 109.948
Raw Grapefruit Cooler
If you're looking for a jolt of something bright, invigorating, citrusy and refreshing- this is just the thing. Here is a muscle-blasting, power-pushing juice recipe for joggers. Flush the toxins and clean muscles. This is an vitamin-rich, nutrient-packed,... - 109.404
Refreshing Nama Grapefruit Sour
Need a refreshing drink to quench your thirst? How about making some yummilicious grapefruit drink at home? Sarah shares with her viewers a wonderful grapefruit dink prepared using grapefruit, shochu, and soda. Just add loads of ice to it and enjoy a really... - 90.8509
Grapefruit In Shells
Add to the taste of your everyday cooking with the grape. This fruit can add that much needed twist to any everyday dish. The grapefruit in shells is a yummy treat where you can enjoy the flavor and taste of the delicious fruit - grapes - 48.6494
1) Take a bowl and cut the grapefruit into sections preserving its juice.
2) Water the juice to make it ¾ cups in quantity.
3) Keep it aside.
4) Add sugar and gelatin to boiling water in order to dissolve them.
5) Add the lemon and grapefruit juice to... - 47.7474
Halibut With Grapefruit Parsley Red Onion And Shiitake Mushrooms
Peel it by hand, then run a sharp, flexible knife blade over the surface of the fruit to remove as much pith as possible without cutting into the flesh.
Separate the grapefruit into sections, then carefully remove the skin from 12 sections with the aid of a... - 47.3336
Tuna In Grapefruit
1) Work above a bowl, and cut the grapefruit into half.
2) Using a grapefruit knife scoop the sections out.
3) Remove and discard the membranes off the shell.
4) Flake the tuna.
5) In a bowl, mix together tuna, parsley, buttermilk,... - 45.4719
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 44.9589
I love this Grapefruit Aspic recipe for it provides me such rave comments every single time I cook it. Grapefruit Aspic makes a yummy Side Dish. What is more sinful than not trying out this sinfully delicious Grapefruit Aspic? Start right away! - 44.8996
Grapefruit Baked Alaska
A lip smacking Grapefruit Baked Alaska recipe is waiting for you to select and prepare it. The key ingredient in Grapefruit Baked Alaska is Fruits. It is an effortless Dessert. Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having Grapefruit Baked Alaska. Go and... - 44.5821
If using frozen blackberries, thaw them.
Drain canned berries.
Cut a slice from the top of each grapefruit and scoop out the flesh.
Remove the core, pith and seeds.
Chop the flesh and mix with the blackberries.
Stir in the confectioners' sugar and liqueur or... - 43.86
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Scoop grapefruit without damaging shell; keep aside the shell for presentation.
3. Cut grapefruit pulp into small pieces.
4. Finely dice onion, pepper and ham and mix with rice, peas and herbs.
5.... - 43.8365
Shrimp Stuffed Grapefruit
1) In a blender, mix together lime juice, water, pimientos and bouillon.
2) Blend the mixture for 3 minutes until smooth paste.
3) Dredge the grapefruit with onion salt.
4) Using a sharp paring, and carefully remove the segments, work... - 43.3683
1) Remove the skin of the grapefruit, using a sharp knife.
2) Discard the membrane and retain the juice.
3) Place the segments in 2 glasses.
4) In a bowl, combine together 4 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, peppermint extract, colouring and... - 42.5205
Vanilla Yogurt Ice With Honeyed Pink Grapefruit
1) Line a 1 kg loaf tin with a piece of cling film.
2) Segment the grapefruit and accumulate about 200 ml juice in a bowl.
3) In a bowl, rub the vanilla seeds with sugar until evenly mixed.
4) Stir in the yogurt until the sugar is... - 42.4809
Californian Grapefruit Cups
1) Slice the grapefruit in half. Using a fruit knife, scoop the flesh out. Take the flesh out of the shells.
2) Chop the flesh and keep the shells aside for serving.
3) Peel the oranges and chop the flesh into chunks.
4) Take the cantaloupe melon and... - 42.2522
Baked Haddock And Grapefruit
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking pan, about 12 X 7 X 2 inches.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper and lay in prepared pan in a single layer.
Sprinkle with grapefruit juice.
Mix bread cubes, 3 tbsp.... - 42.1957
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit supreme is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are... - 41.2389
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit fluff is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just... - 40.903
Seared Tuna With Grapefruit Orange Relish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For citrus relish, in a small mixing bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, and ginger.
Whisk in the 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Cut grapefruit sections into thirds and orange sections in half.
Stir fruit, red onion, and cilantro into vinegar... - 40.799
Orange And Grapefruit Bowl
1) Peel the oranges and grapefruits, cut and remove the individual sections from the membranes.
2) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all the dressing ingredients together and shake well.
3) In a large bowl, combine the oranges and grapefruits,... - 40.6345
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the grapefruits into half. Scoop out the centre and remove the membrane that separates the sections.
3) Combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4) Sprinkle grapefruit with this mixture.
5) Bake... - 40.0162
Fresh Grapefruit Appetizers
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This fresh grapefruit appetizers is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if... - 40.0131
Skate With Grapefruit
In a casserole dish, cover skate with salted water.
Add vinegar, parsley and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 15-20 minutes.
Skin fish, detaching fillets.
Transfer to a serving dish.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly cook onion.
Add... - 39.913
Sole And Grapefruit A La Sara Foster
1) Grate the lime zest and reserve. Cut and strain the juice, and reserve.
2) Using a knife, slice the fillet thinly at an angle as you would smoked salmon. Transfer slices in a shallow dish.
3) In a separate bowl, mix lime juice and zest, vinegar,... - 39.5157
Minty Grapefruit Cups
1. Take a knife, and halve the grapefruit and scoope out the flesh all together, in a bowl,cut out segments, reserve the juice, then finally cut all peel and pith from the oranges, and cut into segments, discarding the membrane
2. In a... - 39.4656
Fresh Grapefruit Halves With Orange Sections
1) Cut the grapefruits into halves.
2) Cut out centers, and remove any seeds.
3) Using grapefruit knife, cut around each section, to loosen.
4) Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over each grapefruit halve.
5) Lift alternate sections of... - 39.4067
Cut the grapefruit into halves.
Remove sections carefully and put in a bowl.
Pull and scrape all membrane from grapefruit rinds being careful not to break rinds.
They will be the dishes to hold the fruit.
Grate 1 tbsp rind from one of the oranges.
Peel and... - 39.1082
Candied Grapefruit Peel
Cut grapefruit in half; remove pulp.
Scrape as much of the white pectin away from the peel as possible.
Cover with boiling water and boil 15 minutes.
Remove peel; scrape remaining pulp and white pectin from peel.
Cut in 1/4 inch slices, return to fresh... - 38.9668
Grapefruit A La St. Patrick
1.Start by cutting the grapefruit in half, crosswise, and scoop out the pulp being careful not to cut the skins
2.Drop the shells into cold water until needed
3.Simmer a few sprigs of fresh mint in the boiling water until the flavor is... - 38.792
Hot Baked Grapefruit
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Horizontally cut the grapefruit in half.
3. Using a grapefruit knife, loosen the segments.
4. Discard the pips and cut the centre core from each half.
5. In a baking or roasting tin, place the grapefruit... - 38.5116
Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. Remove the peel from the grapefruits in quarters
2. Add the peels to a saucepan and cover with water; bring it to a boil and allow to simmer for ten minutes, draining later
3. Add more cold water and reepeat the process for a total of... - 38.4182
Grapefruit And Melon Refresher
1.Cut the melon in two halves and discard the seeds.
2.Take the flesh out and make small cubes of it.
3.Take a firm container, put watermelon along with grapefruits segments, sugar and lime juice in it.
4.Allow the refresher to cool for... - 38.1519
Grapefruit Velvet Fluff
1 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
2 Combine enough water with the reserved grapefruit liquid to make 1 cup liquid.
3 Gradually stir into the gelatin mixture.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill until slightly... - 37.9677
Grapefruit And Hazelnut Baked Trout
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/Gas Mark 4)
2 Lightly oil a shallow, ovenproof dish.
3 Place the hazelnuts under the grill and toast until brown.
4 Remove the thin brown skins and discard.
5 Fill the... - 37.9064
Grapefruit Walnut is one of my husbands favorite salads. If you are a fruit salad lover, try these excellent Grapefruit Walnut recipe. Trust me. It comes with a twist and you will love it! - 37.6778
Grapefruit Lime Mold
Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over grapefruit.
Add lime juice to sherbet; as sherbet melts, stir occasionally to blend.
Combine remaining sugar and gelatin in a saucepan.
Add enough water to pineapple syrup to make 2 cups liquid.
Mix 1 cup of the liquid into the... - 37.6212
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Using a sharp serrated knife, loosen sections of grape fruit and cut between skin and pulp, fruit staying intact on to outer skin.
3. Place in muffin cups/ tray and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized... - 37.5966
Soften gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes; then dissolve in a little boiling juice drained from the grapefruit.
Add to rest of juice and the grapefruit which may be diced or left whole, as desired.
Chill until liquid starts to congeal.
Beat egg whites... - 37.5574
Grapefruit Recipes By Category