- » Grape Seed Oil
Grape Seed Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of grape seed oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for grape seed oil recipes.
Brown Rice With Sunflower Seeds And Red Grapes
1) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it. Add celery and onion. Cook until crisp-tender.
2) Add rice and thyme.
3) Stir in chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 45-50 minutes or until liquid is... - 45.1953
Meat & Cheese Stuffed Grape Leaves
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Combine the ground lamb, ground beef, cheese, onion, sesame seeds, herbs, rice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Put a large tablespoonful of the mixture in center of each grape leaf, then turn the ends of... - 40.0363
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the ginger with 3 tablespoons water to form a paste. Gradually whisk in the oil. Pour into a jar and let stand at room temperature, covered, for at least 2 days.
2. Carefully pour the clear oil into a jar and discard the ginger... - 20.094
Fillets Of Sole With Grapes And Walnuts
1. Heat veal stock in a small saucepan and keep warm.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Saute in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side; remove from the pan and keep warm.
3. Add grapes and walnuts to the pan and saute briefly.
4.... - 32.3391
Chilean Grapes And Greens
Rinse grapes; remove stems.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, water, shallot, mustard, tarragon and pepper in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
Combine greens, grapes and walnuts in salad bowl; set aside.
To prepare... - 34.346
Rice Stuffed Grape Vine Leaves
Unfold vine leaves.
Rinse carefully under cold running water; drain.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in saucepan.
Add onion; saute until limp.
Add pine nuts; cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Add rice, raisins, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Cover; cook 20 minutes or until... - 41.3729
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt.
While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Just before serving, combine the fruits.
Serve with poppy seed dressing in an ice bowl lined with... - 37.7959
Grape Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 35.7518
Pork Sauced With Mustard And Grapes
Rinse grapes; remove any stems and set aside.
Coat pork with flour in shallow dish.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add pork; cook about 5 minutes, browning on both sides.
Remove; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in... - 40.3194
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add shallots, garlic, and cumin seed; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Keep stirring so shallots don't brown.
Add grapes, bell pepper, raisins, vinegar, jalapeno, and gingerroot.
Reduce... - 45.868
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 31.6622
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Grape Cucumber Salad
Arrange grapes and cucumber on bed of lettuce in salad bowl.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar, cover tightly and shake until blended.
Add remaining ingredients, pour over salad and toss lightly.
Makes 6 servings. - 36.713
Grape Zucchini Breakfast Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse and drain the grapes as thoroughly as possible.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, baking powder, wheat germ, salt, soda and sunflower seeds.
4) In another bowl, beat together oil, white... - 48.5503
Fresh Mozzarella And Grape Salad
Chef Henry Piotrowski, Jr. of The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes fresh mozzarella cheese and flavors it with fruit. - 0
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.6495
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Grease a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin; line tin with greaseproof paper and grease paper.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and set aside.
3. Put the eggs and sugar into a large heatproof bowl. Set... - 45.2508
Citrus Grape Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Brush a 23 cm springform cake tin with olive oil, dust all over the pan with 1 tablespoon flour, discard any excess flour.
3) In a small pan, bring the wine to a boil, then simmer... - 49.9011
Citrus Grape Cake
1. Pour the wine into a small pan. Bring to the boil, then keep simmering until reduced down to 85ml - this will take 5-10 mins. Leave to cool.
2. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Brush a 23cm springform cake tin with olive oil, tip in 1 tbsp flour, then... - 38.5288
Braised Chicken With Dark Grapes And Walnuts
In a large skillet, brown the chicken on both sides in the oil over medium-high heat.
When the second side is brown, reduce the heat, add the onion to the skillet, and saute until it's translucent.
Add the Marsala, broth, thyme, salt, and pepper.
If you're... - 44.9919
Grape Arugula Endive And Roquefort Salad
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar and the mustard and add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Divide the arugula among 4 salad plates, top it with the endive and the watercress,... - 26.4769
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 37.3701
Sticky Pan Roasted Sausages With Grapes
1. Wash the grapes and strip from the stalks.
2. Chop the sausages into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. Add the sausages and sauté for 10 minutes.
5. Add the onions and sauté... - 39.4561
Cucumber And Grape Salad
To prepare the marinade, in a medium sized bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard, beating with a fork until all the ingredients are blended.
Place the cucumber slices and grapes in the bowl and marinate them for at least 30 minutes or until... - 46.3033
Grape And White Wine Jelly
1. Place the gelatine and 3 tablespoons of the apple juice in a small bowl. Stand in a saucepan of hot water and stir over a gentle heat until dissolved. Combine with the remaining apple juice and white wine and put to one side until syrupy.
2. Lightly oil... - 22.594
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Livers And Grapes
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Put butter and 1 teaspoon oil in it.
2) Place chicken breasts over the butter-oil mixture and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until one side is done. Flip the meat pieces over and... - 44.2749
Spicy Lamb Kabobs With Grapes
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients except the Iamb, grapes and salt.
Coat the meat evenly with the mixture.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Thirty minutes before grilling, soak 8 bamboo... - 39.0803
Baby Chickens With Grapes And Apples
1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
2 Wipe the chickens clean throughly and dry them from inside and outside.
3 In a large bowl, add chees and beat with a fork until smooth;add salt and pepper.
4 Stuff the cheese in... - 42.5432
Veal Roast With Grapes
Let's prepare together this really original autumn main course, where meat and grapes harmonize in a perfect sweet and sour balance.
Hi everyone and welcome to our GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing together the roast of veal with grapes.... - 95.0078
Lemon Poppy Seed Fruit Bowl
For dressing, in small mixer bowl beat together honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, poppy seed, mustard, and salt.
Gradually add oil, beating with electric mixer or rotary beater till mixture is thickened.
Cover and chill.
Chill fruit, except bananas.
Peel and... - 42.4439
Three Seed Bread
Place a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and add the pumpkin, poppy, and sesame seeds.
Cook, shaking skillet occasionally, until the seeds start to pop and turn brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
Add the yeast to the warm... - 47.5217
Oil Free Three Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar, celery seeds and garlic.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the waxed beans, green beans, kidney beans, onions and peppers.
Add the dressing.
Gently stir until... - 39.8815
Sunflower Sprout Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat and add the sesame and sunflower seeds.
Cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the seeds start to pop and turn brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set... - 44.9465
Add the yeast to the hot water, stir gently until the yeast dissolves and set aside.
Place a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat and add the sunflower seeds.
Heat, shaking occasionally, until the seeds start to turn brown, about 3 to 4... - 46.7845
Heat the oven to 450Â°F (Gas Mark 8, 230Â°C).
Mix the cheese with salt and pepper to taste, and stuff the partridge with the mixture.
Truss the bird.
Heat 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil in a casserole just large enough to take the partridge... - 39.1523
1. Boil the unpeeled onions five minutes, drain and rub off the skins. Add the oil, vinegar, water, seasonings and sugar and simmer until the onions are just tender. Add the raisins and simmer three minutes longer. Chill.
2. Sprinkle generously with parsley... - 30.9324
Grapefruit Seafood Salad
In med.skillet heat oil; cook garlic until golden.
Add green beans; stirfry 2-3 minutes until crisptender.
Remove wittoslotted spoon to a k.bowl.
In same skillet, stirfry scallops 2-3 minutes until done.
Remove with slotted'spoon and add to green beans.
Add... - 42.4238
Sunshine Tossed Salad
Drain the juice from the pineapple into a small bowl.
Set the juice aside.
Cut the pineapple into bite-size pieces.
In a salad bowl, combine the pineapple, lettuce, carrots and raisins; set aside.
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine 2... - 34.7903
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Oil a baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Arrange fish in oiled dish.
Prepare Sicilian Sauce; spoon over fish.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 39.4983
Stuffed Acorn Squash Aztec
Cut each squash in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a large baking dish.
Bake at 375Â° about 45 minutes or just until the pulp is tender when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile, bring 1 cup of the broth to a boil... - 44.5981
Stuffed Vine Leaves
1. Empty the vine leaves from the jar and wash thoroughly under cold running water
2. Drain the water using a strainer and unfold the leaves gently.
3. Add olive oil to a ceramic or 1 quart glass casserole and heat on a high setting... - 44.0584
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt with almonds and cherries
Mix eggs, oil, sugar, and lemon rhines
Add it to flour mixture
Make 2 logs of flour mixture
Bake them on a greased tray for 20-25 min at 325 degrees c
Take it out, let it stand for 15 min
Cut into... - 28.0214
1. Preheat a pot over medium – high heat.
2. Pour in grape seed oil, add in all the vegetables. Sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in shrimp shells, stir for few minutes.
4. Pour in cream sherry, vegetable broth and clam juice.
5. Sprinkle the salt.... - 92.7967
Wild Rice And Thyme Salad
1. In a large sized bowl, combine both the beans and both the rice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a small sized sauce pan, heat grape seed oil.
3. Add mushrooms and thyme, mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove off flame... - 45.5411
Scrumptious Broccoli & Cauliflower
The recipe of skillet-browned cauliflower and broccoli is not only simple but healthy as well. It requires very less oil and therefore good for everybody. You are definitely going to love this dish. - 113.83
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 113.93
Hotchef's Crispy Hanger Steak With Shallots And Peppers
If you want to cook something very special for the most special person in your life, then here is the recipe. This crispy hanger steak is excellent on the taste buds and you can prepare it any time. Serve with your choice of wine and enjoy a special dinner. - 90.0956
Pork With Orange And Cranberry
1.Trim all visible fat from meat.
To make marinade, combine orange juice, orange rind, cloves and cranberry sauce in a glass bowl.
Add meat and marinate for 1-2 hours.
2.Remove steaks from marinade and coat with peppercorns.
Heat oil in a nonstick... - 40.6617
1. In a pan, boil water, add quinoa, cook cover in medium high heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
2. In a bowl, place all ingredients of the haddock, mix and allow to marinate.
1. In a bowl, place quinoa, add haddock, vegetables, eggs and salt,... - 0
Veggie Stuffed Peppers
The Chef explains how to make Veggie Stuffed Peppers. He also shares his ideas on various cooking methods and talks about keeping the nutrients in tact while cooking. - 115.264
Khoresht Qeymeh Aloo
This dish is made with aloos (dried golden plums), chicken and yellow split peas. I hope that you enjoy it! - 123.101
1. In a pot of water boil the potatoes until fork tender and once done peel and grate the boiled potatoes and set aside.
2. Grate the onions; mince the garlic, set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, potato, onions, turmeric, lemon... - 123.643
Yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Here are some yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls. They make the perfect appetizers to serve in a cocktail party. The Chef in the video shows you how to make it. Enjoy! - 117.086
Stir-fried Shrimp And Broccoli
1)In a bowl combine the shrimp with the cooking wine(optional), salt and black pepper powder. Set it aside to marinate and for the flavors to combine well.
2)Start to boil 3 cups of water in a medium sauce pan to save time while you get ready... - 0
Prosciutto & Wisconsin Fontina Cheese Fritters
Fondue: Char tomatoes until blistered and dark, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove seeds, dice and skin.
Cook garlic and onion in olive oil until tender.
Add paprika and heat for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
Fritters: In large bowl,... - 43.9979
Tasty Tomato And Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and spread over the base of a 16 cm x 28 cm shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Cook onions and red and green... - 44.2099
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Jamaican Pork Chops
Take grilled pork chops to a whole new level of flavor by adding two simple ingredients. A very simple recipe that can spice up a weekday dinner! - 81.6461
Pumpkin And Prune Damper
1.Place both self-raising flours, mixed spice and bran in a bowl.
Combine oil, egg, pumpkin, orange rind, prunes, orange juice and milk.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in pumpkin mixture.
Mix lightly with a knife until all... - 42.0975
Marinated Citrus Fish Salad
1.Place fish in a glass bowl with peppercorns and orange rind.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, orange, grapefruit and lime juices, vinegar and ginger.
Pour marinade over fish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3 To serve, remove fish with a slotted spoon to a... - 43.8809
Soft Gluten Free Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl combine sea salt, almond flour and baking soda.
4. In a separate bowl take agave nectar, vanilla extract and grape seed oil. Whisk... - 97.4259
Delicious Maple And Glazed Chicken
Maple glazed chicken is a wonderful way to flavor chicken. You can use any cut of chicken you like, and halfway through cooking, you can maple and rum infused glazed that will finish baking into the chicken, making your chicken moist, sweet, and tangy. Watch... - 112.792
Cold Soba Noodles
I really think this goes down as one of my better and favorite recipes. Every time I make it for people, young or old, I get the greatest response. The best part is, it's so easy to prepare and you probably already have a lot of the ingredients in your fridge... - 126.558
Super Bowl Cajun Shrimp & Andouille Jambalaya Rolls
Here is a recipe for Shrimp & Andouille Jambalaya, that I use to make egg rolls with. I actually use to sell these at my work place, and I sold out daily! Very big hit with the guys at work. These make a perfect football party food, or any party food as for... - 0
Healthy Homemade Tomato Sauce
Want to learn how to make basic tomato sauce at home, the healthy way? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your homemade sauce. No more running to the store! - 101.865
Shredded Turnip Slaw
The Natural Princess brings the often overlooked, under-appreciated turnip into the kitchen for a makeover. A little bit sweet and a little bit tangy, this shredded turnip slaw is an easy, delicious way to introduce the turnip to your table. - 0
How to make a Persian dish called Khoresht Bademjan made with Italian eggplants,tomatoes and beef. - 123.82
Zereshk Polo Ba Morgh
1. Trim the chicken breast of excess fat, dice the onions, peel the garlic, and keep everything aside.
2. In a large bowl soak the rice in hot water along with salt for 2-3 hours.
3. In a medium pot combine the chicken, onion, oil,... - 121.457
This is a wonderful stew made with walnuts, pomegranate molasses and meatballs. You can also make Khoresht Fesenjan with chicken or duck for elegant gatherings - 125.094
Herb And Feta Corn Fritters
A simple batter is made by mixing corn kernels with egg, flour, and milk and a handful of fresh garden herbs, crumbled feta cheese, and scallions. The savory fritters are served with a lemon-herb butter and are delicious served for breakfast, lunch, or... - 35.6782
Serrano Chili And Cilantro Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add chilies to the baking pan. Place on the top rack beneath boiler and allow baking until they turn black and blistering. Repeat with other side as well.
3. Transfer to a brown bag and allow to cool so... - 45.2505
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 117.964
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 106.753
An easy recipe for smoked turkey. This video explains step by step how to brine the turkey, smoking temperatures and a great maple syrup bourbon glaze. - 0
Simmer chestnuts in milk until soft.
Blend with honey and oil.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg yolks, grape juice and seeds.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 40 minutes. - 33.4299
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
1. In a 2-gallon re-sealable plastic bag, combine the orange peel, smoked paprika, coriander and sumac. Add the pork tenderloin, seal the bag and turn to coat the meat thoroughly with the seasonings. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a... - 36.0579
Salmon With White Wine Butter Sauce
My latest video. How to make a proper buerre blanc. (aka) White wine butter sauce. It is accompanied with a filet of salmon and a veggie pasta. Please enjoy!! - 90.9053
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Braised Lamb Shank With Goat Cheese Polenta And Thyme Jus
In Bistro Cooking, join Lauren and Chef Olivier from ICI Urban Bistro to make this classic bistro dish, Braised Lamb Shank with Vermont Goat Cheese Polenta and Thyme Jus. This lamb dish is perfect for the winter months and goes perfectly paired with First... - 122.348
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 119.551
A good tutorial on how to make kashk bademjan at home. This is a Persian treat, that is usually served as an appetizer. The main ingredients are eggplant, onion, garlic and kashk (which you can find in most Middle Eastern markets). - 125.942
1. Dice the onions and peel the garlic, set it aside.
2. Wash and boil the potatoes and carrots until fork tender, drain and set aside.
3. Place the meat on a saran wrap and make small slits in the meat and stuff it with garlic cloves, continue... - 115.935